All Comments on 'Saving Him from Himself Ch. 03'

by Astrotrain

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 1 month ago

Are you even allowed to write on this platform that Charlie lost his mind and bare handed throttled all four of his insane sisters to death?

AstrotrainAstrotrainabout 1 month agoAuthor

@SemperSolus0198 Probably not, but that would be an interesting twist. Not where I'm thinking of going with this, but an interesting twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Jese fucking christ. Just fucking LEAVE. Just walk out the door and run away from these vapid, idiotic bimbos. Just knock all their heads in with a pipe they are a waste of air.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

did the sister's join a cult? and kinda curious what the reaction would have been if he had blasted Melody

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love the story!

I hope the story continues like it started. Gentle femdom harem with tease and denial for him.

What I would prefer: More situations like this, gentle femdom (dominant blowjobs etc.), tease and denial harem (F+/m parings), teasing cock worship, CFNM, maybe even drugging him with more aphrodisiacs, dick & ball growth, ...

What I would wish to avoid: chastity belt, SPH, cuckolding, causing him pain (spanking, cbt, etc.), pegging

AstrotrainAstrotrain28 days agoAuthor

Bear in mind that's I'm going for a sort of "they don't really realise what they're doing to him because all four of them are fucking nuts" kind of thing. (Because, honestly, I just find it really fucking funny). I don't really see how I can work most of your requests into that. Maybe CFNM. As for not wanting spanking, sorry dude, that's already been set up. It's coming so I hope you can grin and bear it and enjoy the rest of the story. None of the rest of your dislikes are coming however, I'm not into most of that shit myself.

Changing_LanesChanging_Lanes2 days ago

Enjoying the series, thank you. A not often used approach, with the unawareness of the females inflicting the denial/frustration (though you have room to incorporate a 'deliberate ploy/ulterior motive if you wish.) I do usually need to have the female sexual arousal at male orgasm denial to enjoy a story of this genre, though this has been compelling enough to keep my attention.

And well written too. The emotional states of the characters were well portrayed, and the backdrop the story is set in easily understood.

I look forward to the next part.

PS: you can't go wrong with plenty of CFNM ;)

AstrotrainAstrotrainabout 14 hours agoAuthor

If you're wondering about the delay, apologies, I've had to take a bit of a sabbatical due to health reasons. I fully intend to finish this story though, with three chapters left to go. Stay tuned!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAstrotrain@Astrotrain
22 Followers
Just some guy who can turn into both a space shuttle and a train. Check out my stories! You can read them right here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=7706976&page=submissions