Saving Justina Ch. 02

Story Info
Justina repays Luke by becoming his dream girl.
8.1k words
4.87
12.2k
24

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been reading on here for over 10 years and too scared to ever submit my own story. I was blown away by your positive comments and all the ratings. I was on such a high I managed to write chapters 2, 3 and 4 and am currently plotting further developments. Happy Reading!

---------------------------------------------------------

Her face flashed with worry. "Oh god. I'm sorry. I thought you were serious last night. Just forget about it."

"No I was serious. I just didn't think you would. I'd love to. What changed your mind?"

"What you said about timing. Now is honestly the best time to do it. It's unlikely I'm going to be starting a new job in the next 2 weeks, so I can recover in my own time." I nodded slowly showing I agreed with her statement, still not believing this was actually happening. "And I will pay you back I swear."

"You don't have to, but.... If that's something you feel you need to do, I won't stop you. But there is no rush. No need to stretch yourself."

She smiled and then launched at me arms around my neck pulling me in tight. I melted into her. Smelling the scent of her shampoo, my cock stiffening. She pulled back and we were face to face. We were inches from kissing and for one of those painstaking seconds that feel like they last a lifetime it looked like she wanted to kiss me but just as I felt my neck instinctively about to lean forward she broke away.

"Sorry I, I just wanted to say thanks."

"You're welcome Justina I'm just glad I get to do something nice for you and make you happy."

She stood back biting her lip. Causing my knees to tremble. She had her hands clasped behind her back, locking back at me cheekily.

"You know since you're paying for them you should choose 'em."

"Oh god no I can't do that. That's too much. They're your tits. It's your body. You need to choose the ones YOU want."

"Ok fiiine" she said rolling her eyes. "But you get to pick out my new lingerie then." She said placing an index finger on my chest before walking away.

This new confident Justina was sexy as hell. The sad vulnerable Justina just made me want to pick her up and protect her and tell her it was all going to be ok. This Justina made me want to pick her up, throw her in the couch and fuck her like there was no tomorrow.

Justina managed to get an appointment with a consultant a few days later and luckily there wasn't a long waiting list, and her surgery was scheduled for the next week. She opted to go with D's. The doctor's surgery even managed to use a photo of her and photoshop to render what she would look like with them, and when she showed me all I can could think was 'Holy hell!'. She opted to get lip fillers done at the same time as well.

All went well with the surgery, but she was well bandaged up and in pain for a while. It's a good thing I worked from home because she needed me to do a number of even basic tasks for her. After ten days she went back, got the bandaging removed and got the confirmation that everything was healing nicely. but was told she still had to keep wearing sports bras for the time being as there was still some swelling. Her lips were swollen and cartoon-like for a week but the doctor insisted they would then reduce in size and leave her with a nice plump full looking set of lips. Which, thankfully, he was right.

She kept covered up with her loose sweaters so I never managed to get a proper look at them in all their glory and certainly wasn't going to be crass enough to ask. Although it was clear they were much larger.

In the meantime she'd managed to get a new job lined up. It was an entry level customer service position at an insurance company. She was open about being trans in the interview and the company were fully supportive. They assured her that they had a very diverse staff, racially and with regards sexual orientation and were proud of it. Regarding the clients she would interact with, it would be via chat sessions or on the phone, therefore it was unlikely anyone else would ever even notice. She seemed to get a good feel for the company, and she liked the role she was going to have, and the pay was better than her previous job. The only downside to the job was that it wouldn't start for a couple of months. We discussed it together and I told her I wasn't going to have her miss out on this job just because she'd be late on rent. I was treated to a big hug followed by a big scream of pain from her swollen boobs. We had a good laugh about it and she promised she'd make it up to me. That moment came 4 weeks to the day later after her operation.

She came home from a meeting with her consultant. With a giant smile on her face.

"I got the all clear. I can do and wear what I want!"

"Woo hoo!" I joined her in celebration laughing.

"You know what this means right?" She said.

"What?" I replied.

"Me and you are going bra shopping. Come on". Before I could say anything, she grabbed my hand and was leading me out the door.

We walked to the nearest shopping centre and she led me into a lingerie store.

"Go on pick out your favourite set, I'm a 34D now by the way"

'Nice' I thought to myself. "You happy with them now all the swellings gone?"

"Absolutely they're so round and big and just gorgeous, I can't wait to show them off."

My cock stirred at the thought, instantly jealous of who she would show them off to. The visions of her in any of the lingerie in front of me was making it worse. Truth be told I wanted to buy all of them for her. However eventually I came across a couple of winners.

"Here we go, this one and this one... and heck why not this one for good measure"

The first piece I handed her was a simple traditional black lacy bra and panties, but the material was exquisite. It came with a garter belt so I added a pair of lace topped silk stockings to the set.

The second set was a red lace set that had strips of fabric that went around the tops of the boobs and pair of lace I swear with three thick waistbands that merged into a single strap that plunged into a thong at the back.

The last piece was a lacy purple one-piece teddy. Which is not the usual thing I would pick out but I wanted to give her some different options. I knew that if I saw her in it though I would instantly become a fan.

She excitedly went to the changing rooms to try them on. I was rather disappointed she didn't invite me in to check them out, but 15 minutes later she came out beaming and ran up to me kissing me on the cheek and whispered "good choices" in my ear. Just feeling her breath on my ear made my already hard cock turn to adamantium.

We went to the till, where I stopped her getting out her card from her purse.

"I thought the arrangement was I was buying them."

"Yeah but you paid for, well... you know and I'm behind in rent I can't ask you to pay for these as well"

"Nonsense it would be my pleasure." I was going to add; 'as long as you let me see them on you', but I didn't push it. Again, I was self-conscious, of putting her in an awkward position feeling as if she owed me something.

"Ok. Well I'm taking you out tonight for dinner then, my treat."

"You don't have to."

"No. I want to, I absolutely want to, I've had it all planned for weeks. As soon as I got the all clear I was taking you. So tonight it is."

"Ok then. I'd love to go to dinner with you". I said wondering why she needed the all clear to do physical exercises and not to be confined to sports bras to take me out.

On the walk home she told me where we were going. A fancy steak house she knew I wanted to go to. I protested due to the cost but Justina insisted. Saying she wanted it to be perfect, to thank me for all I'd done for her.

I got ready in a nice pressed grey silk shirt and black pants and waited in the kitchen on my phone for her to be ready getting ready.

I heard the tell-tale sound of heels on the floor approaching her door as she opened.

Out she walked, calling what she was wearing fuck me boots wouldn't do them justice. They were black leather with a 3 inch platform at the front and at least a 6 inch heel stiletto heel at the back. They weren't thigh highs stopping just over the knee, but that only treated me to a view of her stockings. The lower edge of the hem of her stockings still visible as her micro dress didn't quite cover them. And my god the dress. It was that vibrant red that just caught everyone's attention. Around her hips, waist and stomach it clinched to her so tight you could practically see the indent of her naval. Her ass was so divine, even more so than usual with the added encouragement from her heels.

Then her tits. My god they were perfect. On her small frame they looked huge but not so much they would immediately scream fake. She had an incredible amount of cleavage generated by the tightness of her dress and whatever bra she had underneath. The dress was an off the shoulder type, so I was treated to a good portion of her lovely caramel skin. I was already speechless mouth agape before I'd even seen her face. She had a deep red matte lipstick on a shade darker than her dress. They made her full plump lips pop, and I could not imagine anything else in that moment than them wrapped around my cock. She had a deep dark smoky eye shadow that looked like it changed the shape of her eye into a sultrier shape. Her raven black hair fell straight down perfectly just passed her shoulders.

"Well, nothing to say?" She said, smiling.

"I.. I... I can't. You look..." just as I was about to fumble out whatever adjective I was going to use to describe her she tossed her hair back over her shoulder with her had to reveal she was wearing large silver hoop earrings.

"Oh fuck..." was all that came out as my cock sprung to fill hardness. I was down for the count.

"Please tell me that was a good oh fuck because I am really doubting myself here whether or not I can pull this off..."

"Justina you pull it off. And then some. You are. Wow. I mean. Fuck. You're the sexiest thing I've ever seen. And I mean that. Don't think I haven't noticed that you're wearing my exact description of what I found sexy when we had this conversation weeks ago. And yeah. I told you then that you could pull it off. My god Justina you look amazing."

"You don't think it's a little much?"

"It's a lot much." I saw her lose a bit of confidence so I clarified. "It's a lot on the sexiness scale. But you still look classy enough for the fanciest of restaurants. I'll happily take you on a date anywhere dressed like that." The word date slipped out of my mouth with even thinking I was so disarmed by how she looked.

"Date? Is that what this is? Is that what you want? Would you want to go on a date with me? All of me?" In that moment months of all the self-doubt I had washed away it was clear to me all of a sudden. Justina did have mutual feelings for me, but she doubted I could love her because she was trans. What an idiot I was.

"Justina, nothing would make me happier. It's easy to say I've never dated anyone like you. And I mean that and not just in the obvious way. But I've never dated anyone as beautiful, kind, sweet, sexy, funny and all the other adjectives as you. You're special. And I intend to make you feel that way if you let me."

"Fuck. You're going to ruin my makeup. That wasn't meant to happen until after the date." She laughed and I laughed along with her wondering if she meant what I thought she was insinuating. "So the dress worked then?"

"Justina. You could be wearing a burlap sack. I'd have gone on a date with you. I've wanted to for months but never had the courage to deal with the possible rejection and losing my only friend" I confessed.

"Well" she walked over to me. "You're not going to get rid of me that easily. I wanted to dress up like this, not just for you. I really wanted to try it. Be a bit bolder see how I felt. You've given me the confidence to do that with all your compliments and the way you've looked at me the past weeks. And it doesn't hurt that I get to dress up as your fantasy. I want to make you as happy as you've made me."

"You do make me happy. You're brighten everything up in my life." I held out my hand "Shall we go my dear?"

"Ooooo 'my dear' I could get used to that."

I leaned in and whispered in her ear "There's a lot more things I'd like to call you but dinner first" I playfully slapped her ass as I did, causing her to yelp and wobble on her heels.

"Careful I'm on skyscrapers here. I think these are only meant to be worn horizontally." noticing the look on my face and my not-so-subtle readjustment of my pants she smiled wickedly "Was that because of little old me?"

"You know it is, now behave or we won't leave this place."

"Don't you go threaten me with a good time."

The food didn't disappoint. We shared our starters before I had the rib eye. Justina had a sirloin. We made our usual small talk and jokes all dinner and had a great time. I pointed out to her all the men who were checking her out which made her blush constantly. I made her know how lucky I felt to be on a date with her. Which prompted me to ask.

"We've well established how I have the hots for you and how amazing I find you and how you're literally dressed like my own wet dream. But why do you want to go out with me? I'm older and a boring old hermit."

"Are you fucking kidding me." I was taken aback by how offended she sounded. "You're tall and handsome. So attractive. That night I didn't want to give you my description of a perfect man because I would have described you. From the first moment I met you I've been fantasizing about you. Imagining you towering over me picking me up and manhandling me. But then I found out who you really were. A sweet caring and giving man. The first person in my life who really cares about, not only how I felt but how I felt about myself. Encouraged me to be who I wanted to be and do what I want to do. When I came to you as Justin, my life was shit. A step away from being on the streets and rock bottom. Now I'm living my life as the gorgeous Justina starting a new career feeling good about myself for the first time ever. That's all down to you. You're responsible for making me the confident sexy woman she now is. I mean even responsible for my appearance physically" she said jutting out her impressive cleavage. "So Justina owes you everything. I owe you everything. I'm yours. I know you'll take care of me and treat me with respect, and I intend to be the best sexiest girlfriend that spoils her man rotten."

"Girlfriend?" I asked

"If you'll have me."

"I want you. Every way Justina. I want you. I will proudly be your boyfriend."

She leaned in and for the first time out lips connected. I was finally kissing her. It was a soft kiss at first. Then her hand rested on my face and I felt her tongue probing against my lips I opened up and accepted it in. Our tongues danced a little before breaking away.

"You're a good kisser Luke. I can't wait to do that some more later. Oh erm you might have a little.. " she lifted up her napkin dabbed it in her water and went about cleaning up her lipstick off my face. She took out a cosmetic mirror before saying. "Damn I have to freshen this up a bit. Excuse me I'll be right back"

In her absence I paid the bill, much to her dismay and protest. She settled when I said.

"No girlfriend of my will ever pay for a date. Especially one who looks as good as you."

"Well then I guess I'll have to find some other way to show my appreciation" she said flirtatiously.

"I sincerely hope you try."

As soon as we came through the door I pinned her against it and attacked her lips.

She squealed in shock but her hands went to my head pulling me in and she hooked a leg around me. Our kissing was frantic and passionate. I went to her neck kissing and biting it causing her to moan. Her hands roamed over my body, rubbing my shirt and then lower to my crotch feeling my hardness through my pants.

Her Yeses and moans suddenly turned to Nos as she said; "No no. Bedroom now." I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. She protested as I left her handbag behind.

"Leave it" I growled.

"No I need it trust me."

Grumbling, I turned back with her in my arms and allowed her to reach for it before taking her into my bedroom and laying on the bed and over her. For the first time I felt her hardness underneath me. Sending my heart racing, doubting myself. Do I really know how to please her? What does she like. What does she expect me to do? That momentary hesitation allowed her to stop kissing me and establish control.

"Let me up, this is not how I planned this going."

I let her up terrified I'd done something wrong. She got up arranged her dress and reached for my hand.

"Here I want you sat on the edge of the bed." I followed her orders at which point she turned round and reversed her arse onto my crotch. She moved sensually like a pole dancer rubbing against my hardness. "I think it's about time you see what you paid for. Zip please. it's under the arm here."

I carefully pulled down the zip before she stood up and turned towards me she let the dress fall tantalizingly slowly leaving her in the black lace lingerie I'd picked out for her earlier in the day.

"Fucking stunning, they're amazing" I said.

"They're also yours" she said as she approached me and straddled me pressing them up to my face. I buried it deep between them and kissed all around the tops of her mounds. I brought my right hand up to squeeze them as I moved my left hand to the small of her back. "Oh fuck yes baby that's so nice."

"They feel amazing. Worth every penny." I said

"Ooo fuck yes, squeeze them, kiss them, they're yours. Until I pay you back you can do whatever you like whenever you like to them. And once I pay you back then you still can do those things because I'm your girl."

My cock flexed at her calling herself my girl. This beautiful creature was mine.

"And I'm your man." I said to her in response.

"Yes you are. And I always vowed that whenever I found I good man I'd take care of him and that's what I intend to do. Ready to see them in the flesh?" Justina said moving her hands behind her back unhooking her bra. She then placed her hands over the cups stopping them from falling before slowly lowering them letting them fall away.

Upon seeing her gorgeous round new tits I said "Perfect. Honestly. I couldn't have designed a better pair. God couldn't have designed a better pair, literally" to which she laughed and giggled. "And your nipples remained puffy. That's amazing." I sucked one of them into my mouth to a chorus of her moaning and muttering "oh fuck.

I swirled my tongue around each nipple and sucked hard. Causing her to have a sharp intake of breath. She really seemed to be enjoying it. "Are they sensitive my dear?"

"They never were but that feels fucking amazing. What do you mean my nipples remained puffy?"

"Oh. Erm. That time I walked in on you, I noticed your nipples then. They were so pronounced and soft looking. I couldn't get them out of my head."

"Really?" She asked inquisitively "Well babe you can suck and play with them whenever you want because that feels amazing. But not now. Because now there's something more important to do"

"What's that?" I asked as she stepped back on those killer boots.

She looked at me with her smoky sultry eyes and bit her lip. Fuck was that an incredible site and it only got better as she sank to her knees in front of me, the palms of her hands resting on my thighs.

"Now let's take this off first shall we" she said her hands moving to the buttons on my shirt. She was making light work of the buttons. "I just want to rip it off you but it's much too nice a shirt." I helped her out by going for the top most buttons as she worked her way up. Once the buttons were dealt with her hands were over my chest and stomach.