Saving Justina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck. If that's what sex is supposed to be like I've been doing it wrong."

"I must have been too. Because that was the best fuck I've ever had by a country mile"

She adjusted her position and let me slip out of her. Using her hand she cupped her asshole and caught what cum there was leaking out of her. She took it to her mouth and sucked it off her fingers. She rolled over to face me. Her make-up was a little worse for wear at this point but she still looked so fucking sexy. Partly because I knew the reasons why her make-up was so ragged. Plus her gorgeous face and smile were still there behind it all.

"Tell me this isn't a dream Luke."

I didn't tell but I pinched her nipple.

"Owwww" she slapped my shoulder.

"See not a dream" I told her.

"Asshole."

"You kiss your lover with that mouth?" I teased.

"Mm yes I do." We embrace for a long passionate snog as we cuddled. She reached down for my now limp cock. "Does he want to play a little more."

"No darling, I think this old man's done for the night. Otherwise you'll be planning my funeral tomorrow"

In a faux disappointed tone went "Awwwwh, Well we can't have that. Listen I need to go take my make up off or else I'll get spots and the stuff is in my room."

"Get what you need and bring it here. You can use my bathroom."

"So are you asking me to sleep in here with you tonight?" Even after all we'd shared she was still so scared of rejection and me pushing her away.

"No Justina I don't want you to sleep in here tonight."

"Oh.... Ok I'll go..."

"I want you to sleep in here every night."

I got another slap in the shoulder for that. "Bastard, you almost lost your wake-up blowjob privileges."

"That sounds amazing but what I care about is having you here cuddling next to me. Now go get your stuff and get in bed."

By the time she was done taking off her make up I was out. I barely remember her getting back into bed. I just recall stirring in the night and realized I was spooned up to her. I didn't let her out of my arms for a second.