Saving Justina Ch. 05

Story Info
Luke has to travel for work while Justina starts her new job.
5.7k words
4.8
4.7k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you really have to go?" Justina pouted at me.

"I'm sorry, they've been chasing me for a while. I agreed with them a couple of months back, before we started dating. It's only a couple of days." I said apologetically while packing.

"I know! 2 whole days without you cuddling me to sleep. I'll never survive!" She said swooning comically onto the bed.

"Ok now you're being a little dramatic" I laughed. "I'd happily take you with me. Take a little holiday."

"You know I can't, I start my new job tomorrow. I don't think I can pull a sickie on the first day." She pouted "And then I'm going to come home and be all alone." She was saying it in a semi joking tone but I could tell she was a little upset.

The last 3 weeks had been a whirlwind for us. We had a routine that usually involved us waking up and fooling around in bed. We'd take a shower together before I would do a day of work. Justina would often help with my admin stuff but there just wasn't enough of it to do everyday. On weekends we'd venture out and explore London. Despite her growing up here and me living here for over a decade there was still so much stuff we hadn't done or seen.

Most evenings we'd cook dinner together, me teaching her in the process. We'd then cuddle up on the couch in the evening and head to bed where we would fuck or make love depending on our mood.

Justina was an absolute wildcat. She was insatiable, we were going at it 2 rounds a day minimum sometimes as much as 4. She was pushing me to my limits stamina wise and I was loving it. That streak would now come to an end as I was heading up north for a work project this time of in Leeds.

"I'll make it up to you. I promise. I'll be back Saturday. I have a morning train back down. I should be here by 10." I lay down on the bed next to her and cuddled her. "Besides it will be my birthday so we can...."

She squirmed out of my cuddle and bolted upright. "YOUR WHAAAT?!!"

"My b..b...birthday?" I said with an unsure tone. I certainly wasn't expecting her to react this way.

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?! I don't have enough time to prepare, I'm going to have work..." she was pacing with her hands in her hair.

"Prepare what exactly?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? Prepare for your birthday!"

"I've never made a fuss about my birthdays. They've never been happy memories. Back at the orphanage Father O'Hara would just remind us that it was one year closer for us to be kicked out on our own."

"What about after? Your ex never did anything special for you?"

"No. I told her I don't like celebrating my birthdays so she never did." She calmed a bit as she was staring back at me and noticing the sadness I must have portrayed. She relaxed her pretty shoulders and sat back on the bed straddling me. She took her finger and moved my chin up to make eye contact with her.

"Well. That's because you never had anything worth celebrating before. Now you have me, and I want to celebrate your birthday and give you a day dedicated to me spoiling you."

I reached my arms behind her back and held her tight. "You spoil me everyday darling."

"You haven't seen anything yet." She had a wicked grin on her.

"Mmm I'm going to miss your naughty little schemes when I'm gone". I said as I roughly flipped her on her back onto the mattress and kissed her neck.

"Mmm oh fuck... that's nice. I'm still mad at you, you know, 1. for leaving me and 2. For not telling me about your bloody birthday."

I was kissing down her collar bone. "Well then. I guess I owe you an apology." I slid one of hands under her sports bra and groped a breast while my other end to her crotch to stroke her through her yoga pants.

She gave a sharp intake of breath. "Mmm yeah, you do. What do have in mind?"

I slid down off her kneeling on the end of the bed and started working her yoga pants down, springing her cock free.

"I think this is a good start." I said embracing her cock in my hand and craning my neck to suck it. Justina let out a sigh and her hand came down to run through my hair. Over the past couple of weeks Justina had finally learned to just enjoy me going down on her as part of our sex life. It took her a while to truly believe I do like it and wasn't doing it out of guilt or a sense of obligation. She accepted that I wanted to give her pleasure and that I didn't think any less of her as a woman when I was blowing her. I tried to do it often, however it must be said though I had the sweeter end of the deal as I was on the receiving end more often than not.

I took her into my mouth and sucked her head I stroked her base slowly as I did. I tried to pick up pointers from Justina and copy her techniques. I knew first-hand how amazing they were. I swirled my tongue round her head and bobbed in rhythm with my strokes. Every now and again I would change it up and go deeper and take her all into my mouth. I'd hardly call it deepthroating given that she was only just over 4 inches hard but she certainly found it pleasurable as proven by her moans and her grasping at my hair.

"Mmm oh fuck Luke that's good."

"Apology accepted?" I asked, stroking her and giving her my most sheepish look.

"Not even close, but it's a good start. Mmmm oh yes that's good." She said throwing her head back as I licked her frenulum. I let my hand roam up to her breasts and squeeze one of them.

"So what else would you have me do?" I asked in between sucks.

"Mmmm this and you promise to give me a long phone call every night from Leeds."

"Done. I wouldn't have it any other way." I went back to sucking. I never came off again. Slowly ramping up my pace as her breathing became shallower and shallower and her low moans turned into soft mews until she finally whimpered,

"Cumming..." her hips bucked slightly and her head flew forward as one of her hands grabbed the sheet and the other which was in my hair pulled me down deeper as she came in my mouth.

After I sucked her dry she slinked back in the bed and I slid up to join her. She turned to kiss me and cupped my face. "Do you really have to go?"

"Didn't we just go over this?" I chuckled.

"I know but I'm gonna miss you so much."

"I will too. 2 days without you in my bed. I think I'm going to get withdrawal symptoms."

She chuckled and climbed on top of me. "Well then I can't let you go with blue balls then can I?" Now it was her turn to slide down off me and start tugging at my trousers. Pulling me to the edge of the bed.

"Doesn't this kind of render apology meaningless?" I asked.

"Hey, I'm doing this for me. I'm not letting you go without having one last mouthful of your cum. You wouldn't want me to forget how you taste."

"Now that would be tragic." I said jokingly.

"Yes it would." She said planting kisses on my cock.

I looked down at her and her gorgeous breasts on her sports bra as she started sucking on my cock.

"Fuck your tits look great in that sports bra."

"Yeah you really think so?" She leant back giving me a full look at her tits and her flat toned stomach. Still stroking me slowly.

"Spectacular my love." I said.

She gave her wicked smile and meant holding her covered breasts against my cock still stroking. "It's not as sexy as some of my lingerie what makes you like this so much?"

"I don't know. It just makes them so round and full and makes your cleavage look, mhmmmm." I just moaned as I could not find the words.

She used her fingers to trace in between her tits while biting her lip. She leant forward kissing the head of my cock and dribbling her spit down it, something she hadn't ever really done before. She then took me down deep into her throat, something she definitely HAD done before. She proceeded to relay these actions getting my cock all slick and slobbery, then held it at its base with left hand. Leaning forward she took her right hand and pulled at the elastic at the bottom of her sports bra and enveloped my cock in between her breasts and let the material snap back into place.

She laughed a bit as she saw my eyes widen. "Can't believe we've never done this, after you paid for them."

"It's been worth every penny just to look at them."

"Oh so you don't want me to give you tit fuck then?" She teased holding her arms aside giving me a perfect view of my cock sticking up between them.

"Well I didn't say that..." I said backtracking.

"Thought not. Just promise me one thing."

"What my love?"

"Tell me when you're close I want you to cum in mouth." She said pleadingly.

I choked out a laugh. "I think I can make that sacrifice."

She smiled and held either side of her tits with her palms and started moving up and down.

The feeling was different. It felt good, not as good as her blowjobs but what it lacked in feeling it made up for in intensity visually.

The sight of my cock sliding in between her exquisite chest aided by support of her sports bra was quite the sight.

She kept up her up and down motion, watching my reactions carefully.

"You like fucking my big tits Luke?" I groaned. "Have your cock slide in between them? Does it feel good?"

"It feels amazing my love and looks even better."

"Oh you like the look of the amazing tits you paid for? I'm glad you love them. I love them too, I love how they make me feel like a sexy woman and how much they turn you on." She squeezed them together harder and gave linger strokes. She bent her head down and stuck out her tongue to lick the tip of my cock as she did.

"Ohh fuck that's so good." I whimpered as I felt her tongue. She slid further down to take my head into her mouth.

Her tongue started to swirl and I could feel my balls starting to tingle.

"Mmmm oh fuck, if you keep that up I'll cum". She gave me a couple more thrusts of her tits, then pulled them off my cock and took most of my cock down into her mouth in one go. Leaving just enough room to wrap he fingers round the base.

She sucked with efficiency coaxing my cum up to explode into her mouth. "I'm cumming... I'm cumming ohhhh fuck!!!!" She kept her mouth sealed over the head making sure not to let a single drop escape as she slowly stroked through my spasms. As I had done with her minutes earlier, she swallowed ever drop.

After she finally came off she asked, "Do you really have to go?"

---------------------------

We woke up bright and early. Me for my early train, Justina because she didn't want to be late for her first day at her new job. We didn't say much other than 'I love you' and 'I'll miss you'. She hugged me for so long it felt like I was going off to war, uncertain whether I would return. With that last embrace I was out the door. The journey was rough. It had nothing to do with the smooth train journey and everything to do with missing her. I needed her like I needed oxygen even just breathing was becoming difficult.

I scrolled through my phone and realized I didn't have enough pictures of her or us together. One of the few of her was the one with her plastered with a face full of cum that had me very quickly looking over my shoulder to see if anyone else saw it. Thankfully no one did and I could afford a little chuckle to myself.

I messaged her 'Good luck on your first day! Missing you already. X'. However I didn't get a reply. She must be already getting stuck in I thought. The train journey from London to Leeds takes about 3 hours so I was walking out of the Leeds station at just after 10.30 and grabbing a taxi to my client.

My client this time was an up and coming Yorkshire brewery. They made ciders and ales that were popular locally but we're looking for a big rebrand to go alongside a marketing push to go national. It was an exciting project that I was very happy to be a part of, back when Justina and I were just a fantasy.

I met with a number of people at the brewery and was busy with them for a couple of hours, they offered me a lunch as well as a sampling of some of their products. Never thought I'd ever be day drinking as part of a job. I only really got to check my phone again after lunch and had missed a reply from Justina.

'So far so good, they're giving me training. Just stopped for lunch. Miss you too.'

Our conversation throughout the day continued in this fashion. With both of us being busy we never caught each other so conversation never really flowed. I was heading back to the hotel at 6pm but was expected to meet them for dinner at 8. I finally caught Justina on her phone but she was on the underground going home so she would duck in and out of service. All I got was that her first day was tiring but good and everyone was really nice. We then agreed to a call when I got to the hotel after dinner.

Unfortunately that plan didn't go over smoothly. My potential clients and their typical Yorkshire hospitality kept the food and drink coming it was almost 11 by the time I staggered back to the hotel.

I messaged Justina that I was ready to call her but I got no response. I didn't call as I thought she would likely be asleep. I remembered that she made me promise to call her and was torn in two minds as to what to do. All I knew is I felt shit and missed her dearly. I opted not to call but I could barely sleep as I lay with a pit of dread and guilt in my stomach.

I set an early alarm to call her as she would be getting ready for work. Thankfully she picked up.

"Baby! I'm so sorry we didn't call last night. By the time I got back you were asleep. I feel like shit. Please forgive me. I'm sooo sorry..." I stopped once I heard her laughing. "....what? Why are you laughing?"

"I'm laughing at you silly. It's fine. You were busy late working, I was tired and fell asleep. Yeah I missed not talking to you but no harm done."

"But I promised you and let you down. I thought you'd be angry."

"Luke I love you, and I trust you. If you say that you couldn't make it then that's fine. I believe you. I know you'd try your best."

"Thank you dear. I missed you so much. Going that long without talking to you, it actually physically hurt." I said spilling out all my emotions. "Sorry I sound like a lovesick teenager."

"Well I still am a teenager for now, so I find it really sweet." She said.

"God when you phrase it like that it makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong."

"You're doing nothing wrong, I'm an adult. It's maybe a little naughty, but in a good way. Plus I'm not a teenager for much longer my birthday is in 3 weeks."

"3 weeks? Now who's not telling who about their birthdays?"

"Well you never asked. I was going to tell you after we celebrated yours. Anyway how did your client meeting go?"

"Really good, looks like a really big and fun project but that's not important. What about your first day? How did it go? Tell me everything."

"It was good. Today and tomorrow is mostly getting to know the place and induction training. From Monday then I'll be shadowing someone for a few days. I'll listen into all their calls then I'll take over with them monitoring me and then eventually fly solo."

"Cool but what about the people. Are they nice?"

"I haven't met many yet. Aside from this one guy." An instant flash of jealousy came over me. "Don't worry he's gay." Could she sense my jealousy over the phone. Also did that make things better or worse? "His name's Danny and he's so funny."

"That's nice."

"Oh my god you're jealous aren't you."

"No no I.... You're right. And I have no right. God I love you so much I'm frightened of losing you."

"Well you have nothing to worry about. When I say he's gay I mean he's gay with a capital G A Y. Think Elton John on a pink unicorn. You're way more his type than me. Plus he has a boyfriend, some French guy. Pierre or something, I forgot." She paused and there was a brief silence. "I think it's sweet you got a little jealous but you have nothing to worry about. I'm a one-man woman."

"I love you Justina." Seeing the time knowing that she should be setting off soon "Have a good day yeah? Talk tonight?"

"Yeah. Will you be busy with the clients again?"

"No, no. Nothing planned for tonight. I'll come back to the hotel and I'll just order room service we can video call."

She really perked up at that. "That'd be great! I'm looking forward to it. Have a nice day my love." We gave each other kisses over the phone and hung up. I felt so relieved after last night. Like a weight had been lifted. I also couldn't believe how much I missed her after one day and how jealous I got over her meeting a single male colleague.

The second day with the brewery was good fun. Less drinking was involved but a lot more business and specifics of the deal. I would be helping them design their new logo and art on a bunch of limited release cans they would be releasing. It allowed me a lot more creative so I was very exciting all in all with the whole thing.

I hadn't exchanged many texts with Justina, same as with yesterday, but I was looking forward to FaceTiming her back at the hotel. I was there by 5.30 and messaged her letting her know to call whenever she was ready. It was over an hour later she messaged that she was home but was going to eat first and then call. My face lit up and I sprang upright on the bed when I finally saw her calling. I decided to take the call on my laptop as I thought this would be a long call.

"Hey baby.. whoah...." My salutations were cut short as her camera came on and all I saw apart from her gorgeous face was her impressive cleavage in a plain white bra, contrasting with her skin.

"Like what you see?"

"I'm just happy to see you. To see those as well? Well that's a bonus."

"What these old.... Actually quite new things" We both chuckled at that one.

"So how was your second day?"

"Actually really good." She perked up and was remonstrating with her hands as she spoke. All the time causing her boobs to bounce and jiggle making it very difficult for me to concentrate but I did my best. "Well it was actually really boring. Let me explain. So most of the day I was with her and went through the training manual so what we did was boring, but the people are so nice. It's so different than my old job. It feels like everyone genuinely gets along. The management are laughing and joking with people not threatening or sneering at them." I remembered the battle axe of a woman in charge of HR at her old place. I could imagine the work environment she fostered.

"I'm happy for you. Happy to see you this happy and excited."

"Yeah the actual job I will be doing isn't exhilarating but I've seen them all laugh and joke with each other in between calls, they have good fun."

"That's great. Making friends?" I asked.

"Uhmm yeah, so there's Danny I mentioned yesterday and his friend Jen, they both work in same department as me although Jen is a senior customer service liaison.

"My mind got a bit lost in her tits on the screen and didn't respond.

"Hello Earth to Luke." She said jolting me back.

"Sorry love, I uh... got distracted by your tits."

She cackled, finding it hilarious. "That's your fault mister you got them for me."

"And I don't regret it for a second. Best money I ever spent."

"Best gift I've ever received." We smiled at each other, "So how did your second day go? Secured the deal?"

"Yeah, I mean, it's not signed but we have agreed everything on handshake. It's really cool. I'm going to be designing beer cans. That's every Irishman's dream isn't it?" I said excitedly.

"That is actually pretty fucking cool. I'm really proud of you. I'm really proud of my boyfriend the artist." She smiled at me with what looked like close to a tear in her eye. "Anyway I'm glad that being apart wasn't for nothing."

"Yeah. I still missed you like hell though. As big as this deal is I'm not sure it was worth missing a single night with you."

"Wooow that's a compliment." She then jiggled her boobs to the camera. "Miss these that much huh?"

12