All Comments on 'Saving Justina Ch. 05'

by Tawjg423319

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
EdeyEdey8 months ago

I loved it even more than prev, the titfuck was cool :) And I so appreciate he also sucks her! Good top :)

But I also hope they stay exclusive, and she will attach the dildo somewhere and they would fuck like that from both ends :D

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Can't wait for the birthday, I'm sure Justina will pull out all the stops.

Also I'm thinking Luke could help her reconcile with her parents. Despite their traditional leanings they don't sound like they are completely against alternative lifestyles shall we say. Seeing her as an ordinary woman in a happy relationship with a good man might be enough to turn them around. Sure they were awful to her but family is important and it hurts to have those feelings wither away. Plus I think catharsis always beats spite.

freyafertilityfreyafertility8 months ago

Brilliant. Sexy. Hot. Romantic. Sweet. I love their relationship and how it’s growing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree, the meeting with parents can strengthen their relationship!

Blackbear7Blackbear75 months ago

Sexxxy, funny, thought provoking and erotic as all outdoors. A very beautiful healthy relationship between a man and a woman. I am soo jealous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTawjg423319@Tawjg423319
Long time reader turned recent writer. I have a number of ideas on my backlist I want to get out there and share with you. My works will be diverse in genre however a common thread in my works will probably be a sweet kind hearted man who ends up with a beautiful woman. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES