All Comments on 'Saving Kat's Life Pt. 01'

by Telleophone

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good character development.

Well written Chapter, looking forward to the next installment. Good story pacing. Keeps the reader wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great start 👍🏻

I’m looking forward to the next installment

smiley666smiley666about 4 years ago
Great

Not too many authors are able to pull somebody into the story and feeling to stand besides the actors and feel their emotions as being the own. Looking forward for the next parts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Congrats on e very good story! I love your style and use if words. Can't wait for part two!

scargazerscargazerabout 4 years ago
Bravo!

That was so very well written! I love the pacing and the characters. So excited to read the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

A very good start. A sort of slice of life story as it were. Please keep up the good work. Intimacy isn't always just about sex but, how people relate to one another.

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistabout 4 years ago

Thank you for writing this story. it's very good - I enjoyed it immensely.

mr6x5mr6x5about 4 years ago
Wow

I don’t remember the last time a story pulled me in like that, so looking forward the the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

Great writing, it's hard to believe that was your first story here. I thought it was as good as anything else I have read here. I look forward to the next part very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

I love the way that the story reads. I really like the characters of Allan and the two girls. I can't wait to read the next chapter. My only critique is that I wish the you would describe the female characters more. I feel like their description is very vague. I gave you anx the story 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!!!

Can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Congratulations!

Very well thought out and written. Really looking forward to the sequel. Excellent.

BigMagnum44BigMagnum44about 4 years ago
A+

Very enjoyable story. Shows that there are good people in the world and people willing to help. It also shows that age is just a number and the heart wants what it wants. Great job, can’t wait for the next installment.

ZachDocEightZachDocEightabout 4 years ago
Well done!

Enjoyed the story and the building and interplay of emotions. Write the interplay of emotions and intimacy as a love story. There's plenty of fucking on thus site and it would be out of place to the mood set in this first part. Do a good job on part two. We are all waiting

chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
Thanks ***

For the read.

dotcom2099dotcom2099about 4 years ago
Waiting for more!!

A big fat 5 star's from me on this your first chapter, hoping for more very soon!!

All we need now is for @Literotica to increase the amount of star's we can give to writer's that do a damn good job....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More, more, more, more, more!!!!!

You are an amazing writer and I cannot wait to see more about Al, Kat.....and Angie???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Dear Author, Excellent first effort. Great story and great characters. Very well written

and believable since it is a work of fiction. Found it very enjoyable and quick paced.

Thank you for the entertainment. Keep up the good work. jntiques/John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awsome Begining. ****+

I greatly enjoyed reading your first story. I am most intrigued as to which way this can go, especially with 'Butthead' still in the picture. The 2 young ladies also make this very interesting.

ArediaArediaabout 4 years ago

Good story - thanks. Please continue - there's a lot of potential. :)

Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago
Great

Great start can't wait for more! Really hoping he's gets another chance at dax, and rips his arms off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great first effort !

Your story line is good. Your dialogue sounds like real people, which is hard to do. My only concern is that the speed with the events are moving seems way too fast. To me it feels unrealistic that Kat could shift gears so quickly. Others may not agree but I can't see trust building so rapidly from either side. The two sides are so different that there has to be some suspicion about motive.

R.

OpenWordsOpenWordsabout 2 years ago

Smokers are seriously unattractive and you ruin something by making the main characters automatically ugly and nasty smelling... Why would you make that kind of choice in a sex story?

Second, it could be me... But all the things you have them "laugh" about? Why, I think one time, it was funny. The rest was like the laugh tracks in old 90s sitcoms...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTelleophone@Telleophone
New to writing. Lots of ideas but no time to really write as much as I would like.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories