All Comments on 'Saving My Aunt'

by Padre33

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like rescue stories; but I'm not sure mom's dead brother's wife fits in this category. Didn't diminish the rating at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope you write more on this story

JobewonJobewonover 1 year ago

Good story! I know you said it was a quickie but would love to read more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too shorty, but wonderful! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent. You need one more story on how he brings her back completelt

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another chapter please

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtmeover 1 year ago

A great quick heartfelt read. Liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well it was pleasant, one of those whispery daydreams that have an intriguing idea but little substance.

Decent writing so far as the essentials of writers' workshops dictate must be in place, but way short on details which would make the two MC's less caricatures and more real people.

This is a Cinderella story--which is fine; but the devil's in the details. Perhaps a sequel where Tori's background is filled in--how'd she meet the uncle, why'd she marry him, why...as an adult did she stay with him and why...since he was dead and she owned the place...didn't she simply sell everything and walk away? Why was Pete available to play Prince Charming instead of holding down a job; why did his mother essentially send him to rescue his grieving aunt by fucking her back to life; why can't Pete see that in "saving" his hot aunt he was saddling himself with a passive, submissive, barely functioning chain around his neck whose sexual favors he might grow tired of after awhile once the lust was satisfied and he grew aware of her essential need to have someone "just take over and take care of her".

Essentially a flash story which transpires within at most a two hour period, it has potential. Please give us more sustenance to chew on and satisfy our appetites! Kudos on what you've done. More please.

Wash2015Wash2015over 1 year ago

Very good story, I did 4* as it felt quick for them to just jump in even with that past history. I think a bit of warm up and getting to know each other again after 12 years before he just started grabbing her naked body.

Also I am curious in general, how did she end up with the uncle? Seems like a serious mismatch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome!! Good read, not bogged down in mundane details that do not matter.

I agree with the one person who made the comment about not getting other people involved with the relationship. 9 out of 10 times that ruins it for me. It cheapens the reality of it, when they are supposed to be so in love for so long.

Thanks for sharing your work!

LLenhardtLLenhardtover 1 year ago

Need more chapters and some additional actions.

Harvey_32Harvey_32over 1 year ago

I definitely know how this situation arises, it never went all the way but 25 years after i met my wifes aunty (my father-in-laws' sister at her 50th birthday party) she asked me to help undo the hooks of her new bright pink silk corset as they were very fiddly and she was nearly drunk. I helped and she simply said "Fuck me." We had lots of sexy fun that night but no I didn't fuck a 75 year old relative....

Well that's what my wife thinks.

5* from me. Nice length, sounds so realistic, enough detail but enough gaps to let the reader make it fit their ideals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It didn't have that gallons of precum b.s. It didn't have d.a. idioms like "like a pro". it did have a heart. thanks for the read.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 1 year ago

Reads like a male feminist wrote this, average.

sargedog1sargedog1over 1 year ago

For an unpolished story I did not find any reason to trip during my read. A welcome thing when considering 98% of Lit stories. You sound very busy by your assertions but some low boil to this story would really finish the meal. The happily ever after as it were. Some wrap around porch red headed suck n fuck fest when mom shows up to visit unexpectedly. Although she shouldn't get involved sexually. It would cheapen the bravado of Pete immensely. Restoring the farm and house and cementing the every after part. Thanks for the great work.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
great start

i would like to read more of this story, not like others on this site where they start sharing with a bunch of other folks, but an exclusive love. where do they go from here? kids? restore the farm? let us know please.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Wouldn't be on birth control - this could get interesting. there WILL be a second part, right? 5*

YamiJohnYamiJohnover 1 year ago

Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes! Loved it but would have loved it more if it was longer!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You've got a beautiful mind! This story needs, NEEDS to be continued!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Frankie1952Frankie19528 months ago

More please, a lovely story of two people finding each other.

juanviejojuanviejo6 months ago

IT WAS HURRIED, BUT I THOUGHT IT DESERVED CINCO ESTRELLAS! CHEERS!

Coochielover71Coochielover713 months ago

Great story, just needs more chapters.

ClaywbClaywb29 days ago

This would be a great foundation to a larger story; there's the story of how the uncle married Victoria (Tori), how she became so bedraggled, did Pete marry Tori and stay on the farm. What about children and dealing with the rest of the family; how much did Pete's mother know about his desire for Tori and was that why she sent him to her. Just my thoughts, enjoyed the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPadre33@Padre33
559 Followers
31 January 2024 Good afternoon everyone! I've still been struggling to get any writing done. In talking with my therapist, they think my writer's block is largely because of how much I have going on in my life. I'm hoping things settle down soon to be able to get back at it ...