Saving My Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes went wide, and her mouth formed an 'o' that was so cute, I could barely wait to do other things to it.

It was only a moment though before my actions drew forth the desired results. Her moans, groans, and sighs were music to my ears.

She pulled her knees up, allowing me to get deeper, and she hooked her heels around my hips to drive me on. Her hand reached up and braced my chest, her fingers lightly clawing.

When she started thrashing her head and squinting her eyes shut, I knew she was close, and that knowledge was enough to make my balls boil.

I leaned in, kissing along her jaw until I could whisper in her ear. "Cum for me Love. Let it go!" I punctuated my words by nibbling on her ear lobe, and with one hand flicking her clit.

Her eyes shot open, and every muscle locked up. I could feel her pussy grabbing my cock, and that was it. I was pushed over the edge and blasted my second load deep into her.

After my orgasm passed, I extracted myself, with a plop, and eased down beside her. We cuddled together, with her head on my chest, and leg tossed over mine.

"Were you telling me the truth when you said you'd be my man?" Tori asked.

I nodded. "As a rule, I don't go around lying. Yes, I was telling you the truth."

She lifted her head and looked into my eyes. "What about the family?"

"What about them? If they can't accept our choice, that's their problem. Tori, you're thirty-six. I'm thirty. We're not little kids. Hell, we're not even young adults, fresh out of school. We can choose who and what we want. I've wanted you for a LONG time. As long as you'll have me, I'll be your man."

A tear streaked down her cheek, and she leaned in to kiss me.

"Gawd, I love you, Pete."

"I love you too, Tori."

12