All Comments on 'Saving My Soul'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 1 year ago

Long... but in a good way!

I know some will complain that it's too long, but I believe to do the story true justice it had to be. The back story is an important part of this, so it needed to be told. I'm always eager to read what you write, I like most of it and appreciate all of it. Thanks for Sharing!

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 1 year ago

It was an enjoyable story. I liked it for what it is.

Sally was annoying, "Have I said I'm straight lately?"

Anyway, thank you for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very good and creative story. I gave you 4 that would have been a 5 if it had been a "hairy pussy" story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sexy sweet long story, with an involved, lightly tragic intro. The characterization of the familial females was lovely, each different, each enticing.

There was just a bit too much of a feeling of "of course this is going to happen" for me to call this perfect.

... but, I did not write this story.

Five for you

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 year ago

Fantastic, sexy all the way, sad in places and you always seem to make my eyes leak but I do so enjoy your stories. thanks buddy.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Another great effort - 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story loved the way you brought it all together, though some of it was a tear jerker I got so into it it almost felt real!!!!!!! Loved how the mom and sisters made him such a good man and loved the sisters having his children!! It was one of the best stories I've read!! Keep up the great stories!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmberSolisAmberSolisabout 1 year ago

Awesome story! Great premise, and hot as hell all the way through. Great depiction of the sex, great emotional interaction all the way through, as well. Great writing!

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Thoroughly over the top as some of your stories are but l liked it.

I too have an inside knowledge of the Industry. Two of my sons went out with adult actresses, their relationships didn’t last as my sons like most men couldn’t get over what these girls did on camera. Sharing isn’t the turn on Lit authors think that’s for sure,

It was a turn on for a while but that got stale quickly and the relationships went up in smoke. All three girls in question went deeper into porn and drugs and went on to become escorts as well. Just another name for being prostitutes.

Years later all three girls are still in it, They like the money, but are they happy?

I doubt it, none of them can keep a partner outside of the industry for any length of time, no prizes for guessing why.

4/5

linnearlinnearabout 1 year ago

Always impressive telling a story, enjoyed very much.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

5/5, but a little too long and a bit too much reluctant brother trope. Well written emotions, thanks!

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Excellent story. All of your characters felt genuine.

5stars

bucco40bucco40about 1 year ago

Good Story, just wish you would have wrote about the 3 losing their anal cherries.

WolfenherzWolfenherzabout 1 year ago

Damn fine story, loved it.

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

Excellent young love, porn business, and family incest love story. Something for every one. Five stars!

Southpaw1430Southpaw143011 months ago

Thanks. Good story.

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

Awesome! Thanks for this one! 5/5

KerrionKerrion9 months ago

Another Great Story... beginning to end was a full character driven ride that came to a fulfilling conclusion. 5/5

There was really only one aspect that left me thinking I'd missed something. That being the cinema scene with Charlotte. From the way I read it, it seemed as though she should have been walking out of the Cinema and onto the bus with her eye liner ran and a face full of it.... after all, no mention was made of her cleaning up. But like I said... I probably just missed it. Though the other aspect is kinky as hell. :)

Ukorca101Ukorca1018 months ago

Fantastic story

AlwaysAndForever82AlwaysAndForever827 months ago

absolutely fantastic.

Frankie1952Frankie19527 months ago

My second reading of this fabulous story and still so very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a waste of life (Beth) and a relationship, all because of greed and a desire for some fame. This was so tragic. I bet this kind of thing happens all the time these days. So many young women essentially throwing their lives away and used up by people that care only for money, some ending up much like Bethany all too soon. I guess the allure of money and fame is just too strong for some, even if the cost is their body and possibly their life.

The story was pretty solid overall. A nice blend of tragedy, regret, and love. I kept wondering if Sally was a virgin as it wasn't stated outright, one way or another. There were hints that could be interpreted either way, but I think the one mentioning something about her innocence on page 9 leads me to conclude she did indeed save herself for her brother, which I think is very sweet and romantic, and totally in line with her backstory.

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBite2 months ago

I absolutely love stories that make me cry AND cum. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent story line. I do not normally get past four or five pages but kept my attention through to the end. Very well written, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...