Saving My Virginity for Father

Story Info
Turning my Daddy after prison stretch.
3k words
4.09
23.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry up Sophie, you'll be late," said Mom as I pulled up my pleated skirt over my knee high navy blue stockings, put on my best shoes, grabbed my bag and winter coat.

"And don't forget your visiting papers too."

This week had been my 18th birthday and I had asked to see my Dad one more time before his upcoming prison release, and Mom said it was OK as long as I didn't miss a whole school day.

I was excited to be visiting my Dad in prison, it had been several years since the last time so I wanted to look good and grown up but Mom insisted that I wear my uniform and go into College afterwards.

Mom would be my taxi today, however she no longer had any feelings for my Father and wanted me to go into the prison alone, then onto college straight afterwards.

This this was my first visit alone so I was both nervous and excited.

Dad had been an up and coming pop star, and one night two 19 year old fans had chatted him up in a bar after a gig, they got him drunk then invited him up to their room and the next morning they alleged he had raped them both, selling their story to a trashy newspaper, the girls then called the Police and subsequently he had been sent to prison for rape and given a ten year sentence.

We left our home at 9am and on arrival at the prison some 30 minutes later Mom parked the car and told me to button up my long coat to cover up my plaid skirt and stocking tops.

"Be careful Sophie, don't look at any other prisoners and don't talk to them."

"Tell your Father he is welcome to live at our house after he is released, but he must sleep in the spare room."

"OK Mom I will tell him," and I hurried over to the security gate.

Fifteen minutes later my papers had been checked, my bag and coat searched and I was with 5 other wives and girlfriends waiting in a cold reception room.

A tall prison guard came in and announced "Ladies, the rules are strictly no touching, no passing contraband or gifts to your love ones and you have 30 minutes only, once the bell goes please stand up, leave your seat and meet me back here for your escort to the car park, now follow me."

We were escorted to the visiting room and there were 6 prisoners sat at individual tables, an empty chair was placed opposite each table for the visitor.

I looked for Father, then I saw him dressed in grey, he sat quietly with a big smile on his face, he looked me up and down and then he waved me over to him. My heart was beating so fast, he stood up, I put my arms around him and we had a hug.

"Sit down madam" said the prison guard and I sat down opposite to Dad and we touched hands for a quick moment.

"Happy Birthday, and how lovely to see you again," he said and I agreed it was not before time. He asked about school, about home, about Mom, we chatted and he smiled like never before.

"I have a message from Mom" I said, "You are welcome to stay at our house until you get yourself sorted but you have to sleep in the spare room."

"That's fine Sophie, I wasn't expecting anything different."

I looked to my right to see an inmate staring down at my legs and skirt.

"Ignore them said Father, they haven't seen a beautiful young lady like you for a long time."

"Do you think I'm beautiful Daddy?"

"Yes Sophie, you have grown up to be a beautiful young lady, I am very proud of you."

As I stood up to button up my coat I could see Father looking at my skirt and stockings too, then embarrassingly he looked up at me and I sat down again,

"Have you a boyfriend?"

"No Father, I have never had a boyfriend, please don't ask again your making me blush."

"Sorry Sophie," and we chatted about his pending release from prison in a months time, and then in no time at all we were disturbed by the bell ringing, and the guard said "Times up! Times up!"

"Now Ladies go back to the waiting room."

As I stood up and walked by the desks to the exit, a grubby old inmate moved his arm out towards me and run his hand under my coat and up my stockinged leg.

"Get your hands off her!" shouted my Father and he stood up to confront the man.

Two guards grabbed the inmate and I was rushed into the waiting room by another guard.

My heart was beating fast but a warm glow enveloped my heart knowing that my Father was there to protect me.

Once in the car Mom asked me lots of questions but I only told her that Father was happy to accept her invitation to live with us and sleep in the spare room.

I asked and Mom explained why Father was having to sleep in the spare room, she told me that she had a friend whose husband is a prison guard at the same prison and that he had told her that my Father had been having gay sex with his cell mate and selected others who the cell mate favored. This cell mate was the criminal boss, the King of their prison ward, and nobody could refuse him anything without suffering violence or even worse.

For the next four weeks I felt sorry for Father, every night wondering if he was being fucked by his cellmate?

I wondered what it would feel like to be fucked in the ass, not that I knew much about anal sex, or about any sex for that matter but I had heard that it hurts the first time, but some men enjoyed it.

Many questions were spinning around my head, was Father gay? Had he been raped or volunteered for sex with this man? Did he enjoy it? Was it even true or was it all made up?

I decided that whichever it be I am going to help him adjust back into civilian life and get him back romantically with Mom so we can be a united family again.

On the day Father arrived home I couldn't wait to finish school and rushed home to to meet him again, without all the constraints of the prison environment.

As I entered the front door I saw him in the kitchen and rushed over to give him a special hug and cried out "Welcome home Pops," he said "lovely to see you," and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Father settled in well at home, Mom was very civil to him but there was no spark or sexual chemistry between the two of them. Father had a tag around his ankle and couldn't go out after 7pm, he had no friends, and not even the press seemed interested in him.

Then on Saturday evening Mom spent longer than usual in the bathroom, then she made her face up, she looked stunning, was this all for Father I thought?

Mon came down the stairs dressed to thrill, in a silky low cut black dress and heels. I'm sure I got a glimpse of stocking tops too.

"Where are you going?" I said.

"I'm going out to celebrate my friend Maria's birthday, don't wait up you two, I'm going to be home late." and she winked.

The door bell rang and off she went, she jumped into a taxi cab leaving a scent of perfume in the hallway and a sad face on my Father.

"Shall we watch Netflix and chill tonight Pops, I have a bottle of Prosecco, can we share it?

He looked up "Thank you but its not really my choice of drink, and only one glass for you" he said.

"That's OK Pops I have some whisky for you too."

"Thank you Sophie, you have really helped me since I came home and I hope to repay you some day."

I continued with my plan to turn Father straight and disappeared upstairs to shower and get ready for my evening alone with Father. I borrowed Moms perfume and a pair of shear tights, slipped into my sexiest short skirt and then choose a comfy baggy top, I didn't want to look too slutty and overdressed when staying at home for the evening.

We shared the sofa that evening, and watched a rom com on Netflix.

Father phoned and ordered a Pizza delivery with some beer for him.

After we had eaten and I had drunk my one large glass of Prosecco I sat closer too Father, he didn't seem to mind me cuddling up to him, then later on I lifted up my legs onto the sofa and lay my head on his lap, I yawned a little as if I was about to fall asleep.

I lay still for ten minutes then I felt him move his hand and it came to rest on my left knee. After a few moments he stroked my leg up and down feeling the softness of my silky nylon clad legs. I moved my hand and brushed it past the fly of his jeans and could sense a hardness not there before. OMG my face was only a few inches away from his hardening cock.

I was delighted, my Father was getting hard because of me, his daughter.

The plan was clearly working after all, I wanted him to forget sex with men and get back with Mom so we can be a family again, something that I had missed out on for years.

Just then the movie finished and Father moved my head, he stood up and cleared away the empty pizza box, the empty beer cans and washed up my Prosecco glass so Mom would not see that I had been drinking.

"Thank you for a lovely night, I'm off to bed" he said.

I heard him clean his teeth, shut the door, and a few moments later it was all quiet.

I lifted my head off the sofa and climbed up the stairs to my room. I changed my baggy top for a silky nightie, brushed my hair and got into my bed not knowing what to do next.

All of a sudden it started to rain heavily, I pulled my covers up and then flash, bang a clap of thunder boomed around my bedroom, I pulled my covers above my head then boom, another thunderclap even louder than before which scared me, I jumped out of bed, ran along the hallway and into Fathers room, jumped into his bed and hugged him.

"Sorry Daddy, I don't like thunder storms, I always get into bed with Mom when there's a storm but she's still out partying."

"That's OK, make yourself comfortable," he said.

I rolled over turning my back to him and I felt the bed move as he moved forward brought his arm over my waist and he spooned me.

It was nice and comforting as we both lay silent listening to the thunder storm.

As we lay together I asked *Pops are you awake?"

"Yes honey," and he squeezed my waist a little firmer.

Nervously I asked "Are you gay Daddy?"

"Why do you ask?" he said sounding puzzled.

"Mom said you had gay sex with your cell mate and his friends."

"It's difficult in prison for a handsome young man, so I figured that if I please one man then he will protect me from all the other scary thugs and murderers, he took me in the ass every Friday night giving my ass a week to recover its tightness."

I could see his point of view, after all I had been there and seen what it was like.

I said "OK Daddy but Mom said you slept with his friends too?"

"That was only the one time, my cell mate gambled my ass away on a game of cards and lost, I had to suck this big black mans cock and then he had my ass too."

"Oh Pops, did it hurt when they fucked you?"

"At first it did hurt, then you get used to it, sometimes it was quiet good too, but the black guy was another story, he had a 9 inch cock and it hurt for a week afterwards."

I could feel his cock rested between my ass cheeks, it seemed to be growing, his hand had moved south to between my legs and he was caressing my pussy through my pantyhose.

I was aroused and I could feel my wetness as he stroked me. Now I knew he wasn't gay, not that there is anything wrong with being gay but I so wanted to be part of his and Moms family again like before.

"Are you a virgin Sophie?"

"Yes Father."

"Good girl, good girl," and he continued to stroke my pussy through the nylon pantyhose.

I felt him move his hand to my ass cheeks running his fingers along my ass crack, then he guided me with his strong hands onto my front, reached over to his bedside cabinet for something and sat over the top of my legs.

I was nervous about losing my virginity, I was worried about how big he was,? would he use protection? would it hurt? would my pussy bleed? what would Mom say if she saw the blood stains when she washed the sheets?

He tugged at my waist, he pulled my knickers and pantyhose down to below my ass and I felt a finger applying hand cream along my ass crack and then it circled my ass hole before the finger penetrated me and stopped still inside.

"Relax Sophie."

I tried but it's hard when your being invaded.

The finger moved around my ass gently then pulled out, leaving me disappointed.

He moved his body forward and I felt his warm cock pressing against my ass hole.

"You wanted to know what anal sex feels like Sophie, now you will find out!"

And as he pressed home, my ass was stretching, I moaned at the pain but I couldn't let him in, so he applied more pressure and then the pain became so intense like a burning feeling. I screamed as my ass stretched and my sphincter dilated to allow him in, his mushroom head which I hadn't even seen was now inside of me and gently probing further inside. He felt huge!

He gently rocked back and forth, every push going in deeper, breaking new ground never discovered before, creating new feelings never felt before.

He lifted me up at the waist and pushed home again. I felt his hairy balls slapping against my pussy, I knew that he was fully inside now, and then his hand reached around and pressed against my clit.

The intense pain from the stretching of my virgin ass had now almost gone and was replaced by feelings I couldn't really explain, you really have to try it to know.

"Sophie, your so lovely, so tight, so warm, so wonderful," and he fucked me hard.

I started to pant and moan, the feeling of both my clit being pleasured and my ass being destroyed was amazing, then I went all stiff, my pussy squirted and soaked his hand.

"Sorry Daddy."

"Cum, cum for me my Sophie."

I pushed my ass back to get him all inside of me and then he pushed forward hard into me. I felt his cock throbbing and spurt after spurt and a warm creamy feeling lubricated my canal and he withdrew and pushed home again spurting more cum into me.

I felt so proud being able to satisfy my man, my Daddy.

I slumped forward, he collapsed on top of me, his cock still inside of my ass. We lay together and then I felt his cock shrink and slide out of me, cum dribbling from my gaping ass down my pussy and onto the sheet below.

He pulled up my knickers and pantyhose and we spooned again.

"Now Sophie, did you enjoy your first anal sex tonight?"

"Yes Daddy, I can see why you let him fuck you, its amazing."

Just then we heard a car pull up and a car door slammed shut. It was Mom. In a panic I got up and raced back to my bed, I lay there feeling pleasured, and pleased that my Father still liked the female kind, but I knew it was wrong to sleep with him.

Dad had gone quickly to the bathroom to wash and back before Mom had noticed.

Mum was clearly drunk and making a noise down stairs, as she poured yet another drink before climbing up the stairs, but instead of turning left at the top of the stairs she turned right, pushed open the door to the spare room, took off her dress and climbed into Fathers bed dressed only in a black bra with matching knickers, black stockings and a suspender belt.

I listened carefully and heard some chatter, some shushing, and then it all went quiet.

The silence turned to giggling then a gentle moan and I could tell Father was fucking her pussy.

I fell asleep listening to them fucking and the headboard knocking, and then in the morning I woke to Mom screaming and I heard her plead "Not there babe, not there, I'm a virgin there!"

Mom shrieked and then the moans continued and I imagined he was fucking her ass too.

I was jealous.

Father having been in prison for so long had such pent up desire and stamina to fuck all night and he did.

I had my family back together and I was one happy and satisfied young Lady.