Saving Sandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More cops were running towards him with drawn guns. Wright waved them to stay back from the mansion and then took charge of them, directing them to secure the mansion perimeter.

He checked his own phone and saw Deputy Doug Ramsay was still alive and checking in with him. He had sent the message several minutes ago. Wright had been too busy to respond and not noticed his vibrating phone.

He texted Doug back now, letting his friend know all was okay on his end.

***

Jim secured the outside of the mansion, Doug noticed, checking his phone as he neared one of the mansion's two staircases and seeing the relevant text. Good.

Another text came in as he started ascending the stairs. It was from Lakestrider. "Pool area secure. Careful, they have Sandra upstairs. Three human suspects with her, three more plus a dragon headed in same direction."

Dragon? Doug wondered. What could Lakestrider mean by that?

He decided not to think about it further at the moment. Two staircases in this mansion, he reminded himself. One near the pool area and one more I'm ascending. I better be careful.

The top floor hallway had a ski-masked goon standing at the far end facing away from Doug. The young deputy did not bother to tell the goon to drop his gun. Instead he moved closer till he was within range. As soon as the goon started to turn, Doug shot him five times in the chest and head.

"Marko!" another ski masked goon shouted, running out of a doorway next to the goon on guard. He had a gun in hand. Doug emptied more of his clip into that goon, who was obviously wearing body armor. The goon collapsed to the ground.

I'm not too familiar with HK submachine guns, Doug recalled. He hoped he still had plenty of shots in this one. Well, it hadn't clicked silent yet, or shown any signs of an empty clip.

And I don't have time to check! he realized as three more goons charged up the nearby stairwell. The two lead goons were in catering uniforms and the third goon was in a ski mask. Doug fired three shots at them, diving into the open door in the same motion. He cursed as his gun clicked dry. He then cursed again when he saw the black man in the glasses aiming a shotgun at him. Beside that terrorist, Sandra Bullock had her hand in an open safe.

"Drop it, Gosling!" Theo ordered Doug, cocking his gun. "This ain't no time for you to be a hero."

"I defer to my co-star," Doug quipped. He had noticed what Sandra was pulling out of the safe while Theo was not looking at her.

Theo frowned, then froze as he turned and noticed Sandra's Desert Eagle.

"You're trespassing in Texas," Sandra informed Theo, then shot him three times. The safecracker went limp.

"More in the hallway!" Doug shouted at Sandra, ejecting his submachine gun's clip. The door of the bedroom was shoved open just as he started to slam in another clip.

Three goons rushed in, followed by the Mexican thug who resembled Danny Trejo. Sandra immediately fired her pistol at them, cutting down both of the two lead goons in catering uniforms. The third thug hit the floor while Salvatore took several gunshots without flinching. He roared in fury and rushed Sandra, grabbing her gun hand and twisting it hard.

Sandra screamed as she dropped her Desert Eagle.

Doug had just finished reloading his submachine gun. He immediately took aim at Salvatore, screamed a battle cry, and held down his weapon's trigger. Guys played by Danny Trejo onscreen take a lot of punishment to go down, Doug recalled. This guy's probably not too different.

"Duck, Sandra!" he shouted, trying to keep the muzzle of his gun aimed away from the Hollywood star.

Salvatore roared incoherently and shook as the entire clip of submachine gun bullets slammed into him. He released Sandra as he shook with the impacts of Doug's bullets. My armored scales protect me, the mutant dragon man reminded himself, smiling as the bullets failed to cause him serious injury. He roared again, then spit a stream of flame at Doug.

Doug was surprised by the mutant's breath weapon, but passed his saving throw. He dodged the bulk of the flame attack, cursing as his gun clicked dry. Who was this... freak?

Sandra, untouched by the gunfire, was meanwhile grabbing Theo's discarded shotgun. Salvatore had released her hand after disarming her and Doug had distracted the dragon man. Seeing Doug's gun was empty again, she aimed the shotgun and fired it several times in Salvatore's direction. The thug she had missed earlier was meanwhile running out of the room.

Sandra ignored the lone fleeing thug for now. She had seen how much punishment Salvatore was taking and the fire he'd spat at Doug. Some kind of mutant circus performer, Sandra thought. I've worked with a few of them in Hollywood. This guy is bleeding, he just isn't vulnerable enough to gunfire to notice yet. If we keep hitting him...

Doug rolled away from the fire, discarding his empty submachine gun, and drew his pistol. He'd reloaded it earlier after he left the kitchen. He'd also noticed Salvatore was bleeding. I know Austin's Gargoyle Clan, Silvan, and a few other supernatural humanoid creatures, Doug reminded himself. Such creatures do exist in this world, and this guy isn't far-fetched enough to surprise me for more than a few seconds. Lakestrider texted me there was a dragon amongst the enemy too. I play fantasy role-playing games and no dragon can stand up to enough gunfire, right?

He fired several pistol shots into Salvatore's chest and head, hoping he was correct and had enough bullets.

The dragon laughed as each shot impacted. He was flinching a bit now with each impact, but his scales were still strong. Salvatore shook a finger at Doug and stomped towards him, inhaling again. Doug, his gun half empty, stopped firing and prepared to dodge his enemy's flame once more.

Sandra cursed as her gun clicked empty. The mutant goon had not even noticed she was also damaging him. I have an antique European spearhead in my bedroom safe also, she remembered. I'm not that great at hand to hand combat, but... she had to try. She grabbed the spearhead and lunged at Salvatore's back.

Doug rolled aside as Salvatore spat another stream of fire at him. Then the mutant roared and grabbed at a female arm sweeping around his neck in a chokehold. He struggled in vain as Sandra stabbed the spearhead into his ear and twisted it hard.

Roaring in agony, Salvatore fell over. Doug ran up and stuck his gun in the dragon man's mouth, then emptied the rest of his magazine. Salvatore shuddered, then collapsed dead.

Doug exhaled and looked at Sandra. "Good teamwork, milady."

"Likewise," Sandra smiled, releasing Salvatore from her chokehold. "Not sure Ryan himself could have done better."

"I don't know," Doug answered with a shrug, ejecting his gun clip. "He's a good actor, right? Give him the right script or maybe the right stunt double..." He slammed another clip into his gun. "One got away."

"Text Sonya," Sandra suggested. "I heard a lot more gunfire from downstairs earlier."

Doug grabbed his phone and sent another text. He heard more gunshots echoing from downstairs as he typed.

"Lakestrider," Doug typed. "Sandra's with me. Dragon down. What's your status?"

Lakestrider replied seconds later. "Pool area secure again. Del and three armed chefs with me, Matthew, and a few other armed guests. Terrorist boss Tony Gruber and all known remaining hostiles dead or in custody. Wright said SWAT team's still a few minutes out."

"Coming downstairs," Doug texted back. He then looked at Sandra. "Lakestrider said someone named Tony Gruber was their leader. You know who she's talking about?"

"Kid your age with a blonde beard was in charge of these thugs," Sandra explained. "He said his father and uncle were part of the Gruber crime family. I trust you've seen the popular action movies Bruce Willis made about that family's two most famous members?"

"The Die Hard series?" Doug asked. "Yeah, it's great."

He smiled again, then moved towards the bedroom exit. The young deputy told Sandra to follow him with body language.

"Wait," Sandra said aloud. She had made a decision after helping Doug take down the dragon. He's cute, she thought, as cute as Ryan and way more heroic in this moment. I'm between boyfriends. Why not?

She walked up to Doug and grabbed his head, then kissed his lips hard. "I owe you something," she said when the young deputy pulled back from her gasping.

"Milady...?" Doug protested. "You already gave me half a million dollars. I..."

Sandra shut him up with another kiss. "We just slew a dragon together, Deputy Ramsay. Don't you want to celebrate?"

Doug decided to throw caution to the wind and embrace the moment. A beautiful Hollywood star was kissing him. They had just helped each other defeat several terrorists and a mutant who was a lot like a dragon. Why would he not kiss his co-star? Who cared that she was fifteen years older than him? She was a woman, he was a man. Both their erotic instincts were aroused.

He took Sandra in his arms and returned her kiss. They exchanged tongue swipes and caressed each other's bodies. Sandra rubbed Doug's firm shoulder muscles while he squeezed her athletic curves.

The door of the room opened again and Del Dawson wolf-whistled when he saw them. "Hey Deputy!"

Doug broke his embrace with Sandra and turned, then nodded at Del. "You and Lakestrider okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, she was snogging Matthew McConaghey downstairs when I left her," Del said. "The chefs were watching the bad guys who are still alive. Guess I better call Jim, see if he wants to help me get lucky tonight too." Del smiled, hearing sirens echoing from nearby. "I guess SWAT is finally arriving. See you downstairs, Doug?"

"Soon," Doug replied. He turned back to Sandra. "Milady, uh, I think one of your films said relationships based on intense experiences never work."

"They never work long term," Sandra corrected him. "And we're basing this relationship on cooperative dragon slaying followed by sex. Do you mind keeping it short term, Deputy?"

"If you call me Doug," the young Deputy answered, "and we stay friends with benefits. I do have another steady girlfriend, you know." He waved off Sandra's raised eyebrow. "We're polyamorous and she's with that kid who acted alongside you in Murder by Numbers tonight. Not Ryan Gosling, the other one. Can't remember his name. Uh, Hollywood stars are familiar with casual polyamory, right?"

Sandra was familiar with casual polyamory. She didn't practice it with all her lovers, but since she wouldn't be with this man long-term...

"Yes," she said aloud. "I'm okay with us being non-exclusive. Let's continue kissing later, okay, De- Doug?" She corrected herself at the last minute.

Doug nodded and pecked her lips again just to savor the moment. He then followed Del out of the bedroom, Sandra just behind.

***

Doug and Sandra met in a nearby hotel suite after midnight. They had spent the past several hours dealing with the aftermath of Sandra's home invasion. Tony Gruber and the other surviving robbers were all in jail awaiting trial. Del Dawson had indeed gone home with Jim Wright after the coroner had departed with the bodies of the slain robbers. Various teams of police and other emergency personnel were still picking over the mansion. However, Sandra and her guests and surviving staff had relocated elsewhere for the night.

"I'm not surprised we're not staying in your house tonight, Sandra," Doug said as they entered the suite. "Those bad guys sure tore up the place, especially during that final battle we missed."

"My home will survive," Sandra said with a shrug. She was taking off her jacket and draping it across the suite desk. "Local contractors I know will be glad for the restoration work. I'm surprised they missed the safe under my study's couch."

"Lakestrider went home with Matthew shortly before we left," Doug recounted, checking the door was locked and then taking off his own jacket. He draped the garment on the back of a chair, removed his glasses, and put them in the jacket left inside breast pocket. He then took a box of condoms out of the opposite inside breast pocket and put that package on the bedside table. "I got a text from Angie. She's not sorry she and Michael Pitt missed the action."

"I heard from Ryan," Sandra recounted, walking to the bed and stepping out of her shoes.

"Oh?" Doug stepped out of his shoes.

"He wants to get back together with me when he returns from Vancouver." Sandra was unfastening her skirt buttons. "Help me?" she asked Doug, turning her back to him and pointing at the zipper that secured her blouse.

Doug walked over and lowered the zipper, then sat on the bed. "You going to say yes?" he asked. "To Ryan, I mean."

Sandra shrugged. "Not sure. It would make things easier until the producers of our movie can agree it should be over between us. For tonight..." she turned back to Doug. "I think I'll concentrate on the other younger man currently in my most intimate thoughts."

Doug smiled as she stood over him. Sandra took off her blouse, revealing a red bra. She then dropped her skirt, revealing white panties.

"Those don't match," Doug noticed. "And they're not black underwear."

"Do you need to be wearing black underwear to be horny?" Sandra asked, straddling him on the bed.

Doug shook his head, then accepted her kiss. Sandra's fingers lowered to his white dress shirt's buttons and began unfastening them. When she reached his belt, she unbuckled it also. Doug slipped his shirt off while she unbuttoned his trousers and pushed them down.

The rest of their clothes came off while they exchanged kisses and caresses. Sandra's nipples were tan and her cunt was trimmed with a short patch of dark curls. She tossed the longer curls on her head while Doug waved her back and grabbed a condom from the package he'd set up earlier. He unwrapped it, then checked his manhood's condition. Sufficiently aroused to don the condom, Doug judged. Of course it is- I have a naked Sandra Bullock on the bed with me, and she wants me to make love with her. Earlier today we freed her mansion from terrorist robbers and a humanoid dragon. That's worth bonding with a beautiful woman, right?

Sandra moved towards him as he slipped the condom on. She helped him secure it with light knowing touches and a patient smirk.

"Still nervous about our age difference?" she asked Doug.

"It doesn't bother me, Sandra. Not with a woman as beautiful as you."

Sandra laughed, then kissed his lips hard. Her fingers tangled in his hair as she rubbed the back of his head. Doug stroked her back in reply, pulling her closer to him. When she released his lips from hers, he dropped his head to kiss her neck and chest. He rolled Sandra down on the bed and straddled her, leaning down to kiss her nipples. Sandra had never displayed her naked body fully on screen that Doug could recall. But seeing it before him, he did not need to stretch his imagination. His eyes delighted at every sight of her tense muscles, her hard breasts, her toned stomach and wide open cunt.

Sandra smiled when he licked his way down her cleavage, across her stomach, and into her navel. Guessing his intent, she moved her legs farther apart as Doug moved his head between them. He soon began lapping her cunt, and she wrapped her legs around his head.

"Yes!" she shouted, squeezing his shoulders while he licked her pussy. Doug was rubbing her legs also, squeezing her inner calves and her knees. Sandra dug her nails into him, helping him move his head up towards her clit as it extended from its hood. Doug seized that bud between his lips and sucked on it a bit, then opened his mouth and stabbed his tongue into the kernel of flesh. Sandra felt her arousal flaring.

He eats me almost as good as Matthew and Ryan have, she thought. I wonder if any other lover might be better. I've discussed sex with women, but never actually made love with one. Yes, my characters are often held as icons by the lesbian community, but... Sandra had never been with a woman sexually. I've heard that women are good at licking pussy, Sandra pondered. I'll have to think about what woman I want to do this with in the future. It's an intriguing possibility. Hmm.

Then her thoughts were derailed as Doug stuck two fingers into her cunt to join his tongue. He moved them in vibrating motions to excite Sandra's inner folds. Sandra felt her insides stretching wonderfully. Her arousal was building, passion rising higher. Doug obviously cared very much about pleasing a woman. She was grateful to be feeling his touch on her. His tongue caressed her clit while his fingers caressed her vulva. Sandra's arousal flared again, and she exploded with a climax punctuated by a loud moan.

"Stay above fifty," Doug mumbled, ordering himself to high performance. "Set the Amazon on fire."

"Doug!" Sandra shouted. "Don't base quips on my films!"

Doug shrugged. Sandra had too many movies for him to think up many good quips anyway. And his lips were better put to use in licking and kissing Sandra's body. He kept up his interior monologue while doing that. He had thought about Sandra at many private moments before- while he was sleeping and while he was awake. He was now getting to caress her intimately and set off forces of nature with speed and cruise control. He was the demolition man showing her the pleasure of physical touch. There was a time for everything. Earlier today it had been a time to fight bad guys, and now it was time to make love with this beautiful congenial woman. He would fuck Sandra by the numbers like a force of nature strong as gravity. Their relationship might soon end without two weeks notice, but for now they were still caught up in the net of love and war. He was through being blindsided by her. He was glad to accept her proposals and love her, bring her a bullet train of heat as a happy minion. Their intimacy was no accident. She was appreciating his every touch with extremely loud moans that were incredibly close to his ears.

Sandra bent over Doug and rubbed her breasts against the top of his head. She contorted her body and cried her passion as he kept licking her pussy. She yanked his head back before he could give her a second oral orgasm, dragged his head up to hers, and kissed his lips. Her tongue tapped at his lips, which opened readily to admit it.

Doug kept exchanging kisses with Sandra while she rolled him over and mounted him. She took his condom-sheathed cock between her legs and sank herself down on it. His cock is about the same size as Ryan's, Sandra reflected. It stretches my cunt just as well. Matthew's is longer, Tate Donovan has a wider cock, but this cock... there's no point in comparing them at length. It's not the size of the cock that matters anyway, it's how the man uses it. And this man is using his well, thrusting it up and down within me as I writhe against him. I like his thrusting. Yes! Yes! "Yes!" she shouted as Doug's cock hit her clit, setting off another climax in her loins.

Doug moaned with released passion as he held Sandra's hips, helping her thrust up and down on touch of him. He fastened his eyes onto her breasts as Sandra rode him, trying to memorize the sight of this beautiful A-list Hollywood star enjoying being stretched apart by his shaft. She's even happier now than she was when I first agreed to help her three days ago, Doug thought, and when we interacted at her party, and when we took down the bad guys together. Was she attracted to me all throughout that? I know I was attracted to her. Never mind our age gap and all our other differences. I just didn't think anything could happen between us, but now... but now...

He abandoned the last of his inhibitions and focused on his immediate circumstances. Sandra's naked body was entwined with his. They were bonded by attraction and circumstance. Sandra had already climaxed multiple times at his touch. Doug climaxed at hers, groaning and releasing hot ribbons of ecstasy into her loins. Only the rubber of the condom prevented his fluids from staining the inside of Sandra's cunt. Sandra kissed him again as he relaxed after climaxing, licking his lips as they broke the kiss.