Saving Sandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled herself off him, held him still, stripped the condom off his shaft, then moved down and licked his member into her mouth. Doug relaxed on the bed, watching her nibble on his soft manhood. It was soon growing erect again. Sandra was cradling his balls, kissing the head of his cock, sucking on that head and then his lengthening shaft. Her eyes looked up at him with welcome promise while she moved.

I may need to change my opinion on older women, Doug reflected. Lisa is older than me after all, and Sandra's almost as good at blowjobs as she is. With practice... no, I do not rank women in the bedroom, he reminded himself. I am grateful for any lover who chooses to be with me, no matter their skill. I don't get nearly as many lovers as I would like. And this woman... I never thought I would be with her until it happened. Now I am grateful. I will not rank her. I'm just glad she is in my life.

He shouted in triumph as he felt himself approaching a second orgasm under Sandra's expert oral caresses. Her hands caressed his buttocks and stomach while her mouth sucked on his length. Doug recalled reading somewhere that women increased in ardour as they got older while men's passion might decline. I hope mine doesn't decline, he reflected. I want to keep attracting beautiful women, famous or otherwise. I've had many lovers, and Sandra... she's worthy. So was Danica Patrick, and other famous women might be too. I'm attracted to Cat Osterman, Alicia Witt, Katie Holmes, Kate Hudson, Jennifer Lopez, that little blonde Erika Christensen from The Geena Davis Show... Geena's also a worthy older woman. I think she's even older than Sandra. Okay, my cougar cherry is broken. No problem with that here.

He let out another series of groans and ejaculated into Sandra's mouth.

She smiled, then kissed her way back to his face. Doug shuddered in ecstasy as he watched her.

Sandra entwined their fingers together and rubbed her body against his. His cock was close to her cunt but not within. It had deflated again. Sandra looked down at it and smiled, then moved his left hand back towards her inner folds.

"Love me again, De- Doug," she ordered. "This might be a lasting casual relationship."

"I'd like that," Doug answered her with a chuckle, then once again began thrusting his fingers into her cunt.

***

Elsewhere in Austin, Sonya Lakestrider was in Matthew McCongahey's bedroom exchanging passionate kisses with the handsome film star. They were both naked, having shed their clothing soon after entering Matthew's mansion. Lakestrider was enjoying his fingers tangled in her thick black hair. His lips tweaking her brown nipples. His hands on her muscles, her legs, her arms. Matthew was just as handsome in person as he was in his films. He had made her laugh and smile several times this evening already. Now he would soon make her come.

"Lakestrider," Matthew said her name as he pushed her down on the bed and kissed various places on her body. "How'd you get that name?"

"It's a translation of my real name," the Native American lady cop replied. She said the appropriate Chippewa words.

Matthew repeated them carefully. He then kissed her lips.

Lakestrider gave further information as his mouth moved down her body. "My name's also a reference to heroes who can do great things. Walk on water, or wind, or the sky..."

"Like Skywalker," Matthew said, "or Sunrider, or Cloudkicker..."

"Yes," Lakestrider hissed back. She stroked Matthew's hair as he kissed her body between words.

Her coat was on the bed next to them. She had grabbed a pair of handcuffs from her car before they left Sandra's mansion. She would use them on Matthew later at the right moment. Lakestrider didn't need handcuffs to enjoy sexual pleasure, but they did help her increase it. And if Matthew was agreeable...

She hoped he would be. For now, she continued allowing him to ravish her body with kisses and caresses. And she would continue to do so throughout the entire night.

Glad Doug Ramsay's not the only cop in this universe who can get with famous sexy movie stars, Lakestrider thought as Matthew lapped at her pussy. Her hair down there was trimmed into an arrowhead shape. On her right thigh was a tattoo of three ravens flying over a pine tree rising from a lake. Matthew rubbed that tattoo while squeezing her clit between his lips.

His other hand was on her breasts, then grabbing the bedpost next to them. Lakestrider took the opportunity to grab the handcuffs from her jacket.

"Matthew?" she caught her lover's attention, dangling the cuffs. "I am a cop who likes certain things."

Matthew looked up from her pussy, saw the dangling cuffs, and smiled. "You can put those on me soon as I finish this, okay?" He then went back to nibbling at Lakestrider's lower lips while his hand held the bedpost and his other hand rubbed her breasts.

Lakestrider enjoyed his attention and put the handcuffs down. She would be patient a bit longer. And Matthew was proving his skill at lovemaking with every caress of her body, every stab of his tongue within her loins. She cried out her first orgasm of the night under his attention.

Matt was then moving up on her body. His cock was hard and brushing against her legs. Lakestrider kissed him as their bodies interlocked and his cock slid into her.

"May I...?" she asked, grabbing the handcuffs again.

Matthew nodded, then took the cuffs from her. In two quick movements, he attached his wrist to hers. "This will be casual," he said. "I like women like you, but you may have to work on me for more than casual."

"Casual's fine with me," Lakestrider said, moving her body against his. "As long as we last." She didn't think it would be forever, she felt physical lust towards Matthew more than any other emotion, but in their present moment... she would enjoy that moment. Yes, she would.

Lakestrider kissed Matthew again while taking his length within her. They continued their spooning until he came. She climaxed again soon after that. Matthew was twining their cuffed hands together and kissing her mouth.

***

Back in Sandra and Doug's hotel room, the young deputy and the other A-list Hollywood star in this story also continued to exchange casual passionate love.

***

End.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Status Quo Combustion Pt. 01 Penny helps Stuart after the fire in many ways.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Big Bang Theory: Penny and Stuart “Oh, you think coffee means coffee, that is so sweet."in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Married with Children Bud eavesdrops on Peg and Marcy.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Big Bang Theory - Blonds on Blacks Penny and Bernie make a porno.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Night Court Ch. 01 The adult pilot episode of Melissa Rauch's new TV series.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories