Saving Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But finally, I got to see the very thing I came here for. Sadly.

Gabriel returned with his phone, dressed in a white, plain t-shirt and shorts, surely not very provocative dress for a Saturday night. Not as feminine and sexy as what I pictured in my mind he would be wearing. But I soon understood why he wasn't trying to be seductive...

He got into bed and also started scrolling on his phone.

But I noticed that Anika glanced at him a couple of times, and suddenly, she reached out and touched his arm. I could see a slight, very slight quiver in his body, as he felt her touch.

"Care for some fun?"

He had tightened lips, when he replied, "Not really."

"But I want it." Her voice was so calm and commanding...

Without further conversation, she just stood up and took two strap-ons from the drawer and the bottle of lube. I kind of froze. Oh, no, no, no... Was I about to see him get fucked? My stomach twisted in a weird wave of pain.

I could see on Gabriel's face that he wasn't happy, it was beyond obvious.

"But I'm not in the mood." He winced.

"You never are, hon. Stop whining, strip down."

Gabriel clenched his jaws even more now. His hands were slightly trembling. She threw the bigger strap-on at him. He looked down at it with a painful grimace.

I suddenly had an unpleasant jolt of odd intuition.

So, I pulled my phone up and started to record what I was seeing.

Crazy? Maybe. Inappropriate? For some reason, I felt it could be of use to me later...

"I truly just want to go to sleep..." Gabriel murmured.

She walked around the bed and stood above him.

"Strip down." Her tone of voice was now firm and demanding.

He slowly pulled his t-shirt up, over his head and tossed it aside.

She lowered herself to him, propped on her hands and kissed him.

Ughhh! I winced. The sight of it was so... unnerving. I just couldn't look at them kissing, so I focused myself on his hands, unsuccessfully pushing on her arms and trying to dislodge her from his mouth.

But I couldn't escape from the sounds... I just couldn't stand how she was smacking and lapping over his plump lips, the same lips I enjoyed so immensely when I tasted them before.

I quickly glanced at him. He was squeezing his eyelids; he definitely didn't look like that when I was kissing him.

She pushed him flat on the bed and crawled over him.

Her body was so massive, it seemed like she was squashing him with her weight.

"Gonna fuck your hungry little hole now..." She murmured, pulling down his shorts. He was totally flaccid. She licked her fingers and started to push them between his slim thighs.

"Stop it, Anika, I can do you, but leave me alone..." he pleaded, but she continued fingering him and didn't say a thing. He squeezed his eyelids, obviously enduring this with great reluctance.

She soon straightened up and took her gown off.

Wow, she was fat! Big ass, heavy breasts, enormous thighs. Like a paleo-sculpture.

She pulled on a smaller strap-on and maneuvered Gabriel on his stomach and then to doggie position.

"I know you really want a real dick in your ass... but this is gonna have to do." She murmured, pouring lube over his crease; she then grabbed his hips, pulling him so high that his knees were actually in the air when she pushed the strap-on "dick" between his small white globes.

I squeezed my eyes shut for a moment to help myself deal with the shocking and disturbing scene unfolding in the room behind the vent. But I couldn't keep them closed for very long. To satisfy my sick need, I opened them at about the same time as he whimpered, and his body arched in protest.

"Please..."

But she didn't stop. She pushed in him until the strap-on bottomed out.

I cussed under my breath. Maybe seeing it in a porn, where people were actors, I would feel something different, but this was real, and he didn't consent. Even if she wasn't that brutal, it was still obvious that he didn't want it.

She held his thighs in the air as she started to fuck him. This caused his whole body, which was only propped up on his arms, to swing horizontally. The slapping sound could be heard even where I stood.

I clenched my jaws. What could I do?!

Storm over there? Call the police? Make her stop? Gabriel told me once that he was in this relationship because they were a match. Is that what a 'match' looked like? Could he actually like this?!

Confused and shocked, I continued to watch the scene unfold with sickness in my stomach, as she kept on pounding his petite pink hole. There was only one tiny detail that gave me a bit of solace The strap-on dick was really small. Maybe 4 inch long and pretty thin.

I was also relieved that I was recording this. I didn't even know why, but I hoped it would help somehow.

After some time, she started panting and showing obvious signs of being tired. Her obesity was actually beneficial for Gabriel I guess, as she couldn't go for too long. She slammed her body down on the bed next to him, and threw the bigger strap-on at him.

"Now put this one on and fuck me!" She yapped.

Slowly, he sat up straight. For a moment he was totally still, his head lowered down. I could see how delicate his body was in comparison to her gigantic trunk.

He had a ponytail, but some strands were loose and fell on his cheeks. He looked so vulnerable, and I felt like shit for not helping him...

Poor guy, living in such a marriage... This was a really impossible situation for me also - as any help would require having him on board. Recording the proof of her abuse was like shooting in the dark. He might be angry if he knew about it. He could have... accepted her behavior a long time ago?

Gabriel was flaccid the entire time, but I couldn't be sure if he was totally opposed to it. He told me before: We were a match!

Fuck! I couldn't decide what to do.

What was the right response to this sick situation?

After some moments of hard deliberation, I came to the conclusion that my behavior could ruin everything. If I were Gabriel, I would probably feel humiliated at being secretly recorded at my lowest point.

Yes. That would be his most probable reaction, I was almost sure of that.

So, I looked at the file and... clicked "delete". It would serve no purpose to store it on my cell phone. I could never use it anyway. I shook my head, realizing that my behavior had become pretty chaotic and erratic. I didn't know what to do, how to act. My head seemed to be on the verge of explosion.

Do I really need any of this drama in my life?

I glanced back inside the room to see what was going on.

Anika was now on her back and Gabriel had a strap-on on, this one much-much bigger, almost as if she made him wear one of the biggest to embarrass him, to remind him that she was interested only in such a monster dick, disregarding her own husband's small cocklet.

He began to fuck her, and she was enjoying herself, from what I could gather from her moans. What a bitch. She was forcing sex on him and yet taking pleasure from his service. He really was like a slave for her. I couldn't stand another minute of seeing her fat, massive body quivering on the bed, fat tits waving, and the slim figure of Gabriel, leaning over her ass.

"Harder, fuck me harder!"

She was urging him in a husky, rasped voice. It truly looked like she was trying to prove her point in humiliating him, and using him as she saw fit. I couldn't continue to watch it.

I went downstairs and opened my laptop.

My fingers were hanging above the keyboard for about five minutes, but finally, I went for it:

"Hello, Gabriel. Can we talk face to face on Monday? It's not what you think, just something I want to talk about."

I went on to watch some political commentators on YouTube, and was glancing at the Messenger window sporadically. About half an hour later, I saw moving dots... I stared at the screen, waiting.

But... nothing happened!

He didn't send anything. The dots went still.

I went to bed disappointed and confused. I felt unease, I felt some annoyance, and something else, something even more stupid. I realized... I liked this guy. It was unexpected, but true.

I was shocked by the sudden and inexplicable thought:

I wanted him to be mine.

What? Really? I have been straight my whole life, and now I was falling for some small cute crossdresser. How could that be? How could that happen? Was I insane? Why the sudden obsession over his person?

The next morning I woke up, and the first thing I did was check Messenger. Nothing.

I spent all day Sunday checking messages like crazy, every twenty minutes. Still nothing.

By the evening, I had lost hope of receiving a response, and went to bed, realizing that he just didn't want to have anything to do with me.

He closed this chapter.

A couple of days went by and still nothing happened. I decided to go to my garden and cut the grass, pushing my lawnmower with a bit of a depressed mood. It was already late September.

As I was mowing, I glanced toward their part of the duplex. And by chance I caught the sight of a slim figure standing behind the window on the second floor, obviously watching me. When he noticed me looking up toward the building, he quickly hid himself.

I felt weird. I took out my cell phone and opened Messenger.

"I know you were watching me. Why can't we talk? I promise, I won't touch you. Just talk."

My message was waiting for an answer in vain, even though he read it right away.

I went back to mowing. I had no other way to convince him to talk to me. I sighed and continued my work. When I'd finished, I returned to my part of the house and took a long shower.

Afterwards, I headed toward the kitchen and drank a glass of orange juice. Then I heard the Messenger sound. I almost let the glass slip down from my grasp.

I checked it.

"The doors are open."

My heart was like a Porsche 919 Hybrid, speeding from 0 to 120 mph, in 4.8 s.

Fuck!

I ran down, jumping three steps in one leap. I felt like a teenager, pushing the door open.

On the other side was their basement, filled with some old stuff laying there in enormous piles.

I looked around, but Gabriel wasn't there. I slowly went upstairs and headed toward their living room. It was a good guess.

The small figure was sitting on a couch with a cell phone in his hands.

"Hello, Gabriel," I said, feeling weirdly emotional. It had been almost a month and a half since I held him in my arms.

"Hello, Evan," he replied softly.

Gabriel was... wearing a deep blue dress with frills, and his hair was tied up in a high bun. He actually had earrings and a very classy, silver necklace.

I approached him and... sat next to him on the couch.

"You look beautiful. Gorgeous dress," I murmured.

He was now looking at his hands; I could observe his small profile, straight nose and pouty lips. His eyelashes were long and ink black. I wanted to add something more - more meaningful words. But I couldn't, I was just sitting there, under his charm and looking at his small hand with fancy rings and blue painted nails.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about so badly?" He asked quietly and... I suddenly realized that I actually had no idea what I really wanted to talk about!

I stared at him like a stupid person, blinking my eyes, and swallowing hard.

Fuck, what should I say? That he should divorce her? That I saw when he was forced to have sex?

That I would be better for him?

Ha, ha! Funny. He would laugh in my face.

"I..."

What to say... what to say? Help!

"I wanted..."

Fuck, what should I do? Maybe... tell him the truth?

"I like you."

The short pause I spent nervously glancing at my hands. He didn't move.

I had no way to take back these words.

So, I went for it.

"Yes. I said it! I like you very much, Gabriel. I know it's wrong. I know you are married. But I can't help it. I think about you all the time, I want you... to be mine."

I ended this sentence with the face of a person standing on the edge of a bottomless abyss, feeling a painful squeeze in my throat. I barely could finish speaking, knowing how much I embarrassed myself in his eyes with this exalted confession.

The silence was ominous. Yep.

Curiously, he was also staring at his hands, playing with one of his rings, circling it around his finger.

"What do you expect me to say, Evan?" He whispered. "I don't really know you. I don't know how you would treat me. What kind of person you are..."

I went silent for a while.

He was basically right... Proposing a new relationship to someone couldn't be based only on physical attraction and sexual desire. He was in an established marriage. Why would he take a risk on me? I could be even worse, I could use him, or I could drop him after my weird crossdressing kink passed by.

I could be a fair-weather friend... at least he probably saw me like that.

I felt like all hope left me. I would have to accept that our chances were minimal.

"I understand that the odds are against me. But at least let me get to know you and let yourself get to know me. Let me... meet you. We don't have to do any... stuff. I would just like to spend some time with you." I really didn't know where my words were coming from.

Did I really want to have a REAL relationship with this petite man?

Was this only a crazy fascination or something more, something new that I actually discovered about myself? About the right kind of person I needed in my life. For whom I searched, not even knowing that I was... indeed searching.

I had an odd revelation at that particular moment. The silent, firm feeling that it was... somehow right. The path leading me to him, felt so... right.

He turned his head and looked at me with his dark gray, kind of sad eyes.

Our gazes met.

"Will you give me a chance, Gabriel...?"

I was pleading, I didn't know what he was feeling. But I was sure I needed him around. That one thought was in my head now, coming back to me over and over again.

"Give me a chance..."

I interrupted myself, realizing something.

If I really wanted to win his heart, I needed to come clean.

"Wait, before you answer, I need to tell you something you're probably not gonna like..."

He raised his eyebrows.

"Please don't hate me... After the barbecue we had, I went upstairs in my part of the house and heard muffled sounds. I quickly found the source of the noise was the vent in the wall. I could hear every word that was said..."

Gabriel's eyes went almost round.

"Did you eavesdrop?"

I sighed.

"I heard you and her talking about going to the police and reporting me for rape, so yes, I was slightly curious if I would go to prison or not... Believe me, everybody would want to know what's gonna happen to them if they were in my shoes, having such a serious accusation made about them."

He stared at me with an open mouth, obviously in shock.

I decided to continue.

"But after that incident, I completely avoided going into that room for the last two months; I even stayed away from the entire second floor in case I heard something I really did not... want to hear, but..."

I tried to gather my courage.

"But?" He asked, fixing his eyes on me.

"But I was so desperate for... you. To see you. To hear you talk... That I succumbed to the need, and went there..."

He flinched, his fists clenched. "When?!"

I swallowed. I already could see he was agitated and nervous. This wasn't going to go well...

"Last Saturday... that was the reason I wanted to talk..." I whispered, lowering my head.

"Was it... when we were having sex?"

I winced. "Yes...although I wouldn't call that having sex."

He lowered his head and pressed his hands to his eyes.

"But it's not the worst thing I have to confess," I whispered.

"What could be worse than that?!" He asked in a shaky voice, still covering his eyes.

"When I heard her forcing herself on you, I had this stupid thought that I needed to have a proof to show the police. So I recorded it..."

Long silence. He was now taking short, shallow breaths. His eyes remained covered.

"Do you have the recording?" He asked in a tense voice.

"No, I deleted it, Gabriel. I felt like shit, I couldn't have something like that on my phone... And believe me, I regret doing that without your knowledge. That's why I wanted to tell you. I don't want any lies between us."

Another short pause of silence.

"Show me your phone."

My eyes became round, but I gave it to him right away, unlocked.

As I observed his actions, I noticed him doing something I hadn't expected. He installed a simple app to recover deleted files. I watched with surprise as his slim fingers with painted nails moved swiftly over the display.

He soon recovered the file and played it, increasing the volume of the speakers.

I stood up, not to be too close to him now as he listened to it, and I sat on the chair next to the dining table.

We could hear the whole exchange between him and his wife. And what came after.

I didn't look at him, I just sat stiffly at the table in silence, looking at the window.

When the clip ended, Gabriel took his phone out and started to do something, glancing at both screens.

"What are you doing?" I asked quietly.

"I'm downloading the clip to my phone."

"Why?"

He didn't answer.

So, I waited for a while, but after some time I went back to the couch and sat next to him.

He was just finishing downloading it, his face focused, his fingers over the displays - moving calmly and with sureness.

After he was done, he deleted it again and returned the phone to me.

"Do you hate me now, Gabriel? Did I ruin my chances with you? I will never go there again, I swear. But it breaks my heart that she forces you like that. I hate it, I wanted to talk to you about it, when I sent my question on Saturday evening. I wanted to ask you to use this clip to... "

I again interrupted myself, trying to put everything in a precise way.

"To have proof. How she treats you. I really can't stand the thought of what is going on..."

Gabriel stared at his hands again and was completely silent.

"Forgive me. But I really can't stand the thought of you suffering. What normal person could?"

We sat in silence for about two minutes, before he said:

"Can you go for now?" He asked it quietly, without any anger, just... calmly.

"I need to think, that's all."

I felt a slight cramp in my stomach.

"I have one last request."

"What's that?"

"Can I... hold your hand for a moment?" I knew it was a stupid request, but for some reason I just wanted to say it out loud and wait for his reaction.

He had a very surprised face, not to say - shocked. He blinked a couple of times and asked.

"Why?"

"No specific reason... Just for a minute."

I could feel he really didn't understand my reasons (and neither did I). But soon he slowly moved his arm over the surface of the couch, toward me.

prove

I gently took his hand and placed it over my palm. I looked at it for some time. It was a small hand, smaller than the hands of many women I met. He was wearing a couple of silver rings with various floral motives. He also had painted nails, in a light pink color. I gently caressed the side of his thumb with my thumb. He was staring at my actions.

I felt some sadness as I had a sense of resignation. So, I slowly raised his hand and placed a gentle kiss on the top part of it, European style, as I would kiss the hand of a prince.

After that, I sighed and stood up, releasing his hand. He stared at me with rounded eyes.

"I'm gonna go, Gabriel. Please don't hesitate to message me any time you want." I did a small bow and headed toward the stairs.

I had the impression we were saying goodbye.

I went back to my part of the house and started to work, focusing on it. It was pointless to dwell on things I had little or no control over. Some things are just... not meant to be, I guess.

1...34567...11