All Comments on 'Saving the Doctor Pt. 01'

by coax_me

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice work! Can’t wait for the next installment.

Ilfen1Ilfen1over 2 years ago

Your characters are definitely complex. I love how Elaina is both someone who has obvious flaws but isn't stereo-typically evil and still loves Jon in her own way. It's a jealous, possessive love and I can already see the flash-points in their future. Knowing what's about to play out, I feel much more comfortable with the idea that they're gonna blow up because they're two people who just aren't compatible rather than him cheating on a completely good(thereby hurting the reader) or bad person(and being a bit cliched) .

Also that was a nice switcheroo you pulled there making the reader think that Beth was going to be the one to tempt him. I see instead you have something much more involved going on here. Eager to see how this one will play out.

Ilfen1Ilfen1over 2 years ago

Also that display of male vulnerability was rare and totally on point. If I was a female reader I'd probably be jumping his bones just to make him feel better

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story so far :-) Thanks!

Bas_J_Bas_J_over 2 years ago

Wow Elaina is a bitch. Like the story so far, looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story can not wait for the next part

FrodovFrodovover 2 years ago

For part one I have to say I LIKE what I've read so far. I am all for a story line that has sex as PART of the story and not THE story. Kudos to you my friend. You write the way I would prefer to myself. Can't wait to read the next installment of this story.

SilverPlatedSilverPlatedalmost 2 years ago

This is the second story of yours I read (well started in this case) and man are they amazing. I love the depth and emotional range you are able to evoke. I'm really excited for the next chapter!

Richard1940Richard19403 months ago

Yet another totally engrossing story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoax_me@coax_me
Simply a longtime reader that started to delve into writing a bit myself, and decided to share some of it on here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES