Savior Ch. 13

Story Info
Hanna learns Patrick's past; Rand and Hanna become physical.
4.6k words
4.84
7.1k
6

Part 13 of the 35 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 05/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rand

Hanna doted on Patrick and me, heaping our plates with some delicious smelling hamburger and noodle dish. Patrick placed his nose close to his plate and inhaled deeply before he smiled. "After we get finished, I may break her car again just so she sticks around."

I snickered as I dumped Frito's onto the edge of my plate and added a dollop of sour cream to the top of the casserole. "You'll have to wait your turn."

"Are you almost finished?" she asked as she began scooping food onto her plate.

"Why? You in a hurry?" I asked.

"No, but you've been working on it for almost twelve hours already. I feel guilty enough as it is."

I glanced at Patrick. We were still working on the brakes. After that was the steering, but if we had enough time, we'd discussed doing more than simply making the car mechanically sound.

"Almost. Just a few more things."

"Where did you learn to do this? Did you own a garage?" she asked, looking at Patrick intently. I couldn't stop my brief snicker. She glanced at me, then back to Patrick. "What?"

"Ignore him," Patrick said. "It's nothing."

"I know you probably haven't heard of him, since you didn't even know what a clutch was, but this is the Patrick O'Neill."

She looked at Patrick. "I'm sorry to say I don't know what that means."

"It doesn't mean anything. Don't worry about it," he said, never looking up from his food.

I couldn't resist poking him a little. "Patrick is one of the greatest race engine builders in the world. In the seventies and eighties there were more cars with his engines winning the SCCA Can-Am events than any other. His motors still fetch steep six figure money, even today, if you can find someone willing to sell one, and they still dominate in the classic races."

"He exaggerates," Patrick said, still not looking up from his plate.

"I do not exaggerate," I said firmly. "Who built more winning engines than you? Be honest."

"Nobody," he said, his voice quiet.

"When you get back home, you can honestly say your Bug has an engine built by O'Neill Race Engines. You'll be the envy of all your friends," I teased.

"How'd you end up here?" she asked, clearly interested.

"I bought the place when I retired."

"When was that?"

"About 1986," he said and I winced to myself. I hadn't intended for the conversation to stray into this territory, and I wondered how I could drag the subject away from painful memories.

Hanna blinked a moment, clearly doing math in her head. "You couldn't have been very old."

"About thirty-eight."

"Wow! Congratulations!" she said, but then her smile slowly faded as she picked up on the sudden change in the mood at the table. "Wait, what happened?" she asked as she glanced between myself and Patrick. I said nothing. It wasn't my place.

Patrick placed his fork on his plate and met her gaze. "I had a son," he began, his voice quiet, but now there was a profound sadness in his tone. "He wasn't like Rand. He was arrogant and spoiled. It was my fault I suppose, well, mine and Susan's, my wife. We gave him everything he wanted. He wanted to race, drawn to the speed and the women, I guess, but he didn't have the talent. I talked to a buddy of mine who ran a team and we got him into a car. He did okay, but he was never really competitive. He blamed the car, the crew, everyone but himself, but I think deep inside, he knew. In his second season, he was pushing too hard, driving beyond his ability... and crashed."

"Oh no," she whispered.

Patrick nodded. "He suffered a debilitating brain injury. He survived the crash but was brain dead, what do they call it now, a present vegetated state? We kept him on the machine for two years, hoping he'd wake up, but he never did, and we finally switched it off. He died three days later."

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bring up bad memories."

He smiled at her. "It's okay. That was a long time ago. Susan, she couldn't accept it and blamed me for his death. I guess in a way it was my fault. If I hadn't pulled strings, he'd have never been able to get a seat on his own. A year after Kyle died, Susan left me. I just didn't have the passion for it anymore, so I sold my engine shop, packed up my equipment, and moved to Oregon. And, as they say, here I am."

"I'm so, so sorry. I can imagine how it must have been losing your son."

Patrick placed his hand on hers. "I suspect you can." They held each other's gaze for a moment before he turned to look at me. "But God gave me another chance, and I didn't make the same mistakes with Rand I did with Kyle."

"I guess we both got a second chance," I said with a smile of my own.

Patrick pushed back from the table. "Speaking of second chances, that car isn't fixing itself. Thank you, Hanna, that was delicious."

I quickly shoveled the last two bites from my plate into my mouth. "I guess, and yes it was," I mumbled around my mouth full of food as I rose.

-oOo-

I saw Hanna standing at the door of the shop several times over the next four hours, but Patrick and I didn't pause in our work. We were in a sprint to the finish. The little bug would run and drive fine now, and nothing we were doing wouldn't wait until tomorrow, but it had become a quest for us to finish the car today.

As I was installing the clutch pedal, I'd noticed the floor pans had extensive rust, and though they didn't have any large holes, they weren't long for this world. As Patrick cut the rusty floor out of her car, I'd searched the yard and found pans from three other cars that we could patch together to make two good ones for hers. I'd cut out the pans, and as he welded the new pans in, I'd returned to the yard and found a hood, trunk, door, two front fenders and one rear that were in better shape than hers.

It was approaching ten p.m. as Patrick and I adjusted the fit on the hood so it would close properly. I finished retightening the hinges and stepped back. "Try that."

He lowered the hood and let it drop the last couple of inches. It didn't latch, but he pushed on it gently with his hand and we heard it click. He opened it, and then let it dop from slightly higher and then tugged on it. It didn't open.

"I think that's it," he said as he stepped back, looking at our work. "Not the most beautiful car I've ever seen, but better than it was."

I nodded. At six this morning, her car had been a faded powder blue. Now the car looked like it had been inside a paint factory when it exploded. The roof, the passenger rear fender, and the passenger door were what was on the car this morning, but the other rear fender and driver's door were now orange. One of the front fenders was red, which matched the engine cover, while the trunk and other front fender were white, but at least most of the rust was gone, and all the bent body panels had been replaced.

"Want to take it for a spin?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No. I'm beat. I'm too damned old to be working this hard."

"I told you to quit hours ago."

"And leave you out here alone with it? After all the work I put into it getting it running and driving, I didn't want you messing it up," he said as his eyes danced with humor.

"Has anyone told you that you're not a very trusting old fart?"

He smiled. "Not since last week."

I snickered as I dropped into the driver's seat. The passenger seat was in pretty good shape, but the driver's seat had been completely broken down, so I'd replaced it along with everything else. I didn't think Hanna would care if it was brown while the other seat was black considering how the outside of the car looked.

"Thanks for your help, Patrick. Seriously. I couldn't have done it without you."

He nodded as he smiled. "I enjoyed it. It's been a long time since we've done something like this together."

I nodded. "Too long."

He jerked his head at the door. "Why don't you go introduce Hanna to her new and improved car."

I grinned. "You know, I think I will."

I started the car and backed it out of the shop. I revved the engine and dumped the clutch, racing away across the yard. After I banged the car into third, I stood on the brakes, and it stopped straight and true. The steering was also tight and responsive without all the slop and play that had been in it before. I snicked the car back into first, and again raced across the yard, making a turn at the first row before hauling ass between the rows of cars, then rounding the end and racing back to Patrick's house. I pulled to a stop in front of the house, repeatedly racing the engine while furiously honking the horn.

A moment later, Hanna appeared at the front of the house, brightly lit the Bug's headlamps. I stuck my head out of the window and raced the engine again. "Want to go for a ride?"

She smiled broadly before she leapt down the two steps, hurried to the car, and flung herself into the passenger seat.

"Buckle up!"

I slotted the car into reverse and raced backwards before slamming on the brakes. I jammed the car into first, raced the engine, and dumped the clutch, the little car scrabbled for traction on the hard packed gravel. We raced for the bone yard as she screamed, in terror or delight, I wasn't sure, before I spun the wheel right, sliding us around a corner as she shrieked again, holding onto the dash and door handle for dear life.

When we reached the end of the row, I braked hard and threw the car left, downshifting into second before flooring it again, her little car roaring merrily as we picked up speed down another wide aisle. I grinned as Hanna shrieked again, laughing hysterically as her car belted along. The Beetle was abysmally slow compared to what I was used to, but it probably felt ridiculously fast to her considering it barely ran before... if she could get it started.

I slowed slightly as we skidded around the end of the bone yard cars, but then I buried the throttle again, eking out every bit of speed the Beetle could give me as we raced along the back of the property. I went hard to the brakes again, down shifted, and then we were racing back to Patrick's house. When we slid to a stop in front of his house, she couldn't stop laughing. I switched off the engine.

"What were you doing to her out there?" Patrick asked as we climbed out of the car. "I could hear her screaming all the way over here."

I smiled as she ran to Patrick and threw herself into his arms. "Thank you! Thank you so very much!" she exclaimed, holding him tight.

"It's okay," he said softly, his arms going around her. "Rand and I haven't worked in the shop together in a long time. I enjoyed doing it."

She pulled back and kissed him on the cheek, whispering something to him I couldn't hear but that made him smile.

She turned to me and I dropped the keys into her hand. "It needs paint, but most of the rust is gone. The tires are worn out and should be replaced, the exhaust too, but we couldn't do anything about that, and we should have bought new wiper blades, but it will start the first time, every time, and it stops without trying to jump into the ditch. Oh, and it drives straight now too, and the heat even works." I grinned and shrugged. "Kind of."

As I went down the litany of improvements, her eyes welled with tears before she melted into me. "Thank you," she whispered.

"I'm dirty."

"I don't care," she murmured, her voice thick with emotion.

My arms went around her as her shoulders began to shake. Patrick smiled, nodding as he quietly turned and disappeared into his house. "Shhh..." I whispered as she sobbed quietly. "It's okay."

"Thank you," she gasped.

"You're welcome."

I held her until she got control of herself and stepped back. "I'm going to need lessons on how to drive it."

I rolled my eyes dramatically, as if she were asking for the world, but then smiled. "I figured. We'll leave it here tonight and you can practice tomorrow. I'll take you back to the motel in the truck, then pick you up again in the morning, but first, I need a bath. I smell like a goat."

She followed as we walked to my trailer. "I like Patrick a lot."

"He's great."

"He told me about you and your family."

My lips thinned with memories. "Yeah. He was there when I needed him, and he's never let me down."

"He loves you, you know."

That made me smile. "Yeah, well, guys aren't supposed to talk about stuff like that... but I love him like he was my own dad. He is my dad."

When she realized where we were going, I saw the surprise on her face, but at least she didn't sneer. "It's not much, but it's home," I said.

"When Patrick said you lived in a trailer, I didn't know he meant a camper."

I shrugged. "I don't need much." I opened the door and ushered her in. "Want a beer?"

"Thank you, no."

"I'm going to grab a shower, then I'll take you back to the motel. Make yourself at home."

I undressed in the bath, tossing my clothes into the hall outside, before stepping into the shower. I scrubbed quickly, washing off the sweat, oil, and grease. Finished, I wrapped my ass in the towel before stepping into my bedroom. I threw on a pair of jeans and a shirt before returning to the living area.

She was sitting on the couch flipping through my library book. I paused in the kitchen and pulled a Guinness from the refrigerator. "You sure you don't want one?" I asked, holding up the bottle.

"May I have a sip of yours?"

"Sure." I twisted the cap off, offering her the bottle as I sat down. "Oof! I'm beat. Give me a minute then I'll take you back to the motel."

She took a swallow of beer then handed me the bottle. I took a generous pull from it then sat it aside.

"Roman Aqueducts and Water Supply... You're reading this?" she asked, holding the book up.

"Yeah, why?"

"No reason."

"I love reading about that stuff, how the during the Italian Renaissance, and the Roman's, Greeks, and Persians before them, they built these massive structures before modern technology. It boggles my mind." She was still looking at me like she had when she held the book up. "What?"

"You aren't like any biker I've known."

"Why? Because I can read a book?"

"Not that you're reading a book, but that you're reading this book. I flipped through it. It's not exactly light reading you know. And you seem to care about something other than yourself and your club."

"I care about the BRMC."

"But you don't care only about the BRMC. I can't imagine Carl, or anyone from the Orcas, doing any of the things you've done over the last couple of days."

"I'm not Carl, and the BRMC isn't the Orcas."

"No... no you're not," she said as she leaned in slightly.

She looked at me, her face tilted up, her lips slightly agape, clearly inviting me to kiss her. I brought my lips to hers, pausing with our lips a hairsbreadth away, giving her a chance to pull away, before I closed the remaining distance and kissed her slowly. She slowly pulled back with a soft sigh before she began to unbutton her shirt.

I took her hands and held them. "You don't have to do this."

"I want to."

"Are you sure?"

There was the tiniest of hesitations. "Yes," she whispered.

When I released her hands, she finished unbuttoning her shirt and then unzipped my pants. I was already hard as she tugged my manhood out. She was bending to take me into her mouth when I pulled her gently away.

"What?" she asked, looking into my eyes.

"Wait, not like this." My beer forgotten, I rose to my feet, took her hand, and drew her off the couch. I was bending to kiss her again when she began to crouch. I pulled her up again. "Slow down," I whispered.

"Don't you want me to blow you?"

"Not here."

I tucked myself away, took her hand, and slowly pulled her to my bedroom. The moment I turned to face her again, she began pulling at my pants. I allowed her to open them, but when she began to crouch again, I again pulled her up and into a kiss. She responded by kissing me savagely as her hand slithered into my pants to begin stroking my cock. Her vibe was all wrong. It was as if she were going through a script or performing a part for me. I gently pulled her hand from my cock.

"What's wrong? Don't you want me?"

"Not like this."

She looked shattered before her gaze dropped to the floor. "I'm sorry. I should go." She began to turn away.

"Stay," I whispered as I took her arm and turned her back to face me.

"I don't know what you want."

"I want you."

"I... but... I tried to blow you, but you kept stopping me. Didn't you want it? Then I kissed you, but you stopped me again. I don't know what you expect!"

"I don't want that you," I murmured, pulling her closer to me. "I want the real you, not this you. I want the you I kissed in front of the motel room last night."

"I don't understand," she said, her voice a shadow of its normal self.

I tipped her face up and kissed her softly. She again attacked my lips, her kiss hard and aggressive, forcing her tongue into my mouth as she again grabbed my cock. I backed away.

"I don't know what you want!" she snapped, clearly upset and frustrated.

I held her gaze, saying nothing, before I slowly lowered my lips to hers. I kissed her gently, but she was stiff and uninvolved. "Relax," I whispered as I slowly pulled back, my lips close to hers. "Let yourself go. Forget about what you think I want and give me what you want."

I didn't move to kiss her again but kept my lips close. After a moment she gently pulled my lips to hers and kissed me slowly. Her lips parted as she invited my tongue into her mouth. Our kiss deepened as our tongued slowly danced. I brought my hands to her face, holding her in the kiss, but allowing her to set the pace and tone. The kiss deepened and became more passionate as we pressed our bodies together.

She slowly broke away, sighing softly as she looked up at me. "This is the Hanna I want," I whispered, my lips going to her neck as I slid the shirt from her shoulder. She reached for her pants, but I slowly pushed her hands away. "No..." I whispered into her neck. "I want to undress you."

I gently nudged her to the bed, following her down to kiss her lips again. As my lips moved lower, I delighted in how she squirmed and writhed as I slowly undressed her, my fingers and lips caressing her flesh as I did. She was stunningly beautiful, her skin warm, soft, and only marred by her healing scrapes. Her full breast heaving, her lovely face twisting with pleasure as she writhed, made my blood run hot and fast. As she was revealed, her writhing became even more sensuous, her soft gasps and moans making me achingly hard. Her coverings removed, I began to kiss my way to the center of her womanhood.

"Please, I want to feel you next to me," she begged, her hands reaching for my pants.

Twice I'd brushed her hands away, but this time I allowed her to reach inside and grasp my weeping cock. With a moan, she rolled onto me, kissing me furiously before pulling back with a gasp, her hands quivering as she unbuttoned my shirt. I helped her undress me, twisting and rolling to free my trapped clothes. As she pulled my pants away, she took my lips in a blistering kiss, our tongued dueling before she began kissing down my body. As she slowly turned in the bed, I gripped one of her ankles and pulled her around before lifting her legs over my head. She settled over me, swallowing my cock as I pulled her womanhood to my waiting mouth.

I groaned softly as Hanna tormented me in the most delightful way possible. The girl had skills, that much was certain, and I tried to focus on the task at hand, concentrating on pleasing her to stand against her onslaught as long as possible. We engaged in a war of desire, our gasps and moans becoming louder and more frequent as we tried to destroy each other with pleasure. She swallowed all of me, my need soaring, and I was unable to keep my hips still as I battered her button with tongue and lips.

12