Savior Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... fuck..." she breathed as she rocked her hips, pulling my rod from her mouth to stroke it hard and fast.

I moaned as my cock disappeared into her warm mouth again, her tongue battering the head or licking the sides. She began to stiffen as I flicked her button harder and faster with my tongue, pausing to occasionally pinch it gently with my lips. Her tongue became still as she began to pant though her nose, my cock still in her mouth as her hips began thrusting with more urgency.

Her deep moan as she shuddered made me smile as I continued to batter her clit with my tongue. She began to buck and jerk, pulling my cock from her mouth and gripping it tightly as she gasped and whimpered. I held her, my mouth busy, delighting with her sensuous writhing, sweetly mauling her clit with my lips and tongue until her cries, twists, and lunges became frantic.

She rolled off my chest to the bed, still twitching and jerking, her face contorted and her fingers curved into claws. As she began to relax, her face distorted with a new emotion and her eyes welled with tears. I'd been feeling slightly smug that I'd wrecked her so thoroughly, but as she began to cry, my smugness was replaced with concern.

"What's wrong?" I whispered as a tear rolling down her cheek. "Did I hurt you?"

"No," she whispered in reply. "I came."

"I know," I murmured as I kissed away the tear.

She sniffed, her face twisting with some unreadable emotion. "I've never had an orgasm before."

"Never?" I asked as I kissed away another tear.

"No, not like this." She sniffed, seemingly getting control of her emotions.

I draped myself over her and wrapped her up to hold her tight. She sniffed again, her hands gripping my back, her face in my neck as my mind whirled with vile thoughts about Carl, about any man so selfish he expected his woman to please him when he couldn't give her an orgasm.

She lay in my arms for a long moment, seemingly content to be held. "I want you," she finally whispered.

I smiled as she breathed her desire. I was willing to take one for the team tonight, but was glad I wouldn't have to. I hovered over her as I slowly kissed her lips and neck before reaching for the condoms I kept in the small table beside the bed.

"Are you clean?" she whispered, tugging gently at my outstretched arm.

"Yes," I murmured as I slowly kissed her again, "but are you sure?"

"I'm on the pill," she breathed as she wrapped her legs around me and tried to steer me into her. "Please. I know you won't hurt me. Please. I don't want anything between us."

I hesitated a moment, but as she tightened her legs around me, I sank into her, exhaling softly with my passage. It had been a long since I'd made love to a woman as nature intended. I dropped to my elbows, tucked my hands under her again, and held her tight as I began to slowly plumb her depths. She again wrapped me up, her fingers biting into my back as she held me tight. I sensed her need to be held and tightened my embrace.

"Yes..." she breathed as I plunged into her with slow gentle strokes.

I fucked her slowly, gently, for many long moments, her soft gasps and sighs of pleasure, her occasional encouragements to give her more, to go harder and faster, twisting me up. Knowing I'd likely given this woman her first orgasm excited me in a way I'd never experienced before. I wanted to give her another orgasm, then another, and then another, until she was exhausted and well satisfied.

"I'm going to come again," she whispered as she drew me tighter to her still. "Please, Rand, please make me come. Make me come again. Please make me come. Please, I want to come again."

Her breathy begging was like putting match to gunpowder. I exploded into motion, driving into her hard and fast. "Look at me," I growled. "Open your eyes. I want you to look at me when you come."

She opened her eyes, watching my eyes, her face contorting, her mouth opening slightly as her pleasure swelled within her. As I watched, her face twisted in erotic agony, her low moan of pleasure as her head slowly tipped back and her eyes closed pushed me to the edge of rapture. I pounded into her as my orgasm swelled. She moaned again as I began to tense with pleasure, my skin crackling with my approaching climax. Taking her lips in a torrid kiss, I moaned hard and deep into her mouth as I tumbled into ecstasy. Twitching and grunting, I held her, pressing my cock into her deep and hard as I was devastated by pleasure.

I slowly pulled back from her lips, relaxing my embrace with a sigh as my rapture left me, before taking her mouth in a gentle kiss.

"Was it good?" she asked softly as our lips parted.

I smiled at the apprehension on her face and in her voice as I caressed her lips with my finger. "Very," I whispered before bringing my lips to hers again, smiling to myself as the tension drain out of her. "What about for you?"

She sighed, her eyes closing as she nodded. "Wonderful..."

I kissed her again, then tumbled to the bed. She instantly snuggled into close, throwing her arm and leg over me as she rested her head on my chest. She nodded again as I kissed her on her head, and I smiled.

"Can you stay?" I whispered.

She nodded a third time, but said nothing. I smiled. I was still smiling as she slid into sleep, and smiling still as slumber claimed me a moment later.

12