Savior Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brock grinned at me. "Shit outta luck."

I grinned back. "I got that one."

"You must present your chit to collect your winnings," Doug continued then smiled. "Oddly enough, nobody has ever lost their chit either, so please, don't be the first."

Doug scanned the room again. "Anyone have any questions?" When there were none, he continued. "Okay, that's all the official business. If you have any questions or problems, just ask one of the men you see in the BRMC jackets and they can help you. There's one more item of note. Tonight, after the unlimiteds run, we're going to run a pair of Harleys over the track in our very own King of the Baggers. Wait, wait," he called as people began laughing. "It's a straight up grudge race between our very own Rand Tauper and a member of the Orcas Motorcycle Club, Carl Ellerbe, in a winner take all event. Stick around for that... it should be interesting."

"And slow!" a voice called from the crowd, making everyone laugh again.

"What's he doing?" I hissed.

"We talked about it and decided to put it out there to try to pressure the Orcas into living up to their end of the bargain."

"Okay, anything else?" Doug asked. "No? Eddie, are we done with tech?"

"Inspecting the last few bikes right now," a voice responded.

Doug glanced at his watch. "We leave in twelve minutes. There are no amenities other than those you bring with you, so unless you want to pee in the woods, I suggest you take your bathroom breaks now."

12