All Comments on 'Savior Ch. 35'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 3 years ago

This was a good story!

5

Smiffy69Smiffy69almost 3 years ago

Thank god for that. I’ve stuck with it but at times in the series I had lost the will to live.

shelleycat1shelleycat1almost 3 years ago

Good romance story, and a good happy ending. 5 from me and thank you.

texquilltexquillalmost 3 years ago

Now and then it dragged just a little, but the story kept me interested. A five-star effort!

Flar1958Flar1958almost 3 years ago
What's wrong with the beetle?

For a 50 year old VW you get good money and it shows your skill with old engine. A new car everone can buy. But Oldtimer restore you must be skilled.

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago
Thanks

Great story.. 5*s all the way through.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

From slow burn to thriller! One of my favourite stories.

Theb4tmanTheb4tmanover 1 year ago

Jesus I was hating how this was moving so slow, but somehow keeping me trapped at the same time. The way that it hitched into high gear in these last parts made it like a good action movie. This was absolutely amazing writing. I don’t think I’ve ever read a longer story on this site other than maybe your other series, Protected. The concepts you come up with are astonishing and both this series and Protected kept me in a trance through the entire reading. I’ve never seen someone do a story like you where you show 2 different views from 2 different characters so you know what both are thinking. Amazing idea. I can’t wait for you to write a new story. I’ll probably be your first reader on it.

TomNJaxTomNJaxover 1 year ago

Awesome story....while I struggled with the number of chapters it was well paced and kept me engrossed. I so wanted to skip ahead but was afraid I'd miss something important. Well Done!!!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB12 months ago

Nice one, well done.

Should have had more details on Carls demise and can’t see Alex taking defeat so easily without other payback

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Savior Ch. 34 Previous Part
Savior Series Info