Savitri Comes to Stay with Ravi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was exhausted and in no mood to get up. So he slid out of the bed and placed a pillow under my head and shoulders. He went to the kitchen and returned with a smoothie for me and a can of Heineken for himself. We sipped our drinks in silence. I wanted to say so many things to him but words failed me. We both were sticky with secretions, mostly mine. I cleaned everything with my panties and got out of the bed. I looked into the full-size mirror and noticed that my cunt lips were swollen and gaping. I had never seen my cunt gape that much. I ran my fingers over my labia to close the gap. It was tender to touch. He came to stand behind me and turning me around took me into a tight embrace. We stayed like that for a long time. He lifted my chin and our eyes met. Suddenly I found my voice back.

"We may not get a chance like that again whole our life." I said tears rolling down my cheeks. He wiped them with his hands and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"We will." He said with some determination.

I didn't ask how or when. His firm voice was soothing and reassuring enough.

"Do you think I can forget these precious moments ever? I will find a way." He reassured me.

"But it should not affect Charu in any way?" I said.

"You stop worrying sweetie!" He tickled me under the armpits and I wriggled and jiggled in his arms laughing uncontrollably until I was again in tears. That lifted the gloom off my heart.

"I had planned to cook so many dishes of your choice." I said in a complaining tone.

"We can do it together now? What was it you were going to cook?" he asked poking his fingers again in the crook of my armpits. I ran away from him. He came after me. I stopped him with a hand on his chest.

"You can open another beer for yourself while I cook." I told him. But he chose to help me in the kitchen instead. He chopped onions garlic and chillies and basil and ground the dry condiments. I could see that it was nothing new to him. Only when the mutton and shorba were on the stove and I started preparing chpatties did he open a new can of beer. And put it to my lips. It was chilled and I felt the ice cold liquid going down my throat and traveling down my food pipe. He made me drink more than half of the can. I wave of warmth started flowing from abdomen outwards. He opened another can and gulped it down quickly. My carnal hunger fully satiated and energy depleted, my stomach was making noises. And I could see that Ravi was also famished. And another notable thing was that his dick was again trying to raise its head. So soon?

"I don't know what's got into me. We have being munching something or other since lunch but I am still hungry like a wolf." He said.

"I can see that very well." I teased his cook with the end of the rolling pin in my hand. I quickly set the table and we ate our dinner in silence. He finished and took out another beer. I had also finished my first one so we shared it between us. We carried the dishes to the kitchen and he took me in his embrace while I washed those.

"What now?" He whispered in my ear.

"Now I go to sleep." I replied. I was tired and tipsy from the alcohol I had consumed. I never drink that much. And my pussy was in not in state to take another thrashing. I wanted to lie in his arms and feel his soft caresses and hear his soft nothings until my eyes close.

"So soon?" He said disappointment showing clearly in his voice.

His dick was now looking bigger and firmer.

"Let's watch some TV." He offered.

"Let's." I replied just to humor him.

He led me to the drawing room and we sat on the sofa side by side facing the TV. We listened to some news and he took my hand and put it over his boner.

"What to do about this?" He laughed.

I wrapped my fingers around it and started to Jack him off. He moved his butt a little forward to sit on the edge of the sofa and I slid out of the sofa to kneel between his legs. He kept caressing and fondling me while I slowly shuffled my hand up and down his eight inches. He muted the TV. None of us was interested in what was happening outside the four walls.

I don't know, maybe it was because my lips were so close to his hardness and his smell was reaching my nostrils I again had a keen urge to suck it. I suddenly bent down and kissed the back of his cock. He held my head there and rubbed his dick on my cheeks and lips. He put its tip on my lips. I kissed directly over that small opening and my mouth opened and I was taking it in. The glistening soft head was in my mouth. I bent my neck forward and downwards to take more and more of it in my mouth. I wanted to see how far it would go. It felt good in my mouth.

I ran my tongue over it and Ravi moaned loudly. I remembered how good I had felt when he was pleasuring me with his tongue. I ran my tongue over the soft skin of his cock head and he again sighed with pleasure. I took it again into my mouth and started gulping it as much as I could. I took most of it in until I felt I will choke and that cough reflex started to bother me. I took it out of my mouth and paid attention to the little sack below. I took it in my hand and the two balls slipped out of my hold they were two very slippery customers. I played with them a little until Ravi pushed my head down again I took the big fully engorged dick into my mouth and sucked on it for a long time. I kept on sucking it and licking it with my tongue. His groans and sighs urged me on. They were becoming more intense and louder.

Suddenly he shouted "I am cumming."

He started to remove his member from my mouth but it was too late I felt his hot juices hit my palate and suddenly my mouth was full of his cum. A thin stream trickled down from the corner of my mouth. There were only two options-to gulp it down or spit it out. I choose the former. I sat down with me legs folded under me and my mouth wide open. He kept on jerking himself with his hand and pouring the hot liquid into my mouth and I kept on gulping it down as fast as I could until nothing was left. He made me lick his dick clean. It felt and tasted good.

He lifted me and kissed me on the lips. We kissed for a long time. Nibbling and chewing and licking. I remembered he had done the same when I had squirted everything in his face. I had gotten the taste of my own juices for the first time in my life. And now my mouth and tongue was full of his cum and he was sucking on it and must be getting the taste of his own seed. It was all very mixed up. 'Is it what they call 'bodies melting into one another's'? Whatever it was, I was enjoying it to the full.

He got up still holding the kiss and curled my legs around his waist. He walked like that to the bed room where he put me down on the bed and went away to put off the lights and to fetch a jug of water for the night. I had already slipped into the dreamland before he came back.