Savitri Comes to Stay with Ravi Ch. 03

Story Info
MIL and SIL enjoy their last few hours together.
4.4k words
4.82
9.7k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kamukpen
kamukpen
82 Followers

Savitri comes to stay with Ravi 3

Note: In the first chapter we read how by a twist of fate the mother in law and the son in law are thrown together for a couple of days and Savitri gets a chance to express her feeling towards her son in law. She couldn't believe it was all happening until she was actually traveling with Ravi in his car to her daughter's house in the city.

Till now she had thought that she will never get a chance to be alone with her son in law even for a few minutes just to tell him how hard she had fallen for him. And now they will spend two full days together with not a soul to disturb them. She was all wound up. At one hand she wanted to tell him everything right away lest something comes up and she loses her chance. But on the other she wanted to go slow, wait and see how he reacts to her advances. What will he think of me after hearing what I have to say to him? She doesn't want to know the answer to that.

But when Ravi starts responding to her little overtures positively she is emboldened and as a result lands in her daughter's bed with her son in law on top of her. They spend a night emotionally taut and full of deep passion and wild lust. (Savitri comes to stay with Ravi)

Next day Ravi goes to his hospital leaving behind a mom in law hot and horny, burning with desire. She immediately starts her preparations for another hot delightful steamy evening but there is another small twist of fate awaiting them and they get to spend the whole day together. Naturally they make most of it and are exhaust at the end of the day: Savitri more than Ravi.

(Savitri comes to stay with Ravi 2) Now further...

Savitri

I opened my eyes. It was pitch-dark. Lying on my back, feeling myself, I let my eyes get accustomed to it. My nipples were erect and the twat a little sore. Events of the last two days played before of my eyes like a kaleidoscope: the delicate loving moments, the teasing, the apprehension, and the pure lustful orgy. I turned on my side to look at him. He seemed to be sound asleep under the snow white sheets. His one hairy leg had slipped from under the bed sheet. I softly caressed it not wanting to awaken him. I slowly removed the sheet and looked at his muscular body. His cock was hard and erect; long and thick. Immediately tension started to build up in my thighs. I wanted it inside me. Its proud bulbous head stuck to my womb's softness. Moisture started gathering in my twat. I instinctively took hold of the big pecker and went down to kiss it lightly. I let go of it as Ravi started to stir.

My Charu is so lucky to have him. I thought and suddenly my thoughts veered to a totally different direction.

A feeling of guilt engulfed me. What I was doing?

Cheating my own daughter!

Cheating my husband!

I fell back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. It has to stop. I told myself most unwillingly. I was overwhelmed. She will be back today. I didn't know how I was going to face her. Better I shall be out of the house before she appears. I looked again at the man sleeping next to me. Drowned in his love I had not thought of the implications. I had not for a minute thought where I was going.

And that episode with Chinki! A bolt out of the blue.

I couldn't have thought of being intimate with a woman in my wildest dreams. in fact till now I was always against any same sex intimacy

My God! Chinki is bound to tell everything to her mistress. What damning situation I have gotten myself into? What will Charu think of me? Will she want to talk to me after she comes to know about Chinki? Will she ever love me the way she loves me now? Maybe she will stop visiting us altogether. I knew I was going to weep. I got up and went to the bathroom. I peed and went to the wash basin. I saw my reflection in the mirror above it. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I was much distraught. I slapped myself hard. There was a thump and I heard the door open and saw his reflection in the mirror. He came rushing to me and took me in his arms.

"What was that for?" He asked lifting my chin.

"I am sorry. I am bad." I wept.

He moved a small step away and proffered his cheek.

"Then give one here also. We are in it together. Aren't we?" He said trying to catch wrist of my right hand. I hurriedly moved both my hands behind my back.

He again took me in his embrace.

"You have done nothing wrong. You work so hard day and night. You take care of everyone. And nobody ever bothers about you. Everybody takes you for granted. You need some 'me time'. You also have needs, feelings, and emotions." He said profoundly.

"It is not as if we are going to elope together." He added ruefully and kissed me on the lips. He let me splash some water on my face. We both washed our faces brushed our teeth and he led me back to the bedroom. He sat me in his lap. We were totally naked. He talked to me at length trying to erase that feeling of guiltiness from my mind. In the mean time, his dick kept growing in length and breadth with every passing second, pressing hard against the small of my back.

"Stop feeling guilty. Charu sent you to take good care of me. You were doing exactly that -- taking care of my needs." He said.

It is no laughing matter. I was going to say but he started to tickle me under the armpits. It made me laugh. I tried to wriggle out of his bear hug. Our naked bodies rubbed against each other's. His hot hard dick rubbed against my back and ass cheeks and I felt the lust growing inside me non-stop.

"We spent these two days enjoying ourselves. Now when we go back to our spouses we will try to be more loving and caring towards them. There is nothing wrong in giving 12 days to your own self out of the 365."

"Twelve days out of three hundred sixty five?"

"One day a month."

"Oh! And how are we going to do that?"

"You leave that to me."

My confidence was returning and his hands fondling my breasts lovingly were making it impossible to think straight. I threw my head back to ask him something and he took my lips in his before I could utter a word. I think that was what I had wanted really.

"What if Charu becomes suspicious?" I asked him when we broke that long kiss.

"You need not worry about her. She is my wife. She is my problem. Can you tackle your hubbie?"

"Don't worry about him. I don't remember when was the last time he paid attention to what I do with myself."

"Then what are you so worried about? Take it easy."

I couldn't tell him about Chinki. But his sweet talk and reasoning had lifted my spirits. What could Charu say about that lesbo incident? She was herself having an affair with her maid behind her husband's back. And moreover now I knew all about her little secret.

He lifted me and turned me around so that I was straddling his thighs, facing him. His dick was poking into my navel. He started sucking my breast; his tongue flicked and licked my hard taut nipple and areola. I was enjoying the arising libido.

"Don't leave any mark, Ravi."I pleaded.

But he was beyond listening. His one hand was kneading my other breast and the other hand slid under my butt and lifted it. His dick rubbed between my cunt lips and I moaned. He lowered me slowly letting his dick rub in the cleft between my love lips teasing my clit with its head. My heart was beating hard. Blood rushed to my upper story. It was becoming impossible to deal with all the stimuli. He repeated the procedure a couple of times and I spread my legs as far I could. An open and eager invite.

He lifted me up again, this time a light higher and the tip of his pecker poked into my cunt hole. He let go of me and I slid down taking the hard long shaft in. It went in smoothly stretching the pussy on its way in. He tightened his embrace when the dick was half way through, crushing my boobs against his chest, grinding my nipples on his hard hairy chest. The cock couldn't penetrate any deeper in this position. He started lifting my one leg slowly holding it by the ankle. My foot went high above his head and his cock moved further in until his dick-head was touching the mouth of my womb. I wound my arms around his neck to get some hold and he started bobbing me up and down steadily.

But not for long. I was nearing my climax and was trying to bounce up and down faster. He too seemed to be in a hurry, steadying my raised leg on his shoulder he was now tossing me with his both hands clutching my ass cheeks with open hands. I held on to him with my fingers digging into his shoulders. As my moans and sobs grew louder so did his groans. I was about to climax. I will hold on until he too cums. I thought. But suddenly his onslaught evened out. The frantic movements tapered back to previous moderate tempo. We had reached some sort of plateau instead of peaking. We were back to the steady rhythm.

I was floating in the clouds my body was melting into his. He was also lost somewhere else with eyes closed and a very delighted expression on his face. For me, the whole world ceased to exist. Everything around us evaporated in some dark cloud leaving only two of us behind.

I came out of the Trans only when he growled my name and again started fucking me with quick, short thrusts, jouncing me up and down briskly. I knew he was going to ejaculate any moment.

Whole my body trembled and the muscle of the pelvis and abdomen contracted as I felt the hot lava pour into me. I squirted. We had reached our orgasm simultaneously. My leg slid down from his shoulder and he hugged me tightly. I felt his limp member slide out of the gaping cunt. I had never felt my cunt gape like that. Was I getting old or was his thrashing more forceful then what I had experienced ever before? I fell in his arms totally exhausted. We kept on sitting in each other's arms silently for a long time.

He wound my legs around his waist and came out of the bed. He carried me to the bathroom we showered taking turns to clean one another. He immediately moved to the kitchen to make tea and I rushed to my room to get dressed for my early and speedy departure.

I was ready when he came with the tea. It was a record of sorts.

"What is the hurry?" He asked surprised.

"I want out before she comes." I was afraid even to utter her name.

"I don't think that is the right thing to do. You should stay. She will want to meet you, talk to you. Fleeing like that is going to look suspicious. Haven't you heard of the dictum - Flight is evidence of guilt." He said.

I sat down on the sofa thinking about it for a long minute. He was right.

"Alright, but I will be leave as soon as she is here. That okay with you?" I said wounding myself around his arm.

He made a face but nodded his head. He also got ready and we sat down in the living room.

Chinki came a lot earlier than before.

"You are early today." I said astonished.

She made eyes at me and went inside. She called me from the kitchen.

She hugged me tightly as I entered the kitchen and pecked my cheek. I reciprocated by kissing her back and she lightly brushed her lips against mine. Carefully, not wanting to spoil the war paint, how sparsely I may have applied it.

"Your madam is coming back today." I told her as I put water on the gas stove to make tea for all of us.

"I know. I talked to her yesterday." She said happily.

The color drained from my face.

She noticed that immediately.

"She asked me about you and I told her that I like you very much." She said winking at me. I was even more overwhelmed by her words.

She saw the distraught expression on my face.

"Don't worry." she said taking me in her arms. I was just pulling your leg. "Would I say anything about us to her without first checking with you? Though, I don't think she will mind even if she knew about us." She added.

"Why sir didn't go to office today?" She asked suddenly changing the topic.

"Why! To welcome his loving wife back home. Moreover she doesn't have the keys. She gave hers to me." I explained.

"Always the spoilsport, I had come early just for you. I think I shouldn't say such things about your son in law. She laughed. But there is one thing about him, he loves ma'am very much." She said. I could read a hint of envy in her voice.

"How do you know?" I asked matter-of-factly.

"I know. He is mad about her. I see them flirting, kissing, hugging, all the time. I once even saw them making love."

"Making love!"

"Yes, I heard ma'am moaning loudly in the kitchen. It was a signal to me so that I will get the hint that the kitchen area was out of bounds temporarily. But I sneaked upon them to have a look-see" She giggled. "Ma'am turned my ear for that afterwards."

"My God! You two are thick as thieves, I will say. You better not say anything to her about us. Moreover I will be leaving soon. So I won't be disturbing your games."I told her.

"Soon! No way. She told me that she won't let you go for another two days." She said emphatically.

Her words again brought my guilty feelings to surface. I was cheating someone who loved me so much. But I was not given much time to dwell upon that.

"Hey! What happened? Where are you?"Chinki asked waving her hand in front of my eyes. She took hold of me and ran her hands over my body, feeling me everywhere. She kissed me on the cheeks and neck while I was poured tea in cups. And I felt myself going under, drowning in the sea of lust, my skin turning sensitive. I could feel the heat emitting from her. She lifted the front of my sari boldly and felt my cunt over my panties. Immediately the smell of my sex spread in the kitchen. I turned all red with shame, but she was not finding anything amiss,

I tore away from her with an effort and gave her her cup of tea. She looked at me with lustful pleading eyes. I lifted the tray with mine and Ravi's cups of teas and slipped out of the kitchen out of her range.

Chinki was still there in the kitchen when I returned with empty cups. She pounced upon me as soon as I set the tea cups in the sink. She took me in a tight embrace. As her lips nibbled the skin of my neck her hands were busy fondling my breast and ass cheeks. I wanted to push her away but my hand involuntarily rose to cup her breast. I wrapped my arm around her slim waist

"You can't do that to us. You shall stay her at least for one more day." She whispered.

"I can't. I have to go back. Charu's father will be waiting for me. And there are other things which need my attention." I whispered in a hardly audible voice.

"Listen, you go to your room. I will be there in a minute." she said in a voice brittle with emotion.

I silently obeyed her. I was surprised how she had taken control of things. I didn't want to antagonize her at this stage of things. I was a little apprehensive. What will she ask me to do next? I had no experience of intimacy between two females. I went to my room crossing the living room with my head down unable to meet Ravi's eyes. But he was busy with his cell phone.

After a couple of minutes Chinki joined me with her mop and bucket. She dropped them on the floor as soon as the door lock clicked. She came rushing to me.

"I have come to like you so much in these couple of days". She said kissing me madly. Her hands were busy caressing my naked waist and trying to get inside my petticoat in vain.

I was dumb found. What was going on here?

"You are all wet. And you know! You smell so good." She said as her hand slid down and came to rest between my thighs over my sari. She slid down to kneel in front of me and lifted my sari and petticoat, I held the bunched clothes above my crotch and she peeled down my panties. Soon she was licking and chewing my cunt lips with her middle finger inside my hole and the thumb rubbing my clit. I lifted my leg and placed my foot on the side of bed to give her better access. She parted my cunt lips with her thumb and finger and her tongue entered my pussy lapping up all my juices. I was helpless. It was a new experience. Totally different from anything I had experienced before. Every time her tongue licked my inside, strong charges of pleasure shot throughout my body making me shudder. I just gagged myself with the pullu of my sari and let her have her way. I didn't know what was expected of me.

My knees buckled and I fell on the bed. Chinki caught me half way and thrust an arm under me to break the fall and helped me into the bed. She munched me like hungry. And my juices trickled copiously like somebody had opened a tap.

Suddenly we heard a sound.

A footstep?

Chinki jumped out of the bed pulled my sari down with one hand and with the other she snagged the mop and was cleaning the floor as if nothing had happened. I was trying vainly to control my breath.

No one came to our room. But that made us realize how big a risk we were taking. I went to her and she hugged me and I smothered her with my kisses not worrying about my lipstick she deserved that. I got to taste my juices on her lips and chin. Yes I liked that. How will she taste? The question popped into my brain. I will have to check it out someday. But now was not the time or place for any such study to be conducted.

"We will carry on from where we stopped when I come next time." I assured her.

She kissed me back.

"It better be soon." She said and gave me a light tap on my cheek as if I was a little girl.

"How you are going to bring me back, that you and Charu work out between yourselves." I said and turned to leave the room. I had started learning to manipulate.

"You don't worry about that, Mama!" Chinki said.

I turned back, I kissed her again.

"Thank you, Chinki." I whispered in her ear and opened the door.

"No mentions the pleasure was all mine." She said laughing and gave me a friendly slap on the butt.

I stepped out into the living room all randy and hot.

Ravi was still on his mobile. I looked at him for a long time. Sitting there busy on the phone he looked so innocent and chaste. Who will believe that he was capable of do things that he had done to me in the last forty eight hours or so. But I would like to say that I had enjoyed every single moment. I wanted to go back to his bedroom to be fucked once again for the last time. Tension between my thighs was growing. I kept standing a few feet away from him looking at him, squeezing my breasts in turns and imaging things we could do. He didn't lift an eyelid all that time.

"It looks like you are already bored of me." I said moving closer to him and pouting my face."The time for us to part is nearing and it looks like that you have already erased everything from your mind. You will forget all about me the moment I step out of the door.

"Let the maid go." He answered without looking up.

I sat down next to him. We sat there silently: My body ablaze with fire of lust and he apparently busy with his mobile game.

Chinki left after a few minutes. Winking and waving at me. She blew a flying kiss standing behind Ravi.

The moment outer door closed shut Ravi looked up and hiked his eyes brows twice in quick succession. I slid down from the sofa and crawled between his legs. He moved his hands under my arm pits and lifted me higher so that we were face to face.

"One last time, before I leave." I made my intentions clear.

He nodded his head.

"That is the spirit." He kissed my painted lips and soon was busy licking all my lipstick off. I got up and went to lock the outer door and he had already opened his fly.

I went down on my knees in front of him. And in no time his dick was in my mouth full length. I didn't feel a iota of awkwardness or hesitation, like I had been doing it day in day out. All my inhibitions were disappearing fast. His dick kept on swelling and inside my mouth as I played with his balls and gave him a steady blow job.

kamukpen
kamukpen
82 Followers
12