Savitri Comes to Stay with Ravi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We haven't fucked on the sofa. Have we? That is one of Charu's favorite." He said and lifted me on to the sofa with both my hands holding the back of the sofa and my knees on the edge of the seat then he spread my legs. He lifted my ass higher and soon his pecker was teasing my clit and cunt lips. He started fucking me with long slow thrusts. That made me impatient and agitated but soon the thrusts became shorter and faster and at the same time his one hand started playing with my boob kneading and squeezing it and crushing the nipple between his finger and thumb. I was enjoying the new position to the full. The cock head was rubbing against the back wall of my vagina. I climaxed and he held me with both hands around my waist and his cock still deep inside me. As the aftershocks of the orgasm died down he started again. He was enjoying himself slapping and squeezing my ass cheeks and thighs and rubbing my clit whenever he could. I let him play. He brought me to another voluptuous orgasm before filling me with his seed with a big load of his spunk.

He flopped on the sofa. He got up and brought tissue papers. I cleaned myself and his dick and balls with them. I went to my room to flush the tissue papers I the commode and apply the make-up anew. I applied my lipstick and placed a few stray locks of hair back in place. The moment I came out of my guest room the door- bell rang.

He told me to go and open the door.

Charu hugged me tightly. Both the children entwined themselves around my legs. I kissed the three of them. And the children ran to their father. Charu smiled at Ravi. He took her in his embrace and kissed her smack on the lips. He let the kiss linger for a few seconds. Just to tease me. As if I was going to feel jealous of my own daughter. Charu was also surprised. She looked towards me and turned beetroot red. I smiled and found myself blushing too. She was happy. Her eyes were twinkling.

Time for me to exit the scene. I thought.

I made tea for them and served it in the drawing room. I offered to cook something for them but they were not hungry. So I took my leave. Everybody insisted that I should stay but I made a few excuses and Charu asked Ravi to drop me at my Elder daughter's house.

On the way to my elder daughter's place we made a small detour to a parking lot in front of a park to enjoy a few more physically and emotionally intense moments until both of us were out of breath and our faces very completely smudged with my lipstick. He gave me his mobile and office phone numbers and made me promise that I will call him regularly and I also extracted a promise from him that he will find a way to meet again at the earliest. He took out a small golden ring out of his pants pocket. A small diamond adorned it. He took my hand and put it on my ring finger. I never wear rings. They are a hindrance while doing the house-hold chores

I knew what he meant by that gesture but I was in no position to oppose him. And to be frank I didn't even want to. I was happy that he has accepted me as his woman. And the last couple days were just like a second honeymoon.

"I will keep yours ready when we meet next." I told my Gallant lover. I kissed the precious token of his love.

He kissed my ringed hand. And we started for my other daughter's house.

.

12