Savitri Comes to Stay with Ravi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no more point in discussing anything or feeling bad or guilty or whatever. My mind was made. I felt that deep somewhere in the subconscious there always had been a desire for something like that to happen. Whenever we had met I had always admired her assets. Her glowing skin and big dark eyes, her bouncy milks and swinging hips had always made my heart beat a little faster. Though I had never tried to seduce her or gone out of the way to enjoy a delicate touch or a deliberate rub. But I must have yearned for inwardly. I stopped thinking about our relationship or the consequences.

I hoisted her from the kitchen shelf into my lap with both my hands supporting her massive ass from underneath her legs still curled around me and carried her into my bed room and lowered her on the king size bed. She rolled away to make place for me. But I went back to the kitchen to fetch our drinks. When I came back she was standing next to the bed folding the bed cover. I placed the drinks on the bed side table and took her in my arms from behind. My both hands curled around her breasts. The boobs were heavy and had a little sag but were solid. Her nipples were so taut and erect one could drill holes with them. While I caressed, squeezed and rubbed her big tits between my fingers and thumbs, she kept on rubbing her hands on my hands and mumbling sweet nothings on me in between her sighs and sobs of pleasure. I bent my head and started showering kisses on her neck and shoulders interspersed with licks and bites. We were behaving like adolescents and liking it. It seemed to be the right thing to do. When she couldn't take it anymore she turned around and I took her face in my arms. "I love you" she said in husky voice looking directly into my eyes. "Me too" I blurted out. And I again bent down to suck some more nectar from those juicy full lips.

"No, you don't. You are a liar." She uttered to tease me, in between the kisses.

"But I really do mom in law."

"No, no and stop calling me 'mom in law' I am 'Savitri' call me 'Savitri'."

"Savitri?"

"Yes! Say it again. Say "I love you, Savitri'." And she pinched my side. I sat down on the bed and pulled her into my lap. Our lips met and my hand moved into her nightie to enjoy that magical touch of her thighs.

"You do? What do you like in me? What do you see in me, to love me?" She asked.

I was in no mood to answer a questionnaire. I had more pressing matters to do.

"First you tell, what do you see in me? I asked, hugging her tightly and smothering her with a few more kisses and trying to lift her nightie further up.

She took both my hands in her so I had my activities and listen to her "I can't say exactly what. I may not be able to answer this question to even myself clearly whole my life. First I thought it was because of Charu. She had been everybody's favorite at our house whole her life. And her life was in shambles because of her divorce and the lawsuit. Everyone in the house was so unhappy. And then you came along and turned everything around. You brought so much happiness to us and Charu! I haven't seen her so happy before ever. She planted a kiss on my forehead."

"So this is what? Payback time."

"Oh! No don't be so rude. Let me finish."

"Don't mind it. It was just a bad effort at humor." I said, closing her mouth with mine. She let me savor the nectar for a few moments and then she put a finger on my lips. "Hear me out, first. For me it is important. She made herself more comfortable in my lap which gave me the additional benefit of being able to reach ample bosom inside her nightie.

"But soon I discovered that it was not that. At least, it was not only that. You were coming in my dreams doing things I couldn't even say in front you. I enjoyed these dreams a lot. And even do it now. I enjoy them lying alone in my bed. And you know what? The first dream I had was exactly the same what we did today. Like you did now behind me taking me in your arms and caressing my breasts and softly squeezing them gently, letting me enjoy the feeling. The only thing which didn't tally was that in my dream it was my kitchen we were standing in, and not your bedroom. I never felt bad about it and I never had a guilty feeling about it. I was in love it was a good thing. Earlier I thought that t I will disclose my feelings to anyone. I won't share my emotions with anyone. I t will be my secret my treasure and secret pleasure. But of late I had been thinking that one day I will tell you all about it. I never knew I will get a chance so soon. So I have made a clean breast of it. Rest depends on you. I was very much afraid that after I tell you everything you will hate me for the rest of our lives. Or think of me as an immoral characterless woman. But your soft caress on my knee in the car and your hug this evening gave me strength. And here we are. And now you tell me what you saw in me?"

I lightly caressed her face and said in her hair "everything."

"Lies. Nothing else, of course. You are just lying. You didn't repeat the words ' I love you' after me.

While she was telling me all this I kept quiet and busied myself with the chore of opening the front of her nightie and undoing the hook of her bra. She didn't interfere with that. And now when she had come to the end of her monologue i was still silent trying to find some appropriate words. And words were failing me. I simply lifted her nightie. She came out of it and threw it on the other side of the bed. I removed her bra and it went the same way. Her big boobs jumped out and I immediately caught them in both my hands.

"There is no need to cook up a story simply to make me feel good. I can easily understand. What is there for a learned young handsome man like you to get interested in an old illiterate village woman like me? I am simply no match. I don't count at all." But now as we have come that far, "She ran her hand over her naked body. Could you be so kind to pleasure this dirty old woman for this one night. Just this one night, make me happy please, Ravi? I am ready to kneel in front of you." She was going to weep I thought. Again my silence was torturing her. I turned her around so that she was facing me.

"You want to know why I didn't repeat those words after you." I opened my mouth at last and now the words were coming easy and aplenty. I don't know why I was finding it so difficult to utter these simple words before. I put my one hand around her neck squeezed it a bit and pulled her mouth close to mine and gave her hard kiss. "It was trying to save my energy because I knew that tonight I was going to repeat those words a hundred times and were going to love you like someone haunted. You can't imagine how happy you have made me. Something inside me is unwinding. "I can't reply to your 'why?' Could be, that I have never mulled over it before." Maybe because I felt that it was not necessary to have some 'why' to love someone. But your mannerisms, your voice, your walk with that sway and your bouncing boobs turn me on real fast. But it is not only that. There are hundreds of other women but I don't feel like that about them Hearing this made the color and glow in her face return quickly. I was happy to stem the flow of tears before they rolled down from her eyes.

"So you are a poor little helpless lovelorn woman begging for a night's bliss from her cruel beau. Ok! You got the night but just one night." You will never ask for anything again." I kissed her on the lips. "Promise?"

. I was trying to tease her back. But she was taking it seriously. Her face lost some of its color but she couldn't do anything about it, sitting naked in her son in law's lap. She simply nodded her head in agreement.

I had her where I wanted her to be. "But as you are badly and madly in love with me so you will never refuse me anything in future.' Starting this very moment?' She laughed at that it was a very hearty laugh. It made me laugh too.

"All yours." She said with a naughty expression on her face.

"From today onwards you will do all your son - in -law's biddings."

"Yes I will. Always." She giggled.

I tickled her in the armpits and she broke away from my embrace and rolled to the other corner of the bed. I caught one of her legs and pulled her back towards me. She was laughing uncontrollably. I lifted her foot and planted a soft kiss on its sole. She stopped laughing at once and tried to free her foot but my hold was good. After a few moments she stopped trying and helplessly watched my progress from the heel to the inside of her thigh. When I reached above her knee she opened her legs wider and slid down towards the edge of the bed. I adjusted her ass properly and removed her panties. The view was marvelous. Below the dark growth on her pubic hair there was a meaty and juicy vulva, shiny and slippery. Her labia were big and engorged and tight. I could make just a hint something dark and sleek and slight depression where I knew the entrance of canyon of love lay. My favorite toy the little Clit was well covered. But it was not going to stay hidden there for long. She lifted her bottom to give me a better view.

"Open it." I whispered.

She was already breathing heavily. She lowered herself and with two fingers of her left hand parted her labia and there was that tiny little thing now swollen and below it were the labia Minoras guarding that sacred hole. "They were going to fail today totally" I thought. I opened her legs farther away holding them from the calves and lowered myself between her thighs. Even before my lips reached her hairy pubis a loud sigh escaped her slightly open mouth. Her eyes closed and my lips landed in that hairy bush. I was instantly engulfed by the scent of her sex. I nuzzled her mons Veneris and rubbed my cheeks on it kissing and licking her inner thighs. Then I parted a few hairs to reach her button and started licking and stinging her clitoris with the tip of my tongue. Her moans and sobs grew louder and louder. They were making me more and more horny. I felt that the volcano inside me was going to burst soon. She smelt good and tasted even better. I was in no mind to stop eating her twat any soon but she was trying to push my head away. Muscles of her thighs were twitching already. She kept on mumbling something repeatedly.

"She is ready for you now." I thought Opening her love lips a little wider I dipped my tongue inside her to give her a few final flicks when suddenly she gave a low wail her body shuddered, and she squirted everything on my face. I cleaned my face rubbing it on the sides of her thighs and cupped her pussy with my hand. Her fluids kept on flowing for some time. 'All my fault.' I should have seen it coming. I kept on caressing and stroking her body. Her breath was shallow and fast. Her whole body was drenched in a cold sweat. I waited for her to gain a little control on herself and rose from the floor putting her feet back on the edge of the bed. She immediately closed her thighs tightly. I mounted her. She was hiding her face with both her hands feeling ashamed.

Ashamed of squirting?

Or ashamed of having sex with her son in law?

I couldn't tell. I just crawled besides her and kissing the back of her hands slowly removed them from her face. She immediately rolled into me keeping her eyes and mouth tightly shut. I kissed her lips and cheeks and neck and playfully ran my hands over her, gently massaging her body. As my hand reached the now cool and slippery inner aspects of her thigh she sheepishly opened her legs again to allow me to enter. But I could see that she was in no mood or condition so I decided to wait. Sensing that t I was in no hurry she curled her legs turning away from me. I moved closer to her and took her in a tight embrace. She moved back a little to stick her back to my chest. In no time she was in the slumber land. I was not much surprised. Like daughter like mother.(Or rather vice versa will be more accurate) After some time I detached myself from her and covered her with the bed covers. My dick had not lost its erection totally. I stroked it with my hand and it immediately came to attention. I had another chance to pleasure myself but I found that I was also not in the proper frame of mind. I got up and went to the bathroom to clean myself properly and ended up taking a shower.

The cold water refreshed me up. I decided not to put anything on and walked out stark naked. I came back into the bed room and saw the two glasses standing on the bedside table. I took them to the kitchen. The ice had melted away and the whiskey was not very cold. I drained it in the kitchen sink and made a fresh large one for myself, downing the glass of wine meant for my mom-in-law in the meantime. I gulped down the fresh peg of whiskey as soon as it was chilled enough. Invigorated, I looked around the kitchen and remembered the keema and naans. I put both keema and naans in the micro wave and started preparing the tray for an 'in bed' dinner. I took the curd and the salad out from the fridge and placed them on the tray. Next I took the spoons and forks and some paper napkins and placed those too on the tray. By that time the microwave was beeping. I placed the bowl of keema and naans on the tray and took everything to the bed room. Savitri was still sleeping soundly. I placed the tray on the farther side of the bed and climbed into the bed. "Savitri sweetheart" I whispered into her ear stroking her cheek. But she made some incoherent sounds and went to sleep again. I pulled her in my lap. Kissing and lightly patting her cheeks again said a little loudly this time "Dinner is here, beautiful. Have your dinner and you can go to sleep again. Don't sleep on an empty stomach." Some of what I said must have reached her grey matter because her eyes opened and she looked around. She gave me a lovely smile. I tore a small piece from the hot naan holding her in my lap with my other arm. I dipped the small morsel into the hot keema curry and pushed it into her mouth. It made her fully awake. She adjusted herself comfortably in my lap and kept on chewing the food. She didn't make any attempt to feed herself so I kept on feed her with my hands taking a few bites myself in between. When we had consumed everything and there was nothing left she turned towards me and kissed me on the mouth. "Thanks you." She said lovingly and bit my lower lip. She had not seen me naked as yet. But she was fully aware of the hard hot rod sticking into the small of her back. She slipped out my lap and made to lift the tray to take it to the kitchen but I intercepted her and throwing her back on the bed pinned her under me. "Be careful, lest you break the crockery." But I was not listening and she was also not too anxious about what happens to it. She pulled me on top of her and I started the fore play again methodically kissing and nibbling her delicious body. I slid two fingers into her and found enough lubrication. I took the fingers out and tasted her. Her face turned red seeing me licking her juices from my finger. I opened one of her thighs and she slid downwards taking my hard and engorged penis in her hand. She felt my balls and caressed my manhood. I turned on one side to give her a proper viewing.

"My my! Darling It is enormous". She gave it a tight squeeze which nearly made shoot out everything. I don't know what I am getting into. It's going to tear me apart." She giggled.

'My Lord! Promise to be very kind and caring towards my little soft and delicate puss. She teased me, in an attempt to arouse me further. Bending down she kissed the tip of engorged head of my cock. I was of one mind to ask her to pleasure me with an oral but I refrained from that not wanting to prolong the foreplay. I took her face in my hands and kissed her on the mouth. "It is not you who is getting into something but it's me who is taking a plunge deep inside you into you spring where you hold the secrets of love and life. I am going to sow my seed there and make you mine forever. I very slowly pushed her back into the bed. She was only too welcoming and positioned herself with her legs wide apart and high in the air. I teased her labia and clitoris with the tip of my cock and she lifted her buttocks inviting me into her cave of love.

Whole of my prick slid into her depths comfortably she was tight and hot and tightened her hole further when I started fucking her hard and proper with full length Injection. She also responded back energetically. Her massive ass heaved up and down and, the twat kept on coming up to meet me half way. The strong sturdy bed was creaking. "Give it to me. Do me in. tear it. Take me." She was shouting all types of encouragement. I was trying to match her enthusiasm by throwing back word of praise for her and her naughty cunt. But my words were nearly all incoherent. I felt the tension build up in her body. Her hands turned into small fist clutching the bed sheets and her body arched upwards. She stayed like that for a moment or two until my onslaught threw her back into the bouncy mattresses. I slowed down to let hair have her orgasm and started again building the tempo. She was trying her best to reciprocate. After some time we were going on an easy pace taking time in between to caress fondle and kiss each other. I was surprised to note that I was enjoying it very much but still was not anywhere near an orgasm. I was in a mood to go on and on and on. "You have exhausted me totally."" She said in the end I could feel her muscles starting to twitch again I raised the tempo a bit. She was not moving much now and was concentrating on her orgasm.

This time as the storm rose inside her she held me tightly making any movement impossible. I let her have her way. Her muscles tightened around my prick squeezing it tightly. After a couple of seconds a long whimper escaped her mouth. "Oh love! Oh love!" she loosened her grip and the tightness around my cock started to melt away. I came out of her still hard and roaring and raring to go. Snuggling besides her I slipped an arm under her head she immediately came into my embrace and dug her face in my armpit. I kept on holding her tightly until for the second time that night she fell asleep in my arms.

Three orgasms in a space of just two hours was more than sufficient for her I decided and paid attention to my rock solid cock. I stroked it for some time replaying the last two hours of my life in my mind. I was on the brink of an orgasm. I looked at the naked body of my mom in law and kept on looking at her for a long time taking in the minute details. I touched her face and turned her away from me she didn't respond at all. Satisfied that she was deep asleep, I moved towards the foot end and started playing with her feet and calves they were Xerox of my wife legs. I came up again and stroked myself some more. When I was sure that I will be spilling soon I moved her one leg towards her chest bending it at the knee joint. I could see the opening of her vagina now it was gaping a little. I maneuvered myself into position and tried entering her from behind I could easily go half the length without disturbing her. That was enough for me. I started moving it in and out slowly. The tip my cocks head rubbing inside of her hole was making me feeling hornier and hornier by every stroke and I kept on doing it without increasing the pace and it felt like heaven. I was ecstatic with pleasure when suddenly she moved a little and lifted her leg so that I could penetrate deeper. But I didn't increase the pace. With every thrust she uttered a small. 'Uumh'. It maddened me even more. But now I couldn't keep that gentle pace I was hurrying and holding her tightly digging my fingers into her flanks. My cock was hot and burning. I reached my orgasm and shot a big load inside her. I accomplished a few more thrusts filling her with some more sperm every time until it limped out of her hole. She didn't move or say anything. And I don't remember who fell asleep first.