Savitri Comes to Stay with Ravi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up next it was daylight already. I checked my mobile it was 5o'clock I had already overslept for one hour. But I was feeling very good. The early morning erection was there and a sweet willing cunt was lying next to me. I planted a good morning kiss on her forehead but she was lost somewhere deep in her dreams. I got up took the tray to the kitchen. Finished my daily routine took bath, shaved and made tea for both of us. I brought it to the bed room. 6.30 . Civilized enough time to wake somebody up for the bed tea. I bent over her and planted a kiss on her lips. She opened her eyes looking very fresh and alert." Good morning girlfriend" I said. She turned red. She put her arms around me. First things first I said, pointing my fingers towards the tea cosy. "Oh! You made tea for me. My God! I should be making tea for you and not the other way round."

What difference does it make? Where is it written that who will make the moring tea?"

"There is a difference. I we sent here to look after you."

That you did very well last night." She reddened again. I kissed her on both her cheeks and busied myself with pouring the tea. "I don't take tea before brushing my teeth" she said. Then she looked at the clock and exclaimed "6 30! My Gawwwd! I have never slept that late ever."

There is always a first time." Said I and pushed the cup under her nose. She took the cup with one hand and the fingers of her other hand locked themselves between my fingers. She kissed my hand and rubbed its back against her cheeks. I sat down beside her with my cup of tea. I ran my hand through her hair combing a few stray hairs and putting them behind her ear.

"What time you will be leaving for office?"

"By 8.30."

Oh! I shell hurry then." But I pushed her back in the bed.

We finished our tea silently then I lifted her in my arm, took her into the bath room and sat her on the pot. She kept on giggling all the time. With her out of the way I hurriedly cut some onions tomatoes and green chillies and quickly cooked the egg bhurji. I boiled the milk, put the bread slices in the toaster, and filled two glasses of mixed fruit juice. The breakfast was ready. I went to get dressed. After last night's outing, my brain back on track sorting out things to be done at the office in a chronological manner. I couldn't hear any noise in the bathroom. But that was not important. She could take as much time as she wants. I was adjusting my tie in the mirror when I caught her creeping behind me. Actually it was her scent which reached me before I saw her image in the mirror. I turned around she was still in her birthday suit. She lifted her arms above her head and whirled a full circle. All the hair were gone her armpits and crotch were clean shaven. She didn't have much hair anywhere else. She came and put her arms around me. "How do you like it?"

"Gorgeous sweet heart" I said, and ran a finger down her mound of pubis till it reached the clit. I teased her button a bit pressing it between my fingers. She immediately opened her legs wider making way for an easy approach. But I just gave a soft slap to her swollen vulva. "The night is over beautiful." I said. The glow and charm on her face vanished immediately. "Or have you already forgotten last night's promise." I said in a way of teasing her further. But she looked at me angrily with eyes blazing "I haven't forgotten any promise" she blurted out. Then her voice softened up again "I had just come to thanks you for the last night. Especially your performance in the end without that process of 'seeding' I wouldn't never have felt the union complete and would have suffered whole my life." She turned away from me. "But what have you to say about the last night? Again Nothing. Just another night, another woman."

"Yep! Do you really think so? I also blurted out angrily. But then I took control of myself. Sweetest I can't remember any night better than the last night." I embraced her from behind and took her ear between my teeth. Rubbing myself against the small of her back I slid my hand down to tease her clitoris a bit more. This time I let one of fingers slide farther and enter her warm fresh pleasure hole. "The night is over." She repeated my words slapping my hand.

"Yes but I am not bound by that agreement." I slapped her rump and pinched it.

"Ouch!" She ran away from me. My plan was to go to the office leaving her behind in suspense, hot and horny, thirsty and hungry. I wanted to leave her guessing about the evening to come. But even slightest of a hint of parting was proving a torture for her.

I came out of the room and saw her in the kitchen. She had donned her black nightie again sans any lingerie of course. I went after her and took her in my arms. "Shall I make some coffee for you?"

"I will......."

I placed a finger on her mouth and holding her by the arm led her into the living room and threw her on the couch." Save your energies you may need them later." Her eyes twinkled again.

I brought the dishes and the glasses of juice from the kitchen and placed them on the center table. " You Start. I will bring your coffee."

"No! Not without you." Again I had the feeling of my speaking to me.

And more over the same childish pouty expression was on her face. I have grown to like it so much on my wife's face. I bent down and gave her a small peck on her chin. That is always what I do when she a little extra affection. We ate our breakfast in silence. I took out my mobile phone and called my wife. I talked with her for some time then pulled Savitri in my lap and gave her the phone. I listened to their 'mom - daughter' talk while caressing her ample breasts. She talked to here in a perfectly normal way as if nothing had happened at all. I gave her a little pat on her cheek when she had finished on the phone and got up. "Good girl."

I took my brief case and walked briskly to the main door. She kept on standing in the doorway undecided whether to come out and kiss me a 'good bye' or whisper a "take care" or An "I love you." But I also didn't encourage her any. But when my car was already half outside our main gate then she garnered some courage and walked briskly towards me. As she came abreast the door of my side I quickly unwound the window and pulled her head inside catching her by her hair. I gave her a big lingering smooch and said "Now hurry inside this free show only and only for me."

As I looked back in me rear view mirror she was still at the gate all red, all smiles, trying to straighten her ruffled hair. She must have felt that I am watching her. She waved after me vigorously.

To be continued...