Savoring Our Youth Fellowship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arsenique
Arsenique
195 Followers

"Come on, boys," the girls tittered. "Time to kiss our open hearts!"

The two temptresses, gave their nether cheeks a ringing slap, directing us to their waiting targets. Feeling our way, Nick and I located the girls on the bed, side by side, positioned in such a way that it left room for us to crawl behind them and fondle and lick our way to their love apertures.

As seasoned readers will know by now, Bohemian tradition teaches that an anus presented for kissing and penetration, is symbolic of an open heart whose adoration is a joyous love feast and a magnet for the descent of grace from the Most High. Given the opportunity, most congregants would like nothing better than to rim each other's poop chutes 'til their jaw muscles give out.

By aroma alone, I was able to identify Katka's little pink star and start to smother it with kisses. Nick was doing the same for sweet Pavla, who was already groaning in a low growl of ecstasy. Through regular practice, both girls were able to achieve climax from our oral stimulation of their open hearts alone, a loving ritual we were eager to undertake as often as possible.

Once Nick and I had given our partners' open hearts a thorough smooching and licking, it was time for them to reciprocate, which they were at least as eager to do, as we had been to do them first. Both Sister Katka and Sister Pavla had suffered greatly during their years under the control of the Dominican Order, and to now be free of that tyranny played no small part in their giddy enthusiasm to tongue-fuck our hairy asses, a practice that would have earned severe punishment from their former oppressors.

Of course, two further rounds were to follow, as Pavla and I gave each other poignant tongue-lashings, while Nick and Katka did the same. By the time the full ritual was done, we were all so thirsty that we drank deeply from a half gallon bottle of water between us, that I kept on hand for just such occasions. Then once again, we collapsed in a jumble of bodies on the bed, blindly enjoying the heavy atmosphere of our sweat, intimate juices, and anal vapors.

* * *

By custom and instinct, we all sensed that it was now time for a lovely butt fuck delivered to the Sisters' backdoors, but Pavla spoke up with a special request.

"As you all know, during my years of captivity by the Dominicans in their convent, I was constantly subjected to their mortification of my flesh, in their efforts to drive the 'demons' of the Bohemian heresy out of my body and soul. The Abbess and her perverted underlings took great pleasure in repeatedly causing me the most intense pain, in the belief that it would 'cleanse' me and purify me. Over time I came to associate pain with Love and my nerves became so scrambled that a caning or a whipping or even just a spanking would send me over the edge into an ecstatic state, like a never-ending orgasm. I might be screaming -- and I soon learned that my screams were their payoff -- but I felt like I was in a secret Heaven having sex with the angels."

Sister Pavla paused for a moment and asked for a drink of water. I handed her the nearly empty water jar. While she quenched her thirst, I could sense that her mention of sex with angels, had caught the attention of our angelic twins, who were getting restless with this delay of our imminent cornholing. I think Pavla's angel, in particular, wanted to get it on with Nick's, but by now they were quite familiar with Pavla's predilections and could see where this was heading. They stayed alert and on duty, ready to push things along or hold them back, as seemed appropriate.

"Now, where was I? Sorry. I got a bit sidetracked. If you are willing, it would be so lovely for you to mortify my flesh before you boys penetrate our love apertures. What do you think, Katka? Is that too much to ask?"

With our sleep masks on and our sight blinded, I couldn't glimpse Katka's expression, but it was soon clear that she was on board with the request.

"Pavvy, of course it is fine to request what makes you feel the most loved and excited. Do you have any problem with that, Nicky?"

"Hell, no!" Nick blurted, with his usual unconstrained honesty. "Once we had our session at that wacky Dame's mansion, where we drew down our angelic twins, I learned that Sister Pavla needed some special treatment to really open her heart and enjoy a good arse fuck. Jeez, what a pain slut. But fulfilling her needs is super special. I'm sure the Most High approves."

Pavla sighed happily, and I could smell that the aroma of her dripping cunt was penetrating our nostrils and enticing us to give her the mortification that she craved. Nick led the way, fondling his girlfriend's buns and showering them with love bites and intense sucking. He moved on to rousing slaps and finger probes into her hidden fundament, stirring her up into a condition of lewd surrender and submissive hunger.

This all occurred in our mutual darkness, only Pavla's hungry sounds and smells pulling us toward a shyly shared arousal that drew Nick's stiffened tool into her juicy anus and compelled Katka and me to spank her furry mound and kiss and bite her nipples as if we were Dominican inquisitors. Pavla writhed happily, savoring our assault and mewing her encouragement.

Needless to say, this whole sequence of mortification goosed our mutual lust and drove Katka and me to break off from Pavla's fuckery and indulge in our own intimate clutching and beloved sodomy. Good God, but the Bohemian notion that an open anus is the path to the Open Heart, just seemed so holy and sensible.

Sweet Katka may not have shared Pavla's craving for the spice of pain to sweeten her buggery -- indeed she insisted on being thoroughly lubed up before my penetration of her little pink bung -- but she savored the feeling of being thoroughly stuffed with my rigid prick up her wazoo, as I slowly drove in and out. The slippery friction of our anal congress was accompanied by her little squeels of delight and my loud panting, as our sweaty bodies slapped together.

At the same time, our guardian angels were engaged in their own love rite, but with a special twist. Though existing at a higher frequency and invisible to human sight, our angelic twins served as the celestial completion of our souls, thus my angel was female and Katka's was male. The whole time I was shtupping Katka, her angel was shtupping mine. As our angels occupied the same space as our bodies, we both had the uncanny feeling of fucking and being fucked, our hearts both open and filled simultaneously.

Let me tell you, until you've shared a bed with four humans and four angels all cumming at once, you haven't experienced everything that the Universe has to offer. We all shared our feelings together, and they were almost impossibly intense. This was indeed a sacred love feast like no other.

And what's a love feast without dessert? According to Bohemian tradition, there is no finer treat than to lick one's spunk dripping out of the still steaming rectum of one's lover.

"Oh boy! Creampies!" Nick and I said with great relish. And we drew the evening's meeting to a close as we each shared a sloppy gooey kiss with our honeys. The girls sighed happily as if we'd fed them spoonfuls of custard.

The inaugural Youth Fellowship meeting was a marvelous success!

[Positive and helpful comments and feedback are appreciated. Private feedback is also welcome and I almost always reply if you include an email address. Thanks much for reading.]

Arsenique
Arsenique
195 Followers
12