Savour Me Pt. 05

Story Info
Ula.
4.4k words
4.73
3.1k
4

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
248 Followers

This is part five of an 8-part series. You should read Part 01 first to get some context, and preferably Parts 02 to 04 as well. You know it makes sense... 🙂

***

Ula's story is unusual, to say the least. She's the daughter of a big-wheel Swedish industrialist, the only child from his first marriage, which ended tragically when her mother was killed in a boating accident. Ula, poor little thing, was just 8 years old.

She was ostensibly raised by her father for ten years, but in fact it was mostly by an aunt and a hired nanny as, due to his work commitments, her dad wasn't at home much.

When she was 18 her father, Petr, married Hanna, a newly-retired Dutch Olympic swimmer, aged 38. As you'd expect, being an international swimmer, even in her late 30s Hanna was still a lissome creature, and it was her presence that completely confirmed Ula as a lesbian. I asked her to tell me more, and she wrote the following account of what she calls her 'sexual sunrise':

***

Ula:

'At 18, my sexuality was already established as a major part of my being, and I already knew it was girls that got me excited, not boys.

Although still sexually inexperienced, I was a very horny young woman. I was regularly surfing (all female) porn, and masturbating almost daily, and when Hanna arrived in our house, It was inevitable I would get the hots for her. How could I not? She was amazing; tall, blonde and sensual, with long tanned, toned limbs that made my nipples hard and my pussy tingle just at the mere sight of her. It was impossible for her not to notice.

Luckily, besides the hot crush I had on her, we got on very very well on other levels. We laughed a lot, and she took me shopping, running, and swimming (she looked stunning in a swimsuit) and we talked about all sorts of things including sex.

I didn't try to hide my preference for girls, and even showed her nude pictures of the women who turned me on the most. It was great to be able to be so open with her, and she seemed to appreciate sexy women almost as much as I did. She would often make suggestive comments if we saw a pretty girl when we were out together, and I was sure she had a certain physical attraction to me because there was always an unmistakeable twinkle in her eye if she saw me wearing anything remotely sexy.

She had been my 'stepmother' for about six months when it happened.

I was lying in bed one morning, listening to her saying bye bye to my father as he left for work, and feeling pretty aroused, just at the faint sound of her lilting voice. I was just wondering if I should quietly get myself off when I heard her footsteps coming up the stairs. She tapped on my bedroom door.

'Are you awake lieve? ' - her pet name for me.

But she didn't wait for an answer and walked straight in. I thought that was strange, and looked at her nonplussed, but it was not as strange as what happened next:

She dropped her robe, suddenly revealing her gorgeous naked body and, without saying a word, walked around the bed and climbed in next to me. I was stunned and electrified. It was the last thing I expected and my head was swimming. She lay beside me and said "Are you feeling horny Ula? I am." and she took my hand and placed it on her pussy, opening her legs so that one of them pressed against me.

I was incapable of speech. My heart was pounding and I could feel the juice glands in my pussy suddenly working overtime. I mean, yes, I was shocked, but in the most delicious way. I could feel her warm leg against mine, I could smell her womanly scent and her arousal, and my hand was on her hot pussy mound. Almost automatically, my fingers, slipped between her lips and those of my other hand did exactly the same to my own pussy, as they had so many times before. Both of our pussies were equally wet. It was exquisite - like I was in a dream.

She moved her hand across my tummy and slipped it under mine, dipping her fingers into my honey, and she smiled at me and said "Oh lieve, isn't that nice? Wow you are so wet" and I could only groan and turn my head towards her for a kiss. A kiss I had dreamed of many, many times. She met my lips with hers and it was way better than my dreams. I was transported to heaven as we kissed and gently brought each other to beautiful orgasms with our fingers.

Up to that point, I hadn't really been sure that she had lesbian inclinations, although I had fantasised about it, but I guess this answered the question! This was far from the last time we shared sex. In fact, we embarked on a kind of illicit affair, right there in my father's house. She taught me -and showed me - everything about making love to another woman; about how to use my fingers, my tongue, and various toys. She had quite a collection (and still does) and she delighted in demonstrating them to me. She gave me experiences I could not have dreamed of.

I most remember the first time I licked her; she had deliberately, and mischievously, whispered to me the previous day that she would show me how to eat pussy "the next morning", knowing how much anticipation that would create, and I had been thinking of it all night and hardly slept, despite giving myself two orgasms.

When she finally came into my room she was rampant; there was no gentle introduction, she wanted my tongue in her pussy NOW and she just crawled up the bed and sat on my face, with no warning or preamble at all. My arms were trapped under the covers, which were pinned down by her legs, so I had an exquisite feeling of helplessness. It was wonderful. I just did what I thought I should do to stimulate her. What I had seen lesbian girls do in the porn films I had watched. She was soaking wet, and the taste of her was completely intoxicating. I can still remember it clearly, even now.

I've had fairly regular sex with Hanna from that first day when I was 18, right up to now, 15 years later, and she still turns me on, even at the age of 53 - she's still very fit. She's now sadly estranged from my father and we no longer have any need to hide our lesbian encounters.

I'm sure I was already a lesbian when Hanna came into my life, but her presence made sure there was no going back, and I have zero regrets about that.'

***

So, I'm sure you are wondering by now, where do I come in? After all, she is obviously still having sex with Hanna for free, and very fulfilling and affectionate sex at that. Why does she need me? Well the reason is partly to do with her work: Ula did well educationally, gaining an excellent degree in design, and she speaks 4 languages fluently (as you can see above, her English is perfect). This enabled her to get a very lucrative job as the chief Europe-wide liaison for a giant Swedish clothing brand. A great job, but it means she spends most of her time travelling all over the continent visiting the dozens of locations the company has. She comes to me when she's in the UK, maybe three or four times a year. I haven't dared to ask if she has a similar arrangement in every country in Europe...

So what's she like? She's slightly taller than average - about 5'6" in English money - and, although she is Swedish, she doesn't fit the stereotypical blonde hair-blue eyes cliché. In fact, her hair is dark, short, and very stylishly cut, accentuating her slightly elfin features, and her eyes are a pale brown, perhaps hazel. She is slim, but has enough feminine curves to be sexy, and her breasts are small but very pert and shapely.

She's quite reserved on a first meeting, but she has an intensity about her, and hidden depths that take a bit of discovering. I think she has an awesome mind, but there is also a smouldering carnality about her. She's certainly a compelling individual.

On her most recent trip, she had booked an evening session a week in advance, and she arrived after her business was concluded, looking very professional. She usually kept a day aside for our sessions and arrived dressed casually, but this time she was in full power-dressing mode.

She had on a pair of tailored ankle-length black trousers, which showed off her modest hips perfectly, a pair of killer heels, a white shirt, and a ruby-red blazer, which was loose and unbuttoned when she arrived on my doorstep. She was wearing black-framed glasses, giving her a very professional look which I had not seen before, and she was carrying a large shoulder bag. I did wonder why she hadn't left the bag in her hire car, but I would soon find out.

Overall, the effect was impressive, and I said 'Hi Ula, wow, you look awesome,' as I opened the door. She gave me her usual greeting kiss - just a faint brushing of lips - as she stepped inside.

'Oh, this is just the plain old workaday me.' she chuckled with an ironic little smirk, and she dumped her bag and plonked herself down on my hallway seat, legs apart and elbows on her knees - a very provocative pose in those high heels. She puffed out her cheeks and huffed 'Whew, what a day!' and I got the impression she was rather frazzled. I thought she probably needed a little time to compose herself.

'Do you need a drink?' I asked, genially.

'On the house?' she asked, giving me a skeptical look.

'Of course on the house, and off the clock too!' I laughed, and she caught the mood and laughed with me.

Although I have a good relationship with most of my clients, and consider some of them friends, I do keep my professional life separate. Clients don't get to spend any appreciable time with me outside the sex salon, and I keep social interactions beyond the paid sex sessions to a minimum. However, I don't want to be too rigid, and it looked like she needed a little breathing space.

'Do you have a rosé wine?' she asked.

'Of course' I said, and went to pour us a couple.

I didn't invite her into my sitting room - that would be going too far - and we instead went into the sex room and sat on the faux-leather sofa in there.

A glass of wine and a bit of small talk, and she soon started to relax, so I asked her, why the bag?

'Ah, well, I have brought a couple of toys and a camera with me. I hope we can film some things so that I can watch them when I find myself alone in a hotel room or wherever. You know what I mean?' And she gave me a coy but very meaningful look.

'Of course, that will be fun. We can connect it to the TV so you can watch the action in real time too.'

'Wow,' she exclaimed, glancing at the two 65-inch TVs mounted on the wall, 'that will be awesome.'

'Oh yes, it will.' I said knowingly.

We got out the camera - a compact but very high-quality model - and I sorted out the wiring connections and turned on one of the TVs. We were ready to go.

Ula began undressing, folding and laying aside each item neatly, as she does, until she was beautifully nude, and I dropped my gown to reveal my own nakedness. I picked up the camera, stood with legs apart, and pointed it at my pussy (just to check it was working, you understand) and a massive 2-foot by 5-foot image of my hairy cunt filled the TV screen.

Ula covered her mouth with both hands and gasped. 'Oh, My God, that's amazing'. Her eyes were wide, and her mouth hanging open as she took in the incredible giant image on the screen, which, obviously, fired up the exhibitionist in me.

'You like that? Stunning, isn't it?' and she nodded.

I handed the camera to her and told her to hold it steady, then I spread my outer lips, exposing the pink flesh within, and the crinkled texture of my inner lips.

'Fuck, that's so horny. Can we film it?'

'Of course,' I said and I reached down and pressed the record button. I then gave her a little show, spreading myself in the most lewd and lubricious ways and stretching my long, fleshy lips. Her eyes never left the screen. She was captivated by the 10x life-size image of me playing with my pussy. I wasn't surprised; it had that effect on me when I first discovered it.

I told her to sit on the sofa and open her legs, then I took the camera from her and brought it down to a low angle between her legs, looking slightly upwards towards her pussy, which is very pretty, with sparse, neatly trimmed pubes, and delicate pink lips. I slowly brought the lens closer and closer until her vulva filled the screen. She didn't need any further coaching, and she reached down and teased her lips apart with her fingers. Every detail, including the texture of the skin of her pussy and her fingers was clearly seen, and she pulled up her clit hood until her little button was exposed.

She was still hypnotised by the screen image, and she gave a little groan as she saw her most intimate place as she never had before. She had her head turned slightly to one side, gazing transfixed at her giant pussy on the TV and she gently pressed and probed her soft fleshy lips and stroked her pubes, enthralled by how it looked at macro scale. Her whole body jolted when I leaned over and touched her clit with my tongue.

'Oohh, fuuck' she croaked 'that's so hot'.

I was holding the camera just below my mouth, and even the blue veins on the underside of my tongue were clearly visible as I licked her sex from top to bottom and began teasing her clit.

She didn't last long: A couple of flicks of her button with my tongue and she began to twitch and gasp. She closed her eyes tightly, as if shutting out the amazing image on the TV would help to hold back her impending orgasm, and it may have worked - for about three seconds - but as soon as I put my lips on her clit and sucked it into my mouth she exploded into a thrashing climax; legs flailing and hands clutching at the sofa cushions. Her hips bucked and twitched, but I managed to keep the camera pointed at her spasming pussy, and my lips on her clit, and I actually succeeded in capturing the moment when a gorgeous little dribble of orgasm juice leaked from her and trickled down between her bum cheeks.

This had been a huge release for her, and her twitchy aftershocks went on for some time. I turned the camera off but stayed kneeling between her legs, gently caressing the sides of her waist and kissing her stomach until she returned to normal and opened her eyes.

'Oh, wow' she breathed, 'that was......wow.'

I got up and sat beside her on the sofa, stroking her thigh as she breathlessly enthused about the camera and monitor combination.

'I never expected that... It was so intense... I've never thought myself an especially visual person but that was SUCH a massive turn on... I loved it.'

I have been using cameras and monitors for a long time now, so I guess I'm used to it, but I do remember how electrifying it was the first time I tried it and I was now thrilled all over again to see Ula's response to it.

'Let's try another angle' I said and I put the camera on a tripod and pointed it towards the TV, then I told her to stand in front of it with her legs apart, facing the screen. I adjusted the height so that it was focussed on her bum cheeks and the lovely feminine gap between her legs, where her pink inner pussy lips were peeping out. She was about 6 feet from the screen so I was sure what I had planned would blow her mind.

I turned the camera on, and a huge image of her peachy bum appeared on the screen. I then slipped between her legs, sitting back on my heels so that I could give her pussy some oral loving from below. I obviously couldn't see the screen from my position between her legs, but Ula could, and I could certainly imagine how hot it looked as I ate her pussy, especially when I began to slowly tongue fuck her incredibly wet vagina. She groaned, a long, low, lustful groan, as she took in the close up image, and her wetness told me all I needed to know about her arousal.

Her recent fervid climax meant she took a little longer to orgasm this time, but it wasn't long before she was trembling and breathing in short, wheezy gasps. Her juice was running down my cheeks and neck, and I deliberately pulled back a couple of times to let it drip from her hole onto my tongue, which I held out so the camera (and of course Ula) could get a good view of it. She soon began to issue a stream of desperate imprecations:

'Oh - fuck - my god - ohfuck - jeezus,' then, under her breath, 'coming - oh my g.. - coming - coming - ah - ahhh -fuckk..' and her flow increased as her climax approached. I stayed right where I was, hoping to let the camera record a creamy, dribbling orgasm in all its glory, but as soon as she finally started cumming, her legs gave out and she fell sideways onto the sofa, rubbing her clit and howling as if in pain, though I knew it was just sheer sexual ecstasy.

I climbed on top of her as she came down from heaven, and kissed her gleefully. I was delighted by the effect of the camera play: I had never seen her quite this horny, and she was also taken aback by it. I don't know why I hadn't suggested it before.

Once she had recovered her composure I asked her about the toys, and she showed me what she had in the bag. There were only two; a fairly innocuous pink vibrator, which she needn't have brought since I have a number of them, and a double-ended toy designed to simultaneously provide both clitoral and internal stimulation. I have one of those too, but of a slightly different design. The effect of those things is spectacular for sure, but they are more suited to solo sessions really.

Actually, I was relieved she hadn't brought a strap-on. If a client requested that, I would have no reason to refuse, but I'd be disappointed. Using a strap-on is, to me, like going back to the animalistic humping of the male-female sex act. Lesbians can do so much better than that.

Anyway, I asked her what she wanted and she selected the vibrator.

'I think the other would be too intense just now.' she said, blushing. 'I hope you don't mind.'

'Don't be silly, of course I don't mind.'

I took her over to the bed and laid her down on her back, then I spent some time tenderly loving her breasts. Gently rekindling her arousal, and then gradually worked my way down to her pussy, which was still very wet and slippery to the touch of my fingers and my lips. I picked up the vibrator and turned it on at a low setting, then slowly ran the tip of it up and down her inner lips, just very briefly touching her clit with each pass. Her legs visibly relaxed and parted more widely, inviting me into their valley, and I snuggled between them, her slick juicy inner thighs embracing my shoulders as I slid the vibe effortlessly into her vaginal opening. I paused with the head of the toy just inside her, and rotated it slightly, stimulating her entrance and she seemed to approve. She sighed blissfully and crossed her arms over her face.

'Oh God Olivia, that is sheer heaven. Don't stop.'

I had no intention of stopping. I changed the angle of the toy, tilting it up closer to her G-spot, and she made the cutest sound; a kind of breathy croak, followed immediately by a wheezy intake of breath. It was so girly and adorable, I confess felt a little flutter of emotion.

Steady Olivia. Keep a lid on it.

I concentrated on maximising her pleasure - it's what I get paid for, after all - and I began to slowly slide the toy in and out. Each time I reached her depths, I paused, letting the vibrations permeate her core, and each time, I got a tremulous little groan. Each time I pulled the toy back to her entrance, I tilted it to buzz her G-spot slightly, and each time, I got a sharp little intake of breath. It was pure delight; I was actually making love to her with a battery-operated piece of plastic. Strange but true. It really did feel like lovemaking.

After a little while, I gave her clitoris some oral attention, pressing it down against the toy with my tongue, and swirling it around and around while continuing to slide the toy in and out of her. Her elevated breathing and the creamy liquid oozing from her told me she wasn't far from another peak, and I stopped, slipped the toy out and held it in front of my face. She opened her eyes to see what I was doing and I very deliberately and lasciviously sucked all her juice off the shaft of it with lewdly exaggerated lip and tongue action.

LissyW
LissyW
248 Followers
12