Savour Me Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh My God' she cried, and slammed her head back onto the pillow.

I slipped the toy back into her, and began to fuck her with it, driving it in and out purposefully. This toy had a ribbed finish and, having a similar one myself, I know how good it feels when those ribs are thrust rapidly in and out, so I tried to do it in the way I like it. Sure enough, it only took a few powerful thrusts to take her screaming over the edge and I kissed her mons pubis again again as her body tensed and she soared through the orgasmic firmament for what seemed like minutes, before finally quieting. I crawled up and lay beside her as her breathing slowly returned to normal, idly tracing my fingers across the lower curves of her breasts.

Oh, Olivia, that was... it was... beautiful. I've had all the pleasure so far though. It can't be all about me. I need to give you some joy.'

'I've had a lot of joy Ula, really, and it's right that it should be all about you.'

'But I want to give you some. I want to give you an orgasm. At least one.' and she smiled mischievously.

'Well, if you insist.' I grinned and threw my legs apart. My pussy was very wet and, in truth, it was positively aching for some attention, so when Ula's lips got to work on me it didn't take long before I was yelping with joy and spurting my love cream all over her pretty, elfin features.

'Ohh, delicious. Do you want to sit on my face, Olivia?' she asked, 'I love the helpless feeling I get when you are on top of me.'

I didn't need any persuasion and I swung my leg over her, shuffled up to her face, then sank down on her, engulfing her mouth in my hot wet pussy flesh. It was divine, taking pleasure from her and knowing that she was revelling in it as much as I was. I enjoyed two more very wet orgasms as I 'queened' her and then I rolled over, spent, and flopped down beside her. She seemed to shiver slightly, so I pulled the covers over us.

We stayed like this for a while, warm and content, and I almost fell asleep, but then Ula stirred and said 'Getting late, I'd better shower and get back to the hotel.'

I lay there, listening to the faint sound of the shower running, and the thought crossed my mind that she could stay over, but I crushed it. None of my clients have ever spent time with me in the private part of my house. It was a self-imposed line which could not be crossed. I had to keep the two parts of my life separate. It was essential. I was a little sad and hesitant though; having her in my bed at that moment would have felt the most natural thing in the world.

I banished the thought, put on a bathrobe and saw her to the door, giving her a little squeeze as she gave me her usual brush of lips as she left. Then I showered and retired to bed, alone, in my own bedroom.

I felt strange and emotional. Kind of broody. That night, for the first time since I had embarked on this lifestyle - more than 15 years before - I had pangs of loneliness. I decided I must be going soft in my old age, gave myself a mental shake, and began thinking about my next client, Rachel, who was coming in five days time.

Rachel was a whole different kettle of fish, and I knew I would have to psyche myself up for her visit.

12