Say hell yes to the dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I skipped in through the front door and handed over fifteen pounds, almost forgetting my change in me excitement.

"Do not breathe a word about this." I told a mystified Gary.

We continued on our stroll but my mind was elsewhere. I wanted to get home and start on my revenge. Gary took it quite badly, thinking I was keen to dump him. I assured him I wasn't and told him to meet me in the Bricklayers Arms on Wednesday evening and I'd buy him tea. One with chips and onion rings, but right now I had to go.

Back home I retrieved the strappy leather fetish dress type thing from Di's room and set to with scissors and needle. It was going to be a fairly long process so the sooner I started the sooner I finished, also my plan was still only rudimentary, I wasn't entirely sure how I'd get it to pan out.

I met Gary for Burger, Chips, Fried Onion Rings and Peas but played hard to get and didn't drink, largely because I had an 8am lecture and a night of alcohol and who knew what debauchery would have left me well below my best before lunch time. I sent him home with a promise of a follow-up date on Saturday.

The next element in my quest for revenge slipped quietly into place on Friday.

The new month was a few days old and with it the start of the big Christmas party push in all the clubs. One of our other favourites, "Confessions" was having a Leather and Lace themed pre-Christmas event, again free for girls to get in before ten pm so a big tick in the box as far as affordability was concerned. It was scheduled for the last weekend before Uni finished for the year so would be a massive blow out, going on until the sun came up probably. Which in Yorkshire in December is quite late.

I saw the posters go up in the University corridors and wandered across on my way home to book a couple of tickets, before rushing back to see Di and (in an Oscar worthy acting display) announcing "This has got to be the place to go, I can wear my course work creation. It will be fantastic."

For my coursework I was making a punk bridal outfit, quite short in the skirt, quite tight in the bodice and quite clingy, with a lace veil, applique lace bustier top and inbuilt suspenders with white seamed stockings. To set it off I had a pair of grey four inch stilettoes that I was planning on sweet talking Derek to see if he had access to a spray gun that he could use to paint them a high gloss white.

I let Di grow the idea I was hoping she'd come up with on her own, I didn't want to be too obvious.

"I could wear the straps. Where is it by the way?"

Result. Her idea.

"Oh, I took it to get dry cleaned. I'll pick it up next week." And gave myself time to finish replacing all the stitching.

Now I just needed to bring Derek and Gary into the equation.

My opportunity for that came along the next day, Gary was keen to see me again, I suspect he had hopes for more than an unsatisfactory hand job through his jeans and a squeeze of my boobs, and if I was totally honest, so was I. Derek would do whatever Di told him to.

There was a bit of an elephant in the room however, and I wanted to tackle it head on.

"Di, assuming we bring the boys home again, and assuming it's as cold as the fourth ring of hell again, er what are I mean, what hum. You know how, well, when you and Derek..."

Really strong tackle I told myself. You really laid down the law there. Fortunately, Di understood what I was getting at and as she had always been the more outrageous of us was quite clear in her intentions.

"Am I going to shag Derek on the sofa again?" she shot straight to the point. "Yes, probably if it's that cold in the rest of the flat. I was a bit pissed last time but I wouldn't be freaked out if you and Gaz were up to something similar, we could put the sofa back-to-back with the armchair if you want a bit more privacy, or..." she grinned wickedly.

I gave her a look of developing horror "Or what Di, or wha...." The penny dropped, "No. We are not going to do it next to each other on the sofa. No. Definitely not."

She grinned a bit more.

"No, Gary and I haven't, well, we haven't had proper sex yet, so not this time."

A laugh and a slap on the arm, "Oh so maybe some other time?" She laughed some more, and started singing "You said you'd do it, you said you'd do it, you sexy mama you said you'd do it".

I shook my head in despair, announcing to no one in particular "I have to live with that for fuck sake."

Saturday afternoon rolled around and I found myself dragged out to a cold and muddy touchline where we watched Gary and Derek shouting things like "Man on" and "Offside Refereeeeee" and my personal favourite "Square ball" but they won, 2 -- 1 with Derek scoring one and Gary getting an assist, whatever an assist is, plus they seemed almost child-like in their excitement that we'd turned up, which was quite endearing. Also, watching twenty-two blokes running round in shorts wasn't the worst thing I could have done that afternoon.

The ref's whistle brought the show to an end, and with it we scored loads of cool points for the guys by walking back to the changing rooms with them. Despite the offers we declined the opportunity of joining them in the showers and pointed to the pub over the road. The boys agreed enthusiastically and told us to grab a table and it was two lagers and a two bags of pork scratchings.

We did our 'great girlfriend' credentials no harm at all by having the beer and pigskin-based snacks waiting when they arrived at the front of a surge of testosterone as both teams rolled in, retelling the passage of the game in intricate detail, we were introduced to the team, who all seemed to have names like Smiffy and Dodge. We were the only girls there at that point, and I was quite enjoying being the centre of attention, although poor Gary seemed a bit put out by me getting offered a succession of drinks.

We stayed in the pub until the teams had both made their man of the match awards, which involved the selected players having to stand on a bar stool and down a pint while the team sang a song about Zulu warriors and counted down from five, any excess when they reached one had to be upended on the player's head. Male bonding eh? Doncha luvvit?

As we headed back to the flat I mentioned the year end party at Confessions, surprisingly finding some resistance. Gary was keen to go to Steel Express, turns out they were having a 'School's Out' party and he had a bit of a thing for the Britney Spears / St Trinians look but a whisper about the outfit I'd be wearing and a promise that Di would have the strappy dress and suddenly he seemed happy with my plan.

We burst back into the sub-zero temperatures of the flat and set Derek to work with the fireplace, which was soon spewing heat and mood lighting into the room. I realised pretty quickly that if I was going to put the chair and sofa back-to-back no one would benefit from the heat of the fire so with a bit of a dropping feeling in my stomach I settled down in the armchair with Gary and tried my hardest to ignore the sounds and movement coming from the sofa.

The fire was warming the room nicely as our tongues entwined, hands reached down and lifted my top up and over my head then found buttons on my trousers and pushed them down leaving me in just underwear and socks. I lost the socks immediately but was happy enough in my underwear. I'd put some thought into the evening's events so was wearing a matching set of high cut thong backed knickers with a sheer lace bra trimmed in pink.

It was uncomfortable and scratchy but I looked hot as a hot thing, a fact Gary was smart enough to acknowledge by going "oh my fookin' lord jesus," as he took a good long look. I giggled and pulled his hoodie off over his head, to my disappointment he had a Liverpool FC shirt with 'Carragher' printed across the shoulders. Disappointment because it's not a sexy look, not because I'm a secret Everton fan or something. Once he lost the shirt I was happy again and pulled him back down to the chair.

My boobs started getting some serious attention, he was trying to work through and around the bra, making an effort to scoop me out of the top, which was even less comfortable than the bra itself so I introduced him to the concept of front fasteners and lay back as first one nipple then the other was licked, caressed, and sucked to a rock-hard bud. I grabbed the back of his head and held him against my chest as I pushed my head back in delight.

My eye was caught by movement beside me; Di was in a similar state to me, except her underwear was less sexy and didn't match. Her plain white M&S bra was lying across the back of the sofa and she was holding Derek in her crotch, giving small whimpers of delight. She caught my eye and we gave each other a conspiratorial smile then got back to the important things.

I pushed down on Gary's head. He caught on quickly and found himself in between my thighs, as I shrugged out of my bra I felt him moving my pants to one side and a rough rub on my swollen clit. Rough though it was he brought a shiver of excitement to me, a shiver that continued as I felt a tongue take long lick up the length of my pussy.

Before he got too involved I pushed him up and slipped out of the rest of my underwear, standing and giving an arms out to the sides "what do you think of that" pose. He like it very much and in moments I was lying back with his lips working magic on my swollen clit. He started rubbing with a couple of fingers which I thought I wouldn't like and was about to stop him when a very familiar tingle started building up, getting stronger as he rubbed.

I gave a cry, loud enough to get Diane's attention. "Race you to it" she called in a breathy, panting voice. I was too close to speak and grabbed onto the cloth on the cushion, the textile student in me noting it was a skinny antique style corduroy fabric with a raised seam around the edges. The other 99.999% of me didn't care and dissolved into a well of pleasure as an orgasm rippled through me.

I lay back, giggling while he sat back on his heels looking pleased with himself. Not as pleased as I was with him it has to be said. I took a moment to recover then lifted myself out of the chair, pushed on his shoulders to make him stand and knelt in front of him.

Looking up into his expectant eyes I started unbuckling his belt, then undid his jeans, pulling them down. He stepped out and had the good sense to whip his socks off while he was at it, balancing himself on my shoulder as he undressed. Standing again I could feel the anticipation oozing out of him in waves. Taking a moment to prolong the agony I checked out the underpants, plain blue boxers, clean, and in good order. Maybe someone else had put some planning into the evening's attire, then I remembered the Jamie Carragher footy shirt.

With a smile to myself I reached my hand up through the leg hole, paused to give the meaty package inside a quick stroke then moved on to the waistband. With a swift movement I pulled down and he was naked, a semi erect cock demanding my immediate attention.

I was relatively inexperienced at oral in those days, this was only the third dick I'd ever had I my mouth and one of them had only been for around twenty seconds, but I was determined to do as good a job as he had and lady enthusiasm carried me on her randy shoulders. With a laugh I parted my lips and looked up to a pair of saucer-like eyes, pushing the head and shaft in so my tongue could sandwich the growing length against the roof of my mouth.

Smiling round the growing shaft I closed my lips and sucked in what I hoped was a sensual and stimulating manner. The rapid expansion told me I was on the right path, forcing my jaw open and almost making me gag.

I gripped him by the base and started working my lips up and down the warm length, to my left I could see Diane leaning back onto the cushions with her legs on Derek's shoulders, we caught each other's eye again, I winked and she smiled. I was less self-conscious than I'd have expected, instead feeling empowered and sexy.

I continued to move my mouth over Gary's cock, working myself faster up and down, my inexperience being compensated for by my desire. I paused for a moment to give my aching jaw a rest and lashed the plum like head with my tongue, somewhere inside me a groan of delight came out as I threw my head back, shaking my blonde hair over my shoulders. "More?" I asked not expecting anything other than a positive response, which I got in the form of a vigorous nodding of the head.

I bent back to my task, slipping my lips in a tight circle over the crown to rest at the top of the shaft. I set to stroking my tongue over the head as far as I could before returning to the familiar up and down motion.

A minute or two passed and I noticed a further swelling, followed by a mild quivering in his thighs followed by a groan and a gasp. A jet of something bitter and sticky hit the back of my throat making me choke and pull my head back. I was able to aim the rest of the flow at my chest, covering my tits in a stream of white goo.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to um, do it in your mouth" he stammered apologetically.

I coughed and swallowed.

"I wouldn't have done it if I didn't mind, but next time warn me."

Surreptitiously I picked up his red 'Carragher' shirt and before he could stop me wiped up the mess on my torso, laughing at his complaints when he noticed.

On the Sofa Di and Gary were in full swing, he was driving in hard and she was panting in excitement, her boobs were quivering with each thrust. I sat back on the armchair and pulled Gaz down to join me.

I kissed him, more accurately I devoured him. He held me by the waist with his right hand and squeezed my boobs with the left, tweaking my nipple as he did.

Round our combined mouths, teeth, and lips I asked, "You going to go again soon?" although my exploratory hands had found his groin and already knew the answer. In the five or so minutes since we'd finished he was already growing again. Thank God for young men with their stamina and recovery times.

I carried on exploring the inside of his mouth with my tongue and the growing heat in his crotch with my hands for a few minutes more until he had an erection you could cut glass with again then pushed him into position between my legs.

The party on the sofa had moved on, Di was kneeling with her boobs resting on the arm as she got hammered from behind, almost beyond coherent speech she was groaning in synch with the pounding "Oh. Fuck. That. Is. Good. Fuck. Me. Oh. Fuck."

I was keen to get something similar and opened my legs, wide. The red tip of Gary's cock stroked along my labia before driving in. Our eyes locked and he started moving in and out in a steady rhythm.

I grabbed his waist and pulled, I wanted him deep inside me, he took the hint and sped up, pistoning in and out in a rapid movement. Across on the Sofa Di gave a strangled cry as her orgasm crashed into her, she must have squeezed tighter because Derek barked out a garbled squawk as well as he shot his cum deep into her.

Gary was pounding furiously now, when he suddenly stiffened and made a loud "uuunnngghhhh" noise and blasted my insides with a second load.

Disappointed I squirmed under him, trying to get some sensation myself but he'd lasted a whole two minutes on his second time around.

Stupidly (I was young) I shouted out a fake orgasm as I bucked underneath him and held onto him kissing him gently this time around. Over on the Sofa Di and Derek were making exhausted but satisfied sounds as they snuggled into the cushions.

Derek turned to Di and whispered something that got him a slap, and a "No, we fucking won't".

I looked over, "Won't what?" I asked.

"Mister pervy here suggested we could get it on together while he and Gary watched then he'd be good to go again."

"Oh, did he. Tell you what Derek, you come over here and get in a sixty-nine with Gary until his and your cocks are good to go again and we'll consider it. No? I didn't think so."

That seemed to snap them both out of their reverie, taking it in turns to go for a pee and get their clothes back on. Gary chose to just wear his hoody for some reason, I took pity and promised to wash his shirt by Monday, which meant yes we had another date then.

Once they'd gone DI rushed to the bathroom and reappeared a few minutes later in her dressing gown, giving me the chance to go. When I got back with my pink fluffy robe she was curled up on one side of the sofa, pointing at the cushion next to her. I sat and stared into the dying embers of the fire.

"Next time, we get them side by side on here. What d'you say?" she asked with a wicked grin.

I was less opposed than I had been last time she'd suggested it but wasn't about to rush into anything. "Let's see what pans out" I answered, hating myself for sounding like my Dad. Pans out, what are you girl? Forty-eight, ex RAF logistics officer and balding?

Monday came around and I met Gary back in the Brickies, Lasagna, salad and chips and a large Chardonnay for me, burger, chips, peas, and onion rings for him. I had a washed and folded Liverpool shirt in a Teso bag for him, I warned him not to complain about why I'd washed it or it might never happen again. It wasn't going to happen again that night as he couldn't take me back to his because he was staying at his mum's sister's place and turning up with a girl would only lead to a conversation he didn't want to have.

"Honest Wendz, if me mam found out I'd gorra girlfriend she'd be plannin' the weddin' and insistin' you came to stay fer Chrissy."

I wasn't about to take him back to ours either as my bedroom was an absolute tip, filled with my end of year course work, and I wasn't about to shag in the living room when Di was on her own, either sitting with a magazine in the corner or tiptoeing round being as discrete as she can be, which is not very.

She was away the next weekend, her sister's eighteenth birthday I think, so Gary and I had the place to ourselves. To my disappointment he still had a hair trigger, but I made sure he looked after me with his lips and fingers a couple of times. I even made sure I had a towel so Jamie Carragher didn't have to step up to the task again.

Di arrived back on the Tuesday, we had the end of year coursework to hand in or she would probably have stayed home and my plan for revenge would have gone awry, as it was I presented my Steam Punk wedding dress, she presented her flowing combat dress and miraculously we got top credits towards our degrees.

From the Thursday on there was little in the way of work, all the coursework was in and returned and the serious work of drinking and partying was all that anyone was concerned about.

On Friday before the party at 'Confessions' Derek turned up in the afternoon with a suspicious looking package that he unwrapped in the kitchen to reveal what looked like a stock cube. Gary arrived shortly afterwards, both seemed ludicrously excited.

Gary could barely contain himself, "You gorrit? 'Ave yer?" Derek unwrapped the stock cube again. "Oh, smart, 'ow much did ya get and what do I owe ya?"

Derek giggled, "I got an eighth, cost me forty quid. Should do fer us all."

I looked puzzled as Gary handed over two ten-pound notes. "An eighth? What like an After Eight?"

Two baffled faces stared back at me, Gary explained, "No, an eighth of resin. Cannabis resin. Look, we mix it in a cake mix or cookie mix and it's like getting pished up. But much better, got any eggs and butter?" he finished by plonking a Tesco Finest Chocolate Brownie kit down on the kitchen table.

Shaking my head I checked the fridge, which had a loaf of bread, a carton of milk and an almost empty tub of easy spread 'I can't believe it's not butter'. "No, and I'm not going out again tonight, it's miserable out there. I'll get some tomorrow, ok?"