Say hell yes to the dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it was miserable, cold, dark, and rainy with a side order of sleet as befits December in Leeds but despite that the boys announced they were heading out, they had tickets to see Leeds play Millwall and apparently Football was more important than spending the evening with your girlfriend.

What made it worse was this was not out of any great love for Leeds, both were Liverpool fans, instead they were hoping the London side would win as it reinforced Liverpool's rightful position as top team. I think. I really don't understand the mentality of football fans. As it happened Millwall won convincingly, 2 -- 0, so it was as well the boys weren't coming back until the next day as their mood would have been like a stroppy ten-year-old being sent to bed before Blackadder finished.

We started Saturday evening with a round of Jägermeister shots followed by a chocolate (and cannabis resin) brownie, then another round of shots while we waited for the taxi. We'd splashed out as we didn't want our outfits getting wet in the incessant Yorkshire rain, I was in my lace steam punk wedding dress, my painted stilettoes holding up nicely, Di had the straps and a pair of bright red doc marten boots, Derek was in a black suit with black shirt and black tie.

We'd managed to persuade him into eyeliner with black dye in his hair with a shot of scarlet in the centre. Gary had a pair of super tight black trousers, a bright red shirt and waistcoat with a tailcoat, finished off with a black cravat and a top hat. I had found a set of flying goggles in the Drama Department and 'borrowed' them for the night, which gave him a nice steam-punk look to match mine.

The club was rammed, bodies crushed against bodies, whether it was the end of year feel, the Jägermeister, or the weed infused brownies I couldn't be entirely certain, probably a combination of the lot, but I was loving it. Constantly being crushed between heaving, sweaty bodies was having a really profound effect on me, looking at Di I could see she was in a similar situation; the accidental and not so accidental contact was sending us both into a state of arousal I'd never experienced before and not often since.

I dragged her out onto the dance floor, I was still aware enough to know the final act in my planned revenge was due shortly, the advert I'd seen had said "Confessions Year end Foam Party" and I knew the foam was due to start spraying and I wanted to be there when it did. More importantly I wanted Di to be there when it did.

As the opening bars of 'Tainted Love' trumpeted across the club the big grills u=in the walls and ceiling started belching bubbles, lots of bubbles. They coated the floor to a depth of five or six feet. They bubbles stuck to everything, dampening everyone's clothes, wilting their hair, making their make-up run and sending anything white pretty much see-through.

Did I mention my white dress? Yeah, I was on a bit of display, although I'd taken care to double line the front of the bust so the sides of my boobs were obvious but I was marginally covered in the nipple area. Di pointed at me and almost collapsed with laughter, "My God Wendz, look at you..."

She hadn't noticed, good. My £11.95 investment in Perish Water Soluble Thread was coming to the fore. As the dress got wetter and Di got sweatier and hotter so the threads were one by one giving up the battle.

Funnily enough it wasn't the ones around her boobs or bum that gave in the fight first. I thought they might have been first to go as they were (1) under the most pressure (2) subject to most 'accidental' contact and (3) where I'd used the least thread. No, in fact it was around her middle, first the back, then the front. She didn't notice, the Jägermeister and Brownies continued to do their good work and we danced on.

Gary and Derek had stayed off the dance floor, in what will probably be the only time he'll ever use the excuse Derek said he didn't want to ruin his make-up and Gary could barely walk in his trousers they were so tight.

Di started to notice something was up when she moved out of the main foam cloud and could see more than a couple of feet and more importantly could be seen from more than the same distance. She started getting a bit of an entourage, mainly blokes, dancing closer to her, all eyes seemed to be on her which initially she lapped up, putting on a show, wiggling her hips, shaking her shoulders, rolling her head around to whip her long black hair left and right.

It was after a particularly energetic move that she finally realised what was happening, with an embarrassed squeak she clamped her arms across her sweaty boobs and scuttled into the foam, giving a squeal of "Wendy, what did you do?"

I could barely move from laughing, my stomach cramped, I snorted, I was almost unable to breathe I was in such paroxysms. I'm not convinced a bit of pee didn't leak out but as my outfit was pretty wet anyway it didn't matter.

From deep inside the mound of bubbles a plaintive wail made its way to me. "Wendy, help. I'm nearly naked."

I joined the boys in the bar area and found Gary, retrieving his Top Hat. I reached in and pulled away the false lining to release the tiny bikini top I'd made from white muslin, it was two sizes too small for me so would really struggle to contain Diane's more impressive assets, but it was the best offer she was going to get.

I returned to the floor, wading through the foam to bring relief to my friend. And to laugh at her predicament, that was more important. Obviously.

I found her doubled over giggling, she'd found a couple of the remains of the strappy dress with melty thread in the stitches and had worked out what I'd done.

"It must have taken you ages. Was this after I pinched the boob tube and made you..."

I interrupted "Yep. Gotcha. Told you I would. Here's a top for you."

She took the tiny, gossamer thin bra and tied it around her. It really did a shit job of covering her up but at least she wasn't topless any longer and might just get away with staying in the club until we wanted to go rather than when we were told to go. As she led me back to the bar area she looked over her shoulder and in an ominous tone informed me:

"This isn't over. I'll get you back when you least expect it."

So far as being allowed to stay? Fat chance. Her thong, heels, and a tiny bra top combo was too much even for Confessions' year end party night and we soon found ourselves outside looking for a taxi. Diane and I were still laughing uproariously, what influence the various mood enhancers we'd taken over the course of the evening had I'll leave others to judge, however it's fair to say we felt no pain.

Back at the flat we crashed into the living room and immediately set Derek to work starting the fire. Gary complained he couldn't move in his trousers they were so tight and dumped his boots by the front door before stripping down to an interesting looking pair of tight black trunks.

Di and I kept our coats hugged around us as we waited for the room to get to a state we could live in; while we waited I grabbed the Jägermeister and Di got the remains of the brownies, which disappeared in a matter of seconds, washed down with several shots each.

Once the fire started to do it's magic with light and warmth the room reached a temperature that was above the EU minimums for storing fresh shellfish allowing us to lose the coats. Di looked at her next to nothing outfit, then at me and giggled.

"One of us looks overdressed. Hey, Derek, come and sit here on the sofa, next to Gary."

I took a sharp breath in but it was too late, she had a couple of cushions on the floor and was on her knees between Derek's. She looked back at me, "Well, come on. Race you."

I vaguely tried putting up a token resistance but the Jägermeister and Brownies combined with the arousal from being crushed in amongst all the bodies in Confessions meant it was a losing battle from the start.

I joined her on the floor between Gary's legs. "What d'you mean 'Race'?" I asked.

"First to get his pants off of course," she responded, not realising I had a distinct advantage in that Gary had already done more than half the work in shedding his trousers, allowing me to lean not his lap and drag his trunks down to his ankles in one move. "I win." I announced, before burying my face in his groin and taking his still flaccid cock into my mouth where I did my best to bring it to life.

Beside me Di was struggling, Derek's trousers seemed to be caught on his jacket and no amount of thrashing about seemed able to release him. With an exasperated cry she stood up and told him to get naked, taking the opportunity to reach behind and untie her top. Standing in just her thong and heels she looked across to where I was continuing my oral assault on Gary's now rigid pole and remarked "Overdressed again I see". I slowed and released one hand to make a sign. To be fair I didn't need the whole hand, just one finger. A mock gasp of horror came from my right, "How very rude," then she was back kneeling in front of a now naked Derek.

She paused a moment and turned to me, giving me a nudge in the side with her elbow. "See, it's alright isn't it."

I looked back, Gary's cock filling my mouth, withdrew for a moment and agreed. Then watched as her lips made their way slowly up the length of Derek's erection. On closer examination and comparison, it was slightly larger than Gary's, a bit more in the girth department and with a more pronounced head. Not that it makes a difference boys, it's the person we're interested in. Honest.

That was when I made my tactical error of the night. I left them all alone for a few minutes while I went to dump my dress in my room, choosing to keep my stockings and heels on. By the time I got back Gary was kneeling behind her, thrusting into her at a rate of knots.

Hands on hips I gave a whistle. "Oi, Di you slapping tart. Are you shagging my boyfriend?"

She had her mouth full so her response was a bit muffled and broken by laughter. "Eth, oo ern oothin im." She stopped and took Derek out of her mouth then started again. "Yes, you weren't using him, and I told you it wasn't over. No, don't stop," this last was to Gary who was looking nervously at me, then Di, then back at me.

I laughed, which set Gary's face on a less worried look. "Yes, go on. Don't stop. Do I get a go with them both then?"

Di gave a big sigh of delight and smiled. "Mmmmmmm. Yes, when I'm done." Then she bent to take Derek back into her mouth.

I was about to go and get the Jägermeister and pour myself a shot when Gary started to make a familiar panting sound, Di was preoccupied with her good work on Derek to notice until it was too late, also I started complaining, "Oh, Gary, no. Now I miss out," but it was too late. His hair trigger had kicked in again and he was sending a pulsing jet into my best friend's pussy.

Di pulled her head up in surprise, "What, no. Oh...fuck. Oh." Then she gave Derek a wink, "Better get in and carry on there matey..."

She started moving up his body when I stepped in, "No. No, you don't. My turn now, You, get over here. You two can watch." I pointed at the armchair then Gary and Di as I said that. Illustrating my points.

I sat back with one leg over each arm of the chair, stroking a couple of fingers along my wet slit as I gazed up at a nervous looking Derek. He shot a glance across to Gary and Di who both nodded, before bending and rubbing the more pronounced head of his swollen cock along my labia, parting them gently then thrusting home, building up speed. I moved my legs up so my calves were resting on his shoulders, God it felt good. I was quite fond of Gary and he usually made me cum with his mouth and fingers but this, this was a serious fucking and I was relishing it.

I called a temporary halt and turned around, pulling the cushion onto the floor, and kneeling on it. I slipped a couple of fingers in and took the sticky wetness and rubbed it onto my clit as he re-entered me, pumping hard in synch with my rubbing on my hot bud. Somewhere in the recess of my consciousness I was aware that even if Gary had been ready to go I wouldn't have been interested, this was filling me up and obliterating every other sensation. Ohhhhhhh Fuuuuccckkkk it was good.

A familiar tingle was growing, but I didn't want to cum. I wanted this build up, the anticipation, the incredible fucking I was getting to continue forever. I stopped attacking my clit and pushed my chest down onto the cushion, oh shit, it was even better. He was touching something inside with each stroke that felt like it was setting off a fire alarm in my body.

I gave an unintelligible growl and pushed forward, off the impaling prick, before pushing him to sit on the cushion and straddling him, looking deep into his eyes as I sank full length down his cock. He sat up and I leaned forward so he could get at my nipples as I ground away on him. Someone had a finger back on my clit which felt divine. Oh, it was me.

"Getting close," Derek moaned through gritted teeth, "Me too, wait, wait, wait, aahh, ahh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh Shit." I collapsed forwards onto his chest. I opened one eye and looked blearily at him. "OK, now you can cu..." he interrupted me with a massive thrust up and a moan followed by another three or four jerks of his hips.

I rolled off, Di and Gary were still watching, open mouthed. Di spoke first. "Blimey girl, are you always like that? Derek, you going to be...? Nah, didn't think so, not after that. OK babe," this was back to me, "I'm going to bed now, and I'll be taking this one with me. I'm not finished yet." With that she dragged a dumbfounded Gary with her and slammed her bedroom door shut.

I looked over at Derek, "How about you? You staying? We could have another go in the morning maybe?" He didn't need telling twice and was in my bed warming it up in moments while I went and towelled myself down in the bathroom.

Judging by the noises coming through the walls Di and Gary did it three or four times, but not for long each time. Derek and I had another go in the morning but while it was nice it wasn't anywhere near the intensity of the previous night. I'm pretty certain the mood enhancers had a lot to do with it, I know they had a lot to do with my loss of all inhibition.

We both broke up with the boys over the Christmas break, well more like we just never got back together the next year. We moved flat the next year into somewhere with central heating so the impetus for the use of the living room was less, although there were a couple of occasions when things got a bit steamy but it was over twenty years until we did anything quite that wild again.... together. I might tell you about the hockey team and the night I met my husband one day.