Say It Isn't So

Story Info
His cock is too big.
1.5k words
3.23
254.2k
27
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers

After dating Kathy for 2 years she had finally agreed to marry me. With her long black hair, devilish eyes and pixie face I only had to kiss her to get a hard on; not that it did me any good. Kathy had dated several guys before me and had given her pussy to everyone of them. All of them, once they got tired of her, dumped her for someone else. She told me she was not fucking any more guys until they married her. She said all guys are the same; once they get what they want they go looking for someone new.

So, for the past two years I could not make love to her in the normal way. For her sexual relief she taught me how to suck her pussy until she came. For my relief she made me jerk off. At first I was reluctant to jerk myself in front of her but she got me to do it by saying how big my cock was and how good it would feel when she allowed me to fuck her.

After the first year we went out every Saturday night. After the movie or whatever, we would go back to her place. While I made her favorite drink, rum and coke, she would strip down, put on a shortie nightie and sprawl on the side of her bed with her legs wide open. I would hand her the drink and while she drank it I would get down on my knees and please her with my tongue just the way she liked it. For my relief she would make me jerk off on the floor and clean it up with a cloth while she watched me and sipped her drink. Later she made me jerk off on my stomach and chest. Shortly before our marriage she was trying to make me shoot my come into my open mouth. She said this really turned her on and sometimes made me suck her off again before going home.

Anyway that was all over now because we were getting married. It was not only for sex; we connected on so many other levels as well, for example each of us coming from large families wanted children ourselves.

The honeymoon was a disaster. The first time we made love. I thought it was wonderful, but Kathy cried out in pain and made me pull out. She said my cock was too big; that it hurt her a lot when I tried to fuck her. I used to feel proud when she would say things like, "Jerk off that great big cock for me," but now I felt cursed because I could not fuck my sexy wife without hurting her.

When the honeymoon was over she went to see a doctor to find out what could be done about the problem. When she came home she had the answer. She told me we were fortunate that we both wanted kids, because the doctor told her that once she had a child, she would be stretched enough that both of us will be able to enjoy sex together.

The problem was how do I get her pregnant if I can't make love to her without hurting her. I was thinking of artificial insemination but Kathy would not agree. She said it would have to be done the natural way or not at all. In the end she gave me an ultimatum, either I let her get a stud to knock her up or we would continue doing what we were doing now, me sucking her and then jerking off.

Holding my hand, Kathy said in a soft voice, "Look sweetie, we don't have to fuck. I like the way you use your tongue to get me off, and you know I enjoy watching you jerk yourself off."

"But it's not right. I want to make love to you. That's all I thought about for the past year, but there must be some other way."

"There is no other way," she said in a stern voice. "Either you let me fuck other men now or you will never get to fuck me. Yes or no; I want to know right now!"

"OK, OK I guess you can do it."

"No whining, no whimpering and no complaining."

"I won't complain but I ..."

"No buts, in fact I want you to take an active part in it so that I know you are OK with this."

"What are you talking about?"

"I am not going to walk into a bar alone like some cheap pickup. You are going with me and buy my drinks and dance with me once in a while. When a guy comes to our table, if they ask you if it's OK to dance with me, you will say yes because you are a poor dancer. If I like the guy I'll stay on the floor and dance with him. I will tease and flirt with him if he turns me on.

"If I don't like him I'll come back to the table where you will be waiting for me. If I don't like any of the guys that dance with me, you can take me home and we will try again the following week. If I like the guy I'll go sit at his table and that will be your signal to get up and go home."

"But that is so humiliating. Everyone in the club will know I came with you but you are leaving with someone else."

"Maybe they will think I am your sister. Anyway, that's your problem. I am doing this for you so that you can make love to me. I can always find a guy with a normal sized dick to fuck me. I don't need to have a baby to have a good time. Remember you are the one that needs me to get pregnant"

"I know, it's just so ..."

"I know sweetie, but just think soon you will be able to fuck me whenever you want."

"I just wish there was some other way to ..."

"There is no other way. Just remember that I am doing all of this for you."

So it started, every Friday night I would drive her to that dance bar and about 3 times a month I would come home alone. She would want to share her experiences with me but I did not want to hear it. It would just make me mad and jealous.

Then she told me she was tired of one night stands; that it made her feel like a slut picking up a guy at a bar and going back to his place. "What I want is a boyfriend, someone I can form an emotional bond with and see on a regular basis."

"But you told me you would not do that. You said seeing different guys were like using them as stud service, that they didn't mean anything to you."

"And it didn't work, did it? After four months I am still not pregnant. Besides I have already picked him out. He is a salesman that often drops in to see my boss. He has asked me out several times and I always said no. The next time he asks I'll say yes."

"But, but you can't have a husband and a boyfriend as well. How do you think I would feel watching you go out on dates?"

"Do you want me to get pregnant or not? If you do, this is the way to do it. Maybe during my fertile period we will fuck every night."

So she started seeing Chuck on a regular basis. At first she would meet him somewhere but later she had him pick her up at our house. If she was still getting ready when he came, I had to answer the door and let him in. He always had a smirk on his face as he shook my hand. Sometimes she would shout down for me to make him a drink because she still needed a few more minutes to get ready. It was so humiliating to make my wife's boyfriend a drink. Another thing that annoyed me was she would come down stairs wearing something very sexy and the perfume I had bought for her on our honeymoon. She would kiss me on the cheek, but kiss him on the lips. Was all this necessary just to get pregnant?

She got bossier with me. I now did most of the housework including the washing and ironing. She did the cooking but I did the cleanup. Her excuse was she had to get ready for her date or some other excuse. Sometimes she would stay over at his place and come home in the morning. Often after coming in from a date she would want our kind of lovemaking. She would have a smile on her face as she watched me make love to her with my tongue and than jerk off.

One night when she was out with Chuck, I was finishing up the laundry and putting hers away in her top drawer. As I rearranged her lingerie I noticed a small plastic case in the back corner. Out of curiosity I picked it up to look. Imagine my shock when I saw it was birth control pills.

Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers