All Comments on 'Say Jesus and Come to Me'

by DarthFoxx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great series.

I enjoyed reading the first 2 chapters of this story, they are great. I can't wait to read the remaining chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So beautiful

You´re great writer, i truly love these. Please make more and sooner?

DreambeamzDreambeamzover 13 years ago
FANTASTIC!

I can't believe how awesome this is and I definitely hope there are more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ANOTHER ASS OF A WRITER

why do you idiot writers give the chapters of a series different titles ? on a site like this you HAVE TO GIVE THE CHAPTERS THE SAME TITLE just number them or give a sub title to tell the order to read them in. get a good editor and retitle these readers do not want to go searching for the previous chapters. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A WHOLE LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND EITHER DO IT RIGHT OR NOT AT ALL NOW RETITLE THESE OR DELETE THEM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really good 5+

I can't believe how good this is, I definitely hope there are more to come!

//Sweden

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great story, but...

This was a great story, but not finished. Is a long time ago that the author don't write any more stories of Marcus and Mina.

If the author read this comment, consider to writing more stories about following Marcus and Mina, for us.

Anyway, I give you 5*.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
hot story indeed

please write some more of these twins. can they be together when they go to college?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous