All Comments on 'Say That Again? Ch. 01'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 2 years ago

Yay!! A new JPB story! Can't wait to read the rest. Randi.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

Very good, but he was very stupid to get back with Penny after what sh did. What happened with the other sorority sister? Out of 4 sorority sisters - 2 turned out to be cheaters, 1 the relationship wasn't quite there, and the last is an unknown. Time to check that last sister, and if that fails to go fishing elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I though JPB Had grown up by now…his writings still remain sooo SOO amateurish…

mordbrandmordbrandabout 2 years ago

The definition of insanity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your usual stuff (although you didn't use your favorite phrase) with the usual cast of characters (Pauline French must have been hell on wheels when you were younger), but still an enjoyable read. I will say that you turn him into a bit of a man-whore but I guess most college boys are the same way. Very similar to many of your stories so I guess it sits and marinates well. Post again soon. Got to see what happens to our boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yawn inducing waste of time, the same old bullshit from this writer, the 'but you're my man' bullshit is getting old. Just give up.

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

He's not stupid, he's just slow-witted.

3 or 4 times she tried to try another guy, and he still didn't understand.

But it will happen soon, well maybe.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 2 years ago

JPB, interesting story so far but not up to your usual form. Bobby's character is a loser and very weak. He keeps going back to these sluts who's only thing is having sex with him. But then dump him for other guys. Bobby needs to stay clear of the sluts, especially Penny (real whore) and find one who is not a cheater.... Hope you improve on Bobby because, so far, this story is certainly not up to your usual standards. Only 3/5 stars....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No pussy is worth what this cunt is trying to do. Bobby must be stupid to keep going out with her. The first time she came out with need to see how others are after the ring he should stay away from her at all cost.

froggytreefroggytreeabout 2 years ago

Always a pleasure to read your stories.

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Sadly just another of JPB’s ‘college idiots’ stories. I think he’s worked out that if you copy and paste it saves a whole lot of time, all you have to do is change a couple of names and Bob’s your uncle (lol).

Posting it as separate chapters seems pointless as all we have to do is read one of his other submissions dealing with college high jinx, to find out how this is going to end (it’s his kid or it isn’t they get together or they don’t and live happily ever after or they don’t), basically who gives a fuck when you’re that much of a moron.

The saddest thing is I’m probably going to carry on reading it (it’s like watching a train wreck or a multi-car pileup, you just can’t help yourself, you just gotta watch or read in this case), JPB just gets under your skin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

THis man is a fool and he deserves to be trapped.

Cringo31Cringo31about 2 years ago

Why would he keep taking her back. He has to be either way more in love than he is saying he is or so gullible that she can use sex as a weapon. Very interested to see where this will go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Same ol'pattern with your stories. Doesn't really make sense.....

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Meh. Doesn’t engage me. No angst. Feels like I am watching a tennis match by a couple of new players. Lots of swinging but no real hits. Ie boring.

3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very similar to alot of your other stories. Young couple falls in love and then out of the blue, the girl decides she wants to date around. Dude dumps her and dates other girls yet when the main girl comes running back to him, he takes her back only for her to do it again. He dumps her again and dates the same girls the first time around and then main girl comes back, he takes her back and guess what, she does the same thing again. It's overdone.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 2 years ago

You know during WWII there was a slogan… Lose lips sink ships. It seems to me you could say Lose women sink marriages! Bobby is a fool nice girls can give you little gifts that keep giving the rest of your life. He needs to always wear a rain jacket, he should not wish everyone is a virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nice story. sorry already read on this site or another, a long time ago

The Style GuyThe Style Guyabout 2 years ago

It’s a great start to the week when JPB posts a new story. I’ll look forward to the next chapter. 5* from me. Thank you Sir.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 2 years ago

The guy is a moron. He is dating women who are either just having fun or looking for their MRS degree and will probably do ANYTHING to hook the guy they decide they want. Then he will be stuck with the duplicitous bitch or the child support for the "hook". It's hard to feel any sympathy for him.

King_WillieKing_Willieabout 2 years ago

The way the MC keeps going back to Penny makes me think he has to be the dumbest creature to ever walk the earth.

God, I will laugh SO hard if the baby is his.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Meh.

It's like Robert bragging so many vaginas want him.

I think Robert is just a human dildo to these girls who are apparently riding the Cock Carousel.

With the way Robert's being used by 403s, I won't be surprise he'll get STD in the next chapter.

Being a human dildo is not something to be envied with. It just the 403s can't get a decent guy to hook with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How stupid are your characters?

JH4FunJH4Funabout 2 years ago
Another good start to a series. (3 Stars)

As usual you take a story line give it enough details to be intriguing and keep it up to the end. A good story hopefully it will be a good series.

While I understand the need to keep things interesting, shifting the girl friends every couple of weeks was a bit much for me. But then again I never had the college experience. One of my friends where I used to work told stories of a nature to something similar about when he went to college in Pensacola, Fl USA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is he REALLY that stupid to keep going back?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey, a MC that isn't clueless, isn't a wimp, has no desire to be a cuck and doesn't blubber!! This has the makings of being a good story.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

Interesting story. You know there is an easy DNA test that is done in vivo well before the baby is born. Saves a lot of time and wondering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice to have a new JPB tale…too bad it is so lightweight story. Everybody acting like they are in Middle School. Room temp IQs trying to act adult.

.

And a 2 parter! With Pauline French!

.

3 ***

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

He truly is an idiot that thinks with his dick. He keeps getting back together with women that he wants to be monogamous with. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Why did he bother getting angry with Penny and then continue with her and her cheating?

Not even close to your best work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I cannot help myself, but am always pleased when a JPB story drops by.

Not all of his tales entertain me, but nobody’s perfect. For me, he always seems to strike me with a phrase or usage that makes me laugh.

In this one, his reading a book authored by Cracker Jack Box almost had me howling.

Regardless of this story’s forthcoming outcome, it has already made my day.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

Why did you decide to write this story in "to be continued" style? Hate this kind of story.

3 stars, since I dated a bitch named Penny many years ago and got the same treatment. Luckily, she never got pregnant, and I never married her. But she was a great lay.

Waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

same old same old. Any guy with a brain would have stayed away since there were so many other women willing to give it up. Even if it is his kid stay away from her. Just send a check and see the kid if you want.

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

cucks who keep inviting the slut back into their lives deserve their pain, never feel sorry for a volunteer

lover1953lover1953about 2 years ago

Good start, let's see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This MC is an idiot who never engages his big brain long enough to think about going out with women who don't cheat or use him as a convenient replacement. He will probably end up marrying Penny and then will be surprised when she cheats on him again even though she is a serial cheater already. Feels formulaic almost. Still interested in seeing if I am right though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Our guy doesn’t seem to have much backbone or character, so I don’t really care what happens to him. I will pass on the rest of the story.

ThorlolThorlolabout 2 years ago

Huh, dont know where his problem is. All he ever had was friends with benefits, there was not one serious relationship or atleast somewhat serious. But I dont get why he avoided Pauline. He fucked Penny the night before he saw Pauline holding hands with some guy, so why was he avoiding her? Like he said, they didnt even talk about 'relationship' until that point.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

So far, so good. He’s wise to assume she is lying about fucking the other dudes. It will be interesting to see where you take things from here.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Pretty good so far but some of the story development was a bit quick to get my complete buy in. I always enjoy you work so we’ll see where this tale goes. 4* for now.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Pretty good so far but some of the story development was a bit quick to get my complete buy in. I always enjoy you work so we’ll see where this tale goes. 4* for now.

RodJohnRodJohnabout 2 years ago

Is this a repost cuz I'm almost positive I've read this story before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Please Bob,...

...it is great to see your writing again; and you are one of the best. It, please don't turn this potentially great story into a cuck story. I AND SOOOO many of your loyal fans want to come back and enjoy your exalted gift.

Burner70Burner70about 2 years ago

Chapter 2 Bob good so far

MrOuchMrOuchabout 2 years ago

Good story, but he was an idiot for getting back with her after the first time!

MellowJoeMellowJoeabout 2 years ago

It is a good day when another JPB story shows up.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

they have business law class in high school now?

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

oh that was a college, colleges have a lunch time?

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

"What do you mean "So?" How can you go steady with someone when we both know you are mine?" isnt that where he says "u dont own me" its always to see puline french again cant wait till part 2 and no that isnt sarcasm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

OMFG.....I swear I just have a masochistic streak in me. I never learn to NOT read this cliched drivel but yet I still try.

Stud muffin every gal wants...check

Gal who keeps fooling around, and theno's comes back...check

Dude who's too stupid to breathe without being reminded....check

Cliched dialogue that even the biggest idiot in the MAGA cult wouldnt use....check

Telegraphing that the baby will have red hair....check

The usually badly written story. Not that facts will have any effect on this writer, he will continually hand out this stuff regardless.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Ok story, women, can't live with them and you can't kill them..............Our guy here is hanging around the wrong crowd to find a steady girl, it's hard. He needs to find a nice 35 to 40 year old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As people only dated like you are describing in the fifties and sixties, there was no DNA tests. If DNA tests are available, there is texting, no calling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If Penny was a motorcycle, she'd be a HORLEY DAVIDSON

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are rerunning a old story. Why???

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Damn that Pauline French …. An elusive unicorn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not a bad story. I know they are college age, but this reads like a teenage drama. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why does he even bother with her.

rodryder44rodryder44about 2 years ago

Good jobI JPB. I'm looking forward for the next chapter

TelleophoneTelleophoneabout 2 years ago

I’ve read a lot of your stories and I have to say…that Pauline French really gets around….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You’ve done this story before. Apparently this version the mc is a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hmmmm, Someone is about to get screwed over Wanna bet who? LP

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 2 years ago

Off to a great start but after 838 stories spread over 17 years, I'd expect nothing less from a legendary writer like JPB. It's time to read more of his prodigious output.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Who but Bob would put up with Penny?

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

****You slowing down Bob! it's still a good start just a little slow for JPB style. Thanks for sharing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 years ago

It's just stupid. Penny is going out with lots of guys Which Bob Klein's ejectionable.. Yet every time she shows up and wants to see him again he says OK. .

.

Constantly going out with penny only to have her step out of break dates to see other guys..... Doesn't seem to cost penny anything. She gets the fuck other guys and then she gets to come back and see Bob and every time Bob said yes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This guy dates nothing but sluts. I’d say sorority girls as well, but that would be redundant. He’s an idiot, and is probably going to keep chasing the sluts until he either catches a disease, or a prison sentence from this shit.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 2 years ago

Just wondering why this story is in this category seeing as they are not married?

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
I hope

You finish it. It has started out decent.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

3 stars - Every once in a long while I like to read a JPB story, because I can pretty much see in the first paragraph which format JPB is going to use this time. Most JPB stories are light reads and usually have a happily ever after ending, which I find rejuvenating after reading a couple of hundred 'other authors' stories that are filled with drama, angst, anger, revenge, retribution and never end well. This one looks like more of the tried and true 'happy' format, so I look forward to reading the happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’d never gotten back with her the first time . It’s bad enough it’s your girlfriend but she was his true best friend growing up. Your wife becomes your best friend but it this case that was first. Plenty of girls are pigs and like to sample a lot of different cocks and that’s ok if they are clear and the guy doesn’t care but if they are clear only a one woman guy than you need to move on . When your young the guys love the pigs that always fuck but they don’t want them as girlfriends. I’d have told her from that first conversation that not only is she not engaged to me , she’s not my girlfriend and she is no longer my friend. Never talk to her again . Who needs that drama in her life.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Not your normal fare. Normally I see BTB out of you. Glad to see something different.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"She saw me, jerked her hand away from his" - What's the big deal if they're not together?

\

"We need to end it so we can each go find our other half." -At least she's honest, not going behind his back or stringing him along.

\

"it didn't seem to matter where I went she was usually there with some guy." - Kind of strange if she wants to get back together.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

I my high school days, I would visit family in a small, heavy Mormon influenced town during the summer. This is spot on how it was with the youth around town. It wasn't college mind you, but the relationships and promiscuity were goofy like this and, I might add, shocking since I expected the church would keep control. Thankfully, they didn't. The town...Springerville, AZ.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story has been posted before. Are you going give Bobby enough spine to get the hell away from Penny before marriage so his life doesn’t go to shit or is this rewrite just fixing grammatical errors?

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

Grade school? ⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dumbass. Why stick around a bunch of loosers like that is beyond me. Chapter two please I would like to see how stupid he really is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How would Bobby know it's his if she f-cked everything with a dick? Oh, she didn't give them her pissy. Ya right. Run from the whore, if you keep her, her panties are too big and they easily fall off. For any guy with a dick...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn this dude is just asking for drama, constantly jumping around with indecisive women and then going back for more.

HooHaa77HooHaa77about 2 years ago

The guy is a moron that only thinks with his dick. He keeps letting sluts like Penny back into his life and he keeps entering the circle of other sluts despite knowing how they'll all treat him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Penny could have a litter and I wouldn't marry that girl. Bobby is a dumb ass for letting her walk back into his life when ever she claims to be done with other guys. Truth is, she is doing exactly as she say she wanted to do without his agreeing to be cool with it.

Seems like you have written this story at least dozen times. Three stars.

fritz51fritz51about 2 years ago

I don't think too much of Bobby. Penny has “Psycho” written all over her. He obviously gets dates easily, why piss with her? But, we'll see what happens in Chapter 2.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandabout 2 years ago

JPB's style is lean and economical. On a technical level he writes well. The problem I'm feeling here is that the moral, ethical, and intellectual development of all the characters--especially Robert, the narrator and MC--seems to have halted abruptly at age 14.

.

In Robert's world, there is only one moral virtue: total emotional and sexual fidelity to Robert. And what does the girl get in return for her total commitment to him--besides the opportunity to fuck him a lot? Answer: psychological violence and complete rejection the first time she strays even slightly. I mean, ... yanking the engagement ring off your fiancee's finger and saying, See you around ?? When she makes the very reasonable suggestion that--before she embarks on a lifetime of total monogamy--she sees what going on a date with another man feels like?

.

Can anyone point to any place where Robert displays the slightest sign of love or understanding or compassion for any female human being (including the one he was about to marry)? Or appreciates any human virtue in addition to Complete and Total Fidelity to Robert? (I'm not considering acting 'way cool and emotionally uninvolved--Robert's main *schtick*--to be a "human virtue." Eighth-grade boys act like that all the time.) I'm feeling that, in order to really enter the world of this story and really enjoy it, I'd have to reduce myself to Robert's intellectual, ethical, and emotional level. That's not an attractive prospect, to me. A shame, as--in many respects--JPB's skills as a writer are very good indeed.

.

One small technical slip--nothing really important--noted just for the record: a sorority "kegger" is highly unlikely. I believe the Panhellenic Council, which certifies and governs college sororities, still strictly prohibits serving alcohol at sorority functions. A problem, as the girls then do their social drinking at fraternity parties, where the brothers have no interest in keeping the girls' drinking at a moderate level (to say the least!).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Cuntstruck loser

He's being led around by the cock my multiple sluts. Either he's the biggest loser ever and it doesn't take the sluts long to see that, or else he's a closet cuck that gets off on it.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitalmost 2 years ago

Sorry but I was too bored to finish this one! . Scrubbing it for now, . Might try again in a few weeks, ..if nothing better to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All of JPB characters have to be the dumbest men ever written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

StOOOOpid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I sure hope that the baby isn’t his. We don’t need another generation of moronic cucks!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ah, Mr. Formulaic has struck again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES