All Comments on 'Say That Again? Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments (Page 2)
BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

John Wayne, "Stagecoach" ,1939. Great John Ford movie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He made his bed, wet in it, crapped in it, he just needs to lie in it and own it... what an glutton for punishment.

jrphdojrphdoabout 2 years ago

Good story, surprised you didn't beat the snot out of the guy in the jeep although it may not have looked good just out of jail and all.

FseriesFseriesabout 2 years ago

All his fault for the situation he’s in. He could have walked away back in college after the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
He gave her permission to cheat

She slutted around in college, so they both knew she was incapable of being faithful. By marrying her, he was basically saying "I accept you as you are". When you marry the town slut, you can't complain when she follows her true nature. You don't get rewarded when you ignore clearly posted warning signs and jump that guard rail at the lion's enclosure at the zoo.

Too many writers on Lit are stuck in the 1950's mentality of "you have to do the right thing and get married". What utter crap. It's the same thinking that expects someone to stay married to an abusive spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid week man. Vicious evil whore. Bad story. I expected better from author,

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

That's it? All that build up for a ruined orgasm? 3/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And JPB is back with poor inconclusive endings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had about as much emotion in as my front doormat. Seriously, you might as well have been writing about two robots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every well built study on child welfare performed since at least the early 1990s has shown that children raised by a single father outperform children raised by a single mother - by wide margins. Children raised by single fathers have higher rates of high school graduation, college attendence, college graduation, employment, and marriage than children raised by single mothers. They also have lower rates of drug use, alcoholism, unwed pregnancies, divorce, and crime. The FBI used to publish statistics breaking down various categories of perpetrators of crimes against children. The number one murderer of children under the age of seven are consistently mothers, with about one third of all child murders being committed by mothers alone. If I remember right, the second highest category was mother and another unrelated person (in other words, the mother and her boyfriend). The third highest category was mother and father. The FBI's sexual abuse statistics showed the top perpetrator for sexual abuse of children was an unrelated male living in the house. In other words, the single mother's boyfriend. The US Army did a study joint study with the University of North Carolina on rates of child abuse and neglect during deployments. It was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association in 2007. It found that when a father who is a soldier deployed, the mothers violent abuse of children doubled, their maltreatment of their children tripled, and their neglect of children quadrupled. When female soldiers deployed and left the children with the civilian father, there was zero increase in child abuse from the fathers. Fathers are the best people to raise children - by a long shot. This is common knowledge among pediatricians and family court judges. Makes you wonder where the myth of maternal superiority comes from because the facts have been showing a different story for decades.

Busman19639Busman1963912 months ago

This story had good potential but really never went anywhere.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman9 months ago

interesting and he was a fool. just never marry. only good part was the female judge getting removed.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh boy another original from JPB.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

OMFG Shitty story sounds like my life BUT I like quite a few of your stories so now I will have to read most of the 857 stories you have written (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This one was less than pointless.

Psychman24Psychman2427 days ago

Why on earth would the MC ever have thought Penny was marriage material? He kept taking her back even tho she was clearly never a one man woman. He got what he asked for

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Well that was a STUPID ending

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories