All Comments on 'Say That Again? Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

is this the end? No clear indication if this is the end of the story or not. Also, what happened with Penny's parents? They now know their daughter is a stupid slut, and almost certainly screwed up her life.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
quote let her be home by the time got home. unquote

Who got home

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this man was a fool for sleeping with that hoe so many times and deserved his time in jail to think about what a gigantic fool he is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Railroaded like every other guy in Court, he needed a better pre-nup or he just shouldn't have married her in the first place. So Bob, if your intent was to piss us off, once again, at the legal system in this country, GREAT success!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Honestly. If you can't accept the fact that the woman you claim tp love is an outright slut incapable of monogamy that's not love. its a mental illness. the protagonist should have been incarcerated in a mental health hospital for even thinking about sleeping or marrying that hoe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A leopard does not change its spots..a gay faggot like JPB will always remain a cuck!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Good Bob stood pat on his decisions.

There was no remorse from Penny.

Just justifications for her sluttiness and hoping Bob might accept it.

Man, what a mentally retarded female, I'd say because Penny thinks using her vagina than her brain and that is retarded in my book.

/

Good one JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Repetitive and by now quite boring.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
quote siting unquote

I do not think that is the word you were looking for.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 years ago

Wow that was awful. The confrontation scene was almost non existent. He gets out of jail after being railroaded by deranged judge.... And the husband has absolutely no emotion of any kind. The wife does all the talking and all the lies.... And the husband is too stupid and slpw to even challenge what are obvious lies.

.

He never should have married her to begin with and the fact that he did means that he deserves all the stupid shirt that happened to him in the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He got skunked!

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

Not at all convinced by this story.

it just seems like totally ridiculous words and ideas posed over a story without thought, without imagination.

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

This just reinforces my comments from part one.

JPB’s story explains what happens to college morons a few years on, if you had any doubts…they’re still morons.

After over 800 stories it’s perhaps to be expected that an authors mind turns to mush and has to rely on C&P shortcuts.

But don’t worry folks Penny and Bobby will end up together, just give it a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pointless, as mostly from JPB. Why did the male protagonist hook up with Penny at all?

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 2 years ago

Hopefully there's more to this as it's been a good read but feels unfinished as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrible story overall. All your characters are written as idiots.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 years ago

Another great story from a masterful storyteller. 5*, of course.

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

He shoulda never married her. Heartache ensues every time. D

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

Just a weak point: "We cannot and will not allow contempt of court to go unpunished. You are going to have to finish out your sentence."...His lawyer was there and said nothing? Really? A person being subject to an unfair decision has the right to be indemnified and not finish the sentence...For that 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story! Please write another chapter.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Pretty straight forward LW story. Well written but I had a little trouble getting emotionally involved in this second part. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kind of a downer ending. Assuming this is the ending. For now, I will. Bobby/Robert cannot be faulted for walking away from her at the end, but I don't like that Penny got custody of Robby. Joint custody would have been equally reasonable. Too bad the pre-nup didn't address potential children. Considering that Penny was pregnant when the pre-nup was put together, Bobby's attorney committed serious malpractice by not including any provisions for the child. And why didn't Bobby bring that up? This isn't a fault with the story, it's a fault with the MMC. Of course, if Bobby was smarter, would there have been any story? JPB tends to makes his characters ordinary people, and there's nothing wrong with that. That's good writing. Anyway, I was headed towards a 5 on this, but the ending made it more of a liking thing than a loving thing, so a 4 it is. By the way, it's early enough in the morning that the initial comments haven't been posted yet, but I want to comment on a couple of Anon comments made on the first part/chapter, those comments saying that this was the re-run of an earlier JPB story. But neither stated which story that would be. It certainly isn't the 5-part "Penny" from 2006 (1st 4) and then 2017 (5th). It seems more likely this isn't a re-run, but instead shares common elements with other JPB sagas. He does tend to use the same plot paths, character names, etc. As do many other LW titans.

QM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perhaps one of your weakest stories ever. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poor effort. Just boring.

.

2 **

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

From a fair first part to a really shitty second part. I thought your style was maybe changing for the better but I should have known better.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 2 years ago

"A judicial review showed my judge had erred in throwing out the entire prenuptial agreement. Parts of it had to be voided because a child was involved and provisions for that had not been made in the original."

Then the person who drew up the agreement, with a woman who was PREGNANT, was a complete moron and Bobby was a idiot to sign it.

"We cannot and will not allow contempt of court to go unpunished. You are going to have to finish out your sentence."

Given the court's own review, the previous judge DESERVED contempt. He had already served 2/3 of his sentence. The judge, recognizing the unfairness of it, could have easily vacated the remaining time. Further, since the court imposed the unfair sentence that prevented him from paying any judgement it is the court that created the arrearage. Further, if Bobby had not protested, in the only effective way open to him, the original, unfair decision would not have been voided. The court owed him an apology for the first judge's actions.

Given all this, the story is stupidly irrational. The worst part is that Bobby is left pining for Penny ever though he cannot trust the slut. Poor foolish man. Yuck.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 2 years ago

He knew they wouldn't last, got a prenup to protect himself and in the end it meant nothing. This was a pretty downer ending.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 2 years ago

Over the top none sense. A poor story theme butchered even more as the author unveils it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A man would have worn a condom until he figured out if she was the town bicycle or not and never been silly enough to rely on a prenup, or leave her there dancing with another man’s hands on her ass. Cuck city, all the way.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Didn't like this chapter much. Bobby looks like a wimpy little bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Stop

Stop writing the same stupid cuck stories.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Penny is just a lying piece of shit.

Not interested in her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pissweak ending.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

This story, like so many other of your stories, sucked. Are you a man hating woman writing as a man?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

sucked. He lost and she one. She gets the kid, money, roof over her head somewhere, him as a father to the son and she gets all the sex she can handle.

I don't see why she gets support

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

She doesn't come straight home after he catches her, comes home at 4:30 in the morning? Then the next night goes out again, and doesn't come home until ten the next morning???

\

"I won't hold you to any of it." - Yeah, she's SO trustworthy!

\

"We cannot and will not allow contempt of court to go unpunished." - Given the fact that her cases were reassigned and were being reviewed showed that she was worthy of contempt! They can certainly reduce his sentence to time served.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Even though I really like your story, I think you let the cheater get off way too well. 4*!!!

Texican1830Texican1830about 2 years ago

Pretty great tale - thanks!

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

Im not a lawyer but if she agreed to no spusal then its no spousal… the childsupport i do understand. Stay married and ignore her and pay nothing get her to sign an enforceable prenup

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 2 years ago

I think the story would have been better if he hadn't married her and paid support.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shocking! Penny cheated! LOL... You need to shake up the formula JPB. Love your stories (for the most part) but this feels like writing by numbers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Vapid shit.

Again, JPB has offered some outstanding material in the past, but it is frequently interrupted by tripe such as this story. Perhaps he wants to demonstrate that he can see multiple views on several subjects. Good for him; but once and for all, I’ll not be returning to his polluted, putrid well.

Incidentally, I am most disappointed in his mistreatment of PF. At one time, her character stood within the bounds of reality.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Well, at least he saw it coming from a mile away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poignant story. This is why MGTOW (Men Go Their Own Way). Why get married only to end up broke or bankrupt? Even with a prenupt in some cases it makes no difference. Simple truth? Men get screwed in more ways than one. Hope Penny enjoys her singleness for many years to come. If your gut is telling you to not get married? Best bet? DON'T!!! 4 and that's for pointing out reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

JPB‘s stories getting worse again ( we’re they ever good?) borderline to stupid. But hey, a man got to do what….

ever.

Nill points.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Hmm

Disappointing ending to basically a formula based story.

Blinkie99Blinkie99about 2 years ago

Pretty good story. Is there going to be a conclusion?

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

An excellent JPB story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Studies have shown that a child fares better living with the mother so that is the way the courts tend to go.

Credible studies DO NOT show this (most social science "studies" results cannot be replicated). What is clear is that children are in more danger in a single mother household because of....yes....her fucking boyfriends. Child abuse is a far greater problem when the bitches get the children. Moreover, substance abuse, low educational attainment, encounters with the law, and early pregnancy are ALL worse when the the children are raised by the mother.

So, Bob, shove your feminist bullshit up your feminized ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Surprised? Don't be. As much as he supposedly hates what she does, he kept taking her back. And then to marry her?? He wanted to live in a soap opera while trying to deny it. He knew what she was and still went along. That's on him, she didn't really hide it. Like the saying goes "can't turn a ho into a housewife."

eljj5456eljj5456about 2 years ago
We should change your name

Your name should be just genius Bob

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Bobby and Robby attended Pen's funeral a few weeks later after she was beaten to death by a guy who didn't like teasers.

SlithyToveSlithyToveabout 2 years ago

The first part says the kid is his even though they used condoms, and the second says she hates condoms, so he's afraid he'll catch something from one of his other lovers. Hmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

typical wacko JPb BS Cucky tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How does a prenuptial agreement NOT make allowances or mention a child or children? She was fuckikg pregnant at the time they got married! I'd be suing whatever jackass incompetent attorney wrote that original prenupt.

And the whole argument about "studies show children do better with the mother..." is bullshit.

Most studies over the past 20 years show the children do better (and are safer) when they are with both parents equally. ..as long as both are capable and responsible people.

Kids need their dad as much as their mom. Shared custody is the growing norm in the US now.

This cunt described in this story is just too stupid to live. I hope she gets a virulent case of herpes that makes her vagina fall off.

CriosCriosabout 2 years ago

Seems a bit flat, JPB. Not much of a climax. Just sort of meanders to the end.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

Good story. I think it would have been better if the divorce was handled differently. First, Rob’s mother should have given him a hard time over his decision. It would have been consistent with how she sided against him, when P announced her pregnancy. Then, when P visited the jail and said she wouldn’t hold him to the ruling, his response didn’t show his distrust. He should have told her to file a motion to reopen case, to withdraw the spousal maintenance request, and to setup joint custody; otherwise he’d remain in jail.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Yep, Bobbie did all he could do. He’s very lucky to have gotten a review by another judge. Usually the penis gets fucked and no one in the court system gives a damn. In a few states these days things are a bit more fair to the men, if they have a great lawyer, but mostly it’s only the rich guys who survive divorce court.

Prince020402Prince020402about 2 years ago

Good story and fun to read although I'm trying to figure out the timeframe. When they were dating it was obviously before cellphones - phonebooks and calling peoples houses on landlines were mentioned - not at all how teenagers communicate today - texts, snapchat, etc. and they maybe mght actually call each others cell phone and have n actual conversation. They certaintly do not call landlines that their mothers could pick up and call them to the phone That puts your story in the late 80's or early 90's. At that time, DNA tests were not commercally available, let alone invetro tests and were extremely expensive. Also, there was no Google.

Six years later in your story Penny had a cell phone but they were at a bar putting coins in a jukebox. Havrn't seen a coin operated jukebox in a long, long time. Jeep Renegades were not on the market until 2015 or so.

Not a big deal but enough to keep me distrcted during the story.

Gram1Gram1about 2 years ago

That's it? Wow, I expected more. Talk about going out with whimper not a bang. So, to recap: the MC goes to jail for about 2 months, is disrespected, lied to repeatedly, forced to pay alimony and child support, and to top it all off, he's mooning over his lost LW, and unreservedly agrees to be her friend! What's next? Will he agree to detail that yellow jeep!? Yikes!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Needs a much more complete ending.

Nasty56Nasty56about 2 years ago

No conclusion…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think he needed a new lawyer. His suck'd donkey balls. A prenup is a legally binding contract. Although you can't determine child support in a prenup. You can in fact add spousal support stipulations.. I don't get why the judge, basically made his prenup useless? His lawyer just sat there and did nothing!. He's unjustly charged with contempt of court, even though the judge was CLEARLY biased and wasn't doing her job!.. another judge tells him he has to finish off his sentence.. um what state was this in? 😭😭😭😭😭.. I would've had that judges job before the week was over🤭🤭🤭.. His lawyer wasn't worth a fuck. A good attorney would've worked diligently to keep you from getting screwed with no lube... this lawyer was just there for decoration😂😂😂... but this is his own damn fault. He never should've married her.. he knew she wasn't to be trusted.. he knew her inner slut has been appearing and she wants to try other men. Who gave a shyt if she's pregnant? Just co-parent!. Don't marry!. This is why divorce rate is so high.. people that really shouldn't of ever dated, let alone marry.. marry and end up divorce.. why would you marry someone you don't trust? Prenup or no prenup, why even risk it? 🤔 .... he kinda asked for this... he knew better.. he knew what he was dealing with. He had the right plan when she first told him. Just coparent. No need to marry. We're in 2022. Nobody gets married just cause you've knocked someone up😭😭😭.. literally only super old fashion old guys believe in this. I'm telling you this is why divorce rate is so high. Mofos marrying cause they've knocked someone up, mofos marrying mofos they don't love, like, respect or trust... I'm just surprised she wasn't trying to get him to open the marriage up. She craves other men, so why she kept going back to wimpy Bobby? He was her backup plan🤭🤭🤭.. men are so dumb...Why marry him? Ause he was her backup plan😂😂....They could've just co parent. She could've fuck'd whoever she wanted until her pussy swelled shut without a husband... I just don't understand why folks make their life more difficult than it have to be? 😕 .. you don't need to marry someone just because you got them pregnant.. that is not a good reason to marry someone🙄🙄. You need love, trust, respect, honesty, FIDELITY and want to spend your life with that 1 person. Don't marry if you crave fucking other's 🤷🏽‍♀️🧐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

“I flirted with him ,that was all it was ever going to be , until the night you came down to the bar to check up on me “, it kissed me off that you didn’t trust me “, “To hell with him ; I’ll show him “ , she almost made it sound like it was his fault she fucked that asswipe ! What a true slut and most true sluts shouldn’t be raising children for the most part . True sluts get the itch and it doesn’t really matter to them that they’ll be suspected of infidelity if not straight up caught . They don’t put too much thought into the repercussions when an opportunity presents itself, they usually just go for it , consequences be damned . But what if the opportunity presents itself at an inopportune moment , say grocery store 30 minutes before the school bus drops her child off and dad isn’t going to be home until 6 pm , and mom gets wrapped up in the moment and no one gets home until right before 6 when mom rushes home to be there before her husband gets there ? Or the child is preschool age and she and baby are out shopping and an opportunity presents itself it’s spur of the moment so she takes junior with her to the guys house , a complete stranger to junior and mom , the kid finds drugs or a loaded gun or uncle Chester , whom he’s staying with , and Chester turns out to be a molester ? She’s so caught up in her desires she don’t notice potential dangers or don’t use common sense and throws caution to the wind ?

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 2 years ago

bit of a rushed ending there...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It isn't like this guy couldn't find a normal woman. He had no problem getting them. Letting the cheating mental patient control him doesn't make any sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bobby needs to grow a set and kick Jake's ass. Jake is fucking around with a married woman and needs a strong adult lesson on what happens to men like him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what third world country are you freaking from.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

The idea of being so in love with someone that you have never trusted is baffling. How can you truly open your heart to someone that you know is untrustworthy and is going to hurt you, especially when it has already happened so many times.

She treats him like sh-t and he lets her. Not sure what that is but it sure isn't love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm with the anonymous guy who says he had a bad lawyer. I'm 3/4 of a century old and because of my job, I know a hell of a lot of people, and a lot of them are divorced, some more than once. I have never seen anyone railroaded in a divorce like some of the guys in these loving wives' stories, including this one. I had a good friend who had 3 ex-wives, 2 kids, and still lived in a beautiful home, had 2 nice cars, and had money to spare. It is just another over-the-top subject that gets blown out of shape in these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The mc is just a soppy twat ... why think that a pre-nup would keep her under control? Throw her a few dollars each month for the kid and leave her in the dust. That would make for a crap story but, in reality, probably best for him.

Evah_Rheddy

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Something he couldn't accept

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So bad. Legally, emotionally, logically...

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Didn’t really go anywhere, incomplete ending. I’m glad he divorced her.

I’d sue for custody later on when she’s in full slut mode.

2/5

Jdavis77Jdavis77about 2 years ago
Soo

This shit is depressing so the guy gets nothing and she got everything. I might stop reading your stories again this shit it depressing

OmniferisOmniferisabout 2 years ago

If he kept saying no I will not marry you even if the baby is mine, then why did he marry her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid is as stupid does. Marrying her was stupid.

tragically_hippogrifftragically_hippogriffabout 2 years ago

Sorry, just 1 star - stopped reading at "the judge tossed out the prenup."

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 2 years ago
sad

please continue

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
It

Could have been better he should have beat the crap out the asshole.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Yeah big nope.

Started good enough, but you made her nothing but the penultimate LW wife. Literally fucking a guy all night after she gets caught (could you get any more cliched?) staying out all night the next night (yes I guess you could get more cliched), sobbing and pleading to work/talk it out after all that (look more clichedness).

Now lets get to the whiny male part when it comes to divorce, you and most writers here really need to stop playing the cry baby victim card...I did notice the judge was a "she'...well the cliches keep piling up dont they!, and of course "she" tossed the prenup...unless the LW wife had a damned good and expensive lawyer that wasnt about to happen.

You poor pitiful misogynists need a new hobby that doesnt involve wetting your he man diapers in public.

Garbage story in the end.

To the poor anon below...in plain language IT WAS A FUCKING STORY, not a slice of real life so what State this was doesnt fucking matter.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 2 years ago

I loved the story despite the improbability of the legal BS.

As for the John Wayne quote at the end;

According to wordhistories.net, the earliest use of that phrase was

From The Grapes of Wrath (New York: The Viking Press, 1939), by the U.S. novelist John Steinbeck (1902-1968):

Casy said quickly, “I know this—a man got to do what he got to do.”

[…]

Pa took the dirty bill and gave Uncle John two silver dollars. “There ya are,” he said. “A fella got to do what he got to do.”

While John Wayne (Marion Michael Morrison) said similar lines in several movies, apparently that exact quote never was uttered.

stinger82stinger82about 2 years ago

You have to post a picture of Pauline French. We’ve heard about her in so many stories, that I think we deserve to see what she looks like! Lol

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 2 years ago
Lol

You and your stories still suck.

Gmann006Gmann006about 2 years ago

I dont think John Wayne sad that , But he did say " Everybody dies, It was just his turn"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Anony - Donkey balls

About prenups being toss. They can and do get tossed. The thing about family court judges is most are the bottom of the barrel with little chances for advancement. Sure there are traffic courts and small claims, but these are usually filled by lawyers doing a part-time job for some extra income.

The terrible thing is the judicial system gives these losers an incredible amount of leeway. So they are for all tends and purposes tinfoil hat dictators. who a lot lot of times pull their verdicts out of their butts.

Why the judicial systems allow this to happen? I have no idea. My feeling the higher court judges just don't want to deal with the highly emotional charged arena of family court. So they give incompetent fools almost unlimited power to screw with people's lives at their whim.

No, I haven't been personally screwed over in family court as of yet, but know of plenty of friends and family who have, There's a special place in hell for this sub-human species known as the family court judge.

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

So the cuck is going to be friends with the woman who could have requested the court honor the pre nup but chose to have he lawyer fight to throw it out?

Cuck got what he deserved

heartlesslycan120heartlesslycan120about 2 years ago

Robert is a simp, how could someone ever marry anyone like that? Doesn't he have any self respect? Great story anyways.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 stars and a horrible story.

No more JPB stories for me - they are all the same and the dialog sucks.

fritz51fritz51about 2 years ago

I've heard this quote several times lately: "When someone shows you who they really are - believe them." I don't know who said it, but it's spot on. Penny showed Bobby several times who she was, therefore I have no sympathy for him at all. Dissapointing.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

It was too hard to sympathise with a protagonist that stupid. Why on earth would he marry her after she dumped him repeatedly? Co-parent... sure, but marry the crazy slut? The guy was a fucking idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You know you have a lot of these types of stories. It would be good for once to have the actual main female character learn after the first time. Not this back and forth shit where she decides to date other guys, dude dumps her, girl comes running back and he takes her back straight away. Are we all really surprised when you decided to marry them that you would decide she would cheat after a few years, no because this is your MO.

timrivtimrivabout 2 years ago

It was sly Stallone not John Wayne. I think it was in a Rocky movie.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

The main character was dumb for going back to her a 2nd time, never mind the 3rd, 4th, or 5th time. How many times you gotta learn the same lesson?

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 years ago

If this is the end...that's a shit ending...friends? Really?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories