Saying Hello to Bi

Story Info
A knock on the door leads to an intense afternoon experience.
3k words
4.59
55.9k
28

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a live and let live kind of person. Always have been. I have always believed that what consenting adults do behind closed doors is their business and theirs alone. I would classify myself as heterosexual, but I have always had somewhat of a bi-curious nature. At 20, I experienced it for the first time, but it was limited to minor exploration of one another. No sex involved, but rather some light fondling. It never went any further, as neither of us seemed interested in pursuing it further.

At 21, I tried again, with a different person this time, and there was more of a connection and reaction from both of us. Initially, we were on the couch, and we both began to explore one another through our clothing. Both of us hardened fairly quickly, and I was the first to unclasp his jeans and unzip his pants, thrusting my hand onto his underwear, and then slipping inside it. He tentatively did the same, and with both of us threatening to hyperventilate, I started stroking his erection quickly.

He groaned, letting go of me and slumping back onto the couch, and his erection quickly began to spurt wildly, with him writhing and groaning in place. I was thrilled with the reaction, but he wasn't. Perhaps he was a little scared, or felt remorse, or wasn't ready to accept what had happened. It was over as quickly as it started, with him going the washroom and cleaning himself up, hastily redressing, and saying in a somewhat sullen voice, "I can't...", then walking out the door.

I felt a bit guilty for awhile afterward. Was it me? Did I do something wrong? Too many questions would remain unanswered, and I finally accepted that what had happened couldn't be changed. I wished it had been different, as I felt there was indeed a connection between us and always wondered where and how things would have progressed from that point.

3 years later, at 25, I had moved to a different apartment. There were no other forays into the bi-curious world for me up to that date. Perhaps the reaction last time made me somewhat apprehensive, but then again, I never really sought another encounter out. At that point, I was between girlfriends, and rather enjoying a single life with no relationships or commitments. If nothing else, it allowed me to concentrate on work, something that had been lacking the past while, and although my job wasn't my life, it did require proper attention.

There were 5 apartments on my floor, and I had met all of my neighbors. All were nice people, and among them was a 50ish male, perhaps 5'10' tall and 160 or so pounds. His demeanor was pleasant enough, and on occasion in the past, he had knocked on my door, asking if I would be interested in coming over for a few drinks. The way he presented the offer suggested there would be more to it than just drinks, but I politely declined. I wasn't much of a drinker, for one thing, and maybe I wasn't ready to find out what lay beyond the drinks.

On one particular morning, I awoke feeling in a quite randy mood. I had several vividly sexual dreams that had me in a heightened state of arousal from the get go. Fortunately, I wasn't scheduled to work that day, which was just as well, as my focus would have been severely lacking. As it was the middle of summer in a building with no air conditioning system, I threw on as little as possible, opting for a t-shirt and a thin pair of shorts. Breakfast and morning coffee turned to lunch and afternoon coffee, and I contented (and distracted) myself with watching tv and reading.

Mid-afternoon, there came a knock upon the door. I jumped, as I was engrossed in a book and was not expecting any disturbances. It could have been a myriad of different people at the door, from one of my other neighbors to the resident manager to the landlord, but I felt some butterflies in my stomach and was fervently hoping it was someone else. "Just a moment...", I called out, my mind racing on the all the possibilities once the door was opened.

I unlocked the door and opened it slowly, and it was indeed him. Jerry was his name, and he apologized if he had disturbed me. I said he had not. He made his usual offer, with perhaps a little less gusto than previously, perhaps expecting the same answer from me. I held the door open slightly, and let him enter. He stepped partially inside and into the apartment hallway, and I continued to hold the door open. We stood about a foot apart, and it was then that I made my decision.

"I'm not really much of a drinker", I said in a lower tone of voice, "but there is something I would like to address with you right now." He looked a bit puzzled, but nodded. "I thought perhaps...", I paused, taking a deep breath, and stepping ever so slightly closer to him, "that we could maybe forgo the drinks?", I finished with a questioning tone. Before he had a chance to answer, I took his right wrist in my left hand, and placed his hand on the front of my shorts, holding it there.

He obviously felt the bulge immediately and let out a short gasp, but did not try and remove his hand. Instead, I felt him squeeze lightly, then a bit more firmly. I released his hand, lowered my head and groaned softly. He removed his hand ever so briefly, only to gently pull back the elasticized waist of the shorts and slip his hand inside, now firmly grasping my erection. He lowered his arm, and instead of a top over grip, took me in his hand in a more traditional manner, thus lower the front of my shorts and exposing my now throbbing hardness.

"Right now?", he asked softly, starting to stroke me slowly. I let out a sharp breath and shook my head. I was neither a passive nor aggressive type, but it was arousing to give him some measure of control over me. He definitely jumped at my tone, starting to stroke faster and more firmly. "Are you sure...?", he asked in a teasing voice. In truth, I could not have taken much more of this. Again, I shook my head, this time more vigorously. "Please...", I said, a note of urgency in my voice. "Then let's go to my apartment...", he said in a matter of fact tone, moving to usher me out the door with my erection still in his grasp.

He finally relinquished his grip on me, so I could lock the door behind us, and he trailed me as we walked towards his apartment. "It's unlocked", he said, inviting me to open the door. I walked in, with him behind me, and he closed and locked the door behind him. I stopped in the middle of the hallway, with the living room on the right and the bedrooms off to the left. He gently put his hands on my shoulders, and steered me toward the bedroom.

Once inside the bedroom, I turned to look at him. He was eyeing me up and down, perhaps wondering where to start. Given how aroused I was, I thought I would save him the trouble. I immediately removed my t-shirt, and after pulling it over my head and dropping it to the floor, placed my hands over my upper chest and ran them up and down slowly several times. He stood there staring at me, breathing a little heavier, and I slowly moved my hands to my hips, taking hold of the sides of the shorts and slid them down, letting them fall to the floor.

My erection was prominent as I turned slowly, walking to the bed and laying down face up. I bent my legs at the knees, and let them fall open to the sides, exposing myself fully and giving him complete and unrestricted access to my naked frame. He moved over to the side of the bed, pausing only to open the drawer of the bedside table and remove a small bottle of liquid. He lay down beside me, fully clothed, and opened the bottle. The scent of what appeared to be banana filled my nostrils.

Very slowly, he took the upturned bottle and began a drop by drop coating over my erection. The liquid was slightly cold, and I squirmed a bit. He smiled. "It will warm up...", he said softly, now squeezing the bottle a little harder, letting the liquid escape in slight squirts. Once he completely covered my erection, he brought the bottle upward on my body, allowing a few drops to drip onto each of my nipples, both of which were hard and prominently aroused.

I extended my right arm straight outward, so it was now under him, and raised my left arm over my head, coming to rest on the pillow directly above me. He closed the bottle, placing it on the night table beside him. Laying in an exposed and slightly submissive position was quite arousing, and he appeared to understand what I was doing, for I felt his weight on my right arm, pinning it in place under him, while his left hand took hold of my other wrist and pinned it above my head.

I was breathing more heavily and rapidly right now, squirming slightly in anticipation of his first touch, but the touch came from his mouth. He brought his head down, encircling one nipple, and flicked rapidly at it with his tongue. As I groaned loudly, he sucked and licked furiously at it before moving to the other one and did the same thing. He went back and forth, hearing my cries and watching me squirm, and with my eyes closed as I writhed on the bed, I felt his hand finally grasp between my legs.

He took hold of my well lubricated erection firmly, squeezing it for several seconds, before rapidly starting to stroke it. It was all too much for me, and my hips bucked, and I pushed my buttocks down hard into the bed, opening my eyes to watch a large spurt of cum erupt a good 6 inches upward from my erection. I grunted and groaned loudly, with him pulling a second and third spurt from me. I was almost hyperventilating, watching his hand continue to pull and tug at me. Finally, the oozing of cum stopped. But he didn't.

I had no experience, or even knowledge, of post orgasm sensitivity at that point, so I was completely unprepared for the feelings I was about to endure. Some men have very little or no head sensitivity, some moderate, and some are highly sensitive. But that sensitivity manifests itself in different ways. It can vary from being somewhat to extremely ticklish on the head and ridge beneath the head, while others have this overwhelming feeling of raw sensitivity that, again, varies from somewhat to extreme. Mine, however, was completely unbearable.

As soon as his hand and fingers began to rub the head, I panicked. I didn't know what to make of the feeling, but I knew I wanted it to stop. I cried out loudly, and felt him press down more tightly on my arms, making it even more difficult to move. He continued, and my legs started thrashing about, my cries and movements now frenzied in nature. I pleaded loudly, begging for him to stop, but he continued, driving me to the point of tears. I got louder and louder, but before things got completely out of hand, he did stop, and I collapsed back onto the bed, my gasps for breath slowly subsiding.

As I lay there with my eyes closed, breathing deeply, I had a range of emotions running through me. I was exhilarated at what had just transpired, and the intensity of the orgasm I had experienced. I was a little embarrassed and sheepish about how I reacted, feeling like I had lost control of myself. I may have even felt a little humiliated at being subjected to it. But, the overwhelming feeling above all else was arousal.

I opened my eyes, and realized that he had completely undressed, and was lying naked next to me, a smaller but thick erection between his legs, a slight mushroom shape to the head. He ran his hands over my body, tracing the outline of my nipples with his finger. And I realized that, even after such an overwhelming experience, I had gotten almost fully hard once again. I resisted slightly when he brought his head and lips closer to mine, and when he pressed his lips against mine, I balked, but only briefly.

The next few minutes were filled with feverish and passionate kissing, with him rolling on top of me, and then reversing so I was on top of him. Our hands were all over one another, and I realized right then that I was open to anything he would suggest. It aroused me greatly thinking of going down on him, even more so to feel him inside me. We continued kissing, our tongues now dancing around one another, further arousing me and heightening my now insatiable appetite for more.

I broke our kiss, and looked him squarely in the eyes. "Condoms?", I whispered harshly. He extricated himself from our embrace, leaning over to the night table and opening the drawer, pulling several out, attached to one another. I took them and pulled one off, opening it quickly, then knelt between his legs and put it quickly on his still rigid erection. It was already lubricated, but I took the bottle from the table and applied more, then brought the bottle behind me and squirted some on my anal opening.

He looked somewhat astonished, perhaps not expecting my fervor in wanting this so quickly, considering I dismissed his offers of simple drinks in the past. I straddled him, facing him as I lowered myself onto his hips. I squirted my own erection with more lubricant, then reached behind me and took hold of his, lifting myself up slightly. I positioned it at my anal opening, took a deep breath, as I knew not what to expect, and lowered myself onto him. It was a feeling like none I had felt before.

I was loud and noisy as he slipped completely inside me. I started to thrust up and down slowly, continuing to groan and cry out, settling fully onto him and beginning to rock back and forth. I leaned back onto my hands, which pushed his erection deeper and tightened it inside me. As I felt my body stiffen, I began to lift and lower myself, continuing to groan. And for the first time, he began to as well. His hands started running all over my body as I worked his erection up and down. And his right hand finally grasped at my erection, beginning to pull and tug wildly at it.

I became very vocal, urging him onward. He got loud as well, saying how much he loved the feeling of being inside me. I rocked harder, and he pulled and groped even more fervently. He started moving a lot under me, finally gasping and groaning loudly and lifting his hips upward, along with me, and then thrusting and pushing his hips wildly against my buttocks. Somehow, despite the intensity, he was still tugging at me, albeit in a more haphazard manner.

But it didn't matter, for only moments after he came, I groaned loudly and watched my erection erupt again a few times, then ooze the rest of its contents onto his stomach. I was exhausted after experiencing two intense orgasms in about ten minutes, and I collapsed on top of him, his slowly softening erection still inside me. We lay there for several minutes until he finally adjusted his hips and slid himself out of me. I had the chance to extend myself fully, now laying completely on top of him.

After some rest, we both got up and cleaned ourselves off, and ended up in the shower with one another. It was fortunate that the hot water was supplied through the building itself and not individual apartments, for we were in there for a good half an hour. There was a great deal of kissing, fondling, and washing. And despite being my first true experience with another man, I wasn't hesitant whatsoever when I saw he had become aroused and was sporting another rigid erection between his legs.

I positioned myself against the side wall of the shower, and went down on my knees, pulling him toward me. He groaned as I began to lick and suck at him, working faster as he got louder and closer. Finally, his hands grasped my head tightly and he cried out, holding my head in place as I felt spurts of cum begin to explode in my mouth. I was fixated on his sounds, swallowing and continuing to lick and suck at him. I kept going until he groaned a final time, and I felt him begin to soften.

So I pulled my mouth back slightly, now encompassing only his head, and began to swirl my tongue and run my lips over it. He cried out, his hands that were only moments before holding my head were now trying to push it away. But I'd playfully found a weakness equal to my own, and I did not want to be denied. I took hold of his wrists, wrapping my arms around his hips and thereby holding his arms behind him and essentially locking him in place.

I began to suck and lick faster at his sensitive head, and he responded with shrieks of laughter, falling apart quickly into near hysteria, with him the one now begging and pleading for me to stop. I kept going just a little bit longer, to ensure my feelings of reciprocation were adequate. When I finally stopped, he was breathing in great hungry gasps. There was more intense kissing before the shower was finally turned off, and as we dried off one another, the subject was brought up as to where this was going, if anywhere.

To be continued...