Saying Hello to Bi Pt. 02 - Bi-tied

Story Info
One day ends, and another begins with greater intensity.
2.9k words
4.72
10.3k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The question was left out there. Where does this go from here? We sat and talked for awhile afterward, and we both agreed we would like to explore more of this in many different ways. He threw out ideas left and right, including bondage, role playing, fetish play, and it seemed with each one, I became more and more aroused at the thought of it. But he made sure I understood this would not be one sided, as the intense tickling I gave him made him crave more. With that thought, we parted ways, and I returned to my apartment and contemplated what had transpired. It brought the hardness back between my legs very quickly, and I looked forward to what tomorrow would bring.

It was late afternoon the next day when there was a knock on my door. I had been eagerly anticipating his arrival, my thoughts working me into an increasing frenzy at what the possibilities were for tonight. I opened the door quickly, ushering him in and immediately lunging at him. Intense kissing and groping followed, before we had our temporary fill, for the moment at least. There was no time for pleasantries, as I was aroused as hell and needed relief in any way, shape or form. Evidently, he was as well.

After locking my door, we proceeded to his apartment, where he locked the door behind us. Clothes came off, and we were quickly in the bedroom, rolling around the bed, both of us groping one another. We ended up laying side by side, pulling and tugging at each others' erections, groans and loud grunts filling the room. But I wanted so much more, as did he. "I want to make you cum over and over", he said with a harsh, whispered tone. I groaned my approval. "Tell me what you want to do, and I'll do it...", I replied, eager to feel his hands all over me.

He brought me out to the living room, where just in front of the balcony sliding door was a Barcelona chair, which appeared to be set up there just for this occasion. Wordlessly, he motioned for me to sit down, which I did. He took my arms, and brought them around the back of the chair, securely tying my wrists together and attaching them to the back metal slats of the chair. He had me spread my legs apart, and tied each ankle in turn to the metal sides at the crossed legs of the chair.

I was breathing heavily, and sporting an absolutely rigid erection. I was effectively helpless and tied in place, and the thought of what he had in store for me was overwhelmingly arousing, so much so that I almost came at the thought of it. He took out a towel, getting me to lift up slightly while he slid it underneath me. He the moved to the back of the chair, and with some lifting, coaxing and maneuvering, managed to turn it around so it was now facing the sliding patio door.

He turned the side table lights off, and the room got fairly dark. The sun had set, and with the curtains closed, there wasn't much residual light in the living room. He walked over to the side of the curtains, and began to pull on the cord. The curtains obligingly opened, and the lights from the street and other sources shone into the room. I struggled and squirmed, feeling very open and exposed, but that did not lessen my arousal. If anything, it intensified it.

"I wouldn't worry", he said in a calm, almost mocking tone, "no one can see inside the room from outside. All that outside light gets reflected on the exterior glass." He knelt down beside the chair, taking my erection in hand and began to stroke it. I groaned, knowing that I probably couldn't take too much of this before going over the edge. "But, imagine", he continued, "if I turned the side table lamps on. Think of all the people in those apartments facing us that could see what's happening in here...", he finished stroking faster. His apartment faced the back of the building, and there were other apartment buildings on the next block that had apartments across from and facing his.

The thought of being in full view of people in this position was both disconcerting and arousing. I tend to be a very private person. Public sex was not something I would have sought out for the "thrill of it". But the myriad of thoughts running through my head of what he could and would do were overwhelming, and a small part of me was hoping he would turn on the lights so anyone who casually glanced out their window or balcony door could see me subjected to his every whim.

He was not about to do this quickly, however. He began to lightly tease my nipples, softly tracing his fingers over my naked and squirming form, delighting in watching me jump and jolt when he hit any overly sensitive spots. He knelt down beside me, and pointed to the all the lit apartments across the way. "You see all those places over there. They are all in for a show...", he said flatly, getting up and moving to the side table and turning on the light.

I jumped and cried aloud, trying to frantically do something to get out of the public view, but he had secured me in place, and all the thrashing in the world would not have helped. The first order of business for him was the most obvious. "Now, let's let everyone watch you cum...", he said gleefully, kneeling once again, grasping my erection, and stroking firmly and quickly. Loud groans filled the room, and it took a scant 30 seconds before I was at the brink. He had no interest in prolonging the inevitable and continued stroking.

I gasped, then cried aloud, and I thrashed about in the chair, spurts of cum escaping in a wild, frenzied manner. He continued, now turning his attention to a known sensitive spot, the swollen head, and his fingers and hand began to concentrate their stimulation on it. I lost it completely, begging and pleading for him to stop. He continued, and I was rapidly feeling like I would start to scream. "Stop it...stop it...please...", I cried, "I'll scream...I can't...I can't take it....".

"Go right ahead", he said, teasingly, bringing up his left hand and tightly covering my mouth while continuing to stimulate my now painfully sensitive head. And I did scream, two, then three times, but he didn't relent. I was now in full panic mode. Nothing I did or said stopped him, and I fell apart completely, starting to sob and weep uncontrollably. Even during that suffering, I was still uttering muffled pleadings for him to stop.

Finally, he stopped, and I slumped back into the chair, my head hanging down, still weeping from the unbelievable intensity that I had just experienced. He stood up beside me and with his left hand, took hold of my head and raised it up, turning it toward him. His erection was right on front of me, with a small bit of precum oozing out. His right hand grasped his erection, bending it downward slightly, and he moved it toward my mouth. "Open", he said in a commanding tone.

I slowly did, and he immediately thrust it forward, pushing it almost all the way inside my mouth. "Now", he continued, "the neighborhood gets to see how well you can suck", he finished, beginning to thrust his hips back and forth. I struggled somewhat with the sensation of him pushing deeply into my mouth, but sucked hard, my tongue swirling over the head. But he pulled out, still holding my head in place, rubbing his erection over my cheeks, lips, forehead and chin. I kept my mouth open, waiting for him to thrust it back in, and he did briefly, allowing me to suck and lick even harder and faster.

He was moaning loudly, and pulled out again, only to stroke his erection and slap it against my cheeks and chin. He grunted, squeezing it firmly and holding it tightly against my cheek. He held my head in place, rubbing the head of his erection quickly over me and the first spurt erupted over my mouth and chin. I groaned, feeling a second one on my cheek. He continued rubbing, this time over my lips, causing a third spurt, before thrusting it back into my mouth and letting me finish him by sucking any remaining cum out of him. I kept sucking, but he pulled away again.

"No, no, no...", he said teasingly, "they'll be plenty of time for more. But right now, I need to do something else...", he finished, leaving it as an open ended statement, letting my mind run through all the possibilities. I had never been in a situation like this where I was completely dominated by someone else. I was not certain if I would be like this with all other partners, but suffice to say, with him it was not only acceptable but desirable. He slowly knelt down, and with his fingers, began to lightly probe my naked form.

I jumped, then cried out, then shrieked, feeling his fingers begin to wriggle at the sensitive spots he previously had found. From my upper ribs, to sides, to stomach to pubic region, he found all manner of places that had me in red faced hysteria, my body thrashing about violently, trying in vain to escape his touch. And when his hands traced their way slowly down my thighs, to my calves and continued lower, I lost it completely. "Don't you dare", I shrieked, "don't you fucking dare...please...not that...", I cried, now moving even more violently about. Of course, he had tied me securely, so there was nowhere to go, and when his fingers reached the bottom of my feet, my body jolted and lifted upward forcefully.

I fell apart quickly, completely and utterly hysterical. My begging for relief only served to spur him onward. He continued on and off, giving me brief respites before resuming at a faster pace. After several minutes, he started concentrating on one foot while his other hand moved between my legs. He started stroking while tickling me, and alternated his hands between my feet and my hardening erection. It took a few minutes, but I eventually became rigid again. "I think you are enjoying this", he said jokingly, "and I'm sure anyone watching is enjoying it as well."

I had forgotten about being visible to everyone in the other buildings, and that added to the pleasurable agony I was enduring. In fact, it pushed me over the proverbial edge. Still laughing hysterically, it became intermixed with loud groans and grunts, and finally I could not feel the tickling anymore, only the intense feeling of cum erupting from the head of my erection. He stroked more firmly, groping every drop he could out of me, but rather than subject me to more post orgasm head stimulation, he returned to what he had been doing.

I had no idea how much more sensitive a body could be after orgasm. He began his regimen of full body tickling again, and it was even more overwhelming and debilitating than before. "Now, are you going to be cooperative?", he asked, continuing to wriggle his fingers all over my body. "Yes...", I shrieked, "yes...anything...anything...". I expected him to stop, but he didn't, continuing his tickling and relishing in my hysteria. So I repeated myself, this time in a more urgent manner. "Please...I'll do anything...anything you want...", I cried, now panicking a little bit at my continued descent into hysteria.

"If you're lying to me", he warned, "I will show you what hard core tickling is all about...", he said, now ramping up the tickling pace, driving me almost to the point of insanity. Shaking my head violently, I resumed my desperate pleading. "I'll do it...right now...anything...anything...", I shrieked, now seeking relief in any way I could, and quite willing to promise anything he wanted. My pleas fell on deaf ears, for the moment anyway, and I was once again at the point of completely breaking down.

Finally, exhausted and spent, I felt the relief of him stopping, and my body slumped back into the chair, breathing in great, hungry gasps as I felt him loosen the bonds around my ankles. My feet finally were able to touch the floor, my muscles somewhat stiff from being in an elevated and bound position, and I exhaled a sharp sigh. His hands worked to release the bonds of my wrists from the back of the chair, but he kept them tied securely together. He assisted me in standing up, and I stood there for a few moments, naked and exposed in front of the door, my eyes closed, relishing in the lack of any sensations on my body.

He moved the chair out of the way, and left the room briefly, returning and placing his hands on my shoulders. "Now, then ", he said quietly, "lower yourself to your knees". I did so, still facing the door, eyes closed, awaiting his next directive with a sense of both anticipation and reluctance. "Bend over fully", he continued, "and put your head on the carpet." I did so, now realizing where this was going, and also eagerly awaiting it. "Spread your legs a little wider apart", he said, and I did so, which lowered me slightly. "Good", he said, "now, don't move...".

I waited in that position, hearing some sounds behind me, and feeling a squirt of liquid on my anal opening. Then something pressed against it, pushed forward, and finally slipped slowly inside me. I grunted loudly, feeling slow thrusts begin in and out. "Oh, yeah", he groaned, "yeah, you like that, don't you?" I groaned, feeling him press deeper inside me. "Yes...", I gasped. "So...you want more, don't you?", he continued. "Yes...please...more...", I cried. "Then tell me what you want...", he said gruffly, "tell me, or maybe I'll stop and continue with the tickling..".

The threat hit home, and I wanted nothing to deter from the heightened state of arousal I was in. "Oh, no...not that...", I cried loudly. And he waited for me to actually say it before continuing. "Please...please...fuck me...fuck me...", I begged, feeling him push hard inside me. "But just one last thing...", he said, placing his hands on my back, "raise yourself up off the floor". I pulled my head off the carpet, and he moved his hands to my shoulders, wrapping his fingers around the top of them and holding me in that position.

"Now", he said firmly, "now everyone can see your face as I fuck your tight ass", he finished, then began to thrust deeply and roughly into me. The groans and cries were loud and long in the living room, and anyone who happened to be witnessing it from across the way would have seen my mouth agape, my head shaking side to side, and the utter ecstasy on my face. He pushed and held himself deeply in me, and I felt something exhilarating rise up inside.

I had no idea about prostate orgasms or male g-spots, but I felt myself hardening quickly, and the more deeply he pressed into me, the harder I got. This made me cry out even louder, and after a few more times, I couldn't hold it in any longer. Guttural grunts escaped me, which took him slightly by surprise, but when he realized what was happening, he pushed even deeper into me. My body was wracked with spasms, and my cries continued, cum once again erupting from my erection.

He ramped up his thrusts, and I quickly felt his erection pulsate inside me. I squeezed myself tighter around him, and he came hard, his thighs slapping loudly against my buttocks. Completely drained, I started to slump forward, laying down fully on the carpet. He followed me, now laying on top of me with his slowly softening erection still inside me. We lay there for many minutes, both of us recovering from the pleasurable exhaustion.

Eventually, we both got up, and engaged in a long, reinvigorating shower. There was little talking done, as in the shower it was more about washing and cleaning, which graduated to fondling and eventually, pleasuring. I slumped to my knees, slowly wrapping my lips around him, pleasuring and worshiping his erection, something that had brought out things in me that I never knew existed. Kissing it all over, watching it pulsate occasionally, I spent ten minutes on my knees going slowly enough that he never even got close to an orgasm.

"You are all mine", he said in a very loving and respectful tone, "all mine to pleasure and take pleasure from...aren't you?' It was very emotional, almost an admittance of a bond that came into existence during the last couple of hours. And even more so for me, having had my body subjected to such incredible highs that I never knew existed. "Yes, baby...", I said, my voice breaking slightly, "whenever, wherever and however you want...". I took his erection in my mouth again, fervently wishing I could stay in this position forever...

To be continued