The Paladin's Pet Pt. 01

Story Info
Laura says "thanks" to those that saved her very intimately.
7k words
4.47
5.6k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know down in the comments.

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________

Laura straightened her dress nervously once again before knocking on the door.

She had put on her best dress, a lovely white one with a little black underbust that helped her raise her petite bust and make it look a bit fuller.

The young woman tried tightening the underbust a bit more, but to no avail, so she gave up and checked her shoes.

They were some flat and cute black shoes, she got them to go to the temple with her mother, but it felt appropriate to wear them now to meet her saviours. They also looked perfect with her ankle high white socks.

As she checked her clothing again and again, she noticed that there was a mirror in the hallway of the inn, so she stood in front of it and once again tried to wrangle her curls into something that wasn't her usual crazy red mane.

But her hair wouldn't be defeated today, as per usual, and the most she managed to do is keep the frizz to a minimum.

She exhaled towards the mirror annoyed, she looked so plain, she thought. Just another red haired country girl with a freckled face, tiny frame and unruly hair.

Laura wasn't even sure why she was dressing up as if this was some kind of date, her saviours were married after all, and she was just coming to say thank you again for their help.

But then again, not everyday you find yourself chased by angry monsters to a ridge, fall down and get rescued in the nick of time by a couple of beautiful adventurers.

Maybe she just couldn't help it. They were so gorgeous and imposing, that she wanted them to think, hey that girl we saved was not just some country bumpkin, but actually kind of cute.

She sighed and picked up the basket with the bottles of wine and cheese that she got them, and faced the door of the room they were using at the inn.

The innkeeper was a family friend and had given them the room for free for a few nights. He was currently out for some errands, so it was the perfect time to do this without embarrassing herself in front of more people.

Finally ready, or at least as ready as she'd ever be, Laura knocked the door gently and waited for an answer.

"Who is it?" said a firm but sweet female voice from inside.

Laura felt the words choking on her throat.

"Um... hi! Em... it's Laura, the... the girl from the other day? On the ridge!" she took a small breath and wiggled nervously. "I just wanted to say thank you again! Brought you some treats too!."

Oh, by the gods she sounded like a stupid teenager. Pull yourself together, she thought, you're not a small child anymore, but a grown woman.

"Oh! You shouldn't have, sweetie! Please come in!" the voice said from the other side.

Laura smiled, bolstered by the encouragement, and carefully opened the door, stepping as she did so.

And as she stood there inside the room, she suddenly became petrified and blushed red as a ripe tomato.

Leona and Miguel, the adventurer couple that had saved her, were almost naked. Their gorgeous bodies smooth and shiny, probably from a recent bath.

"Awwww, look how red she is, so cute," said Leona, tussling Laura's hair. "It's OK sweetie, we just had a wash, come in and get comfy."

Laura felt as if she had just stepped into a lion's den, but she couldn't hide her excitement at seeing them both again... and to see them like this. Good thing her dress covered her thighs, because it would have been obvious how much she was squeezing them to keep her suddenly burning nethers from setting the room on fire.

She closed the door without a word and nervously walked towards a wicker chair in the room, trying her best to hide how flustered she was.

As much as she was trying not to ogle, she just couldn't help herself.

Leona was even more gorgeous than she remembered. The tall woman had a strong amazonian body, her muscles, while not bulging, were more than evident and brimmed with energy. She had a curvaceous shape, with a ripped belly that you could probably use as a cutting board, head crushing thighs on long sinuous legs and a generous bust.

Her hair was a blonde mane, almost as unruly as Laura's, that was so vivid it made her think of gold and sunrises. Emerald green eyes looked at her with care but also a glint of hunger, or was Laura projecting her desires?

Leona was only wearing some cotton shorts, and was obviously very comfortable in her nudity. Laura noticed she had a tattoo or brand on the inside of her right thigh that looked vaguely like a lion's paw. She wondered what it meant.

Realizing that the paladin had noticed her ogling, Laura averted her gaze, but as if cornered it landed on Miguel.

That was not actually his name, she had been told, but it's the one he used in human lands for convenience. He was a tall dark elf, with beautiful ebony skin and a long smooth mane of white hair that made her think of the softest silk.

His eyes were a deep shade of purple, and he looked at her with a warm and caring smile.

Laura almost lost her mind seeing his body. It was smooth like marble, making his prominent muscles stand out even more. She thought someone could probably crack their head against his firm chest and pecs. As Leona, he was only wearing some comfortable shorts, and Laura bit her lip as she noticed his noticeable crotch bulge.

Damn her dirty thoughts, this was not why she was here! Or was it?

Just as she was about to sit on the chair, Leona got her attention by gently pulling her dress.

"Don't sit there alone, silly, come here with us!" Leona sat on the bed and tapped a small space between her and Miguel.

Laura's heart almost shot out of her chest.

Were they coming onto her?

Because they wouldn't have to work hard for it.

So flustered she could barely think, she sat between them on the bed, her little basket sitting on her lap as she clenched her legs so hard they were aching all over.

Her eyes were unfocused and darting all over the floor, trying her best to avoid eye contact.

She shivered as Leona started playing with her hair.

"Are you uncomfortable, honey? If we are bothering you, you can tell me to stop anytime," Leona said to comfort her, but probably knowing well that Laura was loving this, despite her panicked exterior.

"No... no... I'm good, yes, good," Laura babbled while playing with her basket. She was more than good, in fact. Brimming with desire would have been more appropriate, but externally she probably looked more like she was about to explode into a puddle.

Leona and Miguel gave her a wide smile and Leona grabbed her basket gently, putting it on her lap and checking the contents.

Laura felt very exposed now that there was nothing hiding her burning crotch.

"Oh, sweetie, you shouldn't have! This wine looks fantastic! And we do love us some cheese," Leona said, putting the basket aside and giving her a kiss on the cheek."

Poor Laura's brain was currently short-circuiting, stuck between crazy arousal and epic shyness.

Leona looked at Miguel with a cheeky face.

"Told you this one is a cutie bottom," she said while holding Laura by the waist.

"Good thing I didn't bet anything," said Miguel, giggling and giving his wife a passionate kiss over Laura, all while gently putting his big hand on the short red-head's thigh.

A bottom?, Laura thought. She had heard that before. The way Leona said it sounded cheeky, but not mocking her.

"Shall we give her a treat for being so kind to us? She didn't owe us anything for saving her," said Leona, gently sliding away Laura's dress from her shoulders and touching her bare skin.

Laura found this electrifying, she was quickly losing her mind. In the past, she had some flings with cute townsfolk and passers-by, but never something like this.

"I think I know what kind of treat you had in mind," said Miguel standing up, his crotch right about face level with the cute Laura, who could not avoid staring straight at his crotch.

As if reading her mind, Leona pulled Miguel's shorts down, and his erect penis jumped out as it was freed from its tight container, almost hitting Laura in the face.

The young woman sat there, staring at it, as if a nun had just been visited by her god.

It was as ebony as the rest of Miguel's body, totally hairless, as it's common for elves, and thick like the meatiest sausage she had ever seen.

Ropey pulsating veins crossed it, all while the impressive phallus pulsated mere millimetres from her face.

"You like what you see, honey?" Leona whispered into Laura's ear. "You're practically drooling."

Laura checked her lips with one hand while her gaze stayed firmly locked on Miguel's penis, and the paladin was right, a bit of drool was forming on the edge of her mouth.

As she did this, Leona gently pushed Laura's head forwards, pressing her nose and lips against Miguel's burning testicles, his dick resting on her nose and his glans throbbing on her head.

The smell was overpowering. It was awakening in Laura an almost animalistic desire, but at the same time, she knew she was at their mercy, like a small kitten trapped between two powerful lions.

Her tongue came out of her mouth almost via its own volition, and she licked Miguel's balls with pathetic neediness.

"This is my husband's cock," Leona said, in a firm and possessive tone. "And you will worship it like it deserves, understand, kitten?."

Laura nodded, almost going cross-eyed as she noticed her panties were soaking wet due to arousal.

"Good girl," said Leona, kissing Laura's cheek. "Say thank you for the honour, Daddy, to Miguel."

Daddy?!

Her little head did an epic somersault as her brain cracked like an egg.

This was better than her very fantasies, how could she be so lucky?

She started kissing Miguel's shaft and giving it loving and timid licks.

"Thank you for letting this small kitten enjoy your magnificent dick, Daddy," she said, her nethers boiling from excitement.

Miguel smiled and aimed the tip of his cock to her lips.

"What a wonderful and submissive little girl," said Miguel with a sweet and paternal tone. "Enjoy yourself, gorgeous, but remember, no spitting!"

Laura nodded effusively as she started licking and kissing the tip, parting his foreskin by pushing it away with her lips.

"Exactly as Daddy said, kitten, no quitters in this room, you will swallow everything he gives you, not a drop will be wasted," said Leona.

Not that she needed to insist, Laura was not planning on leaving one iota of Miguel's cum on his dick, her arousal was such that they might need to tear her off his juicy cock with a crowbar.

Without further delay, she started suckling the tip with passionate delight, her tongue tasting its edges and slit. It was a strong, sour taste of testosterone, and it made her hungry for more.

She tried to push the shaft deeper into her mouth as her playful tongue licked it, and as she did so, she felt Leona's firm hands on her neck and head.

The passionate paladin held her head and pushed her forward, helping her deepthroat Miguel, who was happily groaning while petting Laura's hair.

The young woman was choking on dick, but despite the lack of air, her mind was just a whirlwind of arousal, her body shivering as Leona caressed her husband's cock tip through Laura's throat bulge.

She finally pulled back to take a breath, and her coughs came out mixed with slutty and whorish moans of pleasure.

Laura licked her lips, and looked at both of them with a smile, just as Leona made her dress drop further, exposing her small breasts and rock-hard nipples.

"More... please...," Laura said with such neediness, someone could be forgiven for thinking she was begging for food or water.

Leona pinched her nipples and gave her a passionate kiss, the paladin's powerful tongue not so much wrestling with hers in her mouth but pinning it, so it could take what she wanted, much to Laura's delight.

"Such a polite little girl," said Miguel, rubbing his dick again on Laura's lips. "Go ahead, lovely, you deserve it."

With a beaming smile, Laura once again started working on Miguel's dick, allowing herself to be more proactive, using her hands to caress high thighs, gently squeeze his balls and stopping several times to just kiss it all over while looking at the handsome dark elf in the eyes.

Leona was anything but passive, her hands were exploring Laura's silky skin, making the young woman shiver in delight, while the paladin's lips left no spot on her shoulders or neck unkissed.

Just as Laura was enjoying sucking Miguel's tip, Leona grabbed her by the hair again and pushed her forward, forcing her to deep-throat her husband again.

Laura shivered and twitched, choking on cock and yet so aroused her mind was a blank of ravenous passion.

Leona squeezed the young woman's neck, stroking her husband's dick through their shared partner, making the short red-head's eyes roll back as if losing consciousness.

"Tap me twice in the thigh if you need to breathe," said Leona to Laura in a voice that felt like magma was being poured down her ear.

The young woman did exactly that, almost about to pass out, despite how much she was enjoying being used like this.

Miguel pulled back, and Laura loudly coughed as she gasped for air in between whorish moans.

She held her hand up, asking for a moment, while she coughed and got her breath back, all while Miguel stroked her hair and Leona covered her in kisses, gently rubbing her back.

As soon as her breath came back, she looked into Leona's eyes while biting her lip, still blushing, but with a confident lewd look.

Leona giggled and kissed her, her strong hands stroking Laura's cheeks with sweet delight.

"Next round all the way to the finish line, OK?" Leona said to the young woman in a soft but commanding tone.

Laura took a deep breath and assented to her.

She turned around slowly towards Miguel and, looking straight into his eyes, she opened her mouth as much as she could, her tongue lolling out invitingly.

Miguel smiled back at her and tousled her hair as he slid his burning cock along her tongue, into her mouth and down her throat, firmly grabbing her messy locks as handlebars to throat fuck her with abandon.

Laura was no longer thinking, utterly absorbed into the moment. Her body was theirs to enjoy, so she readied to be a dirty masturbation aid for her lover.

Miguel wasted no time and started thrusting down her throat, fucking it as if it was a wet pussy for him to enjoy.

Short and dirty, choking grunts came out from the small woman's throat, just as it bulged from her lover's deep thrusts.

Laura's eyes had rolled back, her mind going slowly dark from the lack of air and overwhelming arousal.

She could feel Leona's hand firmly on her neck, feeling her husband's cock through it again and even stroking it further, making sure he shot his load without delay.

Her other hand meandered down and under Laura's dress, feeling her soaked thighs and drenched knickers.

Just as Laura felt as if she was about to fade away, Miguel pressed his hips against her face and his balls throbbed and burned on her chin. She felt his cock twitch inside her throat, a warm wave descended towards her tummy, Miguel's load flooding her insides.

He pulled out slowly, and Leona kept stroking Laura's neck, pushing gently down to make sure she didn't have to spit out a single drop.

Laura took a deep, long, troubled breath that finished with a lewd and whorish moan that resonated across the room.

As her sight returned to her, she instinctively moved her lips towards Miguel's cock again, and suckled the tip like a needy child, making sure nothing was left of her treat.

Both Leona a Miguel were petting and cuddling her, and Laura blushed with a smile while still suckling.

"Very good girl, indeed," said Miguel with a proud smile.

"And it was obviously her first time being throat fucked!" said Leona, hugging the small woman, "so very proud of you, lovely."

Laura stopped suckling and adorably covered her blushing face with her hands.

"Thank you," she timidly said, while still burning from arousal.

With a happy sigh, Miguel sat on the bed next to the two ladies and joined Leona in hugging Laura.

Leona did not waste time and after gently moving Laura's hands out of the way, she planted a passionate kiss on her mouth. An onlooker would have been forgiven for thinking Leona might eat her, such was her passion.

As soon as Leona pulled her lips away from Laura, Miguel moved in with an equally fiery kiss, his surprisingly soft hands delicately parting Laura's legs, so Leona could reach down to their lover's soaked pussy.

"My, my," said Leona as Laura let out a small happy yip as the blond warrior reached her lower lips, "someone shaved for today."

Laura choked a little and looked away as much as she could without turning into an owl.

"I... well... I wasn't expecting anything, but I wanted to look my prettiest," she said, with her face seemingly stuck between shyness and arousal.

Leona gave her a smile that made Laura picture herself in the maw of a mighty predator ready to dig its teeth on her flesh.

And yet, this made her even more excited for what was coming.

The gorgeous paladin roughly pulled her dress upwards, removing it and tossing it aside.

Laura instinctively covered her tiny breasts with her hands, but she gasped as she felt Leona clench her neck with a steel grip, dragging her up the bed and laying her down face up on it.

Without giving the small redhead a single moment to process what was going on, Leona lowered her head and kissed Laura with ravenous passion. She licked, bit and enjoyed her lips and tongue until Laura was gasping for air.

The young woman raised her hands and caressed the lioness taking her. Her flesh was smooth and firm, her muscles fibrous like a mesh under her skin. She was so warm to the touch, Laura felt it may burn her fingertips, but there was no damage or sizzling, so it must have been just her lascivious imagination.

Leona let go of Laura's neck and rapidly removed her shorts and tossed them aside too. Her glistening pussy was firmly pocketed between her strong thighs, and while she seemed to have shaved most of it, a cute almost heart-shaped tuff of blond hair embellished her mound.

Hungry for her partner, she roughly removed the petite woman's knickers and shoes, tossing them aside without looking. With a ravenous look, Leona grabbed Laura's left leg and lifted it, putting the redhead's foot over her shoulder.

She then kneeled between Laura's legs, pressing her burning pussy against her partners.

Laura loudly moaned as one of Leona's lower lips slid between hers, sloppily gliding over her clit.

Leona responded in kind, her own neathers teased and caressed by her partner's.

The paladin started thrusting, rubbing and slamming her hungry pussy against Laura's, all while kissing the redhead's leg and knee that hung over her shoulder.

Her hand once more found Laura's neck and gripped it firmly, letting the petite woman know without a doubt who was in charge tonight.

But there was no malice or hostility in her grip, just raw passion, and Laura happily let herself be taken by the gorgeous lioness.

Leona's rhythm increased just as their moans and gasps did, the room filled with the deliciously lascivious sounds of the two women.

In the haze of passion, Laura noticed that Miguel was laying right next to them, gently stroking himself, his eyes clearly showing how much he was enjoying the show.

Licking her lips and curling her toes, Laura grabbed Leona's arm with both hands, slowly sliding her fingertips towards the paladin's hand, still gripping her neck possessively.