Sayuri's Mic Check

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM! What k-kind of a man says such things! MMMM! Do you dare say things like that to Itoh-Chan and the like when you... AHHHH! Have meetings with them??" She questioned. She perhaps figured out why so many hot Joshis have flocked to this mature man over the past few months. But her brain was more focused on the supreme pleasure that he and that dark prick gave her. Stiff pumps and the slap of bodies as they connected rang out like a machine on a high drive setting. "MMMMM! It's so good! AHHHHH! The stories... MMMMM! You hear about men like you are... OOOOOOH! MMMMM! Are very true! AHHHHH!" She added, and that statement only added more fuel to his theory about her so-called innocence not being quite what it seemed. As if any more proof was needed apart from her being filled balls deep by the kind of dick that could leave many women stretched out for a good week if not long just from this level of action alone.

"Oh, I bet there could be... Mmmmm... Some stories about me..." Malcolm said with a sly tone. But made sure to slide his dick out of that wet pussy to serve as a proper distraction now that she had an empty feeling between her legs.

"You're still so hard? After all this time?" Another one of her wide-eyed, usually intimidating stares but this time she just admired (and lusted after) that fat cock coated in her fluids.

"Sounds like you've been disappointed by guys in the past?" He easily read what her words meant for her sexual history. "How about I show you how a woman like you should be treated? Stand up for me..." He invited.

"I d-don't think it's fair to comment..." Namba claimed but accepted his hand to move to the standing position. Just so he could now take a seat on that chair with that fat cock still rock-hard to point at the roof of this dressing room. "None of them were even half as big as you are... Maybe even a quarter!" She admitted again before she stepped forward. Having a fairly good idea about what was next, she climbed onto his lap. Still with her stylish ring announcer dress on but the sight of the latest penetration was now covered by the skirt that covered their lower halves. A blind drop aided by his hand that kept his dick steady to slide back into her wet and tight pussy.

"MMMMM... Oh, trust me, Namba-Chan... MMMM! It's very fair to state how better I am than all the rest..." He allowed himself to brag but then again, he was backing up his words with red-hot action. No time was wasted with the thrusts deep into her slot to make them both groan in delight and now the shifts her body did were straight up and down. Leaving her long dark hair swaying behind her to get a little messy and out of place. The slap of their bodies when they met was only slightly muffled by the covering of her dress but they didn't need to see it to know how damn good it felt. Her twat was stretched wide and filled up deeper than she's ever experienced before in her life while he got another dose of fine, right Asian pussy wrapped around his fat black cock. The sweat on him only now started to form from the stiff pace used to thrill the beauty who has done stints as a rounds ring girl for the RIZIN promotion.

"AHHHHHH! OOOOOOOOOH FUCK! MMMMM! AHHHHH!!" Loud moans now accompanied by strong cursing further showed how this is the best round of sex she's ever had. A position that should be with the woman on top in full control but here she was the one being bounced sharply along that long, thick dick rather than actively doing the ride herself. No complaints from either of them as her wet pussy left that cock soaked from tip to base. "MMMM! D-Did you get bigger somehow?? AHHHHH FUCK! It feels... MMMMM!! Like you're hitting deeper into me!! AHHHH!!" She gasped while she held herself steady on his shaft with both hands on his shoulders. A look that was more suited for a long-term lover than a woman who had only met this older, foreign man over a half-hour before. A sexy shine of sweat across her face and the exposed skin of her arms to go with the ruined state of her lipstick. The crimson still coated that dick that got buried in and out of her twat bareback with sharp, quick thrusts.

It wouldn't be the first time he'd heard that after he'd treated a hot Japanese cutie to some good, hard sex in a different position. He still hadn't let her in on that wicked secret that she's far from the first talent associated with TJPW that he's lured into some filthy fun, but it's the first time he's gone after a staff member instead of an active wrestler. She still received the same deep treatment all the others have gotten. Swift and smooth pumps into her soaking snatch to keep his moans nice and loud to match her cries of delight. A display that proves even without the in-ring talents of the others he's banged in the past, she more than matches them in terms of being able to handle some good dick like she's better suited to be a porn star than a mere ring announcer. And it doesn't hurt that she's even more smoking hot than many wrestlers on the roster as well.

"AHHHHH! OH FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMMM... AHHHHHH! SO GOOD! MMMMM!!" Moans purred out while she tilted her head back. Lost in the lust and she didn't sound like she regretted coming with this man she barely knew for a lewd meeting. The fantasy of many a red-blooded fan of Joshi from her homeland or his played out for this backstage fuck even with a show still to begin later in the day. Her thoughts were firmly on the high pleasure than any preparation of notes or vocal practice. Not that any announcement of matches or winners could come anywhere close to as hot as her moans and cursing did right now as she bucked up and down on the piston-like motion delivered to her slot. "AHHHH! YES! MMMMM! YES! YES!! SO GOOD! AHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM..." Another purr while her hands stroked over his shoulders to reach just beside his neck before her head tilted back to lock onto his features and the smile he had on with another intense, wide-eyed expression full of desire.

"As I said, Namba-Chan... MMMM! You're more than welcome to... MMMMPPHHH..." His skilled manipulation to get some red-hot action from a beautiful woman was cut off but still got a nice result all the same when Sayuri used the hold on him to lean down and silence him with a lustful kiss. No resistance was offered so her tongue could slide into his and allow the two to do a form of tongue wrestling a world removed from the matches she calls. The nice addition of a bit more of her lipstick being rubbed off onto his. They made out like they've been lovers for years, instead of the mere single day that they have known one another. Just another sign of how easily she, like so many before her, has given into the desire for some filthy sex and the high state of pleasure that can only come from a massive slab of dark man-meat being stuffed into them.

"MMMMMPPPHHHH! MMMMM! MMMMMPPPHHH!!" Wicked moans, showing a far filthier side for the usually professional and fun-loving ring announcer than usually seen, muffled by the intense lip lock as that talented mouth of Namba's tried to shove her tongue deep down his newfound lover's throat. Swapping a great deal of spit and plenty of groans with a close contact that left her rounded chest pressed against his nicely toned, mature body. The both of them were still fully dressed and now their clothes slightly stuck to their frames from the sweat that formed from the eager action that's carried on for some time. But at this point, she cared as much about the state of her attire as she did her make-up or the fact her pussy might need over a week before she could feel anything half the thickness let alone the length of this hole-wrecking shaft.

"MMMMM... AHHHHH!!" Namba finally broke the kiss when she pulled back to gasp. "P-Please, Malcolm-San! AHHHH! I'm getting c-close..." She almost whimpered with need. She'd never had it this good, hard or for this long before in her life but she still needed more.

"AHHHH... Gladly..." Malcolm said with a grin but despite her demand, he still slowed down to stop. "But let's take this to the floor before we break this chair from being a little too strong..." He claimed, and with a nod, she agreed. A push up to dismount as he eased her off his length so the two of them could stand for a moment.

"On the floor, right?" Sayuri double-checked as she assumed the position. On all fours to face away from him so he could kneel behind her and push the skirt of her dress up to expose her nicely rounded backside. "Doing it from behind? Such a s-shameful position!" She looked back over her shoulder with another bite of her lip but offered no objection to that long cock being slid back into her still needy, snug but now soaked pussy.

"Oh, I think it's a mighty fine one for a beauty like you, Namba-Chan..." He teased before he drove straight in to make the sharp clap of her ass cheeks against his mature, nicely toned waist ring out. Moans soon followed from the both of them as a drill-like pace kicked off to stuff her full over and over again. Her body tensed, a slight adjustment to the rougher pace of this position since he didn't hold back with this latest round of bareback action. His heavy balls smacked into her wet pussy with each perfectly timed pump sent into her. The force left her to jolt forward and then ease back just as the next thrust fired in. A clear sign that she was far more into this than any woman should be when it came to being banged by a man she barely knows now that she actively worked her gorgeous body back to take this huge cock.

"AHHHHH! SO GOOD! YES! AHHHH FUCK! FUCK! OOOOOOOOOH!" Her gaze remained locked over her shoulder to watch him rail her from behind. That now very familiar cock still thrilled her even at this late stage of the fun that's left her snatch resized to fit the thick shape of his member. Yet she still wanted more out of this now that the thrill of being Blacked was firmly imprinted into her mind. "FUCK! DON'T STOP! MORE! AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" She panted out while drops of sweat rolled down to fall off her face. Yet even with the intense pleasure she felt, it seemed like this wasn't the first time she had been taken in the classic doggy-style position. Her body was in pace with the perfect arch of her back and not just so she could continue to look back and enjoy the sight of his body when it connected sharply off of her rump.

A more than profound shine of sweat on his handsome, mature face from the effort needed to bang the wrestling ring announcer and former MMA ring girl. Sharp, quick thrusts to stuff her slot full and make her butt cheeks slap off of his but neither of them felt any sting of pain from the stiff contact. And that impressive way of her being able to handle the bit of stiffness to the fun sparked an idea to make him reach out with a hand. Her long dark hair, a mess at this point from all the bounces and sways she's performed, now got into a different state when he took a firm handful to use like a set of reins. A firm tug to make her head tilt back and now use her long locks to force her body to shift back and take his dick whenever he gave a deep pump. A telling squeeze by her pussy onto his cock showed that she indeed had a hidden kinky side to get a thrill out of this even over and above her new love for black dick balls deep into her soaked Japanese pussy.

"AHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK!! MMMMMMMMMM!!" It hardly sounded like the adorable and energetic announcements she does at TJPW events but her filthy, shameless moans fit the mood perfectly. No hiss of pain even in her voice while she groaned in delight and got yanked back onto that huge dick that pounded into her like a machine on overdrive. The moans that left her matched the lewd expression on her face as she dripped with sweat. Mouth open with an O-shape and her eyes now stared upward at the roof. Gradually being overwhelmed by the supreme sensations of a round of sex to remember that would make it near impossible for her to get off in the same way as she currently was with any lesser size of a dick, let alone one that isn't as dark a shade as the one that owned her body right now.

A true master at satisfying tight-bodied beauties from the Land of the Rising Sun, Malcolm showed that even with the age difference he could deliver the sort of sex more expected out of a seasoned porn star instead of the PR guru and promoter he's supposed to be. Little care about that or the risk for both of them if someone caught them in the act of fucking backstage at a wrestling event. Even with how his wicked mind had lured her into this, it was his dick doing most of the work here. Deep thrusts in and out to enjoy a still snug pussy that left his dick soaked from the tip down to the base and dripped further down across his balls. Those heavy sacks smacked off her body with each drill he sent but the main noise aside from their moans was the nicely loud backshots. The claps sounded far louder than they should with the more cutely rounded rear this beauty possessed.

"AHHHH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH!!" If not for the tugs on her hair, Sayuri's head would have probably tilted right back anyway. Her body tensed up and her eyes nearly rolled back into her head with a flick of her tongue out of that talented mouth. A well-deserved, hard orgasm rocked through her and driven by the constant, deep thrusts delivered into her twat so she got to enjoy every moment of the high. "FUCK! FUCK! MMMMMMM! FUCK!!" Loud groans when the pace eases off to allow her to come back down to Earth. Juices dripped down her thighs and from that well-fucked twat to leave a splat of evidence on the dressing room floor underneath her. But even after the best sex of her life, there was an obvious sign she'd hope to get this all over again sometime from the loud groan that left her when he pulled out of that now left gaped-wide pussy.

Even so, she didn't get even a proper break to recover as the hold of her hair was used to move her around to get her on her knees. That familiar, wide-eyed stare returned when she locked onto that big black cock, soaked in her juices, being stroked off and aimed down at her face. She knew what to do with her mouth opened wide to pant and wait as her new lover grunted and rapidly pumped away at that member that pulsed in his grip.

So it didn't take too many more pumps before his cock began to blast. Thick, hot shots of spunk splashed over Sayuri's stunning face and nicely filled up her mouth. Some shots helped to further ruin her smudged lipstick but it was the feeling of such a plentiful amount of an older man's load that made her groan in delight even after the hardest orgasm of her life. No complaints about the jizz over her cheeks, nose or chin either that meant a little bit dripped to hit her stylish top and stood out even with the black and white design of it. With the final drips eased out, Sayuri didn't even need to be provoked to close her mouth up and show off what else that talented mouth could do as she swallowed it all down with a single, lusty gulp. Topped off by opening back out with a pleasured sign to prove she'd drunk it for a sight more suited for a cumslut than a ring announcer.

"So, Sayuri-Chan..." Malcolm smiled and looked over the mess he'd left over her features. "I think we can keep this a nice little secret between us, right?" He teased and still hadn't let her know that she was just one of many conquests he's had over his time in Japan. "But of course, if you'd like to have one of these 'special' meetings between the two of us again in the future? I'm not going to object."

"Y-Yes... That would be most wonderful, Malcolm-San..." Sayuri all too eagerly said with a nod. "But I think you need to leave... N-Not that I hated this!" She said before she motioned to her attire. "I need to get into my spare dress now, and fix my make-up and all the rest." She stated with a smile to show that she wasn't too mad about the time she'd need to take with the show start time not too far away.

"I completely understand." He smiled, and not just because he'd secured yet another gorgeous female associated with Joshi to be a new fuck buddy. "Perhaps I can leave you a business card and we can schedule a meeting at another time?" He offered.

"That would be quite wonderful..." Namba said with a nod. "And perhaps... Maybe it could be at a more personal location than just backstage at a show?" She dared to say with a glance at his cock. "We wouldn't want anyone to find out what we're up to, would we?"

"No... No, we would not..." He said with a chuckle. "But as I said before? I am good at keeping secrets." He stated once again. And proof of that was the long list of beauties of the TJPW roster and beyond that, she was now firmly a part of. But she, and the rest, didn't need to know that yet. Unless she likely figured it out for herself as they have!

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas either for any future stories/chapters to write, or for specific characters etc to feature in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12