Conquered Streamers

Story Info
Pokimane goes on a date with a viewer.
2.2k words
4.5
10.9k
20

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tinted
Tinted
25 Followers

**This is a work of fiction. The events depicted are not true, nor are they a true reflection of the characters mentioned herein**

***

"Holy shit," Zack mutters under his breath as the queen of Twitch walks into his line of sight, Pokimane herself.

Wearing a white flowy skirt that shows of plenty of legs and thighs, with a matching white sleeveless top that is cropped just enough to show off a tiny bit of her midriff, Imane "Pokimane" Anys walks into the fancy restaurant with a Gucci handbag over her shoulder and looks around the place.

It doesn't take long before she sees Zack who is waving subtly at her, smiles and promptly walks over with a little spring in her step and a cheery smile on her face. "Hiii, it's so good to meet you!" she says, greeting the 6'2 tall man who stands to hug her curvy frame "Likewise" he replies simply with a charming smile on his face.

"Can't believe I'm actually going on a date with Pokimane."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One month earlier:

"Guys! We're nearing the end of the stream and you know what that means..." Pokimane says as she shifts in her streamer chair. "We will be picking out the winner of the big prize!"

She is doing a stream for charity, raising money and awareness for bullying in online spaces and had been doing little things throughout the stream as they hit the donation goals. Most of the stuff she had to do for the donation goals were relatively easy things to achieve for her. Such as playing a couple games of Valorant with viewers and putting on silly costumes, but there was one more thing, she was giving out to one lucky fan to thank them for chiming in financially.

"As you guys know, we have to find out who I'm going on a date with," she giggles covering her mouth shyly with one hand.

The special prize of getting to go on a date with the popular content creator had to be won by donating at least $100 throughout the stream. Everyone who did so then had his or her name entered into in a raffle and picked at random at the end of the charity stream.

"And the winner is... Zack!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the present:

Zack and Pokimane are sitting down at the restaurant that had been chosen as the location for their date, which Zack had won by entering the raffle during her charity stream. He had had to send a bunch of personal information to her agents in order to clear for the meet with Poki, including a photo of himself so she could recognize him apparently.

"To be honest I was expecting you to show up with an agent or manager or something, maybe security too," Zack says, surprised that Poki actually showed up purely on her own. "Well that wouldn't be a proper date would it?" she responds winking at him "I want to make this an authentic experience for you."

As the date goes on, they order food and drinks, even a couple of alcoholic drinks and conversation starts to flow naturally between them.

"I can't believe I'm actually your favorite streamer and you actually watch me!" Poki exclaims as she lets out a cute giggle.

"What do you mean?" Zack chuckles and sips from his vodka "You have a shit ton of viewers, probably mostly guys, why is it so hard to believe I genuinely watch you?"

"Sure it's like 90 % males but I don't think most of them look like you," she says, sucking on the straw in her fruity alcoholic drink.

She was probably right. Zack stands at 6 foot 2 inches tall; he works out five times a week and was in great shape. He dresses himself well and appears very stylish. Definitely not the prototype of the average Twitch viewer.

"I mean, I don't know what to tell you Poki" he was getting casual with her already "Is it that hard to believe that a man can work out regularly and watch Twitch?" he said laughing.

"Well what do you like about my stream then?" she says, inquiring into further validation.

Zack sat for a few seconds acting as though he had to think about his answer before responding. "Have you seen yourself? What's not to like?" he says winking cheekily at her.

Pokimane rolls his eyes at him, still smiling though, "Oh my god, I should have known it wasn't for my Valorant skills."

"I'm not really into video games" Zack replies "You on the other hand... you I'm into." Poki blushes at Zacks flirting so he decides to keep going "In fact, you look even more beautiful in real life."

Imane is almost lost for words for about half a minute as Zack just sits there, sipping his drink and looking straight at her, not breaking eye contact, with a sly smile on his face. "Okay listen Zack. I know this thing was marketed as a date and everything and I want to give you a nice experience, but you know it isn't like a real date right?"

"Isn't it?" Zack responds shortly, setting down his glass as he finishes his drink.

Poki blushes even more and stumbles over her words once again "W-well you know I could never actually date a viewer"

"Couldn't you?"

Pokimanes knees are scraping against the beige tiles of the bathroom floor of the restaurant, as she is struggling taking Zacks massive cock in her mouth.

"Ugghhaauhhh!" Poki gags on his rock hard dick before pulling back taking a few sharp breaths. "Oh my god it's so big! Was that even half?"

"Mhm just about" Zack responds as he is brushing a few strands of hair behind her ear.

Poki is licking the tip of his cock as she looks up at Zack with longing eyes, her tongue playfully dancing over the engorged cockhead of a man who was simply a viewer of hers until five minutes ago.

"Give it another try, you'll get there" Zack encourages her to try his big cock with her mouth again.

"God... I can't believe I'm doing this," she says before she places her luscious lips over his cock again.

"Believe it Poki," he places a hand on top of her head and as she puts the first few inches of his dick in her mouth, he pushes her down hard, forcing her to take over half his cock down her little throat. Pokimane of course starts gagging on his cock but he doesn't let up even then, he simply holds her head down on his dick, thrusting upwards a couple times, fucking her mouth before releasing her from his grip.

She pulls back hard, coughing, a few tears rolling down her cheeks "What... the... fuck!" she exclaims loudly as she pulls back from him.

Zack quickly grabs Poki by her neck and leans down close to her, staring into her eyes "I'm in charge here. You're going to suck me the way I like it. You've clearly never had a proper dick down your throat so I'm going to teach you how to suck it, slut."

This sudden change in Zacks personality, going from a kind, warm and charming man to this dominant and almost threatening person offsets Poki. She has never been treated like this in her life. She's so used to being in charge, used to being the most famous or the richest person in the room, being the one calling the shots, always getting things her way. This change in power dynamics was upsetting her and yet... it was also turning her on.

Zack grabs the back of head by her hair and tugs on it "Open up slut" he commands of her. Even being called by a name like that was making her wet. She questioned herself so much right now. Why was she being turned on by being treated like an object when she was a feminist? Why was she not leaving immediately? Why was she parting her lips and welcoming his cock back in her mouth as he had told her to?

Poki couldn't answer these questions right now. She was acting on instincts right now and her instincts was telling her that this man was turning her on. Her brain was sending her ambivalent messages. She didn't want to be facefucked on the floor of a bathroom, but on the other hand, she could feel that her pussy was dripping wet as she looked up at the man who had put her in this position and that she desperately wanted to touch it.

Afraid of seeming as if she had given in to him completely though she refrained from doing so. That was until she suddenly felt a hand around her neck again. Zack had let go of her throat after she took his cock back in her mouth willingly, but now it seemed he wasn't choking her as punishment or using his strength as fear motivation. Now it was purely sexual. He was grabbing his living fleshlight around the throat to be able to fuck it better.

Poki couldn't help it. She instinctively reached down under her skirt and slid a hand up to her crotch. Her panties were a mess. Her pussy was a mess. A sopping wet mess. She hadn't realized she was sitting in a puddle of her own pre cum until she reached down there. Now she was frantically rubbing herself through her underwear while Zack used her throat as a pocket pussy and Poki's eyes rolled back into her skull.

Zack didn't let the pussy rubbing and the eyes rolling back go unnoticed. He released his grip around her throat and instead grabbed a hold of the top of her head by her hair. By gripping onto her head and yanking back on it, he made Pokimane look straight up at him. Now she saw the big devilish smirk on Zack's face and it made her heart melt like butter. She was so under his control and it felt empowering. She felt protected under his care. Something primitive within her genetics made her now submit completely to this manly Alpha male and she let him know by opening her mouth even wider, relaxing her throat to allow her master to fuck her throat more easily and using her tongue on his massive shaft as much as possible.

Zack chuckled, "Mmm now you get it."

Grabbing Imane's head with both of his big strong hands, he started fucking her face rough and hard, forcefully jamming his cock balls deep into her mouth over and over.

"ACK ACK ACK AKC AKC ACK!" the sounds of Pokimane's gagging and slurping sounds was filling the room and all those sounds only served to turn on Zack even more. Poki noticed this too as she felt his dick starting to throb so much in her mouth and she knew what was coming.

Suddenly, one strong jab to the back of her throat, the two large hands placed on her head holding her in place and Zacks dick was lodged in her throat and he was holding it there as he let out a loud masculine groan and started filling up the mouth of one of the most popular content creators of all time with his cum.

She retracted her hands from between her legs and put them on his legs instead, attempting to push herself away from this sudden burst of male semen attacking her throat, but to no avail. He had her in a vice and he was too strong. "Oh no you don't," he grinned as he did a hard thrust once more to squeeze out the last of his cum "You WILL swallow every single drop!"

Starting to gag and choke, running out of air, too panicked to breathe properly through her nose, Imane starts to do the only thing she can. Swallowing. Gulping down more and more of his cum, she quickly starts to enjoy it, actually savoring this man's cum that she is being told to eat. Before long, she has finally taken every drop of cum as she was told to do and Zack starts to slowly pull his cock back.

As the tip of Zack's cock slips out of Imane's mouth, a moan slips out from between her lips as well and as he releases his firm grip on her head her body falls back limp, but luckily, the wall behind her quickly catches her back. Juices are spilling from between her legs and onto the floor as Zack uses his foot to lift up her skirt and take a peak.

"You came just from having your throat fucked. Hahaha you really are a true cumslut!"

He grabs Poki's handbag and fishes her iPhone out from it. He holds it up to her face to unlock it as she sits on the floor on her ass looking a mess, barely conscious.

"I put my number in your phone. Send me a nude of yourself when you want my cock next." He smirks down at her, putting her phone back in her handbag on tosses it to her on the floor and leaves the bathroom stall.

Outside the stall, Poki can hear him washing his hands casually. She tries to stand up and fails. She tries to call out for him but he throat is too sore after his abuse. She gives up, admitting defeat.

She was broken by this man.

Tinted
Tinted
25 Followers