Scabbard & Blade Ch. 02

Story Info
Lori prepares herself for an exciting party.
1.7k words
4.29
6k
1
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story was written for 'Brent', a stranger becoming a friend by sharing thoughts on life.

*****

Even though it was October the weather was exceptionally mild and I had been out sunbathing most of the day. The warm rays had tanned my skin a little bit, leaving a sun kissed glow on my face. But more importantly, being outside had slightly settled my nerves. It was the day of the football homecoming party and I felt quite nervous about the evening.

I knew there wasn't a good reason to feel this apprehensive but there had been some sleepless nights the past week. I was contemplating what to wear. I've never been a typical woman, not really interested in make-up or this season's fashion trends, but wanted to put in some extra effort to look nice. No, not nice. I wanted to be somewhat irresistible.

I spent hours wondering how to handle the dance situation and many scenarios had been playing over and over in my head. One moment I was convinced that Brent had no other option than to fall head over heels in love with me while slow dancing together and the next I feared that the conga line would be his dance of choice providing no room for any sort of intimacy. The more obsessed I became with my outfit and dance moves, the more I forgot about my biggest rival for Brent's affection: Tina.

During the week I had overheard some of my fellow cadets discussing the party. Though most of them agreed on joining the party as a group, some couples had formed within those few days. Rumour had it Tina also had a date for the evening, but who it was remained unknown to me.

In an attempt to make some jaws drop to the floor I had to wear a sexy outfit. Perhaps something that wasn´t expected from me like a tight fitting, black leather skirt would do the trick. Then again, going full dominatrix wasn´t what I desired seeing that I wanted to keep a somewhat innocent good girl act up.

After trying on several dresses, skirts, tops and blouses my bedroom looked like a clothing bomb had gone off. A big pile of fabric covered my bed and nearly all the hangers in the wardrobe were empty. Looking at the mess I made I sighed a deep sigh. Why was I getting myself so worked up over a simple outfit? To calm my mind a bit I decided to take a shower first and tackle the clothing dilemma after that.

As I let the hot water run I picked up some bottles from the shelve and sniffed the different shower gels. ´Fruity fantasy´ had always been a favourite of mine. It was a fresh and sweet smelling soap that lifted my bad morning moods with a simple shower. For tonight however I needed a more sensual fragrance and decided to open up the bottle of ´Secret Seduction´. Getting a dance with my crush was a certainty but if a little seduction could also persuade him to kiss me, that would be a bonus. I giggled at the idea as I stripped naked and got into the shower.

Warm water flowing down on my face felt good and instantly relaxed my tense shoulders. I squeezed some shampoo in the palm of my palm and spread it through my wet hair. My finger tips slowly rubbed my scalp and I closed my eyes at the feeling of my personal head massage. A soft moan escaped my lips as I imagined what Brent´s fingers had to feel like. His big hands would surely be much firmer than mine. Still I envisioned his fingers to be gentle enough to send shivers down my spine.

After rinsing my soapy hair I took the shower gel and started spreading some ´secret seduction´ on my skin. As soon as the scent reached my nostrils it made me smile. A somewhat heavy musky smell mixed with fresh flowers filled the space around me. At the same time the steaming shower fogged up the mirror and windows. Unlike most women I had never been into spa-days or beauty treatments but for some reason I enjoyed this little bit of me-time.

I closed my eyes as my fingertips massaged the soap all over my wet skin. Soaping up my body I imagined what it would be like to have Brent share a shower with me. What his big strong hands would feel like as he lathered up my back. Our bodies pressed together and the shower gel making us slippery as we hugged and caressed each other. I couldn't help but get carried away as I washed myself. My hands stimulated my own imagination as I squeezed my breasts. Sure, I'd kissed guys before and even did some outdoors fondling, but the idea of Brent's fingers touching my bare chest made me bite my lip. My nipples were hard and sensitive as I brushed my hand over them. I rolled one of the stiff buds between my thumb and finger drawing a sharp intake of breath from me.

Fantasizing about Brent's touch was making me go crazy. I wanted and needed to feel his fingers exploring my body. His hands would be sliding down my figure and following my curvy hips. I leaned back my head as my own hands travelled over my body and enjoyed the feeling of the warm shower pouring down on me. My want and desire grew stronger with every second and butterflies fluttered up in the lower part of my stomach. I couldn't stop thinking about Brent's perfect chest pushed up to my back as his strong arms pulled me tightly against him. Imagining his hands roaming my wet skin gave me goose bumps all over.

Without any hesitation I turned around and grabbed the shower head. I needed release and I needed it right now. Leaning back against the wall I started manipulating my body with the water. The powerful massage setting made me gasp again as the impact on my skin was almost too much to bear. The water made my nipples tingle in pleasure as I slowly moved further south. By the time the water rays reached my most sensitive parts I was a moaning and panting mess, almost stumbling over as I gyrated my hips against the shower head. The water crashing into my throbbing clit was a delicious torture that carried me close to orgasm. I started begging in a breathless voice, "Please Brent...please..."

Standing on my tippy toes I leaned my full weight against the wall for support. My legs were starting to tremble as I could feel the build up inside me. I started gasping and panting, my breathing shallow and fast as I squirmed under the stream. All I could think of was Brent´s eyes staring at me and his warm voice urging me to let go.

"Cum for me, Lori...You know you want to."

Holding the shower head close to my clit I couldn't fight the upcoming climax any longer. With a loud moan my hands started shaking. My entire body tensed up as I came hard. The intense orgasm ripped through me like a powerful wave of pleasure. I closed my eyes, trying to catch my breath as I slowly rode out the ecstatic sensation.

The orgasm had hit out of nowhere but the snap back to reality came just as quick. Even though the happy hormones were still spreading through my body I felt a sudden rush of stress. I was getting nervous that the little bit of relaxation therapy would make me late. I quickly finished my shower and jumped out to get dressed. The unexpected time pressure helped me with making decisions and I quickly grabbed a black pencil skirt and white lacy top. Even though just looking at them already hurt my feet, I decided to wear a pair of black high heels to complete the look. After applying some makeup and fixing my hair I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. My outfit was fine, not too overdressed for the evening and still looking somewhat classy. The black lacy lingerie underneath was my own sexy secret and made me feel a little cheeky.

*****

When I arrived at the party the place was already buzzing with people. To my surprise some of them were already quite unstable on their feet and I promised myself not to get intoxicated. The nervous fluttery feeling in my stomach already made me jittery enough and no alcohol would do me good. After all I wanted to be able to remember whatever might happen during the dance.

As I looked around the room I saw a few of my fellow cadets waving me over and walked up to them with a confident smile on my face.

"Look at you all dolled up like a lady," was the first comment I got as I joined the group, followed by two guys snickering. I could tell others were more impressed by the glaring eyes and somewhat hungry stares I got. The combination of the skirt and high heels certainly emphasised my good legs and I was satisfied by the effect it seemed to have on the men. Though I was happy to hang out with the guys there was still one person missing that I was eager to show my outfit. Brent hadn't arrived yet and I started to fear he might have changed his mind on the party.

As if sensing my worries one of the guys wrapped an arm around my shoulders and squeezed me in a friendly hug.

"So, a skirt on you," he whispered teasingly, "Who would have thought that you could look so hot."

Feeling a little too close I pushed his arm away laughing as I shrugged my shoulders, "Oh, this old thing? Had to wear something since my track suit is in the laundry basket."

My remark evoked some more laughter and jokes and helped me settle back into my normal 'one of the guys' position. Just as I was about to offer to get some drinks one of the guys wolf whistled as he stared at the door. I turned around and bit my lip not to gasp in shock.

Brent entered the room and he was looking good as always, his broad chest simply irresistible. The sort of body that was strong and still warm and gentle to cuddle up against. But to my horror he wasn't alone. What I had already feared was true. Brent's strong arm was wrapped around a blond girls frame. The woman that had drawn the attention of half the males in the room with her obvious cleavage...Tina.