Pullout Games with Fertile Neighbor

Story Info
Weak pullout game? Or strong finish?
10k words
4.66
31.5k
84

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 12/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
latent_heat
latent_heat
74 Followers

Note: all characters are over 18 years old. The premise of this story is risky, unprotected, consensual sex, with non-consensual insemination (great material for fantasy, but not recommended in the real world). The following is a purely fictional story. Any similarity to real people, places, or events is unintended coincidence.

* * *

Gary paused for a moment and wiped a bead of sweat from his temple using his shoulder. His large hands were too caked with dirt to use to rid his face of the perspiration that continued to accumulate. His hair had started receding a little earlier than the 38-year-old had hoped, and offered less shade than it used to on top and in front. Unfortunately, his shirt had long soaked through, so he was really just pushing moisture around...

He would deny being handsome, but Gary knew he wasn't ugly either. He had short chestnut brown hair, with a little male-pattern baldness (as mentioned above), making his face look a little longer than it used to. But his hazel eyes and white teeth still twinkled when he smiled, and he was in good shape: Gary jogged every morning, and lifted free weights three times a week. He wasn't particularly tall, coming in at just under 5 foot 8, so his bulky muscles gave him more of a stocky look.

Gary also took his gardening work very seriously, and could be seen most evenings and weekends in his front yard, turning over beds, planting annuals, pulling weeds, pruning perennials... whatever the season called for. So by this point in late May, he had attained quite a nice tan. Oh, the benefits of working from home!

"Oh, well, time for a water break" he muttered to himself.

As he knocked back a swig of the now-warm water in his thermos, He noticed some motion on the other side of the flower bed, and then, between stalks of peonies, he saw a pair of fishnet-clad legs clomping by in heavy boots. He briefly stole a glance at the well-defined calves, before his gaze drifted upwards to an amazing pair of thighs, accentuated by the fishnets and only barely half-way covered by a jet black ruffled miniskirt, trimmed with black lace.

Gary knew before looking any further that this was his next-door-neighbor, Erin. Her parents, Dave and Beth were nice enough, but he only interacted with them two or three times since they moved in a few years ago. He had interacted with Erin multiple times when she was in high school--she had agreed to look after his garden on a few occasions, when he was out of town. She had always done well, and he had paid her well for it. She had always seemed nice enough, and occasionally showed some personality, though she was usually very quiet.

Erin had just returned from her first year of college for the summer a few days ago, and Gary had been shocked when he first saw her dressed like a slutty goth. At least, that's what it looked like to him. "Guess I shouldn't be so quick to judge," he thought, "Whatever her reasons, I suppose I do appreciate being able to gaze upon such a fine form, displayed so beautifully." He smiled to himself.

He also knew this was only a recent development in her wardrobe. She was a cute, shy, naive-seeming girl last summer, before she left. Now she was 19 years old, back from her freshman year of college, and apparently is trying out a newer, edgier, sexier look. Which, again, he did NOT mind looking at, but somehow it also bothered him that she would dress that way.

Gary popped up onto his knees and caught her eye over the tops of the peony blossoms. "Hey, Erin!" he called out cheerfully, "How's it going? You off somewhere in a hurry?"

"Oh, hi Mr. Marsh! I didn't see you behind all the flowers. Which look great, by the way... I'm ok, I guess. I'm in no particular rush. How are you doing?"

Gary thought to himself, "Oh good, she's still the sweet Erin I knew." Then he replied, trying to sound cool, "Oh you know, just minding my garden in this heat. With all the sun this week and that thunderstorm Friday night, the weeds have gone wild!" He paused for a second before adding, "And you can call me Gary. No need for titles."

"Well, the flowers look like they are enjoying the sun and rain too. What kind of flower is this, again? They're huge!" Erin bent forward and reached out to inspect the largest bloom on the bush.

"Well," Gary said while trying to suppress a smirk, "My prized peonies..."

"What now?" Erin replied stiffly as she looked up at him with a shocked look on her face.

"Sorry, I know it sounds like another word." Gary said feigning sheepishness, but secretly loving the fact that he had surprised her. "That's a peony. P-E-O-N-Y. Peony! And those... are my prized peonies."

"Well then..." she replied slowly, trying to hide a smirk herself "I can see you are very proud of your peonies, Mr. Marsh! I mean, Gary.... You must give it some good attention... just don't play with it in public!"

Somewhat surprised that she would snap back continuing to riff on the raunchy pun, he decided to continue the gag a little further, "Thank you very much! I am very proud of my peonies, and you can come play in my garden whenever you like!"

Erin blushed a little and then started walking away quickly, shouting over her shoulder, "Ok bye, Mr. Marsh!"

Gary was immediately remorseful, and thought to himself, "Shit! I crossed the line there..." and was about to start mentally berating himself when she suddenly looked back over her shoulder and added, "Have fun with your peonies, Gary!"

Gary was relieved that she was apparently not too offended. Maybe she was only a little embarrassed, or maybe she just needed to leave with the last word. Who knows...

He watched her tromp off down the sidewalk for a minute while trying to look like he was just admiring his own flowers. He could see her hair and her ass bouncing with each step as she shrank into the distance. "What a fine body she has! Too bad I'm not fifteen years younger..." he thought to himself as he sighed.

* * *

Much to Gary's surprise (and enjoyment), exchanging jokes with Erin about his peonies became a frequent occurrence over the next few weeks. They were clearly enjoying trying to make the other squirm. Each time, she ratcheted up the dirtiness of the joke, and he would respond in kind, but always letting her be the one to "win" with the nastiest, funniest joke.

At this point, now near the end of June, Erin strolled up to the garden in a very revealing black, low-cut crop top, with skin-tight, black leggings that were riddled with large holes, and her standard boots. Today she completed her look with shiny black lipstick, and a black lace choker necklace.

"Gary, Gary, Gary... tsk. tsk. Your peonies looks a little droopy today. Maybe needs some proper attention?"

Gary's mind raced, "Did she say 'your peonies look'? Or did she say 'your penis looks'? Or did she accidentally say 'peonies look'?"

His mind continued racing, "It's all just jokes, right? There was no way this 19-year-old wannabe goth babe would actually be flirting with her 38-year-old boring, work-from-home accountant neighbor, right? Well, she does know I am single... Maybe she thinks I'm handsome? She probably just likes making me as uncomfortable as possible."

He wanted to respond with another joke, but wasn't sure he could say what he wanted to. He started with a serious tone, and lamented, "Yes Erin, that poor bloom is on its way out, and I'm sorry to say that not even your attention would bring it back to life."

Gary gauged her reaction, and then, without observing any negative response, he continued, while motioning towards a few large spherical buds nearby, that were nearly ready to open. "Take a look at these balls, though!"

She tittered a little, and he continued, "A little attention will go a long way with those. They have the potential to swell up into some serious beasts!"

At this point, Gary wasn't too worried about offending her with his jokes, but he didn't want anyone, least of all Erin, to think he was creeping on his young neighbor, so he tried to keep good eye contact, and not examine her exposed cleavage too closely.

Erin stood there, and looked like she was formulating a response. Then looked dead into his eyes and whispered softly, "I can help your... balls... out."

She then leaned forward, allowing him a clear view of her young, pale bosom, nearly spilling out over the small, dark top. She tenderly grabbed one of the flower stalks, pulling the large, spherical, dark pink bud towards her face, as if to smell it. Gary was suddenly feeling incredibly turned on, and watched closely as Erin's dainty and very bright pink tongue darted out from between her glossy black lips and quickly touched the tip of the bud. Then she looked at Gary again, as she lightly swirled her tongue around the bulging bud.

To any distant observer, the two neighbors were engaged in a pleasant chat, and one had leaned forward to smell a flower. But to Gary, this was the sexiest sight he had seen in years! By. Far.

"Damn, girl!" He muttered to himself, loudly enough that she heard it clearly. He also absentmindedly began touching his rapidly-growing erection through his pants. She also saw this clearly, though he was blissfully unaware of his own actions (and that she saw it).

Erin saw all of this, and felt proud that her secret crush clearly thought she was hot too. She stepped her game up one more notch and winked at him before popping the whole bud into her mouth for a brief second, then kissing the very top of it before standing up and grinning at Gary.

At this point, he was completely taken aback. He could feel the pulse throbbing in his fully erect cock, and the blood rushing in his ears.

Erin bent down again, this time showing off even more of her alabaster cleavage, which was accentuated so beautifully by her low-cut, dark top and pushup bra. She said, "Mmm... I'll play with you later," as she picked the peony bud, breaking it off with about 6 inches of stem too. Then she kissed the tip lightly and slid the flower slowly down from her lips, down her neck, between her large breasts, and down towards her bare belly button. Then she raised her hand to her head, and tucked the stem in her hair, behind an ear.

Then she walked away slowly with some swing in her hips. She did not look back, but she still had a pretty good idea of the scene behind her.

Gary was left there, with his mouth hanging open, and his raging erecting straining against his clothes. Dirt clung to the crotch of his pants--evidence of the absent-minded attention his muddy hands had given his cock.

He looked around furtively for a moment. The suburban street was nearly empty, and nobody seemed to have paid attention to what was an absolutely riveting experience for him. It hadn't even registered that she had snapped off what would otherwise have been an incredible blossom.

After a moment, he slowly collected his gardening tools, and headed back into his house after putting them in the garage.

Gary desperately needed relief, but chuckled when he looked down at his hands. They were so caked in dried mud and grime he didn't dare touch himself before washing up in the shower.

* * *

Gary was midway through his shower when he heard a faint noise. He had rinsed the dirt from his hands and sweat from his body, and was just beginning to turn his attention to his erection. So at first he didn't pay any heed to the light *tap, tap, tap*.

He pictured Erin's pouty black lips and pink tongue, standing out against the pale backdrop of her pale face, and he imagined how her hot breath and gentle licks would feel on the bulging head of his cock. It would look almost exactly like what she had done earlier with the bud.

He had worked up to a steady rhythm with his hand, and was beginning to thoroughly enjoy this shower, when he heard it again, but louder. *TAP, TAP*.

Gary suddenly turned the shower off and listened, straining his ears to hear above the remaining drips of water from the shower head and his own body.

*TAP, TAP*

He turned his head toward the misted exterior window of the bathroom, and saw the silhouette of a woman's figure.

Gary quickly wrapped a towel around himself and went to the window. He cracked it open and saw Erin standing on the air conditioner, giving her a good vantage point for accessing the window.

"What are you doing?" He hissed.

"Let me inside," she said quietly, "I have an important question for you."

"You caught me mid-shower. Can it wait?"

"Oh, umm. It's pretty urgent, can I just come in?"

Gary wasn't sure. His senses confirmed the urgency in her voice, but something also felt off to him. She had just been teasing him outside....

Against his better judgement, he asked, "Can I at least get dressed first?"

"Quickly?"

"Ok, you can wait at my back door, I'll be right there."

He raced to throw on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt (no time for underwear!), and then opened the door for her and showed her in.

"Ok, what's this urgent question?" Gary demanded, unable to completely hide the irritation he felt at being interrupted from his jerk-off session. It was not lost on Gary that he had been cock-blocked by the very object of his desires.... But he knew deep down that she was 'off-limits' outside of his imagination. So cock-blocked he was.

Erin took a breath in held it for a moment, before asking very sweetly, "Can I see your *most* prized peonies?" Then she raised her eyebrows twice for emphasis.

Gary was speechless. He knew what he had heard, but couldn't believe it.

Erin took advantage of his stunned silence to add, "It looks like you have been giving it some good attention just now."

Gary followed her gaze down and saw how obviously the shape of his erection was displayed in his sweatpants. Not that underwear would have helped much, but his predicament was crystal clear.

Gary stammered "Hey, I... I was just kidding around in the garden. I hope I..."

"I wasn't kidding." She said flatly, with a pout. She twirled a strand of her hair as she continued, "Playing, sure. But totally serious." Erin then shot him a look and commanded, "And I'm not kidding now. Show me your dick."

Gary's self-restraint was wavering.

"Please?" She switched to a soft, high-pitched begging voice, "pleeeease?"

"What...... why?"

"Look, since you need it all laid out for you: I have been so bored. Like, all summer... and joking around with you has been the best part of each day since we started doing it. I assumed you were flirting with me, and you must have noticed I was flirting back. I think you're really hot, and... I want to see more."

"I'm practically twice your age... aren't there.... boys any closer to your age you can do your... exploring... with?"

"Exploring?!?" She snorted, "Oh, I'm no virgin! I am just unimpressed with the 'boys' in this neighborhood. You're far more interesting. And you can't fault me for wanting to see what a real man looks like."

Gary was stalling making the decision. "And if I show it to you? What then? Would that stem your curiosity?"

Erin laughed and gave a seductive look before licking her lips. "I would want to know what it tastes like too." She slipped her left index finger into her mouth and sucked it sensually as she pulled it back out before locking eyes and asking, "Well?"

Gary was convinced.

He thought to himself, "She's 19 years old, and she clearly wants to go ahead with this, so why not go along too? Dave and Beth wouldn't ever know, right?"

Then he said aloud, "Your parents would kill me, if they ever found out."

"Me too. It's our secret. 100%." She assured him.

Gary took a short breath in, had another look at the teenage beauty standing expectantly in front of him, in an exquisitely slutty outfit, no less! Then he dropped his sweatpants and stepped out of them, and peeled off his T-shirt.

Erin gazed at him for about 20 long seconds, taking his image in, then slowly approached him, and got down on her knees, and reached out with delicate fingers. She lightly stroked his balls, causing his shaft to jerk.

Then Erin repeated the same inspection and oral play she had given the peony bud outside: she grabbed Gary's shaft in her small hand and he watched closely as Erin's dainty and very bright pink tongue darted out from between her glossy black lips and quickly touched the tip of his dick. She lightly swirled her tongue around his bulging head a few times before popping the whole engorged head into her mouth and then sucking on it slightly before popping her lips off it again with a loud sound.

Then she swirled her tongue on the tip again before slowly sliding his shaft into her mouth, inch by inch. When she could feel him on her tonsils, she reversed the motion, just as slowly.

"Oh! Fuck, Erin, that feels amazing! Don't stop!"

He reached down and grabbed one of her recently developed tits through her thin top, and reveled in the warm, firm flesh that pressed back into his hand. "My god," he thought, "where did these come from?" He then reached down and grabbed the bottom of her crop top, and lifted it up, exposing her creamy white tits to his large, exploring fingers.

Gary realized suddenly that he was not fantasizing. He really was fondling his 19-year old neighbor's bare tits with his hands. She had been teasing him for weeks, and now he could finally feel them!

And she was eagerly lapping at his engorged member! This was no masturbatory shower fantasy, it was real and happening right now! It was so wrong, but she was absolutely stunning, and 100% willing. 200% willing! And surprisingly skillful at giving a blowjob. He couldn't hold back any longer, and quickly warned, in a husky voice "I'm gonna...!"

In response, Erin pulled back a little bit, and shifted her tongue to focus on his bulging head, then increased her speed and reached out again to caress his balls.

This was more than Gary could take, and he could feel his orgasm as it rose up within him, seemingly from his toes! He looked down at her cute pale face, black, glossy, pouty lips wrapped around his dick, and her exposed tits underneath. He watched the expression on her face change from brief surprise to a sultry proud confident look, as he pumped spurt after spurt of thick spunk into her welcoming mouth.

Erin could feel his scrotum tighten and flex in her dainty hand, and then she clearly felt the rhythmic contractions of his orgasm, and tasted the hot and flavorful reward as it pulsed into her mouth and splashed across her tongue before it pooled in the back of her throat. She reflexively gagged and grimaced for a split second when the thick liquid first made contact with the back of her throat, even though she was expecting it. Then she felt proud that she had such power over the full-grown man who was literally weak in the knees before her as she skillfully extracted his seed.

"Yum!" she said throatily, after throwing her head back swallowing it all like a shot of tequila. Then she quickly stood up, pulled her top back into place and kissed him lightly on the cheek before she sauntered away, leaving him alone just as suddenly as she had barged in.

Gary's heart was pounding as he stood there panting in his otherwise silent living room. He was trying to catch his breath, completely naked, and with traces of semen and spittle still dripping from his now drooping cock. This was the second time today that she had walked away from him like that--leaving him speechless and enthralled.

All he could think was, "What the fuck just happened?!?"

* * *

Three days passed before he saw her again.

He was wondering if she had regrets about their last encounter. He had enjoyed himself thoroughly, and had been thinking about it almost non-stop since. But he did have some complex feelings about it as well. He hoped that she only needed to process what had happened. What she had done, and what that meant.

latent_heat
latent_heat
74 Followers