Scaled Transformation

Story Info
A man transforms into a dragon...
2.7k words
4.37
7.7k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters in all of my stories are over eighteen and legal adults in all sexual situations.

****

Scaled Transformation

A ruin was one thing but unearthing something or, more accurately, someone who had been buried for centuries was another entirely. Everyone had said that a few months out to go backpacking and exploring was the way to do it, that he'd love the experience, and putting off further studies had been just the ticket for him as he'd packed up and made himself scarce before even he could not talk himself out of it. And yet he could never have expected to find himself in such a situation, tucked away in the dungeon of the castle that he'd been exploring, not knowing what to expect or whether he would find anything down there in the light of his torch and electric lantern.

No... He should never have found her, not ever. The young man, affectionately nicknamed by his friends as "Silver" for one of his gaming characters, looked down at the tomb, not quite understanding what he was seeing.

A long robe, intricately embroidered, flowed down the legs of what should have been a corpse but what proved itself to be a beautiful young woman, her lips rosy with health, long, flowing locks of blonde hair curled lightly around her shoulders. To all appearances she was sleeping and, without thinking, blood roaring between his ears, he did the worst thing he could have done.

He touched her.

"Miss?" He shook her shoulder lightly, berating himself even as he did it. "Miss, are you okay? Do you need help?"

Maybe she'd fallen and hit her head, yes, that would be a fair thing to think. But why she was in a tomb as if she'd been laid down in a coffin to sleep her eternal rest was beyond him. It was too late to take anything back though as her eyes snapped open, revealing startlingly blue orbs that bore into his soul like lances formed of the purest ice, spearing straight through him and chilling him to the marrow of his young bones.

Gasping, he stepped back but she was coming for him, rising, closing the distance even in that light rustle of cloth and set to her body. Her cheeks flushed with colour and Silver's jaw dropped, though any gargled words that may have risen forth were swept away by a single word, just the one, from her sweet, cherry lips.

"You..."

He shuddered, a ripple going through him from head to toe in such a way that he could not have honestly have said that he knew what was happening to him, that muscles could do that. But Silver had to do something, holding out a shaking hand to her, bold at heart, knowing that he had to do something, had to try to help. His mouth worked soundlessly, words stuck in his throat, but something was already happening, shifting and tugging inside him, his light clothing suddenly too tight on him even though nothing had yet changed at all.

Yet?

Where that thought had come from was not something that could chance to linger in his mind for too long, groaning as his head spun, leaning heavily against an old pillar within the dungeon. Maybe it wasn't a dungeon at all but something else, just a cellar, but Silver would not have been able to know either way as he had not read the information guide to the location before delving down into the heart of it. He had always been more of an explorer than a reader, after all, and he pushed himself on eagerly, just to see what there was out there for him to find.

She smiled at him, standing up out of the tomb, the lid pushed back, all stone. How she'd moved it, Silver would never know.

And then everything changed.

It did not start slowly, as he may have imagined it could have, but with a racing prickle that coated his entire body. He grunted in the back of his throat and lifted his hands, trembling and shivering, his skin turning grey, broken and peppered as if he was breaking out in a rash. But, no, it was not a rash but a pattern and he could not help but gasp softly as what could only be described as scales prickled into life across his skin, covering it in a protective layer.

The definition and detail of each and every one, somehow, made him feel stronger, made him want to stand taller - and, so, he did, pushing his shoulder blades back as he drew himself up tall and proud. It was better to be coated in scales, a protective armour against the wrath of the outside world. It made him feel stronger, more powerful, and he flexed his arms, muscle rising where it had never been before - he was not a gym-goer either! And yet he looked quite as if he took himself down to the gym every single day in mere moments, his arms rippling with flesh and muscle, laid down nicely as if he was there to catch someone's eye.

The woman before him giggled softly and pressed her hands together, watching him as he took in what was happening, even though true understanding of it, of course, would not come for him until a much later time.

"You... Oh, so delightful!"

Her hand brushed his chest, closing the distance between them, feeling his body, though it was in a moment of change right then and there. Silver twisted his head back and forth but his face was not obeying him, vision blurring, the strain around his eyes fuzzing up the corners of his vision. He couldn't see but he could breathe, panting and gulping down lungful after lungful of air as if it was the last breath he would ever take. But, of course, that would never come to be. Not with the enchantress watching over him, a timeless being and spirit that took reality for her own and shaped it to her will. And it pleased her to shape the man into something fresh, something that better befitted his personality in a new and reinvigorating manner.

He would not be just a man for much longer.

Silver's head throbbed as if he had the world's worst headache but the pain was more of a pressure that grew and grew as his nose and lips pushed out, coming together and forming themselves into something else, something new. Some might have said that he should have been scared but he just couldn't find it in himself to let the emotion through. Truly, it was difficult to be afraid when the enchantress, the strange woman, stared at him so sweetly, watching over him, even as something hard and unyielding pushed from the back of his head. He would later find them to be horns, the black curves elegant and daring and yet something that no man should ever have worn.

His vision greyed for a second as his eyes repositioned themselves, Silver drawing himself up tentatively, turning his head first one way and then the other. Something stirred deep down in the pit of his belly but he did not pay it the due attention that he should have as his spine ached, stretching out and out, bursting through the back of his jeans (not the best for hiking but, well, they did the job). They were old clothes and held little resistance to an otherworldly force and, truly, his whole body was so much larger overall, growing a little in height too, that his clothes strained and bulged at the seams already.

He scoffed. Why should he keep those on? There was nothing sexual about it, not right then, as he held his hands out for a moment, fascinated as his nails melded together, on each finger, into claws. Whether they were sharp or not remained to be seen as he smirked with clumsy, chunky lips and tore down the front of his T-shirt, letting it open up and reveal his chest, clad in those light-shaded scales too, though there were larger, blockier plates of them sweeping down his chest too.

His jeans met the same fate along with his underwear, though his shoes split as his feet changed shape, toes becoming just a little bit longer and more dextrous, better placed to grip and squeeze, claws poking out where nails had once been. Those two were dark and he lifted his hands to his head, feeling out the new shape of his face without the luxury of a mirror or anything at all reflective, as the enchantress flounced and laughed at him, floating her skirts around her body as she spun and spun.

"Isn't it wonderful? This is who you are...who you were always supposed to be. And don't you look fine dragon, so very fine?"

Silver could not have quite said whether it was wonderful or not as he was treated to a front-row seat to his body changing, though he wasn't so sure that consent even came into it anymore. He gasped and panted, heaving for breath even though his lungs were quite okay, expanding within the larger capacity of his chest to take in more and more air. The thing that had erupted from the base of his spine curled back and forth and he twisted around, not chancing actually shifting his feet, to see a tail there, tapered to a smoothly rounded point and layered down with soft, grey scales that still had to form in their entirety.

His face though was the biggest change for him as he ran his fingers wondrously over what was an animalistic snout, shaped and cut like that of a reptile - if the scales were anything to go by, that was. There was hair still, atop his head, and he shivered as it spilt heavily down the back of his neck, thicker and more lustrous than it ever had been before. The hairs twined into one another and he could not help but run his fingers through it, teasing out a knot or two as he took in what was to be his new face, the face of Silver that the world, as he knew it, would not recognise.

He was no longer a man... But that made things all the better for him. He rocked his hips, his shaft retreating softly and safely within a tuck of skin and scales that was like a sheath but tucked in close to his body, balls tenderly encased in soft, wanton scales. They were sensitive still but he did not spare a moment in which to feel out just how much, hands trailing down his body as he parted his teeth in a hiss.

He was not a man. Not a man...but a dragon.

His spell-caster laughed and clapped her hands, beaming at him with rosy cheeks, though her hands sweeping down his arms, feeling his muscles, dropping all the way to his hips and teasing at a touch of his sheath and cock... Silver panted and shook his head, rocking his weight back onto his heels. She made it hard to think when she did that, frisky and almost as needy as he was, lust roaring within him, dully but there. Oh... Silver shuddered. Yes, it was most certainly there.

"You figured it out!"

There was still more to come, however, the new dragon's scales prickling as the edges came into a more detailed definition. Layering themselves down the length of his tail, they hardened in places and softened in others, some parts of him left vulnerable even though some may have considered him, by his very nature of being a dragon, to be invincible. Alas, in the real world, that simply was not true as she groaned and flicked his tail back and forth, testing out muscles that he had never known or even anticipated that he would ever have been able to control, breath coming in short, sharp pants as his new lungs worked with a larger capacity than ever before.

His body was his to command and he broadened his stance, relishing in how strong he felt, braced and stiff and yet ready to spring into action at a moment's notice. Not a single part of him was left human and that was quite alright as he stretched out one arm and then the other, panting softly and luxuriating in the rampant lust that teased up within him. His shaft could not remain hidden within that tuck of scales as it was and pushed out right then and there as if his body was trying to put itself on display, the tip glistening with a drop of pre-cum, ready and waiting.

"You will be fine..." She breathed, watching his every move. "You are everything that I've been waiting for."

What that meant Silver would have to come to find out in due course, tail sweeping idly back and forth as he tested out his new limbs, although there was that little matter of his shaft to bear in mind too. That didn't take on the old hue of human flesh either but proved to be a dark spire of maleness that begged attention, though it felt crude, even then, to wrap his fingers around it. Yet he was a dragon and perhaps dragons did not feel as embarrassed as human beings did, Silver chuffing a raspy laugh and shaking his head at his folly, hand closing experimentally on his shaft, although it was purely in the manner of feeling out his new body.

She was right... He thought dimly. It did suit him better. And it was a wonder, indeed, that he had never before found himself wearing the scales of a dragon. They were perfect and made him rasp out his breath wantonly, not ashamed of his hard shaft at all for it was merely a demonstration of his power, the enchantress' smile soft and yet commanding as she stepped up to him and, stretching up onto the tips of her toes, kissed the tip of his muzzle.

"You...are perfect."

The silver dragon blinked, his scales appearing white even in the gloom of the dungeon. The good thing was that, as wingless variety of dragon, he didn't have to worry about catching his wings on any cobwebs or low beams, any that had somehow survived the decay of time, though his horns would soon prove to be another matter entirely. The silver, darker grey, plates of his belly-scales stretched up his front side to the underside of his jaw and he swallowed reflexively, marvelling even with a wide, toothy grin just how every muscle of his body was joined and linked together, hide shifting even beneath his scales.

Yet there was still the hard spire of his maleness to be taken care of, lust raking through him with every breath he took, muzzle tipped up as he let out a growl that had taken centuries to find his lips. His length drooled, twitching and jerking as pre-cum, more than he could have ever have produced as a human, though all was just as it was meant to be. A dragon's lust, of course, was far more potent than that of a human and that was still something that a dragon had to learn for himself, the creature that Silver had, so very willingly, stepped into becoming and now had to own for himself.

The enchantress giggled. The dragon shivered, a ripple running down his body to the tip of his tail, although he could not quite say why. His change set itself in place and there was no going back - not that he would have wanted to anyway. She was there and her arms eased around him, as familiar as slipping into a comfortable pair of clothes but with such excitement that her mere presence made his cock throb and twitch, wanton to the last touch.

Oh no... There was far too much for him to learn for him to go back to being human. As she took his hand in hers, the dragon smirked softly.

Silver had come and it was time to see just what a dragon could do.