All Comments on 'Scales Balance'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is all on her. She had a real chance to 'move on' from Bat. She never actually did. And instead of 'following her heart' and divorcing her husband for Bat, she snuck off to fuck Bat and come home to her loyal and stupid husband. That's the opposite of love, she doesn't get to act shocked he has hate in his heart for her....because her behavior towards him is evil.

And you know he didn't even hit her once. He never slandered her. He just called her some nasty/honest names and told her to get the fuck outta his life. While she was busy trying to use two men, he made the choice real easy for her. I love that Bat died early in life, and left her a widow. She's a two-time loser now without kids. Her ovaries are dried up now. She's always alone with her thoughts, unable to escape reflecting on her choices. And the man she tried to use and abuse is happier without her, with children.

Honestly she's a twit for not choosing Jim over Bat. But she's actually a shitty person for trying so hard to juggle both men. Would she have pawned Bat's sperm as Jim's if he got her preggers? Seems likely. She's not a good person, at least romantically. It's better she accepts her role as a pump n' dump for 60 year old guys. That way she can think with her clit, and not betray people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"When you spend two hours a week with somebody"...and it's in an LW story, you're bound to bed her and marry her and resolve all of your trust issues just as the story ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It will take a second reading to fill in some of the blanks about the who, when, and why for me to answer some of questions I have about these characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Silly story. Beta-boy thinks he won in the end. SMH

Texican1830Texican1830over 2 years ago

Anon, so the guy who married the hottie who worshipped him and gave him two children, is the Beta-boy? No, but anyone who would think that is.

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 2 years ago

I liked the story. Jim was definitely second to her from the first day she met him. She had always loved Bat and never stopped. Traci was a very selfish and despicable person. No way I would have rescued her in that bar. In addition, there would be some fresh piss on Bat’s grave.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

very good, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Impressive, really enjoyed this and wish there was more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've read this story multi times now it's a good one I'll read it again I'm sure. Certainly must agree with Texican1830,that Jim was/is the Alpha-male in the tale. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A CRAP ENDING

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

Yet another wimp Mc from this writer. He was willing to proceed and make the marriage work AFTER he learned she was effing another and lying for an extended time. He never really even got in any verbal response, but it is to be expected from this sort of dreck. Lowest possible score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Somewhat insipid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

End needed flesh.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 2 years ago

Sort of repeating story for this author. Boy finds a girl but he is second fiddle and she cheats on him, then he finds rebound and fantasizes cheater's demise ending.

The author is very much into cunnilingus and his rebounds are often smallish women while his rivals usually have big dicks. What does that say about him?

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 2 years ago

Sort of repeating story for this author. Boy finds a girl but he is second fiddle and she cheats on him, then he finds rebound and fantasizes cheater's demise ending.

The author is very much into cunnilingus and his rebounds are often smallish women while his rivals usually have big dicks. What does that say about him?

mfbridgesmfbridgesalmost 2 years ago

I'm sort of in the same boat....except her ex has past away. But I can tell that if were to reappear I'd be asked for a divorce within 24 hrs. She still pines for him, it's really difficult to take the high road sometimes.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

Oh God Love is such a fucking crutch to this author "Oh I love you so much" Men are perfectly capable of separating love from hate and they all love using the indifference line but in reality Men become indifferent after we feel we got enough REVENGE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To mfbridges, DUMP THE BITCH!

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Like the story. AAAA++++

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Deserve

He deserved all he got for marrying Traci she gave him enough clues to stay away.So he became a father at forty seven and his wife a mother at forty,really!

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars and only because he divorced the SLUT

rn2711rn2711about 1 year ago

Incoherent story. Why was he smiling at the funeral?

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

So he's going to be 67 when his youngest gets out of high school. Dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a stupid story btw. Dumb fuck wimpy pathy writer! What drives these writer like Hooked to continue spewing this drivel?

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

Some parts aren't clear. If Traci's marriage to that first love ended in divorce, why is she sobbing at his funeral? And why, after all he had gone through, was the MC smiling so widely at the funeral? I can see that he would be glad, but his life had gotten better. Just pieces that don't fit together. It is almost like the funeral scene was a dream or fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yeah, I didn't track this one real well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Traci is so full of herself.

Lucy healed his broken parts with full range of motion and strength.

Second time around plus 2 kids.

How productive.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

4 Stars on a good read . I lost a sweet Lady because I stood up for my ex . Some guy said she was a whore and I told him to take it back because she never charged anyone any money . The Girl I was with dropped me like a hot potato

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Did Bat make Traci widow or did she divorce him? Seems unclear. Also surprised that while he vehemently kicks her out and of course there is no stopping the divorce, she just seems to disappear with Bat. Nothing. No communications. Nothing with the MIL or Leslie. Just nothing. Not even a mention of missing their anniversary dinner. Not even an attempt at an apology. Just tears and packing and she runs. Then the lawyers. Can off as one sided emotionally with the MC.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pure unadulterated fantasy, an ex-husband defending an ex-wife when she’s being manhandled in a bar is just too ludicrous to imagine, he would more likely stand back and cheer when she got knocked on her ass.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why are all of the low-down, cheating wives on this site named either Tracy/Traci or Linda?

tsgtcapttsgtcapt4 months ago

Well written, great read, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked it. It was well written, and ended on a good note, the MC found a wonderful woman and had kids together with her. Thank You for sharing it with us.

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

3 stars for a by the book BTB story.

The TAGS could have included: SLUT, CUCK, cheater, skank etc etc etc.

ViolentKnightViolentKnightabout 2 months ago

You can look at the story by focusing on Traci's actions and calling her whatever name you like.

Or you could go back and look how the MC acted from the time he saw Traci to the time he married her.

His nature is what led to Traci using him for a placeholder. You cannot act like a doormat then expect your wife to respect you. Granted, being a BTB story means the guy had to look macho and succeed at the end, but things seldom end well for men who are as pathetic as the MC here.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 month ago

I honestly believe there are wives like this who deceive themselves as well as their husbands. They are like landmines and pity the man who encounters one.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous