All Comments on 'Scales like Stars Pt. 02'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading! ^-^

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed, CJ (and only CJ), Lon'Tavion Scott and B.C. McGuire!

If you enjoyed my work, check out my Purgatory War novellas, available on Amazon right now.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07575RWFY/ref=series_rw_dp_sw

Get in on the ground floor of the upcoming Worldshard trilogy by checking out the first book, Cadet!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0776TJJFR/

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories and can get free access to my self published works.

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to ask me anything on Tumblr: http://dragoncobolt.tumblr.com/ask

Thanks for Reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story! Very fun and entertaining :)

ToadenToadenalmost 6 years ago
Awesome.

Awesome. Vista made it priceless.

FirestromFirestromalmost 6 years ago
Still Fantastic but...

This is still the most imaginative and fantastic thing I've read in ages, but your have a serious lack of character development and world building. How far away is this palace from Earth? Did they travel directly? Instantly? Why should we care about Merton? Who is he? All we've gotten so far is that he's a smart nerd who plays games, and his parents work for the government, maybe. You were a little vague on what exactly they do, other than that they were nerds professionally. Why is Relix so attracted to him? She just met him today. Why is the egg talking? Is that what they do? I could go on, but I think that's the gist of it. Character development. Other than that this is a thoroughly enjoyable read and utterly fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I don’t get the D and D stuff but I’m still reading

More character development needed Gunner for instance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous