All Comments on 'Scales like Stars Pt. 06'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed, CJ (and only CJ), Lon'Tavion Scott, Chris and B.C. McGuire!

If you enjoyed my work, check out my Purgatory War novellas, available on Amazon right now.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07575RWFY/ref=series_rw_dp_sw

Get in on the ground floor of the upcoming Worldshard trilogy by checking out the first book, Cadet!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0776TJJFR/

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories and can get free access to my self published works.

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to ask me anything on Tumblr: http://dragoncobolt.tumblr.com/ask

Thanks for Reading!

LeenysmanLeenysmanalmost 6 years ago
What?

I'm sure that you and your harem are having a ton of fun in writing this, loaded with all the in-jokes that you find funny. But it's making less and less sense to the rest of us as it proceeds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Repeating myself

I know that i said the same shit on patreon already, but it is seriously getting harder and harder to stay invested in your work. Either the story derails totally or and this happens usually when the lore is actually interesting gets killed by you way to early and abruptly.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your critique

I am sorry that you feel that way about my stories and that you aren't enjoying them as much anymore. I always strive to improve and I do hope you will find my future works more enjoyable. Either way, thank you for reading and I wish you well,

Though, as a note, I haven't received any criticism or complaints on my Patreon, so if you have sent me some there, I haven't gotten it!

firewolf54firewolf54almost 6 years ago
well

i like it just wish the chapters were longer and brash is the bomb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Critique I suppose?

I have, for the most part, enjoyed this series so far. There are a lot of references that I get and appreciate (like the bit with the exploding runes which I have to assume was a reference to OOTS, the Shrike joke, Thuwit, etc), but other people might not be as familiar with any of it so it might not make sense. The only thing that I've really had trouble making sense of is Granny. She seems to be there to provide exposition for the setting and to provide a bad guy for the chapter. The problem with using her for exposition is that she loses all her credibility once her identity comes up, and, as a character, her motives for doing anything in this chapter are completely unclear and unexplained.

Jbro123Jbro123almost 6 years ago
Ignore the scrum comments man!

Loving this series, those too stupid to follow the story don't deserve what you write anyway.

Having Merton pull out a Green lantern version of Captain America in the last Chapter had me laughing as I imagined the howls of horror from the DC vs. Marvel zealots.

Loving this series keep it up!

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

But I won't ignore the comment section. Critiques are important, after all!

Though, if you DO have a complaint, be more like Anon #3 and give actual details to your critique.

Also, Anon #3, Granny wasn't actually the antagonist of that chapter. Her guilty conscience created the fortress and the "guardians" within to keep her trapped. Sorry if that wasn't entirely clear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
References

Hey hey,

The story is very funny, especially with Brash.

I do not understand most references though.

Would you kindly (reference bioshock) name some references during or at the end of the story? I'm not such knowledgable on these matters.

Greetings

taco1085taco1085almost 6 years ago
omg

I so love this story....

taco1085taco1085almost 6 years ago
characters

i love the story and the characters. specially Brash and Merton

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 6 years ago

I hate politics in tales, it always comes off as snarky and arrogant. Ignoring that I love it, thanks for sharing.

FirestromFirestromalmost 6 years ago
Much Better

This one is much better than the initial three. You still rush through what little character development you do, and the story is rushed as well. You could really turn this into a whole series or maybe even a book or five if you slowed down and took your time. Still. Beautifully done. A fantastic story, and very well written. Very few mistakes that I could see.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 6 years agoAuthor
I'm glad you're enjoying it!

I hope you enjoy all the chapters just as much!

BangbangLaDeshBangbangLaDeshover 5 years ago
Graphic novel

I like this! It's been like picking up a good quick read, and getting to know peeps better as we go along. Saga on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous