Scaling the Monument

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crowd supporting her resisted any attempts she made to cover herself. Any time she tried, her wrists would be pulled back down and her legs spread. In addition to the hands that supported her weight as she was lifted into the air, others began to grope and explore her bare, defenseless body with increasing insistence. They kneaded her breasts and stroked her already sensitive nipples. Others groped her ass, and more than one made its way between her legs. Her reluctance and shame began to melt away, as the throbbing that had been building in her loins was brought dangerously close to a crescendo by the probing and grasping fingers. She moaned as they worked faster and faster, pinching her nipples, plunging deep into her pussy, tickling her asshole, and stroking her clit. The avalanche of sensations left no room for rational thought.

Before she could stop herself, she let out a powerful moan as crashing waves of orgasm washed over her. The crowd cheered at this response and the hands intensified. The sensations were becoming too much, and Kelsey squirmed in discomfort. She was rescued by a familiar voice that cut through the noise.

"Take her to the lake to wash all this soap off!" The voice belonged to the cute boy that had showed concern for Kelsey. He could tell that things were getting a little too wild and was doing his best to defuse the situation, but the crowd seemed too preoccupied to listen. He had apparently managed to salvage his shorts during his tumble down the tower, but after looking into Kelsey's glazed, overstimulated eyes, he took a deep breath and slid them off. He waved them over his head, now just as nude as Kelsey was, and shouted, "WHO WANTS TO GO SKINNY DIPPING!?"

This managed to reach the crowd, and people began to follow suit. First a few of the rowdier, more adventurous boys dropped their shorts and began sprinting towards the lake. One of the girls helping to support Kelsey looked at her and said, "I can't let you be the only cool girl at camp!" She promptly undid her bra, to spill forth her ample chest, and before she could think better of it, dropped her shorts and panties, making no effort to cover her cleanly shaven pussy. This seemed to be the tipping point for the crowd, and soon everyone was in some state of undress and headed for the lake. Now that Kelsey's nudity had lost its novelty, she was carried to the lake and playfully tossed in, to join the rest of the campers already splashing and laughing.

She swam over to a familiar face close to shore. "I really appreciate what you did for me back there," she whispered in his ear, reaching out beneath the surface of the water to grip his still hard cock. "And I told you I'd make it up to you." They shared a smile as her hand began to stroke.

12