Scandalous Schoolgirl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt totally exposed with no underwear and only dressed in Mark's skimpy outfit. But the exposure came with an excitement that she had never really experienced. She felt as if she were walking around totally nude and everyone could see everything she had. That knowledge sent passion coursing through her body with her nipples engorged against the blouse and her nectar dripping down the inside of her thighs.

Mark put his hand under her chin and raised her eyes to look at the shoppers. She glanced into his eyes and saw disappointment. Her blush deepened as he admonished, "Stand up straight and look everyone in the eye. Remember you represent me and as my sub, you must live up to my standards and represent me with grandeur, allure and discipline."

Natalia immediately raised her head and began to look at the shoppers. Her back straightened, her tummy tucked in, and her breasts strained at the blouse with the buttonholes gaping open. Very quickly however, her angst started to dissipate as Natalia saw people looking at her and as she started to look at their faces, she realized Mark was right. She didn't want to look people in the eye, so she favored side glances out of the corners of her eyes. It was at this moment that Mark unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse, revealing the gorgeous cleavage between her stunning breasts.

There were lots of side glances, but in those glances most of the women had the look of envy on their face and the envy was aimed at her breasts. Other glances were at her tiny waist, her slim legs and at Mark. Most of the women were envious of her breasts, legs, or waist or even that she had Mark. They wanted to have what she had. She did see some disgust on some women's faces, but it was disgust mixed with jealously because she was blatantly showing off what they didn't have.

For most of the men, it was awe and lust and occasionally there was a look of envy, but that was aimed at Mark. All the reactions were subtle, and no one was obvious about it, so she had to really look and try to read people's faces. There was one guy that had his eyes glued to her wobbling breasts and Natalia felt her stomach tremble with excitement. No one poked fun at her, quite the opposite, everyone seemed to want to be like her or in the men's cases, bed her.

Her blatant exhibitionism began to make her nipples harden even more, her legs tremble and her pussy gush with excitement. Originally her hand was gripping Mark's with fear, but now her grip began to crush his in exhilaration. As they met people their eyes swivelled to her face, breasts, and legs as they caressed her with their gaze. There were a few men that stopped walking and unashamedly undressed her with their eyes. Her legs quivered and pussy gushed with their lingering and lustful appraisal.

Mark felt her grip on his hand start to relax and her free hand released his arm. As they strolled through the mall Natalia began to relax, smile and even interact with people that moments before had been awed by her stunning beauty. Soon they were swinging their clasped hands and even snuggled together on their stroll. They began to look like a couple of new lovers that couldn't bear to be apart.

Natalia felt a freedom she had never felt. People were staring at her, but in longing and shameless sexual glances. She began to feel sexy, beautiful and wanton. She was on display unlike anything she had ever done before. She had worn cheerleader costumes and even skintight one-piece swimsuits, but this was different. She was on display as a highly sexual slave and Mark was freely exhibiting her to all the people in the mall. She loved every second of it.

Mark took Natalia for a slow walk around the mall. Finally, they reached the place where a new store was being finished out and the windows were all boarded until renovations were complete. Mark pushed her into the semi-secluded entry and as she looked up at him expectantly, he gave her a strong loving kiss and by the end of the kiss, she was beaming with happiness. Mark then helped the several buttons give up their fight to contain her breasts and opened her blouse all the way to the last remaining button. The crop-top opened with only the last button keeping it closed.

Mark wasn't sure what to expect when he did this, but he expected obedience. Her breath caught and quickened as she looked down and saw she was still barely covered, but the opening exposed a large portion of her gorgeous figure. The crop top was stretched wide open, uncovering most of her breasts and even edges of her areolas were peeking out from underneath her blouse.

Wild crazy passion rippled through her, and she had an urge to release the last button and show everything she had. It was difficult to breathe with her deep breaths resulting in her nipples peeking out of her crop-top for just a moment. Being totally exposed for just that second made her legs weaken and she almost collapsed. That was all it took, and Natalia wanted Mark to strip her in front of a crowd. She was desperate for him to show everyone that she was his slave to command. She wanted to feel all those eyes caressing her naked skin, sweaty palms itching to stroke her and licking lips desperate to taste her.

Natalia knew that look in Mark's eyes meant that this was just the beginning and her heartbeat quickened to match her rapid breath. Natalia put her arms around Mark's neck and pulled him down for a kiss, but just before she kissed him, she whispered, "I love you and I love being your sub."

As the kiss went on, Natalia felt consumed by his dominance of her body. Standing helplessly in front of him, she felt powerless before Mark, and it only fueled the fire inside her. She felt her scalp tingle, her toes curl, and her nipples throb while her pussy clenched and wept, waiting to be taken. Mark's mouth rolled away from her lips and traveled down to her neck. There his lips, tongue, and teeth begin to make love to the extended veins throbbing on her neck.

His lips wrapped around her throat with an artery throbbing beneath her skin, as if her life were throbbing in his mouth. Natalia felt her whole-body shiver with the power of his craving. Feeling her blood hammering through her veins and into his mouth was the most erotic thing Natalia had ever felt. Her head fell back presenting her neck to him, surrendering her body and her life to him. Natalia felt her heartache and realized she wanted more than this one time. She wanted this for forever.

Mark felt a sensual power that he had never known overtake him as he felt her artery throbbing with her life, as her blood rushed through the artery captured in his mouth. Then he felt Natalia's head fall back, presenting her neck and her life to him. At that moment, he felt her reach deep into his heart, and he wanted more than just one night. He wanted her, all of her, to be his, forever.

As Mark's mouth continued to make love to her neck, his hands began caressing the beautiful and sensitive parts of her body. His hand started at her stretched, taut belly and caressed upwards, cupping her breast and thumbing her turgid nipple. Mark felt her body shutter and her breath catch, as he began to pinch and roll her nipple between his fingers. Mark couldn't believe how hard her nipples were. As he pinched her nipple, he could feel her belly clench with her pussy tilting upwards reacting to her overstimulated nipple.

Natalia was finding it hard to catch her breath. The unbelievable need consuming her body was something she had only dreamed about, but the reality was much better than her dreams. Her mouth was opening with gasping, panting breaths. Despite everything Mark was doing to the rest of her body, her pussy was twitching and glistening as her nectar was coating her inflamed, nether region. She felt Mark kissing down her neck and across her chest until he captured her nipple and sucked it into his mouth.

She began moaning softly as she felt the erotic tension in her body build explosively. Mark stopped his erotic torture, stood looking into Natalia's lust filled eyes, and said, "I can't have you making noises and have someone interrupt us." He started to pull away, but Natalia jumped back into his arms. Her eyes told him that she wanted more, hell she wanted it all. Gone was the shy, innocent girl and now a fiery, lustful woman stared back at him, daring him to take her and show everyone the passion inside her.

She nibbled on his lips then pulled away and boldly stepped into the mall traffic and held out her hand to continue their walk. Her barely covered breasts wobbled with her excited breaths threatening to spill them out of her blouse and show the crowd just how gorgeous she really is.

Mark smiled at the saucy little vixen that his sub had suddenly become, took her hand as they wove their fingers together and she smiled up brightly at him. As they strolled hand-in-hand slowly around the mall, occasionally stopping to look in the windows, or in each other's eyes, Mark reached over and released the last button. Her legs trembled as her breasts were exposed and her nipples ached with desire. Her breath gulped as the crop-top flapped open and closed with her seductive walk.

Her stomach muscles knotted as she tried to rein in her wild desire. As her nipples became uncovered, she longed for Mark to lean over and suckle her nipples in front of the crowd. She ached for him to show everyone that she was his to do with what he wanted. It was as if he was reading her mind when his fingers reached up and squeezed her enflamed nipples. She gasped, moaned and her legs wobbled with needful desire as blistering passion in her nipples created a fiery ache in her pussy.

Natalia glanced down noticing the huge expanse of exposed breast flesh and an excited shiver ran through her. As she saw Mark's fingers toying with her nipple, she arched her back feeding more of her breast flesh into his grasping fingers. She quickly glanced at the shoppers and noticed more male eyes were undressing her. The eyes felt like a caress on her skin and the excitement turned into lustful somersaults in her womb.

With the release of the last button, Natalia felt her heart beat faster, her breathing quicken even more and her lust for Mark grow to consume everything. By the time they made another lap around the mall, all of the inside of her breasts were exposed available for everyone's viewing pleasure. She made no attempt to cover her breasts and actually loved exposing herself. Something inside her changed and she longed, no needed more exposure.

Natalia felt something else with the release of the last button; she felt freedom from the shackles that had forced her to hide her beauty away. As she watched people's reaction to her slowly revealed breasts, for the first time since she came to California, she knew she was sexy, and she knew she could surpass the beach bunnies. Some people were openly ogling and lusting after her, while others favored more subtle glances, but she was loving being the center of attention.

As this realization hit her, Natalia took a couple of skipping steps away from Mark, twirled with her arms above her head, and the crop-top twirled open giving everyone a view of her naked scintillating breasts, torso and body. Mark ogled this gorgeous creature as she showed her incredible topless figure to anyone that wanted to watch... and there were lots of people that watched. She jumped into Mark's arms with her naked breasts in front of his eyes, pleading for his lips to ravish her nipples.

As they were holding each other someone yelled, "Get a Room". Mark thought that was a great idea and carried Natalia over to a family restroom and fortunately it was available. The minute the door was closed Natalia's lips latched onto Mark's in a deep love-affirming kiss. Natalia was crazy with need, grabbed the sides of her blouse, and ripped it off, casting it to the floor. Then she dropped her skirt and jumped naked into Mark's arms.

Natalia was wild with need and wanted nothing more than for Mark to stuff her famished pussy with his cock. It had been a long time since someone had made love to her and with her wet dreams lately, plus her exhibitionism, she was starving for Mark to conquer her and tame her wild pussy.

It had always been Mark's policy never to argue with a naked woman, so with one hand holding Natalia, the other hand unbuckled his pants. He freed his cock, and he began to feed Natalia's hungry pussy with his hard-thrusting cock. Natalia had her arms wrapped tightly around Mark's neck holding on tightly as she rubbed her nipples into Mark's chest and was trying to suck his tongue down her throat.

Then she felt his rod of iron prying open her barely used pussy. His cock was thick, long and rock hard. Her entire body arched backward as his incredible cock entered her needful body and a scream of passion filled the bathroom.

"Oh my God... You're so big and so thick. Go slow but give me everything you have. Make me yours! Oh God, I need you inside me! Deeper, Harder, Faster, Oh God fill me with your cock!"

Natalia felt his cock stretching her wide open and it was just what she needed. He ploughed deep inside her and she felt his cock go places that had never felt a cock before. Her legs tightened around him pulling him deeper and deeper inside her famished pussy. His cock was better than her dreams and as he bottomed out against her cervix Natalia felt an explosion of bliss detonate throughout her body. Even her dreams had never been this good and she only wanted more.

Her first climax transported her to a place she never knew. Mark draped her legs over his arms, grabbed a butt cheek in each hand and began to drive his hard cock fast and deep into Natalia's quivering and clasping quim. Natalia had been on edge since Mark started undoing her buttons and now with a few strokes Mark could feel her orgasm rippling around his cock. Her eyes bugged out in disbelief and her mouth hung open in awe as her entire body quaked in unknown rapture.

The teasing had had its effect on Mark too, he wasn't far behind, and within a few more strokes Natalia's whole body clenched around his as she shattered in an explosive climax. Having Natalia detonate in his arms was all it took for Mark to blast ropes of his cum deep into his lust-crazed sub.

Natalia exhaled a shuddering breath and in a trembling voice said, "Oh Mark, I've never needed you more than I needed you right now. Oh God, how much I love you." Natalia tightened her arms and legs around Mark as she clung to him desperately as she started crying deep sobbing cries. His hard fast strokes ignited another climax leaving every muscle in her body shaking like a leaf in a snow drift. Her mind exploded in a kaleidoscope of fireworks and for minutes she had no idea where she was. For Natalia it was the most beautiful and soul searing event of her life and she wanted it to go on forever.

Mark sat on the toilet with Natalia clinging tightly to him and his still hard cock buried deep in the woman he was loving. Mark began caressing her naked heaving body as he began to lavish kisses on her shoulder, neck and face. Natalia's form continued to quiver in heightened rapture while she tightened her clinging grasp on her lover and master. As she continued to cry Mark whispered, "I love you" into her ear while he continued to caress and kiss her. Then she whispered in his ear.

"How can you love somebody who is so stupid and wrong about everything? Mark, I could see it in their faces they thought I was pretty, not a freak, not ugly they even wanted to be me, and they were jealous of what I have, even my breasts. How can you love somebody that is so stupid?"

"Natalia, I fell in love with the beautiful person inside this gorgeous body. It drove me crazy that you couldn't see the beauty inside you. I have done everything I could over the last month to help you see that you are just as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. Nothing worked until you let me in to your heart and let me help you. Now you're starting to see yourself, but more importantly love yourself. You're finally starting to see what I've seen; a dazzlingly beautiful woman that's even more beautiful on the inside. You are only beginning to see that you need domination, control and the exhibitionism," Mark responded.

"Natalia, I have seen this need in you since I first saw you and I knew that someday you would find your way out of the hell that you had created for yourself. As the man who loves you and your master, I have been trying to help you. Now everything is coming together, and my hope was that as you started to love yourself more, our bond could finally grow. Baby, I knew you couldn't really ever truly love me until you started to love yourself," Mark added.

"So, you see, this is really about me being selfish. All I've really wanted is you as my sub, all of you; and I wanted you to be with me and obey me completely. I knew it could happen," he whispered.

Natalia looked at him with tears streaking her face and said, "Oh Mark! I do, I do, I do! I love you so much. My heart aches every time I look at you. I don't think I could live without your love. I certainly know that I don't want to. Your love and strength is the only reason I could be here today. I can't do any of this without you and your love."

"Mark please help me. I want to become the person that can love you and be your submissive for as long as you want. I want to feel beautiful and sexy for me and for you. I want you to desire me and make love to me all the time," Natalia continued.

"I know you're going to push me way past my comfort zone and there are times I will need to lean on you and need your help. Mark, I want to do this. I want to be your dream girl, your fantasy girl, and I want you making love to me forever, just as we've done for the last few days. I never realized what I had in front of me, but Mark I am so in love with you and want to feel your love for the rest of my life," Natalia said.

Natalia leaned in and began to pull on Mark's lower lip with her teeth. Then she slipped her tongue into his mouth. She began to thrust her hips taking Mark's manhood deeper into her still needy pussy. She squirmed against him saying, "Speaking of that, are you going to put that hard cock buried in me to good use?"

Mark and Natalia softly made love in the restroom of a mall. Mark filled her with his cock, stretched and pummelled the cervix deep inside her, punishing her beautifully with continuous orgasms. If he hadn't been holding her tight, her deliriously shuddering climaxes would have shaken her off his cock and onto the floor. Her eyes were lost in a sea of rapture while her muscles knotted in continuous unending bliss. She had no idea how long her orgasms lasted, but she still wanted more.

They stayed cradled in each other's arms until someone started banging on the door asking if this restroom was occupied. Mark shouted that it was, and they sheepishly looked at each other. They started trying to get dressed, but there was a problem, well not really a problem.

Natalia looked deep into Mark's eyes and pleaded, "Master, I love being your sub and request that from now on you show me off as you slave girl. How is up to you, but I want everyone to know that this body belongs to you."

Mark looked at Natalia with heartfelt gratitude. The gift she was offering him was astounding and he knew that he needed to be generous, dominant, caring and most of all conquer her willful spirit. He stared at her stunning, naked form and began to think of ways to grant her request, without getting them arrested.

The blouse only needed a little modification. He cut off the sleeves and trimmed off the back of the blouse leaving a collar that held two strips of fabric with each barely covering her engorged nipples. Her back was completely bare, as were her arms, shoulders and portions of her breasts.