Scandalous Schoolgirl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He used his pocketknife to open up the side seams of her skirt all the way to the top, allowing the skirt to open more and reveal her fabulous legs all the way to her hips. Then he cut away a strip on the skirt on each side, turning her skirt into a small loincloth. This left her hips bare and strips of naked hip flesh on display from the front of her hips to the middle of her ass cheeks.

When Natalia put on the top and the loincloth her legs trembled with excitement. She was only barely covered, and she knew as she walked every part of her body could be revealed. Her nipples showed through the transparent blouse but would be totally exposed as the panels of the blouse swung open. Likewise, the panels of her loincloth could swing open exposing her tight sexy ass or wet glossy pussy.

When Mark had finished his costume modifications he dressed Natalia, and then he stood behind her with her looking in the mirror. Natalia was stunned; her breasts almost completely exposed, coming dangerously close to her nipples and that wouldn't last long. The bottom of her breasts was also exposed and somehow this made her feel sexier and more naked than having the tops of her breasts displayed.

If she tried to bring her arms forward the blouse would loosen, slip and expose all of her breasts and nipples. If her arms kept the panels of the blouse tight, she could make sure her breasts were covered, but any slip would result in a titillating exposure. Half of her wanted to let the blouse slip and show everything she had to the crowded shoppers; the other half would be embarrassed beyond believe.

From the bottom of her breasts to the low-slung top of her skirt was gloriously naked. Her exposed flat, taut belly was rippled with her stretched and tight muscles. Her defined ribs dipped into her tiny waist, with her navel being the magnificently bare exposé that drew her eyes away from her barely contained breasts. As she shifted her hips, her breasts wobbled seductively and all of her legs, from her toes up to her hips could be seen. Only a tiny bit of thread connected the front to the back panel of what now looked like a skimpy loin cloth. There was even the exposed hint of her tightly muscled ass cheek. She shivered in exhilaration and longing. She wanted this... she wanted to be Mark's fantasy girl and shown off.

But Mark wasn't finished. He used the strips he cut from the skirt and pulled her hands behind her. He tied her hands together behind her back and as Natalia looked in the mirror, she knew that any chance of covering her breasts or nipples had now disappeared. Just to confirm, she twisted her shoulders and the panels of her blouse opened exposing her hard petulant nipples.

Natalia had felt naked before and now she practically was. She shivered at the thought of going out into the mall looking the way she did. She lifted her head, looked into Mark's eyes through the mirror and saw love and carnal desire there. She looked back at herself and tried to see what Mark was seeing and what she saw was a very wanton, shapely and sexy slave girl. If all those people in the mall thought she was gorgeous and lusted after her before, what were they going to think now. She was not used to seeing herself this way, but she knew that she would do this for Mark and truth be told... she wanted this... she wanted to be displayed as Mark's fantasy slave girl.

Natalia's entire body shivered at the thought of walking virtually naked with her hands tied behind her back. Mark was showing her off as his sub and she felt like a slave girl being led to auction by her master. She turned in Mark's arms and looked at him and whimpered, "Master, I want to do this, but I'm scared, please help me."

Mark pulled her into his arms and held her tight against his chest. He leaned down and kissed her and seductively whispered, "Sweetheart you are unbelievably sensual. As we go into the mall, you're going to see everybody stop and stare at the most beautiful submissive they've ever seen. That's what you are a dazzling, stunningly beautiful slave and that's what they're going to be looking at. However, you will be safe in my arms, and I will be there to take care of you."

Mark pulled something from his pocket and added, "Just one more thing to let everyone know that you belong to me!" He wrapped a beautiful hand tooled leather collar around her neck, locked it in place, then snapped on a leash. Natalia felt a tremble in her stomach from humiliation and a shiver in her womb from runaway erotic passion. She knew enough about BDSM to know that a collaring was a huge step... one she had to live up to.

With that, Mark opened the door with his arm wrapped around her tiny waist as they stepped out into the mall. They stood there for a few seconds outside the bathroom door and Natalia had her face hidden in Mark's chest with one eye peeking out to see everyone's reaction. Two men were walking in opposite directions and when they spotted Natalia their eyes couldn't believe this vision of virtually naked beauty. Both of their eyes stayed glued to Natalia as they walked, and they wound up crashing into each other.

Natalia giggled, looked at Mark and smiled. Mark started slowly walking around the mall and Natalia noticed people stopping and staring. When she looked at their faces, she saw the looks of awe and disbelief mixed with lots of lust and jealousy. This time Natalia did see some disgusted looks from the crowd. However, she could tell they were the result of her scandalous outfit, her leash and not what she looked like. Natalia had never felt more exposed or more wanton and she felt her whole-body trembling with excitement.

For the first time in her life, Natalia felt like a gorgeous Playmate on display for everyone to ogle. At this moment, she was exposed to the crowd, and she loved every second of it. She began to strut around with her newfound exhibitionism taking over. As she walked, Natalia noticed her unfettered breasts wobbling seductively threatening to spill out of the top any second. Natalia kept her eyes on her breasts, trying different walks that exposed and then hid her breasts.

She kept her arms tight behind her back but played with different tension on the blouse. Her exhibitionism was raging unchecked, and she wanted to show off her master's sexy sub. She began experimenting with different arm movements and their corresponding effect on the sagging blouse and exposure of her breasts,

As her new sexiness began to take hold, she knew she wanted to become that sexy Playboy Playmate. All the eyes caressing her breasts, tummy, and exposed legs were sending thrills through her body and her already enflamed nipples and pussy were aching to have Mark play with her again. One man stopped and blatantly undressed her with his eyes and Natalia's legs almost collapsed under the intense lustful stare.

She noticed her nipples were so hard it looked like she had pencil erasers under her blouse. The fabric of the blouse was rubbing against her sensitive and engorged nipples, and she felt her pussy clenching in response to her stimulated nipples. She remembered seeing photos in Playboy of Playmates dressed almost as she is now, and an attention-seeker thrill coursed through her. For the first time in her life, thoughts of being a Playboy model entered her being but were just as quickly dismissed.

As Natalia started to become slightly more comfortable, she started standing straighter with her breasts thrust out, her already flat tummy tucked in, and her head held high. She widened her stance, and the legs were exposed all the way to the cheeks of her ass. She began swinging her hips, showing off her legs, the ripples in her taut stomach and seductive swaying of her barely contained breasts. Natalia began to feel erotically confident and found herself wanting to show off her virtually naked body. She felt like an underwear model showing off everything she had, and she shivered with exhilaration.

She looked at Mark and he was looking at her with pride and love. She knew he was very pleased with her newfound bravery. As they walked, Natalia continued to notice people's reactions and she found she became very excited by being the object of so many lusty stares. That Playmate feeling began to take over and she gloried in all the stares from the crowd.

She even started practicing different walks, the way she shifted her hips or strutted and observed how they made her breasts bounce and wobble. As she shifted her hips, she saw how the muscles of her belly sensuously wriggled and the skirt shifted to reveal her legs. The more skin she revealed, the more excited and brazen she had become.

She also observed how other people responded to her different walks. One other thing made her feel especially sexy and wanton, the juices from their lovemaking dribbling down the inside of her thighs. By the end of the first lap around the mall, Natalia was so excited and turned on that she was ready to take Mark back into the restroom. She tried to grab him and pull him into the restroom, but he snapped a leash on her collar and lead her to a very specific store.