Scandalous Schoolgirl Ch. 04

Story Info
Joseph & Natalia explore the beginning of her slave weekend.
6.3k words
4.47
6.3k
4

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

I have a new editor that helped clean up some of the speed bumps in the story. Thanks to Tigersman. I am sorry for my tardiness, but in addition to this series I have a 2 Medieval Knight stories ( Anonymous has requested some Knights stories, so here you are), A Shapeshifter story ( This is from a fan ) and the third story in the Venus Ascending series.

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS - If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Scandalous Schoolgirl

Chapter 4

As Joseph sat in the driver's seat, Natalia climbed over the console and sat in his lap. She looked up at him. For a couple of minutes, they communicated with their eyes. All their love and desire for each other was truly obvious. Natalia grabbed Joseph's hand and slid it over her breast, cupping her breast into his hand. She draped her still bound arms over Joseph's head and pulled his mouth to hers. Joseph was trying to resist, but after her show in the mall, his desire for her was difficult to contain. This beautiful, sensuous, wanton woman was too much for his willpower to succeed. Their lips and tongue battled each other for dominance.

Joseph's fingers were twisting and pulling on her hard, enflamed nipple. Natalia arched her back pushing her breasts harder into his hands, trying to give him more to play with. As he pinched hard on her nipple, Natalia abruptly threw her head back trembling and gasping for breath as she moaned, "Oh my God, Oh my God, you're going to make me cum again."

Joseph switched to the other nipple and began to pull and twist. His mouth was claiming her neck and exposed throat. As he raked his teeth down her sensuously displayed neck, her body convulsed in a new orgasm. Joseph's hand abandoned his nipple play. Instead, he slid two fingers between her swollen, weeping pussy lips as his thumb slid over her clit. Natalia's small orgasm exploded into a full-blown, gut-wrenching climax. With stomach muscles clenching, her body jack-knifed into Joseph's chest where he recaptured her mouth in a predatory kiss.

Joseph began to saw his fingers in and out of her incredibly tight pussy, with his thumb caressing her clit on every stroke. Natalia was gasping and moaning in his mouth. She continued to convulse as he stretched out her orgasm with his fingers and thumb. Joseph spotted a rock-hard nipple that seemed terribly lonely, and his mouth abandoned Natalia's lips to latch onto her nipple.

As Joseph began to scrape and pull on her nipple with his teeth, Natalia's orgasm intensified with her mouth opening and closing in a silent, breathless scream of ecstasy. Once again Natalia was buffeted by orgasmic waves slamming into her body. As one would wane, another was right behind it. She could only feel, and it was becoming more difficult to breathe as she felt his fingers stretching her pussy wide open. She had longed for her dream man to stretch her pussy and fill her with his meaty cock. Now she had her dream man filling her pussy with his fingers, and she knew his cock was not far behind.

"Oh God Joseph, fill me, make me yours, Oh God, Oh God, I love you," Natalia whispered into Joseph's ear.

When Joseph heard her confession of love, he felt his heart jump; he realized he was feeling much the same way. He wanted her to be all his, but he needed to spend a lot of time with her before he could tell her how he felt. His mouth left her nipple and recaptured her lips in a love affirming kiss. Natalia started to panic when she blurted out her love, but Joseph's reaction told her that he loved her too. Her dream man really was her dream man.

Their kiss ended, but their lips stayed together just barely touching. Then Joseph sucked her lower lip into his mouth and gently held it in his mouth for a second. He pulled his fingers from her still spasming pussy and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her quivering body tightly to his. He began to rain soft, tiny kisses all over her face. Natalia tilted her face to his, giving herself to him. She closed her eyes and surrendered her face to the seemingly endless supply of kisses he was lavishing on her face.

"This wasn't supposed to happen, but it has, and I can never give you up. I want you as mine," Joseph confessed.

On hearing Joseph's declaration, Natalia opened her eyes and looked at him. With that look, Joseph knew she would always be his. Natalia's eyes conveyed the depth of love that Joseph had dreamed about. Her love was complete, selfless, and committed. With that look, Joseph knew they were soul mates. This was a redundant statement as Natalia passionately whispered, "Joseph, I love you with all that I am, and I freely give you my heart and body. I will be yours forever, never denying you anything. Please Joseph, take me home and make me your woman."

Once again, their lips joined in a loving and passionate kiss. When their lips parted with her bound arms still draped over Joseph's head, she snuggled deep into his embrace and laid her head on his chest. With this small, intimate gesture, Joseph truly knew she would be his forever. Joseph started the car and began the 30-minute drive home. During the drive Natalia's body would give full body shudders, still displaying the aftershocks of her many orgasms that night. After each shudder, she would moan and whisper his name.

When they got to Joseph's mansion, and he had parked the car in the garage, he had the task of getting Natalia out of the car. She had fallen asleep still snuggled against his chest. She looked so beautiful and serene he couldn't disturb her. So, he carefully wiggled his way out of the car door, holding her in his arms, eventually got free of the car, and carried her into the house. He carried her lightly through the house and into his bedroom, where he laid her gently on his bed, disentangling his head from her arms.

He sat on the bed looking at this incredibly beautiful gift. He felt like the luckiest man in the world. Natalia was an incredibly beautiful and focused woman, but now with her love for Joseph glowing on her face, she was absolutely radiant. He couldn't help staring at the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen and felt his heart ache with the love he was feeling for her. His hand reached out and gently stroked her cheek, and Natalia responded by rubbing her face against his hand, moaning his name in her sleep.

Joseph untied her arms. Once her arms were free, he covered her with the duvet, and stood to walk and try to understand what this woman had done to him. He knew if she stayed here any longer, he would take her and he feared that once he made love to her no other woman would satisfy him. He felt unfulfilled without her, and he needed her so badly; it could almost be classified as a craving. He yearned for her voice, her touches, or even just her presence. Without her, parts of him seemed empty.

He stood and went into the living room and stared out the window imagining about her gorgeous face twisted in rapturous, orgasmic ecstasy. He continued to stare out the window trying to get a handle on everything that had happened. The minute he had seen her stunning figure, with her arms tied behind her back, a collar and a leash, he couldn't stop staring at her or imagining her beneath him. He had many women and could have anyone he wanted, but Natalia had captured him in a way he never thought possible.

He imagined her tied to his bed with her perfect breasts beckoning him to drive her wild. Her insolent, swollen nipples begged to be touched, tasted, and toyed with. Her ribs created furrows and shadows in her skin before sloping down to her flat, taut belly with her navel pleading for his tongue to play with her. Natalia's arms and legs were muscled and beautifully shaped, but they had been stunning as they fought her bonds in the midst of her orgasmic fury.

Natalia's mound of Venus lay nestled between her narrow hips and stunning legs, pouting seductively. He relished her taste, loved playing with her sensitive clitoris as he watched her writhe beneath his tongue and wanted more. But more than anything else was her expressive face. Her eyes truly were the key to her soul, and you could see every emotion, desire or thought in her eyes. But her mouth and lips were just as expressive.

He continued to stare out the window trying to get a handle on everything that had happened. Then he felt two soft arms snake around his middle and a tiny body pressed against his back. He quickly twisted in her grasp, pulled her tight against his chest, and kissed the top of her head. He felt her shoulders heaving and his chest getting wet, realizing she must have woken to find him gone and began crying. He sat in the chair pulling her into his lap and ask, "What's wrong my love?"

"Nothing is wrong. For the first time in my life, some things are starting to make sense. The first time I saw you, I felt you in my heart and knew we would be together. I could have been miserable my entire life if we hadn't found each other." She looked at him with tears still swimming in her eyes, wrapped her arms around his, snuggled her face into the crook of his neck whispered, "I love you so very much."

Joseph crushed her in his arms and felt a deep ache in his heart with his love for Natalia. "Like you, I was drawn to you the first time I saw you in the mall, and I fought with my feelings for you, thinking it was just because you're so beautiful. But with your hands tied behind you, a sub collar around your neck and a leash attached to your collar, you were my fantasy girl come to life."

Natalia felt chills go up her body with Joseph's profession of love, and she realized the true power and depth of his love for her. She looked up at him and felt her heart jump in her chest, looking at the man she knew she was going to spend her life with. Natalia looked into his eyes and smiled, "Take me to bed and make me a complete woman. Make me your woman and show me the power of our love."

Joseph slid his arms underneath Natalia's legs and standing back up with her naked in his arms, he carried her back to the bedroom. He stood her on her feet. She looked at him expectantly as she stood there naked, her eyes were pleading with him to take her, ravish her, and make her his.

Joseph scooped her up in his arms laying her in the middle of the bed, their eyes never leaving one another's. Joseph gently leaned down softly kissing her lips, and when he pulled back from the kiss, he saw flames of passion in her eyes as she whispered, "Tie me to the bed, bind me, and make me feel the power of your love, just like in my dreams and just like in the mall."

Joseph ran to the garage coming back with a length of rope and ran back into the bedroom. As he came to the door, he stopped, stunned speechless in awe of the vision presented to him. Natalia had her arms stretched above her head, and with her hair spread beneath, she was so beautiful it took his breath away. Her face had an angelic glow as she looked at him with loving expectation. She was stretched perfectly on the bed, defining every part of her sinfully delicious body.

With her arms above her head, her chest was pulled back, serving up and presenting her perfect breasts with their thrusting and engorged nipples. Her taut, muscled belly was shrunken, leaving a large valley between her hips, leading to the offering of her mouth-watering pussy. Her muscular legs only seemed to draw attention to the swollen, tender and juicy pussy lips that seemed to be in a permanent sulk.

Joseph slowly walked to the bed and sat carefully looking into her eyes. "My God baby, do you even realize how incredibly stunning and beautiful you are?" Natalia shivered as Joseph lightly trailed his hand up her belly and across her breasts. Finally cupping her face, he leaned over and gave her nipple a little lick before he passionately whispered, "I'm going to have to spend the rest of my life savoring this incredible gift that you're offering me. My God Baby, you are incredible."

As Joseph looked over at Natalia, he could see tears in her eyes. However, they were tears of happiness and joy. When she took her hands from over her head and held them out to him and said, "Please? I've waited all my life for you. Please? I want to be yours."

Joseph attached some fleece lined cuffs to her wrists, then began threading rope through the islets on one of the cuffs and wrapped the rope around a couple of slats on his headboard. He threaded it through the islet on the other cuff. He pulled, stretching her arms wide above her head before he finally tied off the rope.

Joseph leaned over, nibbled on Natalia's bottom lip, and said, "You are mine, and you will always be mine."

As Joseph started to pull back from her lips, Natalia threw her head forward and captured his lips, continuing to devour them in a soul searing kiss. As they both poured their passion into each other's mouths, Joseph slid his hand down her taut, silky body, sliding his finger through her swollen pussy lips and into her slick, tight pussy. Natalia's whole body quivered with her back arching off the bed. As she broke the kiss and threw her head back, she moaned lustily, "Oh God, Oh God Joseph!"

Joseph moved down to her nipple and sucked it into his mouth. As his finger began to slide in and out of her swollen slot, he continued to suck and nibble on her thrusting nipple. Natalia's whole body was trembling with the dual assault, she was gasping for breaths as she felt Joseph passionately taking control of her body. Then suddenly he was gone! Natalia swiveled her lust clouded eyes towards Joseph to see what happened and saw him madly stripping off his clothes.

This was the first look Natalia had of the man she had fallen in love with. With his shirt coming off, her mouth watered at the broad chiseled chest and tightly defined abs that were revealed. His thickly muscled arms quickly stripped his pants and underwear; she gasped out loud at the size and beauty of his cock. She had never seen a cock this big before, only in pictures, but his was hard, straight and to her eye seemed large. She worried about whether she could take all of it, but at the same time it was beautifully straight, hard and muscled with the large veins strengthening its beauty.

Joseph laid down beside her, and started kissing Natalia's face lovingly, but then his hunger took over. His lips moved to her neck and ears beginning to kiss, lick, nip, and suck on her, leaving little nips and suckling bruises over her neck. Then those voracious lips moved to her breasts where his hunger increased becoming more aggressive. Natalia began to tremble and shake as she felt his love and passion for her escalate, driving her passion before her, leaving little nip and suck marks all over her breasts. Her nipples were engorged and distended, begging for more and her back was arched, pleading for his love to sweep her away.

Natalia felt him pour his love and passion into her as Joseph hungrily ravaged her taut body that was beseeching him for more and more. As Joseph bit down on her nipple, Natalia started trembling and she felt her orgasm claim her. All this did was fuel his hunger as Joseph aggressively moved to her other breast and started driving her climax higher as Natalia started screaming her completion.

"OH MY GOD JOSEPH, OH MY GOD ... TAKE ME, TAKE ME ... OH GOD JOSEPH."

As Joseph's lips started leaving love marks all over the bottom of her breasts and her taut belly, one of his hands stayed behind to keep wreaking havoc on her breasts, while his other hand slid two fingers deep inside her and began to devastate her pussy. His love for this incredible woman was driving him mad and Joseph felt like he had to show her the depth of his love. Natalia never expected to see this out-of-control passion and as Joseph's passion for her boiled over, he felt like he had to prove his deep love and commitment to this spectacular woman. Joseph became obsessed with taking and claiming his woman with all the love in him.

Her whole body was arched in hard cramping orgasms as they piled on top of each other. His mouth moved lower and as Joseph claimed her clit, Natalia's body tried to jump to the stars as her whole body exploded in an earth-shattering climax. Every muscle in her body clenched in orgasmic rapture. As Joseph continued his assault on her clit and pussy, he felt all of her tightly knotted muscles begin to quiver and tighten even more. Her climaxes continued and she wasn't coming down as her orgasms kept battering her on a wild sea of bliss.

Joseph couldn't stop. He was in a feeding frenzy and Natalia was on the receiving end, immediately blasting into an even higher level of orgasm. Joseph continued to pour all of his unrelenting love into her pussy, forcing her to climax explosively, with her body racked with tremors and spasms. Finally, Natalia's screams of passion broke through his unrelenting lust, and he looked up at his beautiful Natalia and the devastation he had wrought brought him to his senses.

Natalia looked exhausted and all her muscles were spastic with the intensity of the orgasms and with fatigue. Her body looked like she had been in a muscle building competition with every muscle pumped and popping against her skin. Her stomach muscles were taut and cramped from the hard-unrelenting orgasms with her skin marred with his nips and bites glistening with perspiration and his saliva.

Joseph looked at the woman he loved, the wreckage on her that he had wrought, and he shouted, "Oh my God baby, what have I done?" Joseph smiled at her, quickly climbed off her and watched all the erotic micro tremors slashing across her beautiful form.

Her eyes suddenly began looking for him in a panic. Where was he and why had he stopped? She needed him to make her his and desperately needed his cock inside her. As he continued to watch this beauty tremble and shake, with her teeth chattering, she shouted, "NO ... DON'T STOP ... IN ME ... TAKE ME ... INSIDE ME ... DON'T EVER STOP!"

Joseph looked into those love filled eyes pleading with him that she wanted this; no, she needed this as much as he did. He knew that he couldn't let her get away with ordering him to fuck her, even though that is exactly what he wanted to do. Her hips squirmed and lifted pleading with him to make her his woman, while her eyes pleaded with him as well.

Natalia came to her senses long enough to remember that she was his submissive, she wanted to be his submissive, so she needed to act like his submissive, "Master, could your slave pleasure you with her body? You have spent time showing me what pleasure you can bring to your sub, I am a ready vessel for your desire, so use me as you want."

He smiled and right now he wanted to be inside her. With their eyes still locked in a loving gaze, Joseph slid back between her legs and started feeding his cock into her still spasming pussy. She was incredibly tight as he started feeding his cock into her. She first had a look of pain on her face as she felt him stretching her, but as he popped through her inner lips, the look of bliss covered her face.

Joseph kept rocking in and out slowly, feeding more and more of his cock into her tight clasping pussy. Natalia's head was thrashing back and forth with her chest heaving as she was gasping and her mouth opening and closing in silent declarations of the rapture filling her body. As his cock nudged against her cervix, he felt Natalia's body trembling with her stomach knotting and her legs started shaking as an orgasm rushed through her.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12