Scandalous Schoolgirl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph stayed still while she got used to this large cock embedded inside her. He also stayed still to try to get his orgasm under control. It felt like his cock was being squeezed by a satin vise. With her spasming pussy rippling up and down his cock, he was gritting his teeth to keep from coming inside her. He looked at her eyes and he could see tears flowing. He became concerned that he had hurt her, so he asked, "Are you okay Baby, did I hurt you?"

In a quivering voice she whispered, "I've never felt anything so exquisitely wonderful before. You're inside me and you stretched and filled me and made me your woman. I've never felt anything so excruciatingly perfect, and I feel more beauty and more love than I have ever felt. Oh God. Joseph, Master, keep making love to me and never stop."

Joseph started pulling slowly back to her pussy lips then back in, bumping her cervix. Natalia started moaning, whimpering his name and trying to express the bliss she was feeling. When he sped up and slammed against her cervix, Natalia's body pulled up off the bed as she succumbed to a wickedly, massive, mind-numbing orgasm. Joseph flicked her clit with his finger, as her body spasmed in response; he leaned down kissing her neck. He felt her pulse drumming against his lips as he continued to slam his cock in and out of her clasping pussy.

Natalia moaned loudly between her chattering teeth as her quivering body lifted off the bed, reaching for more of his cock. Joseph looked into those loving eyes, begging him to take her and he felt his heart overflow with love again. As he kept pounding into Natalia, her trembling body wrapped around his and her legs folded around his waist, pulling him deeper.

Joseph loved this woman with everything he was and when he was fully seated against her cervix, the madness took over. Joseph began to pound into Natalia and with every thrust, displaying his love and claiming her as his. Natalia screamed as her orgasms were once again controlling her body.

"GOD JOSEPH, OH GOD, OH GOD ... I LOVE YOU SO ... TAKE ME I'M YOURS ... OH GOD ... I'M IN HEAVEN."

Natalia completely lost control of her body as every muscle had different ways of interpreting the passionate bliss traveling through her body like an unstoppable tsunami. Her whole body was shaking in a convulsive fit as the erotic rapture took complete control. As Joseph continued claiming the love of his life with every thrust, he leaned down and began kissing her shaking and trembling face. He whispered to her, "I love you Natalia, God, how I love you. You've filled my heart with love. Oh God, how I love you!"

Thrice Joseph thought he saw Natalia's eyes roll to the back her head with the intensity of her orgasm. However, it was only for seconds because she was quickly back staring at him through passion glazed eyes. As Joseph was whispering into her ears, he could see Natalia's mouth trying to respond but she didn't have the breath. Her massive orgasm had her shaking too hard to form words, but her eyes were telling him how much she loved him.

Joseph felt his cum boiling to the surface and arched his back, buried his cock as deeply against her cervix as he could. He started firing hard ropes of seed against her cervix, battering it, trying to break through to her womb. Joseph looked down and Natalia's eyes had a glazed faraway stare, but her body didn't know it as it continued to spasm and shake. As Joseph started trying to pull out of her, he felt her pussy grabbing him, trying to pull him back in. He persisted pulling out of her before he unbound her and pulled her shaking and spasming form into his arms.

Joseph held her tightly in his arms, and gently kissed her face. His love for her just overwhelmed him. As she lay limp as a rag doll in his arms, still shaking from what Joseph had done to her, for the first time in his life Joseph felt tears in his eyes. This tiny, beautiful woman had given him everything and never asked for anything in return and Joseph had no way to describe the depth of his feelings for her. As Joseph caressed her face, his tears splashed on her cheek. He leaned down to kiss the tears away and more tears fell and rolled into her mouth. Joseph followed the tears into her mouth and began to kiss her pouty sensuous lips.

As he was kissing her, Joseph felt her arms wrap around his neck and she was pulling him into a deeper kiss. Unfortunately, her teeth were still chattering, and she bit his tongue, so he settled for lavishing kisses on her face. When her shaking settled down into just quivers, she whispered, "Hold me tight and don't let me go."

Joseph pulled the duvet over them and pulled Natalia's back tight against his chest and they spooned together. However, with Joseph's large size and Natalia's diminutive body, it is more accurate to say that Joseph cocooned Natalia into his body. As he felt her snuggle into his embrace Joseph felt complete, filled with love for Natalia and he felt contented and at peace.

As Joseph woke, he was feeling content and lazy, but he had this weight on his chest. After he'd managed to pry his eyes open, he came face-to-face with a blue-eyed angel smiling at him. Natalia had her arms locked together, creating a pillow on his chest for her face to stare at him. Her face had the radiant glow that only a woman in love could have and her smile outshone the sun. He felt his heart jump in his chest as he looked at this goddess smiling at him.

With awe in his voice, Joseph said, "My God Natalia, you look incredibly beautiful in the morning. Come over here and let me kiss you."

Natalia crawled over his chest until her lips were almost touching his and she cried, "Yes my one and only love."

Their lips merged in a soft and loving kiss that lingered until Joseph needed to breathe and when their lips separated, Natalia laid her head on Joseph's chest and stared at him lovingly. Finally, she said, "I have a vivid and wild imagination. I've had dreams of what it would be like for you to make love to me, but nothing prepared me for last night. You filled me completely and when I was stuffed full of your cock, I felt complete. I became your woman last night and I never want to be apart from you. I know where I belong, where home is and it's in your arms."

"Joseph, I'm so in love with you that this smile may never leave my face. The love, the ecstasy, the euphoria and the bliss last night transported me to heaven, and I had no idea that paradises like that existed. With my parents dying so early in my life and later my grandparents dying, I've never felt like I belonged, but now I feel like I have a home. Here in your arms, I feel safe, content, loved and I'm home where I belong," she lovingly whispered.

"My whole life nothing has felt as perfect as when I realize how much I love you," she pulled herself tighter into his arms and passionately whispered. "I love you, I love you, I love you Joseph. Right now, I'm so wet thinking of you and I want you to take me and make love to me again, but I'm so sore I can barely move," she concluded.

Joseph grabbed Natalia and rolled over on top of her as she looked up at her man. She shivered as she felt his powerful body with his love and passion pouring into her. She could also feel his hard cock nudging her sore pussy lips. He possessively kissed her and began to nibble on her ears in a gesture of love, trust and complete surrender. She tilted her head back and presented her neck for his ravishment. This gesture was not lost on Joseph. In its most primal, presenting your neck is the most incredible act of love, trust, and supplication. With a growl, Joseph accepted her offer and his lips took possession of her throat.

When Joseph growled and began licking and nibbling on her neck, Natalia shivered and felt her whole-body tingle with goosebumps popping all over her. Nothing in her life ever felt so perfect and so right as when she gave herself to him. As Joseph took possession, her heart soared with love and ecstasy; she knew this is where she belonged.

When Natalia presented her beautiful delicate neck to him, Joseph felt his heart flying and when his lips felt her heart throbbing beneath her skin, he knew she was his to love, cherish and protect. As his lips traveled down her neck, feeling her pulse, nothing had ever felt as intimate as this moment, and he knew she completed him. Without her, he was only half. She was where he belonged. She was home. They had only known each other for a little more than two days, but their hearts had been joined forever, and he knew what loving someone, with all that you are, felt like.

Joseph pulled away from her neck and looked into her eyes full of tears and so full of love it took his breath away. He passionately whispered, "With you I feel things I have never felt, love and passion yes, but I also feel complete like I was half and now I'm whole. The thought of not having you in my arms makes me crazy and I know I will be half a person. I want you to be with me always, I want you move in here with me and I want you to be my fantasy submissive."

As tears started falling from her eyes, her face beamed at him, and she whispered, "Yes, Oh Joseph, Yes I can't bear to be apart from you." She tilted her head begging for a kiss and their lips joined sealing their love pact.

Joseph knew he had only purchased her as his submissive for the weekend and now they were looking to make it long term. Natalia agreed so he would need to speak with Mark and make sure there were no entanglements and if he needed to purchase her he knew there would be no problem.

Joseph pulled back from the kiss and playfully said, "If your pussy is so sore, maybe I should kiss it to make it better."

Natalia giggled then suddenly looked serious as she gasps, "Joseph, I'm giving you all of me. I will never deny you anything. Baby if you want me, I'm yours. I never want you to stop loving or making love to me. Last night was indescribably perfect and having you buried deep inside me makes me feel a part of you and I never knew anything could feel so incredibly wonderful."

All this love talk and having Joseph's cock caressing her pussy was getting Natalia turned on. Her pussy was leaking its nectar over the head of Joseph's cock. The soreness didn't matter anymore, and she wanted him inside her.

"Oh God Joseph, I don't care. I need you inside me ... please fill me with your cock. Oh, baby I need you, I need you buried deep inside me," she moaned.

Joseph's cock had been nudging between her pussy lips since he rolled on top of her and now it started to move inside her, spreading her lips around the girth of his cock. Natalia felt the soreness and the stretch, but the beautiful feeling of him moving inside her overrode all other feelings. When the head of his cock popped through her inner lips, her whole body flushed and tingled. She exhaled a shuttering breath and moaned, "Oh God Joseph I love this, oh, oh, feeling you inside me, as part of me. Oh God Joseph more ... deeper, oh baby, I love you, make me yours ... take me ... possess me. Oh God how I love you!"

Natalia's head was thrashing from side to side with her back arched into Joseph's chest, while her hands were clawing at his back in mindless passion. Joseph continued to sink into her silky tight slot and the deeper he went, the more Natalia went crazy beneath him. She was breathing in gasping gulps of air as she moaned and quivered and her cries of ecstasy kept spurring him on. As he felt his cock snuggle against her cervix, Natalia's entire body began to shake, her belly started knotting and her legs were quivering as an orgasm overtook her.

Joseph stayed buried deep inside his Natalia, pressing hard against her cervix until her orgasm started to wane. As she came back to him, his lips descended beginning to kiss her lips, face, neck and staking his claim on her mouth. Natalia was still quivering when he ended the kiss. He looked at her and saw her ecstasy written on her face and her eyes telling him to take to her over and over again. She wanted him to tame her and make her go crazy for him. She wanted him to dominate her. She wanted him to fuck her hard and make her beg for mercy. Joseph pulled his cock back to her pussy lips and slowly drove her into the bed.

"Oh Joseph ... Oh Baby, so deep in me ... Oh God, sooo wonderful ... I'm so full of you I think you're in my stomach. Oh God ... Please don't ever stop ... Oh God ... Oh God ... Bliss ... Oh Again ... can't stop ... Oh Again."

Natalia shattered into a bigger orgasm almost right away, but Joseph didn't slow down and even began caressing her clit as he started speeding up. Natalia started going wild, thrashing and moaning in mindless ecstasy and started digging her fingernails into Joseph's arms and back. Her legs and stomach were shaking as the waves of orgasm would slam into her, setting off a new round of fireworks behind her eyes and in her cunt.

Joseph was pounding into her hard-and-fast and Natalia was adrift on a sea of ecstasy. Her mind was exploding with the incredibly wonderful pleasure Joseph was pounding into her and her body was shaking and trembling with the force of her multiple orgasms. Just as Natalia didn't think she could take anymore pleasure Joseph planted his cock against her cervix and began painting the insides of her pussy with his seed. This time Natalia felt his cock pulsing inside her and feeling the man she loved throbbing inside her was incredibly erotic. She felt a deep wave of loving emotion wash through her.

Joseph propped himself on his arms and looking into Natalia's eyes lovingly whispered, "The look on your face while you're climaxing in my arms is the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. I've never seen anything as stunning as you are amid an orgasm. I want to make love to you all the time, just so I can see your beautiful face with your serene look of bliss. When you explode while we are making love, you make me feel like a god among men, with the power to drive the woman I love crazy and give her pleasure beyond compare."

Natalia looked at Joseph, understanding everything he said, but she still wanted to doctor his wounds. Joseph had a better idea, suggesting they take a shower together then go to get some breakfast. Neither of them ate dinner last night and both were famished. The shower was beautiful and loving as they both used the opportunity to wash and caress their loving partner.

12