Scapegoat Pt. 04

Story Info
Ellie's adventures continue.
7.8k words
4.66
3.9k
5

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,417 Followers

Loise awoke, aware of the Kovacs on either side of her. The events of the night before replayed themselves. Her first lesbian experience had been a pleasant one. She recalled her old life and her minister's sermons on the evils of homosexuality and that lesbianism was the first step towards witchcraft. The things she had once believed! Although Bob and she had migrated away from church while their daughter was young, they had remained a conservative couple. If Bob could see her now! Would he be disappointed or pleased? She regretted that she had not been more adventurous in their marital bed. Oh, for a time machine to travel back to her honeymoon night and really rock Bob's world!

Roger and Grace stirred. Eloise's full breasts were squeezed. Roger's face appeared over her. The kiss was very nice. Grace then offered her lips. The kiss was almost as nice. Roger gestured towards his morning wood. Eloise darted under the covers to take care of it. With her mouth full of cum, her head returned to fresh air. Grace stole a kiss. Eloise passed the cum to the wife. Grace's eyes bulged as she reflexively swallowed. Roger deduced what had occurred and applauded.

Grace retaliated by forcing Louise's head into her crotch. Louise's second foray into woman-on-woman love was easier. Roger held them both close to himself.

"Ellie deserves an orgasm as well," he intoned.

Grace sighed and said, "You are right dear."

She began licking Louise with gusto. A gentle, pleasant orgasm coursed through Eloise's body.

"You are a natural, Ellie," said Roger.

How was she supposed to take that? Even so, she replied, "Thank you, Master."

Only now did the trio start their day. Roger showered shaved and donned a business suit. Grace gave Eloise a bath and pumped the slave's breasts while she was in the tub. Grace liked bathing slaves, undressing, and dressing them. When fostering male slaves, she jerked them off in the tub first thing in the morning to mellow them out and make them more compliant. With female slaves, it was a relaxing bath with expert fingering and a waterproof vibrator to achieve the same effect. After dressing Eloise and dispatching her to the kitchen, Grace would shower and dress.

One of the things that Eloise liked about her stay at the Kovacs was the firm schedule and the clear expectations. Prepare breakfast. Black coffee for Roger. Cream with two sugars for Grace. Coffee with skimmed milk and artificial sweetener for Ali. Orange juice for Dylan. The menu for the day was attached to the fridge. Eloise had breakfast ready at the expected time. The kids departed for school. Roger went to his insurance office in town and Grace ran her online business from the computer in the den. Set the house in order until it was time for lunch.

Lunch. Tea and biscuits and light sandwiches with Grace engaging in small talk. Accompanying Grace on her errands. The annoying leash was a simple fact of these errands, but Grace tried to make the legal requirement tolerable.

"You should see me when we foster a big strapping male slave and I'm leading him around the grocery store on the end of a leash. The wives love it and the husbands cringe, and I feel invincible!"

Eloise laughed. Grace was a genuinely nice person. She was a bit anal about the cleanliness of the house, but she was also fair. After errands, Grace gave Eloise an hour's nap before summoning her for last-minute clean-up duties and to prepare dinner. After dinner, the Kovacs made it a point to spend at least two hours together three days a week to build cohesiveness. **

"Ali, it is time for you to put up or shut up. Since you don't have classes tomorrow, I've made an appointment for you to be assessed by Barret and McGee Incorporated at nine A.M. sharp."

"Barret and McGee?" echoed the nineteen-year-old woman with a quaver in her voice.

"Having second thoughts, sugarplum?" razzed Roger.

The beautiful blonde woman's expression changed to determination. "Not at all, dad!"

"Good. Don't be late. They get really nasty with the tardy."

The husband and father strolled out of the room whistling. As soon as he was out of earshot, Ali rushed over to her mother.

"Mom! Barret and McGee are the worst! The things I've heard from girls who were assessed by them would curl your hair. Dad is so mean!"

"Your father is making a point, honey. You know he wants to dissuade you from selling yourself."

"Dad's a dick!"

"Ali! Watch your mouth!"

"You know it's true, mom."

There was a quiet moment of mutual contemplation.

Grace broke the silence. "I'll go with you, honey. For moral support. We'll take Ellie along as well."

"You'd do that for me, mom?"

"It's called love, sweetheart."

"Oh, mom!" sighed Ali as she embraced and kissed her mother.

Ali felt a bit better the rest of the day, but she was still a bit worried. The girls she knew who had themselves assessed at Barrett and McGee, or had been referred there by potential buyers, didn't spill all the details of what they went through other than it was horrid. One the other hand a woman assessed by Barrett and McGee (and they only assessed women) was guaranteed to sell for her assessed price. A B&M price tag was never disputed. A B&M price tag denoted top quality, a slave that was more than a pretty face but also a sterling investment. To discerning buyers and traders Barrett and McGee assessed slaves in their portfolio as like living gold. Easy liquidity that was mobile in a way that gold or real estate were not. As Ali drifted off to slumber, she drew consolation from the fact that a great B&M assessment would shut her father up for good. "I know I'm top of the line! Dad will have to see that me wasting time in college when I can cash in now is ludicrous!" she announced to the darkness of her bedroom. Sleep came surprisingly easily.

**

Grace made Ali push the doorbell.

"You wanted to do this baby. Time to put on your big girl knickers."

Nervously her long manicured nail depressed the button.

A metallic voice uttered, "State the nature of your visit."

"Al... Ali Kovacs, nine A.M. appointment."

"Who is that accompanying you?"

"My mother, Grace Kovacs, and slave Elle, they are here for moral support."

"All who enter are subject to inspection."

"I'm aware of that, sir."

The forbidding door with the brass lettering slowly opened.

A man in a lab coat stood in the vestibule, "Ladies, slave, you are about to be assessed and appraised by Barret and McGee the premier and most exacting and discriminating evaluators of human flesh. We are thorough. Our white-glove inspection will leave no part of you unexplored, rated, assayed, and evaluated. Sign these forms."

He handed Ali a clipboard and pen as he eyed all of them appreciatively,

"Whoever is the custodian of the luscious female slave must sign for her."

Ali filled in all the relevant boxes and affixed her signature to the bottom line. She turned the pen over to her mother. Grace filled in every relevant box and the boxes for Eloise before signing for both.

The paunchy man in the lab coat carefully studied each form. Ha asked for proof of I.D., anticipating this, Ali produced her driver's license and birth certificate. Grace turned over her passport. Eloise was compelled to slide her skirt and panties down so that her buttocks barcode could be scanned.

"Thank you, ladies," said the man as Ali and Grace returned their documents to their purses and Eloise hiked up her skirt.

"It is at this point that I inform you that until the assessment is completed, the three of you are essentially the property of Barret and McGee, Incorporated. Any and all rights you had you squandered once you ventured across our threshold. There is no legal recourse if you wish to sue on any grounds other than accidental death. I and every other representative of this firm own you from now until however many hours it takes to complete our assessment. Is that clear?"

Ali squeaked out a nervous, "Yes."

Grace and Eloise nodded.

"I need verbal assent, ladies."

"Yes," said Grace and Eloise together.

"Excellent! Follow me."

He led them to a simple room filled with hooks and cubbyholes and a large window.

"There's an audience?" asked Ali.

"At every step of the process. We bring in lads and lasses from the high school working on their marketing and business classes as well as businesspeople, slave recruiters and investors, any interested parties really."

Ali looked at her mother. Grace looked at Ali. Eloise just shrugged.

"You will all strip off now. There are locking drawers in the cubbies for your jewelry. You have seven minutes to strip down. If you are not naked by the end of that time. Your clothing WILL be cut off forcefully. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir!" the three women said as they hastened to the nearest cubbyhole.

Beyond the glass, in the darkened amphitheater, chunky Aaron Yates elbowed Dylan Kovacs in the ribs. "Holy shit dude! It's your mom and your sister! And a really nice older babe!"

"Oh, my God!" replied the high school senior. He made a move to stand up.

"Where are you going, pussy? Sit down and enjoy the show. I've wanted to see your sister's sweater puppies since day one and your mom is a real fox."

"But...protested Dylan.

"Leave and I'll tell the whole school and all the guys will think you are gay. What kind of wuss walks out on a slave assessment?"

Dylan settled himself in his seat.

"Christ! What a pair your mom has!"

Grace undressed next to her daughter. She tried to pretend that they were at the gym. Once bared, it was clear that the years had been kind to her. There was no doubt that they were mother and daughter, their naked physiques mirrored each other in many particulars. Both had long, shapely legs and ample bosoms. Mother and daughter had enchanting butts and attractive faces. They diverged in some areas as well; Ali's tummy was flatter and more toned than Grace's. Ali had green eyes and golden hair. Grace's hair was ash blonde and her eyes blue. The minds behind the lustful eyes in the audience imagined all sorts of mother-and-daughter scenarios similar to ones they had read on online erotica sites!

Although still not entirely comfortable with the frequent nudity slavery required of her, Eloise was resigned to it. She shed her clothes quickly, and efficiently.

"The babe in the collar is hot!" opined Aaron.

Try as he might, Dylan could not force himself to look away from his naked mother and sister. It had never occurred to him before this moment how beautiful they both were. Over breakfast, Ali had been subdued, as was his mother. Dylan didn't understand their mood until now. Prior to this, he had just been glad of a respite from the usual annoying sniping that was the typical way he shared meals with his sister. As he left to catch the bus for school, Ali, his mom, and Ellie seemed to languish at the table. Only Dad was his normal self. Dylan had been looking forward to this day in his business class for weeks. Dad said that it was essential if Dylan ever wanted to go into the slave-fostering business. His father had signed the permission slip a week ago. What were the odds that his day to ogle naked slave flesh meant spying on his mother and sister in the altogether? Other young women entered the room of hooks and cubbies. Dylan tried focusing on them and failed.

Grace removed her charm bracelet, earrings, and, finally, her marital jewelry. The only other times her rings had come off was when she was at the mall and left them with the jeweler for cleaning while she shopped. Their absence made her feel even more naked.

"You are so lucky to have nursed from those jugs!" spouted Aaron beyond the glass. "And your sister is eminently fuckable! What I wouldn't give to own that succulent pussy! The. redhead already in a collar is a MILF wet dream!"

"Shut the fuck up, Aaron!" shot back Dylan. The fact that his friend's words had reflected his own thoughts embarrassed Dylan greatly. Despite himself, he contemplated the neatly trimmed intimate triangle of the woman that bore him. His mom had a really, really nice pussy! The hair coating his sister's sex was so fair and sparse that it hid virtually nothing of her most private anatomy. Dylan wondered what his sister would taste like. His last bit of curiosity about Eloise was erased. He really wanted to ask his dad if he could have Elle for the day. His birthday was months away, but Ellie was here now. Dylan wondered, if his dad let him fuck Ellie, would his mind be focused on Ali, or worse his mom? The boy's face flushed. Fortunately, his embarrassment went unnoted by Aaron owning to the gloom of the amphitheater.

Once Ali, Grace, and Eloise were naked, they were marched to an adjoining room. Here lab-coated men wielded cameras and electronic equipment. Each woman was placed in a large, full-body scanner. The image of her naked body from all angles was broadcast to screens on the back of the chairs in the auditorium. Those in the audience could watch all the scans or select any individual being scanned. Dylan's screen somehow landed on the option of viewing his sister. Dylan wanted to remain unobtrusive. He gazed at Aaron's screen just as Aaron selected a screen-filling shot of Dylan's mom's boobs. Dylan's mouth fell open. He compared his sister's tits to his mother's. After a few fervid moments of this, he selected the view of Elle, lest Aaron see what he was up to and judge him to be a pervert.

Eloise had never been formally assessed before. She had been a slave long enough to get the general idea but since she had gone straight from the prison to her young master's home, she was spared the procedure. Women like Binna or Ali, who entered slavery of their own volition for financial reasons and for a limited duration, were required to be assessed, preferably before they had signed their contracts. Scapegoats like Eloise could be assessed as well, if, say, they were sold, and their potential new owner wanted to know he was paying a fair market price.

From the scanner, Ellie reported to a table where she was given a thorough physical before she was put up in stirrups and dilated. Every moment of this process was projected to the waiting audience. Even the speculum had a mini camera attached!

Nothing missed the eye of the men in lab coats. Eloise's hair, both head and pubic was analyzed in a half-dozen of ways and tests. The number and nature of her skin blemishes were examined and mapped. Her finger and toenails were trimmed to determine various health and genetic issues. The robustness of her anus was recorded as was every tooth. Eloise was milked and her milk was analyzed. Eloise was probed everywhere and received several injections from hypodermics. Her cheek was swabbed for a DNA sample. She was given an eye test, a hearing test, an intelligence test, a personality test, and an agility test. It was all extremely exacting and so exacting that it was aggravating.

Finally, Eloise and the others were led from the stark white examining room to one lined with cots.

"Almost finished ladies," intoned the new face in the same lab coat.

A group of men entered behind them.

"Now we test the real-world skills of our subjects. Here we will determine how good you are at fellatio, and cunnilingus as well as your orgasm profile."

Grace and Eloise gasped while Ali remained silent. Her countenance took on a determined expression. She might be as fed up as her mother and Eloise, but she was determined to excel.

"On your knees, ladies!"

Three lab coats lined up in front of Eloise. The first man lowered his pants revealing a virtual anaconda. Eloise rolled her eyes and proceeded to lick the stranger's phallus. Understanding that enduring was the key to succeeding, Eloise closed her eyes and thought of Bob. She choked down the first load to praise. Another huge cock presented itself. Eloise thought of her young master. She got him off a bit quicker. Her already sore jaw almost rebelled when presented with its third long and girthy cock. Obviously, Barrett and McGee had a most unusual qualifying question on its job applications. This time, she thought of Douglas Trainer. This load went down the sweetest.

After a five-minute break. Eloise was once again on her knees. This time Grace's pussy was thrust in her face.

"Fish food time, ladies. Once your partner cums you will switch positions. Ready? Begin!"

Eloise recalled the other times she had serviced Grace Kovacs. After the past several days it was easier. Eloise was grateful that the partner selected for her was familiar. Doing this with a stranger in front of an audience!

She focused only on pleasing Grace. Soon enough the woman was panting and gasped softly as she came.

"Excellent, Red. On your knees, blondie."

Eloise looked down at Grace. It was clear that this day was more of an ordeal for her than it was for Eloise. Grace knew slavery from the outside. Stripped down, rendered nameless, and firmly commanded were things that happened to the slaves she and Roger fostered! Eloise's eyes held Grace's, she gently stroked her hair and cheek. Grace plunged in. After the first moments, her tentativeness vanished as Eloise opened wider to her. A lovely orgasm built and built. Eloise pressed her thighs against Grace's ears and emitted a breathy collection of pleasurable sounds.

Eloise scarcely had a moment to enjoy it before the next command was uttered.

"Up on the cot. On your back."

Eloise was sure she was about to be violated.

Instead of approaching her with unsheathed cocks, the three lab guys approached as a clothed unit. One of them grabbed an item from under the cot. It turned out to be a dildo with ports for electronic readouts. The dildo was attached to a laptop computer by one of the technicians while the other ones lubricated Eloise's cunny with KY jelly and then plunged the dildo into Eloise's pussy.

The redheaded MILF had no idea what the dildo was coated with, but she had an almost immediate sense of euphoria. What promised to be a positively earth-shattering orgasm began making its way out of the base of her spine into all parts of her existence. She tumbled closer and closer to the precipice and then with a gasp and a cry of "Sweet Jesus!" she was overtumbling into a vortex of pleasure and muscle contraction like no other. The intensity caused her to black out for a moment.

When she returned to herself the trio of technicians was smiling down at her. She blushed and looked away as they focused on the computers and other tech in the room. Louise looked over at the next cot. Grace Kovacs was scarlet with embarrassment. The women nodded at each other. Ali was already off her cot trying to see how she scored. Her lab guys blocked her view.

"Ladies, you may now return to the first room and redress. We will be serving coffee, tea, hot, cocoa, and donuts or fruit. In about an hour, we will present you with your results."

Out beyond the window, Aaron was poking Dylan in the ribs.

"Show's over, dude. Unfortunately."

Dylan looked up. He had trouble acknowledging him. His mind was still filled with the image and sound of his mother's orgasm. The source of the mysterious sound that sometimes emanated from his parent's bedroom was suddenly crystal clear. The lad doubted that he would ever be the same. His knees trembled as he returned to an upright position.

"Your sister, man! Holy shit!"

Dylan barely heard him.

**

"Look at that score, Mom! Dad can't say no now. I did so well that they offered me a scholarship!"

"I know, Ali. I was there, remember?"

"I mean they are willing to match half my sale price and put in escrow if I let B&M vend me!"

"I still think you should think about it."

"I'm of age, mom. I mean if I scored low or something, Dad might have had a point, but I passed the toughest test by the toughest slave drivers with flying colors. Every day I am a free woman is wasted, mom."

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,417 Followers